My Cousin's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers

I moved down and spread her legs lightly, I buried my face into her pussy licking her lips. I felt her stir as she woke up, using my fingers I spread her pussy lips wide to get at her clit. I licked up and down, sliding it into my mouth and sucking on it as she moaned and ran her hand through my hair. She pushed my head down into her pussy as I started to slide a finger into her asshole as I tongue lashed her clit. She came suddenly into my mouth with a shudder and a moan, she creamed all over my face. It tasted amazing and I licked up all of it, before sliding up her body and giving her a deep kiss, knowing she could taste herself on my lips.

It was around 9 am, and she had a meeting at the university with a professor at 11 am. She and her friend were planning to check out the campus, and she wanted me to come with them. I was more than happy to spend the day with Mopsy (my cousin) and kept teasing her and preventing her from getting properly dressed. Finally she finished and I got my clothes back on as well. I realized I was still in the clothes from 2 days ago, and said I should probably run home and get changed. I could meet them on campus around 10 am.

I left her in the room, putting on makeup and bumped into Flopsy in the kitchen, she offered me coffee and gave me a wicked smile. "So you guys were at it again this morning?" I just smiled back. "I gotta run home, I hear I'll be meeting you guys on campus later, though. Yes, it should be a very fun day she said. I can show you around my lab on campus while Mopsy is at her meeting if you like. Sure I said I've never seen a lab before, I'll see you two later." I ran back to the bedroom and gave Mopsy a long kiss and a squeeze on the ass.

I hit tons of traffic on the way over and didn't find them on campus until 1045. Mopsy was clearly a bit upset, but it's not like I could control traffic. I drove her and Flopsy over to the building where she had her meeting and dropped her off. I was seriously tempted to give her a kiss for luck, but even though I knew Flopsy knew about us it felt a bit weird so I just gave her a hug and told her to text when she was ready to be picked up.

Flopsy guided me over to her work building, and beeped us in. She was rambling on about her work, but I was honestly more interested in her outfit. She was curvy in all the right ways and had worn a short skirt, and low cut blouse with plenty of cleavage. She really had Mopsy bested in that department. Amazing lips too, full and sensuous.

We took the elevator up to her floor and she beeped us into the lab room it was empty and dark, she shut the door behind us and flipped on the light. The room was full of science stuff and long benches. I turned, and she looked at me with what I could only describe as sex personified. "I've been listening to you two through the wall."

I was briefly embarrassed, "sorry about that I didn't mean to disturb...." she put her finger on my lips and stopped me.

"I loved it"she said. "It got me so hot hearing you two. I want what she has."

I was totally thrown off, but instantly got hard. "What are you talking about, you want me to fuck you? What about Mopsy I thought she was your friend?"

"She's knows what I'm like," she said, "she can't tease me with you and not expect me to make a move. It's so hot how you got together, she's been telling me all the details about it for months. I've been wet since we first met, and hearing you fuck her in my house. God I'm so horny, are you really gonna say no to me?" She leaned forward and put her hand on my hard dick through my pants. "I can see you want this, you were staring down my shirt the whole way over here." She pulled back and slid the shirt up and off, her bra was smooth and purple,her tits looked amazing and barely contained.

I gave in, I honestly don't think any guy wouldn't have. I pulled her to me and kissed her deep. "One thing" she said breathlessly.

"what?" I asked pulling down her skirt to see a matching purple thong on her lovely ass.

"I want you to call me by her name."

"Mopsy" I asked?

"Yes, I want to pretend I'm her and you're my cousin. Will you do that for me baby?" I got so hard at that my cock twitched in my pants and hit her leg pressed against me. "Dam!" she said," It seems like that will work for you" she giggled.

I pulled her in and and ran my hands down her body, she had such great curves. Her ass was amazing, plump and squeezable, she undid my pants and I pulled down her bra. Her tits were big, they sat high and firm. Her little brown nipples dwarfed by her large dark brown aerolas. I moved my head down to suck on one and squeezed the other. She pulled my cock out of my boxers and started to stroke me as I sucked on her nipples. "Harder!" she said, "suck harder!" I obliged and even bit her nipples, she let out a light squeak at that, and really stared to stroke me.

"God, that feels good" I said.

"Call me by her name" she said, "oh fuck Mopsy, your hand feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"I want to feel you in my mouth cousin" she says as she drops to her knees in front of me. I pulled off my shoes and pants completely, she licked me first, up and down the shaft before taking me in her mouth. She took me in deep, long deep strokes in and out. She didn't suck nearly as good as my cousin, but dam could she go deep on me. I could feel my head in her throat, her hands gripped my ass pulling me deeper in. Her lips felt so good on my cock. "Dam that feels so good, Mopsy"I said to her. She put her hand in her thong and started to finger herself as she sucked me.

I picked her up and put her on the counter top, she knocked over some glass bottles and stuff, but I wasn't really paying attention. I pulled down her thong, nice and slow, her pussy was a deep purple and brown, it looked amazing and I could see she was wet, her clit was big and pulsing. I licked up her legs from the knee to her crotch, she moaned and squirmed when I got close to her pussy lips. "Eat my pussy cousin" she said, she was really getting excited and honestly so was I. I slid a finger in and used my lips on her clit sucking and licking, "I heard you doing this" she says. "I got so horny I was tempted to burst in on you two."

"You should have." I joked trying to keep her in the moment.

"Oh God" she moaned as she came, bucking on the table as she came in my mouth.

"I want you to bend me over the counter and fuck me" she said. I pulled her down and pushed her against the counter pushing her head down and pulling her ass to me. I was shocked to see she had a butt plug in. It had a little pink gem on it.

"Dam girl when did you put that in?"

"When I got home last night I heard you two fucking, I was so horny I cleaned myself out, and I put my plug in while I masturbated to you two fucking." "I heard you through the wall" I said. She moaned as I pressed my cock head against her pussy. "Please fuck me, please cousin" she moaned. I slid in, and she instantly started to push back on my cock. I picked up the pace and started to pound her, "harder." she moaned, "fuck me harder!" I slapped her ass as I drove deep into her. She was moaning and screaming, I really hoped the walls were thick in this place. She clenched up and came hard on my cock, moaning and screaming. I slowed as she shook from the orgasms hitting her.

"I want you to cum" she said.

"I'm getting really close" I told her.

"I want you to cum in my ass" she said.

"Oh fuck yes!" I said, I slid out of her cunt as she stood up and went to a drawer. She pulled out some kind of lube, she said they used it for her work, but that she knew it would work for this too. She squeezed some out and rubbed it up and down my cock. She was very good with her hands, teasing the tip and sliding up and down coating me.

"My turn" she says turning her ass to me. I slid her plug out very slow, and even teased her a little sliding it back in a bit before removing it fully. Her hole was wide and inviting, I spread the lube on her hole, sliding my covered finger into her asshole and back out. She kept stroaking me while I fingered her asshole getting her well lubed, slipping in more fingers as I slowly streatched her asshole.

"I'm ready, fuck my ass cousin, please!" she begged like a cock hungry slut. I could barely contain my excitement.

I bent her back over the counter and lined up on her little asshole, I slowly pushed into her. My head slipped in and she moaned deep, I pulled back but she tightened down on my head holding me in. I slid forward again and slowly pushed into her.

"Oh fuck" she moaned. "smack my ass, please!?!"

I happily obliged leaving red marks on her chocolate ass cheeks. I hit over and over as I slid in and out, much harder than I had Mopsy, she really seemed to enjoy it, and so did I.

Finally I felt my balls start to tighten as I slid in and out of her tight asshole. She was rubbing her clit while I fucked her ass, and as I felt myself grow close I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I started to cum into her ass. She screamed in orgasm as I came into her, I felt her asshole tremor on my cock. It was amazing.

"Fuck, that was so good, but we better go. Mopsy texted me when I was getting the lube that she was ready to be picked up."

So we got cleaned up and headed over to pick up my cousin, I was feeling a bit conflicted. Having never been in a relationship like this before, I wasn't really sure if what Flopsy and I had done was wrong or not. When I was younger I had bounced around between women sometimes with some overlap, but it was never serious and I had made that clear to all involved. I'd never really had a serious relationship until i met my wife. It got me thinking about what was actually going on between my cousin and I.

She looked great and happy when I picked her up, said her meeting had gone great. She asked about me seeing the lab, and Flopsy responded that she had given me the full tour.

We wandered around campus for a while, I wondered about some of the looks from people. I was distracted to say the least and didn't pay either of the girls much attention, I could tell they were getting annoyed by that. I decided to just get out of my head and enjoy myself. I had two young beauties on my arm, and would for sure be screwing one or both before the day ended.

We headed back to Flopsys around 4 pm, and Mopsy told me she wanted a shower (Florida in June you sweat just standing). I told her I would join her and she gave me a look since Flopsy was still in the car with us. I saw her grin in the backseat, but Mopsy didn't say anything. We stripped down in the bathroom and I was instantly aroused seeing my cousins naked body. I was also very aware I still had the lube from the lab on my dick, so I jumped in and did my best to wash off without being overly obvious.

I happily offered to wash her, and she giggled and turned her back to me. I lathered up her shoulders and back, working down to her lovely ass, squeezing and running my hand between her legs. She moaned as my hand ran over her pussy, sliding my hand sideways I ground into her until she bent down giving me access to her. I slid my fingers in, while sliding my other hand around her and massaging her breasts. I kept the pace up until she started to quiver and moan, slowly teasing her.

I turned her around and put her on her knees. She reached up and soaped up my dick running her fingers up and down, and massaging my balls. She sprayed off the soap with water from her mouth. Then she took me into her mouth, and I grabbed her head forcing her deeper on me as she used that amazing suction she has. She sucked hard, and I used her hair to fuck her mouth until I came.

Coming out of the bathroom I saw Flopsy in the kitchen down the hall, the look on her face said she had heard us in the shower. My cousin suggested we go out to eat dinner, and I suggested a local place. The food was good and the drinks excellent. We went to the club and danced a bit after, the girls grinding on me really got me worked up. I told Mopsy I was ready to go. Flopsy had already headed home for the night.

In the car I tried to convince her to have sex there in the parking lot of the club. I could feel she was as worked up as me, but she wasn't willing to do it there in the lot. So I headed back to Flopsys, I pulled out my hard dick and asked her to go down on me while we drove there, she balked again but at least was willing to jerk me while we drove back. She appologized and said she just wasn't comfortable, but she could tell I was a bit angry so she just went quiet. When we got back I practically pulled her into the house, Flopsy wasn't around, probably in her room, and I got even more excited thinking about her listening to us through the wall again.

I pulled her dress off, leaving her in just light pink panties, and threw her onto the bed. I was pretty worked up, and a little pissed to be honest that she wouldn't let me do her in the car. I grabbed her breast and gave it a good squeeze as I sucked and bit on her neck. She squeaked a bit, but I kept squeezing and kneading, as I pulled off my pants. I ran my hand down to her panties and pulled them to the side, spiting on my hand and rubbing it on her pussy before I entered her a bit harder than normal. I started to pound into her as I looked Into her eyes, I could tell she was a bit nervous, maybe even a little scared but soon she started to moan. I wanted her louder so I started to massage her nipples and slowed my pace a little. That got her going and soon she was panting and moaning deep and loud. I started to pound again and pulled her shoulders down forcing me deep into her. She came with a screaming moan, shaking hard. Suddenly behind us I heard Flopsy say, "I want next."

We both looked over, and she was standing in the room, I wondered for how long. She was dressed in a night shirt and a light blue thong. Mopsy yelled at her to get out, but Flopsy just stood there smiling. My cousin looked at me, obviously wanting me to tell Flopsy to get out as well. Instead, I looked at her and told her that I thought it would be amazingly hot. I could tell she was not pleased by the idea, but I also could tell I wanted this.

"Are you sure?" She asked me, I could tell she wasn't but I was way to into the idea to turn back. I hadn't been with two girls at once since I was a young man.

I pulled out of my cousin, she moaned a little as always when I did. It was so sexy. I motioned Flopsy over, and told Mopsy we would go slow. Flopsy got on the bed and stripped off the shirt. I kissed her lightly and then leaned down to kiss Mopsy deeply. I took one of Flopsys tits in my hand, and squeezed it good twisting the nipple as I knew she liked it rough. As I did so I gently rubbed my other hand on my cousins breasts, lightly pinching the nipple. They both moaned and it was so hot, Mopsy started to jerk me and I laid Flopsy down next to her as I pulled down the thong.

I started to go down on Flopsy as my cousin continued to stroke me softly. I licked and bit at her clit until I felt her moisten. I pulled Mopsy up and kissed her as I slid my dick into Flopsy. I kept kissing my cousin as I started to fuck Flopsy. I slipped my fingers into my cousins pussy, using my thumb on her clit as I pounded hard into Flopsy, her moans turning into screams as she convulsed on my cock, watching me finger and kiss Mopsy, and squeezing her own lovely tits. She came with a shriek and shortly after my cousin came on my hand. It was too much and I came into Flopsy. We all collapsed on the bed and I hugged them both into me.

Day 4

I woke up to the wonderful sensation of someone going down on me. I looked over and saw my cousin still naked and asleep curled up on my left arm. Flopsy, that little minx was apparently under the covers, I moaned, and spread my legs a bit to let her know I was awake. She started to rub my balls as she kept sucking me, it was feeling incredibly good.

I was fidgeting enough that it woke up my cousin. She was a bit confused, saw the covers moving and me moaning as Flopsy sped up. She gave me a look like she was upset, I remembered that she hadn't been thrilled when Flopsy had joined us, but I thought she had gotten past that.

I pulled her closer to me and gave her a deep kiss as I ran my hands over her breasts. She seemed to warm as I felt her tongue on mine. Flopsy noticing what was happening, sadly stopped and came up for a kiss as well.

I leaned down and kissed Flopsy, I told her to turn around and get back to work with a playful squeeze on her tit. She put her ass in my face and went back to sucking me, slower though. I went back to kissing and rubbing Mopsy, as I ran my other hand over Flopsys ass.

As I kissed Mopsy I pulled her hand over to Flopsys ass. She gave me an uncertain look, "you're mad at Flopsy right?" She seemed hesitant, but admitted she was, "show her you're mad then, smack her ass" she still seemed unsure, "show her" I commanded.

She raised her hand and gave Flopsy a light tap, I shook my head in disapproval "come on Mopsy, you're madder than that, show her!" she raised her hand again and came down harder, and to my surprise even angrily called her a bitch.

She started to really smack hard on Flopsys raised ass, calling her a slut, and a whore. Her hand a flurry of movement as she struck again and again, going harder and faster. Flopsy was moaning and writhing, she was dripping wet, I stuck two fingers in her pussy as Mopsy kept hitting her harder and harder. Flopsy took me deep in her mouth, as Mopsy furiously spanked her over and over. She suddenly came on my fingers with a loud shriek. I couldn't hold back any longer and came into Flopsys mouth.

As we all stopped, and started to recover I saw Mopsy was lightly crying. Flopsy came up to her and kissed her on the cheek, telling her everything was ok. Holding her tightly as she cried a bit as well. I pulled them both to me and hugged them tightly. We all just huddled there for a bit until everyone calmed down. No one said anything, it was awkward.

Finally Mopsy pulled back from us, "I'm ok, I just need some time" she stood and left the room. When she returned she simply stated that she wanted to go to the beach at least once during her time here. The way she said it had me a bit concerned, but at the time I ignored it. At the time I was far more interested in staying in with the girls, but I could tell Mopsy was still not really happy, so I stood and said, "bikinis and waves sounds good to me."

We got dressed, I mentioned I would need to stop somewhere and get a suit, or go home. I got the impression that the girls didn't want to be alone with each other at the moment, so I decided to stay and get breakfast going. We ate, mostly in silence again, and then headed out. The silence only increased the awkward feeling. We drove over to a local store and the girls seemed to perk up, they even had a bit of fun picking out a suit for me together.

We headed to the beach, the girls were in bikinis, Flopsys' was a bit more daring than my cousins, white with a very skimpy top that tied in the front, matching white G-string. My cousins was certainly sexy though, red and striped with enough skin showing top and bottom to get me excited.

We got out to the coast and I headed up to a changing room while the girls headed to the beach to setup. While in the stall of the changing room, I heard Flopsy calling my name, saying she needed the car keys. I had my pants off, but figured she'd seen me naked, I called her over to my stall and opened the door. When she came in though she pushed me back inside and closed the door behind her.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock with a devilish smile. She started to suck me, feeling myself enlarge in her mouth. I undid the ties on the front of her top so I could play with her lovely tits. She moaned as I twisted and pinched her nipples. I knew the other guys in the room could probably hear us, but just didn't care. It was exciting, I grabbed her head, twisting my fingers into her hair. I started to force her down on my dick, feeling myself slide down her throat.

Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers