All Comments on 'My Cousin Shows Me Around Campus'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Fantastic as always! Great character development.

PartlyPartly6 months ago

Excellent story. Great characters and dialogue. Looking forward to more reissues. Thanks.

Carp2021Carp20216 months ago

Great so far . Need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was frustrated with the buildup. I suppose that was necessary for character development.

In the end, I loved where you took me as a reader.

The description of the love making was among the best I have ever read

This is the first of your stories I have read and I'm buckling up to read some more.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG336 months ago

To be truthful not the best romanace story I have ever read but a very good story about cousins and loving each other or trying to find out if they did, Very good story telling and how it would be in real life. Thanks for the story.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Liked the romance, it made the story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, very little erotic content, but riveted to the end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great storytelling! Made the sex much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a documentary about many parts of our lives leading up to college and while mildly interesting, lacked the content we are seeking when reading erotic entertainment. It is a balance between regular life and the excitement of erotic discovering of the skin to skin excitement found with the sweet first love/fuck. The erotic part was good and certainly left room for further exploration on the next visit. I enjoy the exploration of oral followed later with anal. lightly experienced girls are a true delight as they become exposed to gentle, pervasive discoveries that leave them excited and anxious for in depth intimate satisfaction. Life is an adventure, nez pax?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a wonderful story! Well written and loving. I would loving reading more.

It is also nice to not be distracted by poor writing or even minor typing problems.

Mango2021Mango20216 months ago

Do a follow up please

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

Oh my , slow build to will they won't they ❤️

Blistering back drop of how they were at the lake , both wanting each other sexually over the years of lake holidays .

The sex was just amazing , made me wet reading omg I was soaking ,

Both me and my hubby read in bed , we make slow burn love reading .

The sex in this story had him hammering me afterwards ❤️

But as said above this one is literally heaving for part 2 , Moving in together , sex in secret , passionate love ❤️ of two people , Allie could be interesting too . Lust of two cousins ❤️

Great story we loved it , ❤️ Karen xx

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good.

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Excellent tale of cousins loving. More please. Love to know where the relationship goes from here. Will they stay together and make babies? I hope so.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Where do they end up?

Loved this, though!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2- Megan moves into Skipper's apartment. After her parents leave, once they have moved all of Megan's belongings in, Megan and Skipper begin to kiss. Their kissing becomes more intense after they take off all of their clothes. Megan and Skipper begin fucking and continue to do so while Megan completes her undergraduate degree and Skipper completes his undergraduate and master's Degrees. They move to another state and get married quietly and have no further contact with their families. Megan quits taking her birth control pills. Megan and Skipper fuck constantly and Megan gets pregnant. They have their first baby boy nine months later. Skipper has an excellent high-paying job that allows Megan to stay home with their baby. Skipper and Megan fuck constantly and Skipper impregnates Megan seven more times. Megan gives birth to four baby daughters and three more baby sons.

Coochielover71Coochielover7125 days ago

Great story. Loved the last line!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Again I found out a lot more about free speech and other what have yous than I did about the characters. The male was a little better in this story but not much. I think most people call the arguing you're talking about debate? Talking about something you don't really care about just to try to be right. Imagine a life where you're trying to one up your partner all the time and saying that's your favorite thing. I know more about this than you neener neener neener has never ended in a life lasting anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...