My Cousin's Insatiability Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she exhaled, licking her lips. I reached over to grip her hair and pulled her up so that I could talk into her ear.

"Dirty bitch," I snarled, kissing her neck and gyrating against her. "You made a mess."

"I'll clean it, baby," she promised, gyrating back. "Let me clean the juices off of your big cock."

We shifted ourselves again so that I was laying against the bed's headboard and Grace was flat on her stomach, her face against my crotch and licking the results of her intense orgasm. Her nectar mostly covered my upper thighs, crotch and all of my dick and Grace was slurping every last drop like her life depended on it. She made sure my thighs and crotch were clean, sucked keenly on my ball sacks before throating down my hot pole, her tongue swirling the meat in her mouth.

"Mm," she cooed after her mouth popped out, slapping her face a couple of times with my cock in her hand. "I can taste myself."

"Shut up and start riding me," I ordered, wanting to quickly feel her pussy around my dick again. And Grace was more than willing to oblige, clambering over me and lowering herself down to let my cock sink into her vagina, moaning with every meaty inch stretching her out. As soon as her crotch touched mine, I began thrusting my hips upward to shove into her little pussy again, grabbing and fondling her ass. Grace met my thrusts back with her own hips, clinging to my sweaty muscles and kissing me.

"Faster, harder!" she murmured between kisses.

I pulled her hair to pull her off my face and looked evilly at her. "You want faster?" I asked and began thrusting with more speed, forcing Grace to lose her breath. "You want harder?" I slapped her tit in response, and she yelped. "God your tits are wonderful," I said, sucking on a nipple while digging my fingers into the flesh of her boobs. "So big, so firm but so fucking soft. I bet plenty of guys have stared at them, huh?"

When she didn't answer, I slapped her tit again. "Is that right? Guys probably dreamed of doing this to your poor titties. Use and abuse them like they were toys."

"Yes," she answered, her voice quivering. "Yes! They eye my boobs everyday at practice. My boobs are so perfect, but you can have them Will! Holy fuck, they're yours! Just never let me forget who they belong to today!"

I feasted on her tits, licking her areolas and nibbling her stiff nipples. With my attention almost fully on her breasts, I let Grace ride me out on her own but at my own preferred pace. Anytime she slowed down to catch her breath for even a second, I would either smack her ass or tit or bite hard on her nipple, telling her to go faster. She would whimper, but she obeyed anyway, bouncing up and down my dick with wild abandon to get every inch of my large cock inside of her. Her arms were wrapped around my head, pushing me deeper into her cleavage, my spit staining her chest.

"No, no!" she moaned. "I'm cumming again? Shit, I'm cumming again! I'm going to cum twice in a row!"

In response, I flipped us over so that Grace was on her back and I was mounting on top of her. "Do it, slut," I told her. "Cum for me. Cum all over this big dick you love fucking so much." I pinned her hands to the pillows and resumed hammering my dick in her pussy. She nearly screamed loudly until I kissed her mouth to silence her as another earth-shattering orgasm rocked her body. Her juices again coated my dick but that didn't stop me from fucking her to completion. My cock was making squelching sounds each time my thighs hit hers and the head of my dick touched her womb.

"You love this, don't you?" I said, taking my mouth away to stared intimately into her eyes that were full of bliss. I didn't slow down one iota, loving the look of an insatiable whore on my cousin's face. "You like being treated like a doll? Surrendering yourself to a man to treat you like a sex toy?"

"Yes, oh thank you," she cooed. "You thought I was kidding? This is exactly what I want!" She shuddered a bit. "Shit, you're stretching me so good. Your cock fills me up so much. This is perfect. Keep fucking me! Harder! Faster! Keep fucking your fuck toy!"

At that point, my cock was an unrelenting piston pounding my cousin. She stopped begging for mercy and instead rode it out with moans and cries of my name in my ear.

"Where you want my cum?" I asked her. "Where does my fuck toy want my cum?"

"My mouth," she answered. "Spray that nasty cum into my mouth. Let me taste you!"

At her insistent behest, I pulled out and moved up so that I was kneeling beside her head and grabbed a fistful of blonde hair. With one hand gripping her hair and one hand jerking my dick, I roared when I reached my orgasm, emptying my balls of its white content into my cousin's open and awaiting mouth. I aimed it as accurately as possible so that all of my semen would be in her mouth. While most of it did, some instead hit her chin, cheeks and nose and was dripping off the lower half of her mouth.

After becoming empty, I let go of Grace's hair and watched as, just like last week, Grace scooped up the leftover semen from my orgasm that escaped her mouth and spooned it back into her lips. When she had all of my white essence in her mouth, she erotically gargled the cum in her throat, making gurgling sounds and bubbles out of the semen until she swallowed it all in one gulp and revealed a clean mouth and tongue.

"Ooh," she groaned, reaching up for me. I laid down next to her, catching my breath while Grace rested her head against my arm. "I feel so sore. I can barely feel my hips."

"Well," I began fretfully. "It's what you wanted, right?"

She pecked my lips. "Oh yes. Thank you." She looked at me. "So, now you believe me in what I wanted? Me being your fuck toy for you to take over and over again?"

"Sure," I said frivolously.

"You don't sound convincing. What if I find another guy to take over for you?"

I scoffed at the idea. "If you can find that guy, he's all yours. But I doubt you can find any guy with my size."

She smiled mischievously. "Guess I'll have to be more of a whore and sleep around until I find the right guy who can satisfy me like you did. But until then, you're the only one who can satisfy me real good. So you're going to have to fuck me as much as possible." She laughed lightly when I groaned at the prospect. "How much time do we have left before we have to head home?"

I glanced at the digital clock on the stand. "About an hour and a half left."

Grace's hand reached down to stroke my cock that was still harder than a rock even after emptying a load. "Can we go for another round, please?" she implored huskily.

I looked at her incredulously. "Aren't you tired?"

She giggled. "Not even slightly. We still have time for another round." She grasped my wrist and planted my hand on her reddened breast. "And you can keep slapping my tits you like so much."

I closed my eyes, a tired smile on my face.

This is going to be so bad.