My Cousin's Insatiability Ch. 02

Story Info
Questions were raised and answers were given.
12.4k words
4.75
16.9k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters involved in sex scenes are 18 or above. Comments and feedback are welcomed. *

Dinner was how it would seem like on any other day.

My aunt Belinda would coax her sons into eating their vegetables, commending them if they do and threatening them with no TV if they don't. When my aunt wasn't attending to her sons, she was conversing with Grace on school, what she learned and what she did on her day, to which Grace only responded with casual indifference. Meanwhile, my uncle Tim and I chatted about anything that came to our minds, such as cars, sports and news in the business world. It would seem like a normal dinner in my relatives' household.

Except it was not. At least not to me and not to Grace.

"Is it big enough?"

I blinked. Then I blinked again until I realized Tim was staring at me. "Huh? What?"

"Is the office big enough for you?" my uncle asked more pointedly.

"Oh," I said, setting my mind straight. I waved a dismissive hand. "It doesn't really matter to me. I don't need much room. All I need is a place where I can work on your books. That's about it."

"Alright. Just give Mary the books back when you're done."

I frowned. "You could just switch to electronic. That's what most accountants are using now."

Tim shook his head. "No thanks. I don't trust computers enough to keep years of accounts safe."

"Honey," Belinda scolded. "Will is just trying to help you."

"Yes," Tim conceded. "But he's still my employee."

"But if you treat him like a dog, he'll unionize the entire staff against you."

I tried a smile on my face. "Good idea. Our first demand would be higher wages and less working hours for us all."

Lately, my uncle had been giving me his account books, gradually letting me become acquainted with the finances of his hotel business. For the first couple of months, he's had me doing manual labor - tasks more fit for housekeepers - calling it a 'breaking-in' stage to let me get familiar with the everyday affairs of his business. This did not make remote sense to me since my dad had previously explained to my uncle that I was already a certified CPA from college before I came down across states and over a thousand miles from the north to work for him on his books. If he knew that, then Tim wasted two months of time neglecting my resume.

Maybe he wanted to see how hard or how smart my work ethics were. Maybe he needed another pair of hands to help with the maintenance of the hotel. Either way, those two months were worth the wait for better work. And better work meant better pay than what I was making before, which Tim had already accommodated as soon as he started setting me up with his account books and promised more pay raises later down the line. And a better pay adds bountifully more to my savings account that my dad had transferred all the way from New York City, which was meager to begin with.

Technically, I could afford to move out a month ago to an apartment or, at the very least, find a hotel to crash at. But it was more practical to just bunk out with my uncle's family because I was living with relatives for free without paying rent until I'm financially secure. I wasn't going to ask my uncle if I could steal one of his hotel rooms for me to live out in because that would be interfering with his business. However, as much as I appreciated them for letting me live with them, I came to Florida to start a life, not live off like a leech and get scolded out by my parents of being a freeloader again, just in a different household. Tim and Belinda said they didn't mind their nephew living with them, but I was not inclined to put that statement to the test. As soon as I was certain beyond belief that I was more than monetary secure enough with a very large savings account for a rainy day, I was going to move out without overstaying my welcome.

Before, I had no qualms of leaving. Now though, I just didn't know what to do with Grace.

She was perched in her chair, cutting into the baked chicken her mother had worked on cooking for the whole family, wearing a thin, black tank-top and blue sports shorts that left the skin of her legs and thighs bare. Usually, sitting next to her had my heart beating faster and my cock twitching. Now, being so close to her had my dick hardened immediately and a storm of dirty thoughts raging in my mind.

"What are you going to do for the weekend, sweetheart?" Tim asked Grace.

His daughter sat up straighter. "The mall. They have a huge clearance sale over there for the week. I'm going with my friends to see if we can find any good deals before they run out."

"The mall?" Belinda sighed. "Shouldn't you be more focused on school? I know it's just the first month, but you need to concentrate on your studies. This is your final year before college."

Grace pouted. "Mom, I already did my ACT and SAT. Remember? All I got to do is apply for a college and that's it. And I don't have work at Dad's business anymore, now that summer's over. Might as well spend the money I earned."

"Just listen to your mom, Grace," Tim told her. "Just because this is your last year, that doesn't mean it's time to relax."

Grace sneaked an eye-roll at me. I just raised my eyebrows at her.

"Any plans you have for the weekend, Will?" my aunt asked.

I shook my head. "Not really. Stay home or go to the gym." It was all I could do, really. Used to be, whenever I grew tired of searching and applying for jobs in New York and just wanted a day to cool off, I would go with my friends to a bar or a nightclub to drink and forget the troubles in our daily lives. If we were lucky, one of us would find a girl to fuck her brains out at a hotel room in a hot one-night stand. But those friends were several states away and going out alone was not as fun as it was with friends. So, all I was doing with my free time were playing with Shawn or Tristian, pumping steel at the neighborhood gym until I'm pouring sweat or wander the city or neighborhood aimlessly.

"Why don't you come with me?"

I turned to Grace, an edge of the smile forming on her full lips. "Why?" I said. "I don't need to buy clothes or anything else."

Grace shrugged. "Something to do than just sitting at home. You can walk around with me and my friends and see what you like to buy."

"Yes. That's a good idea," Belinda encouraged. "You need to get some fresh air or you'll go crazy sitting around in the house."

I glanced at my uncle, who merely shrugged back. "If you're not doing anything, might as well do something new. You've been working hard for weeks now. Relax a little and enjoy yourself. It gets tiring sitting around in the house sometimes."

"Exactly," Grace responded enthusiastically. "So, what do you think?"

I gave Grace a long look before saying, "Alright. I'll go. When do we leave?"

Grace brightened up. "Tomorrow. I want to be there as soon as possible. So, we're going to leave after breakfast."

I looked at my cousins, Shawn and Tristian. "Any of you want cinnamon buns?" I asked them. "I can get one for each of you."

Shawn's toothy grin was wide. "Okay," he said while his younger brother Tristian bobbed his head in an eager nod, neither of them noticing the disapproving and deepening scowl on their mother's face.

After dinner was finished, Tim went into his office to send a few emails to his associates while Belinda and her sons were in the living room, debating fiercely on what TV shows to stream for Shawn and Tristian to watch. Grace retreated into her room to do what little homework she had before going to bed, leaving me alone in the kitchen to wash the dishes from today's dinner. With gloves and scrub, I rinsed the residue off the plates and set them on the rack next to the sink to let them dry overnight until they were sparkling clean.

Despite otherwise, my thoughts were anything but clean.

It had been a week since I had found Grace's secret porn stash. A week since Grace asked me to fuck her. A week since she had begged me to turn her into my personal fuck toy, a slutty hole to do whatever I want at any given time I choose.

To say that I had not lived up to her last request would be pathetic.

Having rough sex with my cousin had just fried my mind, a figurative drug that put me on sexual high clouds before reality set back in and I dumbfoundedly realized the incest that had happened. The shock of my cousin becoming a whore out of nowhere and asking me to have incest sex with her flipped my entire world upside down to the point that I thought that day was nothing but a blissful dream. While it was certainly blissful, I knew I was in denial and, deep down, it wasn't a dream. If she wasn't family, it would have been an entirely different matter. But she was and, despite having done it a week ago, that fact alone was enough to have me hesitating on pushing my dick into her pussy again.

And even if I wasn't being a coward or had too many questions to contend with, life quickly got in the way of a good thing, with me going to work and Grace returning to school, back to our mundane routines. Anytime we saw each other, at nights before going to bed or in the mornings before we got into our cars, we pretended like usual cousins and ignored the fact that we did not just have sex last week. And every night, when I'm not too busy sleeping uncomfortably with a hard-on in my pants, I had to fight the explosive urge to rise up from slumber, walk over to Grace's bed and fuck her out of her sleep.

As for Grace...

In hindsight, she returned to her normal self and not the cock craving slut she revealed herself to be a week ago. One might not notice it, but the subtle changes to her demeanor around me was there only for me to notice. The way she tensed whenever I walked into her room. How her breath quickened whenever we stand next to each other in the bathroom, brushing our teethes. The fire in her gaze whenever our eyes met even for the slightest of a second, the message between the lines clear as day.

She wanted me. I wanted her. Badly. And we both knew it. But she didn't push it and neither did I, so we were both trapped in a sexual limbo, with me having innumerous questions on how Grace mercurially offered her body to me and why Grace decided to let her cousin have incest sex with her as if there was nothing wrong with that. I didn't know how I could not have notice how she wanted me for the past two months, but after the lucid memory of last week's incestuous sex had burned into my mind, a week in this sexual limbo was making the previous two months of suppressed desire seem like nothing.

So, the real question was hanging in the hot, tense air between us.

Who is going to break first?

When the last dish was up and drying on the rack, I put away the scrub and gloves and walked to the room where I had had sex with my cousin a week ago. I passed Shawn and Tristian arguing over who gets to choose what show and my aunt Belinda refereeing the battle over the TV, climbed up the stairs and strolled into Grace's room. I half-expected to see her masturbating to a video from her porn stash. Instead, she was on her laptop, clicking through a PowerPoint with a pencil and a notebook on the side, writing down notes and switching between PowerPoint and looking up additional information on the Internet.

If she noticed that I entered the room, she gave no visible reaction to it. I walked over to my 'bed' - which was basically an air mattress I bought on the first few days I spent at my relatives' home - and opened up my luggage that was sitting by my sleeping area. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Grace slightly jumped at the opening sound of the luggage's zipper but didn't turn her head away from the screen. I fished out my heavy headphones with enough sound-cancelling to turn a cannon fire into a squeak and my laptop, intent on watching some streaming shows by myself to kill some time before getting ready for bed.

On my out the door, my name was called. "Will?"

I turned to see Grace looking at me. I didn't think she was breathing when her eyes quickly glanced at my crotch, where my cock was burning under the heat of her gaze. Her mouth opened but no sound came out.

"Yeah?" I said pressingly.

She blushed and shook her head. "No, no. Never mind." She quickly returned to her work and resumed clicking on her laptop, but I could tell her mind was not in the realm of school. My cousin was probably thinking about last week, just as I was at that moment.

I just stood at the doorway, watching her back with the thought of pushing her against the desk, pulling down her shorts and panties and shoving my dick into her wet cunt flashing in my mind. I've done it similarly before with other girls whenever I wanted some more. It would have been easy, and she would have taken it anyhow like last time. She would have loved it. Just lock the door and fuck the living life out of a self-confessed slut.

But I walked out, cursing myself for being a pussy and cursing myself for having incestuous sex with my cousin, liking it and putting myself in an uncertain dilemma.

...

I was sitting at the kitchen table the next morning, dressed and prepared to start my day at the mall with people I didn't know that well. I was watching the window with the blinds up, waiting for a car to pull up after Grace got the call that her friends would be arriving at any moment. I had already changed into a simple outfit of khaki shorts and t-shirt, making mental notes on what to buy if I choose to at the mall. Breakfast was already eaten but it was a light meal. Grace had warned against eating too much since there will be food trucks that she said hangs around the edges of the mall.

Grace was upstairs getting ready. My aunt and her sons were in the garage, pumping bicycle tires to exercise in the fresh air and clear skies while it was still good weather. My uncle had already left for his hotel business, as he did every day, but promised his wife and sons that he would be home in time for dinner, which he always fulfilled before.

I looked up to see a red Toyota Corolla pulling up to the curb and braking to a stop. "Grace!" I bellowed. "They're here!"

I heard a door closed and footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned and instantly took a quick inhale of breath. Grace was wearing a shoulderless blouse that gave an abundant hint of her cleavage and a slight peak of the top of her large boobs. To my concealed disappointment, I could also see the straps of her bra as well. Her jean shorts hugged her ass tightly and gave a full view of her smooth thighs.

"Done?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

"Yeah, let's go," Grace said, the first one out the door and leaving it to me to close it behind us.

We were walking down to the car when Belinda popped out of the garage, wearing sports shorts and a t-shirt, a pair of child-size bike helmets in her hands. "You going?" she asked us. We nodded. "Okay. Just take care of yourselves. And keep an eye on your wallets. Don't lose that at the mall."

"Okay Mom," Grace said, a slightly annoyed expression on her face.

Belinda turned to me. "And take care of her, Will. Make sure they don't do anything stupid."

"Mom!" Grace exclaimed.

I stood next to my cousin, aware that my hand was just inches away from brushing against her ass. "I'll take care of Grace, Aunt Belinda," I promised. The words sounded innocent to my aunt, but it made heat rise up to my ears. But my aunt took no notice and slipped back inside the garage to help her sons.

I felt a nudge against my stomach and turned to see Grace pouting at me. "Really?"

"What?" I asked defensively. "I have to do what your mom says. I'm still living under her rules."

Grace stepped closer and now my arm was brushing against hers. The touch of skin against skin sent goosebumps over my body. "But you don't always follow the rules, do you?" she said vaguely, winking her eyelashes at me.

I was taken aback. "Wait, what?" I asked but Grace gave me no time to think or say anything else. She turned to walk back down to the parked car and I hesitantly followed.

The front passenger window opened, revealing a blonde girl, like Grace, but shorter and sandier than Grace's dirty shade of blonde.

"Hey Grace," she greeted. She waved at me. "Hi Will."

"Hi Alice," I said, waving back.

"Is there enough room back there?" Grace asked. In answer, the passenger car door was opened by an olive-skinned girl.

"It might be a tight fit though," the olive-skinned girl said after giving me a once-over at my broad physique.

Grace prodded me forward. "That's fine. Will can sit in the middle."

I gave her a long face. "Why? Why do I have to sit in the middle?"

"Because that's what a gentleman would do," Grace said. "You can sit by the window on the way home if you want." She tugged my arm. "Hurry up. I don't want to be late before the good stuff on sale gets sold out."

I heaved a sigh and stepped into the car. Her friend was right about the space being a tight fit because of my bulk. I had to scoot closer to Grace because I respectfully didn't want to touch her friend and so I had to resort to pressing my muscled arm firmly against Grace's porcelain skin instead. My hand was just inches away from her crotch as well as Grace's fingers were grazing my thighs but the both of us kept our eyes forward.

A brunette peered through the rearview mirror at the backseat. "We good?" she asked. We all nodded and the brunette shifted gear and pulled out into the street, on the way to the mall.

Excluding Grace, there were three other girls in the car with us. I knew their names caught from the bits of conversations Grace had had with her parents and I've seen them before whenever they came over to the house for group study or just hang out before leaving for somewhere else, but I've never directly interacted with them.

The sandy blonde, Alice, was the sports freak out of all of them and it was evident from her current wardrobe of sports tank top and long yoga pants. But beneath it, her body was well-toned, and it seemed fat dare not touch her. Half of the girls play sports too, but Alice took swimming like a fish needed water. She wasn't going to play professional or participate in any competition because for her, the thrill of sports was the sweat, speed and the pounding of the heart that drives her, not trophies, victory or glory.

The brunette's name was Haley. She was more modestly dressed in only a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She might not look like it, but she was the brainy one out of the group. Any subject or given test, she would just knock them out of the park. If anyone she knew needed assistance on school, Haley usually helped them out. But she also had a side job of tutoring and, from what I have heard, she was making a killing out of it.

Sophia was the olive-skinned girl. Hispanic and the latest generation of Cuban-Americans, she was wearing a white skirt that stops just above the knees and a tanned halter top that left her shoulders bare, only held by a thin crisscrossing string around her neck. Grace had known her for a long time since Sophia's family, who owned a Cuban deli, had mutual business with Grace's family, making Sophia Grace's longest friend since kindergarten.

The four girls chatted deeply in their conversation. They talked about what clothes they want to buy, what brands of perfume would be on sale, whether or not to buy shoes to go along their clothing, and so on. Meanwhile, I sat in the middle, pressing against Grace hard enough to leave a mark on our arms. Her body heat mingled with mine, her mere presence getting my dick hardened that I was unable to force back down. Nobody seemed to notice except for Grace, who gave no readable reaction but was not pulling away an inch.