My Cousin's Insatiability Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace wringed her hands. "A classmate of mine showed them to me," she began. "She was dating, and she wanted to have sex with her boyfriend, but she didn't know what to do or how to do it. Obviously, she didn't want to ask her parents, so she decided to look up on the Internet for some tips. Then she found some porn videos on a website. And I...saw her watching them during class one time."

"She watched them during class?" I parroted.

Grace nodded. "Nobody was really listening to the teacher, so she decided to watch them on her phone, out of sight and with those Bluetooth earphones. I was sitting close to her and then I caught her. She noticed but I didn't say anything. She just put the phone up and that was that."

"And?"

She chewed her lower lip. "Then I talked to her about it one time and asked if I can see just one video of it."

I raised an eyebrow. "Just one?"

"Yeah."

"When was it? I mean, watching one video doesn't turn you like that." I snapped my fingers in emphasis.

"When I was a freshman. After that, it just snowballed later on in years. I looked up on the Internet for more on my own. One moment I was watching just a guy and a girl having sex, then two girls sucking a dick, then double penetration, then a gangbang, then..." Her voice trailed off, her face turning redder with each porn category falling from her pretty lips.

"Okay, I get it," I said.

She shook her head. "That's not it. Used to be, just a simple porn video would turn me on. Now, if you put up a video of something slow and soft, I would get bored of it. But put up something hardcore..." She hugged herself. "The way those girls let strong men take their bodies and fuck them like beasts. It might be too hard for some. But to me, I think it's hot."

Calm down, I mentally commanded my fuming cock, begging to be released from its prison. Hearing my cousin give her story was riling me up. "That still doesn't explain why you chose to ask your own cousin fuck you."             

Grace looked down at the table. "I've been wanting to do it for a while, ever since I turned eighteen. But...it's just that I couldn't wait any longer."

I suspiciously looked at her. "Really?" I said. "A hot girl like you? And not one guy in your high school ever thought of asking you out?"

"I didn't say I want a boyfriend," she retorted. "I mean, I do but I wanted to have sex first before finding a guy. I didn't want to commit to anything yet."

"Ah...So you were so desperate to get fucked that you let your cousin fuck you, is that it?"

Grace chewed her lip. "Yes," she said.

"Okay. So, what, you need some guy to sate your curiosity for sex?"

She nodded. "Someone...you know...who'll let me explore what sex is about. Someone who'll treat me real good and hard-"

"Like a fuck toy?" I finished, remember her words last week. "And you chose your own cousin to surrender your body to?" Grace nodded. "What if I wasn't the guy that would give you what you wanted? What if I rejected you?"

"I don't know," she answered weakly. "It was taking too long so I just told myself 'Screw it' and went for you. I saw the way you looked at me. I knew you wanted me too. In the end, it worked out the way we liked it to."

I raised an eyebrow. "And it doesn't matter to you that you committed incest?"

She paused for a moment. "At this point, I don't care. When I look at you," she said, barely a whisper. "How can any girl not want to have you?"

I smirked smugly and she playfully punched my arm. "Oh shut up," she chided. "Did that answer all of your questions?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. I guess."

"Now it's your turn."

"What?"

"I answered your questions so can you answer mine for me too?"

"That wasn't the deal."

"Well, I have questions of my own about you. It's my turn now. Come on. Please?" she begged.

I sighed resignedly. It was only fair she got a chance to ask me questions anyway. "Okay, go ahead."

"What happened last week," she started slowly, as if trying to collect her thoughts. "How did you know what to do?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I could ask the same of you," I refuted.

She glowered. "Just answer the question already."

"Alright, alright." I scooted my chair forward. "I guess I got the same idea as you. I got them from porn but obviously I needed a girl to actually do them. Slapping, hair pulling, spanking, you know." Grace slightly shivered when I mentioned those acts, probably thinking about how rough I was with her last week. "There was this girl, Miranda, I met at a nightclub in college in my freshman year. We had a lot to drink and we went to this hotel where I asked her if I could fuck her as rough as I want to."

"Wait, you asked?" Grace said half in disbelief and half in mockery.

"Yeah. I just wanted to let her know what I wanted, and she said yes." I glanced away embarrassingly. "Well, she agreed but just partly. She laid out some rules. Spanking ass and dirty talk were allowed but no slapping her boobs, choking her throat or pulling her hair. So, we did it and she liked it."

"Like what?" Grace pressed, a naughty smile growing on her lips. "The rough stuff or your fat dick?"

I scratched my chin. "I didn't ask her which, but she liked it. In fact, we did it again days later, just as rough as before. Then again, but at that time she let me pull her hair and pinch her nipples. Afterwards, she started talking to other girls about me and well, I got other girls wanting to try to have that kind of sex with me."

"And you asked every one of them if they wanted it hard and rough?" she asked.

"Yes. I was just being a gentleman. I didn't want to force a girl and I always warned them that I may be too rough on them. It was just foreplay to make sex the way I like it. If they don't want me to, I won't do it."

"And is that how rough you were to them like you were to me last week?"

I shifted my feet. "Not exactly."

"Wait, what?"

"You're the minority."

"What does that mean?"

"Meaning when it comes to sex, they like it with some slaps in the ass or just gripping their hair. Maybe letting me abuse their boobs. But they have limits. Certain things they like and certain things they don't like. But you...I can only name a couple of girls who would go as far as you did. You, well, you don't seem to have limits whatsoever on what you want a man to do to you."

Grace scooted her chair over until our legs were just inches away from each other. "Only an idiot would not want to have sex with you, Will," she said, the edge of her voice laced with seduction.

"Okay," I said lamely, watching her fingers trace my crotch.

"You could have been a pornstar the way your cock is so big and so thick," she complimented, almost purring. "How can a guy like you get something so huge and meaty?"

Heat rose to my face and my lust was starting to boil again on the fact that Grace was being so intimate with me in a public place. "You'll have to ask a scientist for that. And I could say the same of you, Grace. You said it was your first time, but you looked like you knew what you were doing."

"I guess I have the porn videos to thank for that too."

"But you never told me who took your virginity."

Grace was quiet.

"You said that you never had done it with a guy but somehow you lost your virginity." I stopped talking for a moment to let my words sink in. "If it wasn't a guy, was it probably a girl?"

Grace remained silent.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"I can't tell you."

I blinked. "Why not?"

"I can't!" she snapped sharply enough to make me jump. "I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone. We wanted to have sex, but we didn't have a guy to do it with. We got so tired of waiting so we settled for each other instead. That's it."

I glanced at the direction of the food truck, where her friends were getting our food. Was it one of them? I wondered. Or someone else entirely? I wanted to ask for more answers but her beseeching eyes bore into me, making me guilty enough to say, "Alright" and put it an end to the questioning.

She looked relieved. "So?"

"So what?"

Her hand went under the table to idly stroke my thigh, just inches away from my crotch, where my penis was within her reach. "Did I answer all of your questions?" she asked.

The walls between my logic and my lust was on its last legs. "We're still cousins, Grace. You sure you want to go that far?" It was stupid of me to say this question, even though I had fucked her last week, but I needed clear, genuine clarification, once and for all to put my mind at ease and shove my cowardice out the door forever.

Grace smiled. "I think that ship sailed. We can't go back. I can't go back." Her other hand went to her bulging chest so it would slide down between her cleavage. "I can't stop thinking about last week. How your hands felt on me. How your thick cock stretched me out. The way you pinched my nipples and slapped my tits. So wild. You made my fantasies come true." Her tone suddenly changed into a little girl's voice that made me weak to my knees. "My pussy is empty Will. It's aching. It wants you again. I want you again. I want you to touch me, slap me, fuck me again, turn me into a fuck toy for you to rape over and over again."

Her voice was low and soft, but she might as well scream her desperation of wanting me again. Her dirty words were putting fuel to the inferno burning inside of me. I gave her a long look, my mind mentally screaming at me. Do it! Don't be a retard. She wants you and you want her. It's that simple. This is your chance. Take it!

I opened my mouth to answer in time for Grace to snatch her hand away from my crotch. Empty chairs were scraped against the floor and her friends sat down carrying food in plastic containers.

"Fish for you," Sophia said, handing out our tacos. "And chicken for you."

I looked down at my taco, glancing at Grace, who held her head down, blushing.

Her face was not lost to her friends. "Why is your face red?" Haley asked.

Grace shook her head dismissively. "It's just too hot, that's all."

"You need some water?" Brandon asked, already rising to his feet. "I can go get some for you."

Instinctively, I got to my feet. "I'll get it," I volunteered. "Go ahead and eat. I need to get some cinnamon buns anyway."

"More food? Are you that hungry?" Haley asked.

I am. Just not for food.

...

"This it?" Grace asked, standing beside me.

"Yeah, this is it." I replied.

Grace gave the building a scrutinizing look. Compared to my uncle's Seashore Resort Lodge, this hotel was a step down, about as tall as my uncle's hotel, three stories, but almost more than half the area size of my uncle's building if you do not count the piers and the boardwalk. There were probably better hotels, but I was not looking for the Ritz. I was looking for a place that emphasizes privacy and wasn't going to break my bank account. And I certainly wasn't going to find a room at my own uncle's hotel to take his own daughter to at the risk of one of Tim's housekeeping staff notifying him.

"How long do we have?" my cousin asked.

"Two, maybe three hours," I answered.

Grace's eyes were twinkling. "Let's go then."

Before, we spent another hour at the mall with her friends, shopping for us guys instead of the girls but compared to our purchases to theirs would be like comparing an ant hill to a mountain. During that time and on the car ride home, I went through my phone to look for a hotel that charges hourly, rather than daily. As soon as her friends dropped us off at the house, I made the call to a female attendant at the hotel I chose to make a reservation at. After Grace dropped our shopping bags and I gave the cinnamon buns to Shawn and Tristian, we told Belinda we were going to one of her friend's house to hang out some more to my aunt's admonishment on staying out too late. After promising her we'll be back soon in time for dinner, Grace and I took my car towards the hotel, wondering how Belinda would react if she knew we lied and realized what we were actually going to do.

The same female hotel attendant I called greeted us at the front desk. "Checking in?" she asked.

"Yes, for Will and Grace."

"IDs please."

I handed her mine and Grace's driver licenses. After she confirmed our identities, she gave back our IDs and I handed her my credit card for paying the hotel. She handed back the card, a paper receipt and the hotel keycard. "Have a good day," she said politely.

"Thank you," I replied, putting away my credit card and folding the receipt into my pockets.

As we walked to the elevator, Grace said, "You think she knows?"

"Maybe, maybe not," I answered. "She's probably seen dozens of other couples who do the same thing."

"Most couples aren't cousins though," she pointed out. She smiled at me. "And did you just call us a couple?"

"I didn't. I'll figure that out later."

The elevator came down at a snail's pace. The moment the elevator doors closed, Grace, with surprising strength for someone smaller than me, abruptly pushed me against the elevator wall to kiss me fervently, her tongue prodding into my mouth. Her hand rubbed the bulge between my legs, squeezing the hardness between her soft fingers.

"Can I suck your big, fat dick?" she murmured between kisses. "Pretty please? I've been wanting this all week and I can't wait anymore."

"Not here," I cautioned, even though I desperately wanted her tongue around my meat. "Someone might see us." Despite my words, we continued to kiss each other, licking and biting parts of our necks and faces. As soon as the elevator slowed, we split apart, catching our breath and composing ourselves as quickly as possible in case someone might see us when the doors open. Luckily, there was no one in the hallway.

Grace practically dragged me towards our room, and I couldn't help but be amused at my cousin's desperate need for me to sate her insatiability. I fumbled the card key into the door slot, heard it beeped, opened the door and immediately closed it as soon as we slipped inside.

When the lock clicked, Grace pulled onto my shirt to resume kissing me hungrily. I kissed back, just as greedily, my hands working madly on pulling her clothes off. We continued to make out, our tongues exchanging saliva while our hands explored each other. The only time we broke apart was when I had to take off my shirt and Grace stripped her blouse. One by one, an article of clothing was taken off and dropped onto the floor, our lust peaking with each apparel taken off to expose our skins until we were in our underwear.

Her large boobs pressed hard against my chest. I reached around to clipped off her bra and threw it aside so that I could feel the skin of her naked nipples poke against my exposed chest. In turn, Grace reached down and slipped her hand into my boxers to wrap her fingers around my shaft. She squealed in delight in my mouth. I yanked down my boxers and kicked it aside, finally freeing my cock the torment of being stuck for so long, the head of my dick touching Grace's stomach and its pre-cum flowing from the tip.

Grace broke our kiss, stroking my rod, her palm wetted by the pre-cum. "Can I, baby?" she murmured nervously, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Can you what?" I said, my hand cupping her chin. "You need to be more specific, you stupid whore."

"Can I suck your cock, Will?" she begged. "Can your fuck toy make you feel good? Can you please rape your fuck toy's throat with your fat dick again?"

"Hell yes," I said with all reason out the window, kissing her again one last time before Grace knelt like a good slut and began to feast on my dick in the middle of the room. Before, she was hesitant. But now, a week's worth of confined female lust being released had her in a sexual trance, her mind on nothing else but the first cock she ever sucked and fucked in front of her. She switched between licking my shaft and sucking on my ball sacks beneath, making sure every inch of my crotch had her full, loving attention.

Starting with a wet kiss to the tip of my dick, she clasped her hands behind her back and, without the use of her hands, shoved every inch of my monster down into her gullet. She kept her eyes locked onto to mine as she began to choke herself onto my penis, pulling her head up until her lips were at the tip and ramming the long meaty rod down her throat, over and over again. Her spit was making a wet mess of my crotch, but I didn't care. I was too busy loving Grace's blowjob, silently thanking America for its pornography teaching my cousin how to suck a cock like a proper slut should know how to do.

She pulled from her blowjob, licking her lips of the spit and pre-cum that was coating them. She stood up onto her feet and shrieked when I promptly picked her up effortlessly by her ass, turned us around to push her back against the wall. With one hand holding Grace by her thighs and the other reaching down to my cock, I aimed my dick against the entrance of her pussy. "I want you. Now!" I growled. Without letting her register what was happen, I dropped her onto my dick to let it sink into her cunt.

She moaned loudly and moaned some more when I proceeded to push my dick into her hole over and over again. Using the wall as leverage, I continued to pound into my cousin, a week's worth of my own pent-up desire being unleashed. Grace wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck to make sure she didn't fall. She was clutching my body while my hips pushed my cock into her sopping hole. She was literally sucking me in, making sure her pussy was tightening around my dick, emboldening me to go even faster.

"The bed," she panted. "Can we do this at the bed?"

I gripped her throat. "We'll do this wherever I want to do this." But I carried her over to the bed regardless with Grace hugging me closely so she wouldn't fall until I literally pushed her off of me and let her drop onto the bed while I climbed on top.

We didn't delay any longer. Grace was bent over and pushing her face against the bed sheets, half of her face looking up excitedly at me. Her ass was waving in the air provocatively and I gave it a nice slap to watch it jiggle under impact, causing Grace to gasp. I rubbed the tip of my dick against her lonely slit, making sure the head touches her pink clit to provoke moans out of her. Those moans turned to a shriek when I rammed every inch of my massive meat back into her damp cunt in one move.

I pushed her face against the sheets to muffle her sounds. "Not so loud," I hissed. "Don't want people to hear us." She didn't seem to be listening. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the pleasure crashed against her like a tidal wave. She tried to rise up onto her hands, but I pushed her back down onto the sheets. She pouted up at me until her face screwed up in pleasure again when I began to push in and out of her hole.

Her pussy was entrancingly wet and warm, perhaps more than before. She was doing her best to tighten around my dick, urging me to go even faster. The sound of skin slapping against skin, Grace's loud moans and my hard grunts were the only sounds in the room. The room's air was cool but sweat was forming on our skins and I could feel the intense heat circulating between our bodies. I would slap Grace's ass relentlessly, mesmerized by how her cheeks would bounce and turn red under my hits as I continued ramming my cock into her vagina. And Grace would take me all in, biting down on the bed sheets, her spit dirtying the blankets between her teeth.

"Oh god," she moaned when she's not biting the bed sheets. "Okay Will, stop, go slower, please. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!"

I didn't go slower. I didn't think she wanted me to anyway. Instead I went faster, ignoring her pleas for mercy that quickly turned to moans for more. She gripped the bed sheets tightly and her eyes were firmly closed. Her body shuddered; shaken violently by the orgasm she was experiencing. She gasped and juices poured out, soiling my crotch and unbelievably made her pussy even warmer.