My Cousin's Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Dillon and I get better acquainted.
1.9k words
4.68
11.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the tub and made my rounds, there was a group of guys lined up to get into the glory holes.
I did not have to ask who was doing the sucking, I went into the porn viewing room I would let him get his fill so to speak. A good looking guy came by sat beside me, his hand on my legs slowly making his way to my semi erect cock. He got down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth, he was pretty good. He held my balls as he tried to swallow my cock to the base, after about five minutes he gave up.

I wiped off the spittle off my cock and left it exposed, Dillon came in wiping away the last load he had just swallowed. He casually put his hand on my thigh, his hand grasping my cock ever so gently, he knew how to handle a cock. He softly stroked my cock till it was rock hard once more, he peeled back the foreskin, my knob was glassy with precum.

Dillon looked me in the eyes, his hand still on my cock, his other hand pulled my head to his and he pressed his lips to my own. He released my cock and straddled me, his towel discarded on the floor in front of us. His tongue invaded my mouth, his hands held my head so he could kiss me the way he wanted me to kiss him.

He pulled back his eyes on my eyes, one more soft kiss and he got between my legs, he kissed his way up my thighs till he was right on the edge of my ball sack. When his face made contact, I nearly exploded, he was so gentle and precise, his movements so carefully planned, it made you feel sensations I never felt before.

Dillon was amazing as he sucked my cock, he licked my balls and gently massaged them in his mouth, he did not just give you great oral, he made love to your body in every thing that he licked sucked and kissed. I am not one to usually cum very quickly but he had me on edge over and over, my cock ached to cum, my balls begging to be drained.

Dillon was meticulous in all of his movements, and when he would let you cum, I so wanted him to just swallow my cock, let me fill him full of my seed. Dillon looked me in the eyes before he decided it was time for me to cum. He pressed his lips to my cock and slowly took it in inch by inch, I so wanted to grab his head and force my cock into his mouth, but he knew what he was doing, this would be the biggest load I had ever deposited in or on anyone in my lifetime.

He savored my cock, he made love to it, he would make me feel that I had never felt before in my entire lifetime, full and total satisfaction. He gently clamped down and stroked my cock with my mouth, he took it in deep then all the way out till only my knob was in his mouth. His tongue licked the underside of my cock and with the suction my cock exploded.

Cum dripped out the sides of his mouth, he swallowed all he could but I was pumping out more than any human could ever shoot in one load. Dillon licked and swallowed every drop, milking my cock for more and more. Dillon got up and straddled me once more, his eyes on mine, his lips came in and pressed to my own.

The taste of cum as he kissed me, my cum the load I had just fed him, his lips were incredible, soft and gentle but masculine as well. He pulled back his eyes on my own, he smiled then came in for another kiss.

“Did you enjoy the blowjob?”

“Do you really have to ask, it is by far the best I have ever had, you are amazing, now I want my turn, I want your cock and I want your ass.”

“Not here, I want us back at your place naked in your bed, to many prying eyes and hands all over our bodies here, I want it to be just you and me.”

He and I got up and got dressed, before we left the lockers he pressed me to my locker and kissed me. He was one amazing kisser, I would do anything for him right now. We quickly drove home I so wanted to drive my tongue inside his perfect ass. When we pulled in the driveway Dillon's Dad was there waiting for us.

He and I quickly made up a cover story as to where we were, Dillon wanted to buy a swim suit but they did not have anything he would actually wear so he would wear one of mine. John got out of his car and he was quick to ask us what and where we had been.

I imagined telling him his Son was at the local bathhouse sucking cock and doing a fabulous job making me cum as well. John would surely have a coronary if we did tell him his Son was an incredible cocksucker. We made our way into the house, John seemed to be looking to see if I had actually violated his Son in some way.

I offered them both a beer which we took poolside, we slowly drank our beer and talked, Dillon asked if I could go find him a swim suit, or he may have to swim in his underwear. I found him a black speedo which would accentuate all his natural assets. When I came out John was grilling him to see if I had tried anything with his Son.

Dillon's face was red, he was not only embarrassed but angry as well, he got up and went to his room to put on his bathing suit. John asked me if I had tried to touch his Son in any way, I assured him that because I was gay did not mean I tried to have sex with every man on the planet only him. John was more than flustered.

When Dillon came out, that suit hid nothing, and I mean nothing, it was more sheer not overly tight but even if I had never seen Dillon's cock before I would know exactly how big it was and how big his balls were. John stared at his Son's package, the boy was hung way more cock than John could ever hope to have.

Dillon dove in, I asked John is he wanted to jump in as well, I did have a suit that might just fit him. I went in and stripped down and put on my white speedo, once wet that thing was transparent, I put out a pair of trunks John could wear, less revealing and they covered more. Dillon and I talked him in to joining us in the pool.

I have to say John still had an amazing body, the hairy chest, his perky nipples, his long legs, he really was an attractive man. Dillon and I whistled as he came out in his swim trunks, of course John was shy, nervous, trying to hide his semi nude body. John dove in we all played in the pool for quite some time, Dillon was the first to get out.

I avoided looking at him and his perfect ass, I so wanted to lick him all over, John watched me as his Son got out of the pool, he was sure I wanted to suck his Son's perfectly huge cock. John and I got out his eyes on my own cock as he did. We sat drank another beer, Dillon and I tried to make it all seem terribly normal.

John stayed for over an hour still trying to see if there was any kind of connection between Dillon and I. His wife texted multiple times, she wanted Dillon with them at the hotel, he flat out refused, he was staying here with me and my pool, well and a few other things as well.

John showered then got dressed up and left, I was sure Dillon would blow a load waiting for him to leave so he and I could continue what we had started. He and I showered then got on my bed, I had him lay back and let me do what I liked to do to a man. First a soft gentle kiss, I held his hands in my own so he would be in my control.

I kissed his cheeks, to his neck, to his earlobes, that I gently sucked in my mouth, I released his hands and kissed his chest, I circled his right nipple, just a gentle soft lick. Dillon moaned and groaned. I ran my hands along his sides, my tongue licking and kissing his abs to his navel. I kissed his pubic area, then my tongue darted out to lick the soft sensitive spots close to his cock.

I kissed licked and sucked my way down his legs to his knee caps to his toes, I gently sucked his small toe in my mouth, then I licked his arch. Dillon dam near screamed as my tongue passed along his sensitive arch.

I slowly kissed my way up till I was right beside his balls, I lapped the underside of his nut sack. Dillon tensed up, his whole body feeling the pleasure I was giving his sensitive balls sack. I sucked one of his huge nuts in my mouth and held it with my tongue cradling it, I did not move I just held in in my mouth.

I sucked his other nut in as well, holding them captive while my tongue lathered them up, I let one then the other out. My tongue at the base of his huge cock, his cock pooling precum all over his pubes, I ran my tongue along forcing out more precum. His cock puddled so much precum for me to lap up, I ran my tongue all over the pool he had for me.

My tongue scooping it all up, I greedily swallowed it all up, I peeled back his foreskin and took his knob in my mouth. I licked his knob my tongue running along the edge of his knob and shaft, I looked up at Dillon he was looking at me, his hands held the pillows. I took his cock deep inside my mouth in one swoop.

Dillon's eyes rolled in his head, he let out a soft scream of pleasure, my mouth enveloped his cock in a warm wet place for his cock to shoot its load. I was not ready for him to shoot just yet, I wanted this to last. I sucked his cock till he was right on the edge of blowing a massive load, then I let his cock go.

Dillon stared at me, he wanted to shoot his load in me, he needed to unleash the cum he had built up, I sat there between his legs and smiled at him. I grabbed his ankles and put them on my shoulders, I folded him up and there it was, his perfect rosebud ready for my tongue and maybe my cock after it was well rimmed.

I held Dillon folded up his hole inches from my tongue, I leaned in and ran my chin along his butt crack. Dillon was ready he needed this, he needed his hole rimmed, licked and kissed, I held my face so close to his hole he could feel my breath on his pucker.

“You're driving me crazy here Bill.”

“That my good man is the whole idea.”