My Cousin's Visit

Story Info
My cousins visit post New Years excitement.
10.6k words
4.38
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers

(All charges characters are over 18)

Day 1

Her flight got in around 10:30 pm, and I picked her up from the airport. I waited for her in the baggage area, nervous, and unsure of how to react when I saw her. She gave me an incredible smile when she spotted me. My spirits lifted immediately at the sight. She was wearing an absolutely beautiful green dress that showed a good amount of leg and cleavage. I told her she looked amazing as she reached me, and she gave me a big hug, thanking me for picking her up.

We talked about her plans while she was in town while waiting on her bags. She seemed a little nervous but still wasn't giving me really clear signs. When we got to the car though I put her bags in the trunk and she thanked me again for picking her up and offering to take her around town, and as she went in for another hug, she gripped me tight and then kissed me. Nothing really intense, just a quick peck, but on the lips, not the cheek as I had expected. She blushed hard and got into the car.

I desperately wanted to ask her about New Years, or even just about that kiss, or hell, just drop the subtlety and tell her I was obsessed with her.

Then before I could say anything her phone rang, it was her friend she was staying with, she gave me the address and I drove her there. She talked on the phone the whole way there frustratingly.

Her friends house was small, her friend met us at the door she was very cute. About 5'4, 120-130ish, Ethiopian, amazing ass, dark tan skin, and probably 38C breasts that stood high and firm. Not surprisingly given the hour, she was in a tank top and yoga pants, and obviously not wearing a bra.

We three went into the kitchen, she offered rum, and we all had a couple of drinks and talked about nothing really. My cousin mainly asked her friend about the school and classes, etc. Her friend kept eyeing me a little oddly, I thought maybe she was checking me out, but I was more interested in my cousin so I mostly ignored it and tried to convince them we should go out somewhere. Her friend though said she had work in the morning, and shortly left for bed. My cousin said she wanted one more drink before bed, and asked if I would stay as she didn't want to drink alone.

I was understandably super excited by this development, and got us both another drink. We moved into the living room, and sat on the couch. Before I was able to say anything she started apologizing to me about her friend being weird. She said that she had told her about us and what happened at New Years. That her friend was really curious about me. I was a little shocked that she had told her friend, but she said it was just so intense for her, and that she had needed to tell someone. I told her that I had been thinking about it a lot since we had last seen each other too.

We looked at each other and it was very tense, suddenly she said something that caught me totally off guard. She asked me about her panties, she said she couldn't find them the next day when she got home and obviously knew she hadn't been wearing them when she left the room that night. I admitted a bit sheepishly that I had taken them. That, figuring it would be the only thing I had to remember the night by, I had just wanted something tangible to hold on to. That admission pushed me over the edge, I told her that I had thought about that night every day for months, I wanted to do it again, I couldn't stop thinking of her. I honestly just started to babble really. I needed her to understand that I had been basically obsessed with her ever since we parted.

She suddenly silence me, leaned in and kissed me, hard. We were instantly all over each other. Our hands running up and down, tongues slipping in and out. We made out like kids for probably a good 5 minutes. I slid my hand up her leg, into her dress. She wasn't wearing underwear! I moved further up between her legs, sliding my fingers into her folds. She was really, really wet. I wondered just how long she had been wanting/planning this.

My other hand slid her dress down. Her breasts came out and I brought my face to them. I started to lick and suck on her perky little 34Bs, as I slipped a finger in her. She was still very tight, and her niples tasted great, she had some kind of mint chocolate something on them, that I had smelled earlier, thinking it was perfume. She unbuttoned and put her hand in my pants and tried to jerk me, but I was very hard and it was difficult for her to get the right angle sitting on the couch.

I thought about moving to the bedroom, her friends house and all that, but I couldn't stop myself, and she didn't seem to want to stop either. We got on the floor and she got my pants off. She told me she wanted to repay me for New Years, and rolled me on my back. She took me into her mouth, and dam was she good, great suction, fast but smooth motion. It wasn't long before the excitement of the moment, and her amazing skills had me felling close to cumming, but I wanted to be inside her again. I had fantasized about it for months and needed it so bad I restrained myself.

I pulled her off and laid her down on the carpeted floor, her pussy was beautiful, shaved fully and obviously super wet. I pressed my tip against her wetness and started to slide in, she was so tight it was incredible. I kept pushing, slow but firm, finally I was fully inside her again. I started slow, I was worried with her being so tight I might hurt her. Soon though she begged me to go harder, faster. I wrapped my hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing them tight, and stared to pound into her.

She started to moan loudly, so I put a hand over her mouth, and kept going at a good pace feeling myself get closer as she came for the first time. While she was bucking and cumming under me, I moved my other hand, and pressed a finger up against her asshole, as I started to really pound her hard. The sensation got her really going, she ground into me in desperation, feeling the cum rising in me I pressed harder on her asshole. Continuing to thrust in and out of her, deep and fast. She came again, nearly screaming this time in pleasure, it pushed me over the edge as I came into her nearly at the same time. Exploding deep inside her, my cock throbbing in time with her spasms. As I slid out of her she let out a low moan of sadness, pulling me back to her. We held each other close and simply enjoyed the moment.

We laid on the floor for a while after, just cuddling, enjoying the feeling. I wondered briefly how her friend could've not possibly heard us, and if we should move into the bedroom now. She eventually told me that I probably shouldn't stay, I said it shouldn't matter as her friend knew about us and New Years. She insisted though, so I got dressed and left after getting her to promise to call me the next day.

Day 2

It was two in the morning, when I left her. I didn't sleep well that night. Mostly worried that she would change her mind. Or that maybe us having sex again had freaked her out. That concerned look on her face when we each first realized who we were on New Years kept coming back to me. Last night though was so exciting, I could barely contain myself. I longed to have her back in my arms again. Hopeful she would feel the same.

She texted me at 9 am that her friend had left for work, and I should come over right away. The whole drive over I was thinking about what I should say, or what she might say. Would she have doubts? Second thoughts? Would she want to stop? Would she say what we were doing was wrong?

When I got there I nervously knocked on the front door. She answered, standing there in a robe, seeing it was me she smiled, immediately opening the robe, letting it fall to the floor. Underneath she had on a light blue lingerie outfit, sheer lace bra and thong, seperate garter connected to long blue stockings slipped into spike heels. I instantly forgot my concerns picked her up and basically used her body to close the door, pinning her against the door as I kissed her and licked and nipped at her neck, running my hands up and down her body. Her hands were busy too taking off my belt and sliding down my pants. She turned me around so I was pressed against the door and slid down to her knees before me.

She slid down my boxers, sliding my cock into her mouth, she's so good at that. The suction was amazing, using her hand on my balls as she licked and sucked on me. It was so very good, I felt myself getting close. I ran my hand through her hair, and suddenly clenched my fist grabbing her hair and pulling her face up to look at me. I kept sliding in and out of her mouth while I looked Into her eyes.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth, and you're gonna swallow all of it, and then I'm gonna take you into the bedroom and fuck you all day long." She quivered at that nearly falling over (she told me later she came) I felt my load building and used my hand to speed her up until I came in her mouth. She choked a little but managed to swallow most of it. Some cum dripping out her mouth and down her chin.

I pulled her to her feet and grabbing her by the ass lifted her up, intending to carry her to the bedroom. But I quickly realized my pants and boxers were around my ankles and had to set her back down briefly. I quickly kicked off my shoes and pants and left them by the door, as I took her hand and practically dragged her back to the bedroom. I had a quick thought and pulled aside the covers, put her on the bed on her back and then climbed on top and pulled the sheet over my head. She giggled a little at my attempt to recreate New Years. I started to lick my way up her long, shapely legs. I ran my hands up her stockings, sliding my fingers into and pulled down her thong to her ankles. I brought my mouth to her pussy lips and licked up and down as I slid a finger casually in and out of her slit. She used her feet on my cock as I went down on her, teasing and touching with her toes. Soon I felt myself getting hard again. I sped up fingering her as I put her clit into my mouth sucking and licking, feeling her start to quiver as I sucked hard on her clit she moaned and quivered beneath me. Her breath becoming a pant as she got closer.

As I felt her start to cum with a deep moan, I rose up and entered her, she was still so tight. As I lifted up, the blanket came off me and I could see her beautiful face, the look on her face as she came while I entered her. Just like I remembered only better, knowing we had all day and nothing but each other. I started to slowly slide in and out as I pulled her bra down and played with her nipples. As I started to speed up I leaned forward and licked at her ear, biting it lightly as I went deep into her. She started to moan again saying she was close. I was getting there too. I started to really lay into her pounding her hard as she started to moan and scream my name. She came hard on my dick bucking and shaking, and as I felt her tighten down on me I bit down hard on her shoulder and came into her. Exploding wildly inside her, feeling her cum on my dick, as I came over and over inside her.

I slid out with another soft moan from her, we were both shaking and sweating. I rolled over and she climbed on me, snuggling in happily.

"Did you mean what you said she asked? About fucking me all day?"

"Absolutely I said, I've been thinking about this for months."

"Oh God she said I want to do it again and again and again."

She raised up a bit and put her nipple in my mouth, as she reached down to rub and stroke my shaft, I sucked and nibbled on her nipple. She tasted so good, and her hands were really working my head, so I was soon ready to go again. I had her get on her knees and then bent her over to see her lovely ass, she reached back and jerked me while I played with her pussy,my cum leaking out as I rubbed her clit. I gave her ass a light smack, and she moaned deep and low. I kept rubbing her clit as I eyed her little asshole, so pretty and tight. I wondered if she had ever done anal as I licked a finger while guiding my cock into her pussy from behind. She started to bounce on my cock and about every few strokes I would smack her ass making her squeak and quiver. I arched my back to put pressure on her clit and cause her ass to rise, putting her asshole right in my face. I licked my finger and as I went deep into her pussy with my cock, I pressed my wet finger into her asshole. She moaned and squirmed as I fingered her ass while sliding in and out of her pussy. I started to speed up as I felt her tense, and when she started to scream she was cumming I pushed another finger into her ass. She came hard and moaned begging me to keep going. I started to go harder, hearing my balls smacking her ass, while she moaned and screamed. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed her ass cheeks as I pounded her hard until her legs started to shake. I felt the cum rise again pounding her hard as I came into her again, and we both collapsed in a pile on the bed.

It was afternoon by then and she said she was hungry and needed a short break. So we ordered Thai and snuggled in bed, I asked her how long she had been planning this (the lingerie had me thinking it was a while) she said she had been thinking about me since that night and that she wished we would've had more time that night. So, she had planned to seduce me while she was down here, thinking I would need convincing. (Convincing sure lol) The doorbell rang, the food arriving and I told her to put the robe back on, but leave it open when she got the door, "give the guy a thrill" I said winking. She did, leaving the room to get the door. I got hard thinking about her teasing the delivery guy and started jerking while I waited for her to get back. The feeling of our juice coating my dick beneath my fingers getting me hard again. She came back in with the robe on and open, I saw some cum running down her leg, and her breasts barely hidden by the robe.

She saw I had my hand on my dick and came over, putting the food down on a table. She climbed into the bed very sexily, the robe and stockings getting me so hard, and had me lay back while she started to suck me. She took her time this time, going slow and deep, driving me crazy with anticipation. Her tongue licking the bottom of my head. She started to speed up, using her hands and mouth it felt so good I could feel I was gonna cum again. She sucked my head so hard and fast. She looked up into my eyes, they begged for my cum, and I lost it, cumming into her mouth again. She swallowed much easier this time, and smiled up at me.

"Thanks for the snack, but I'm ready for some real food."

So we ate lunch in bed, naked and occasionally toying with each other, I would lick food off her body, and she would suck my fingers. It was cute and sexy. I kept thinking we should probably talk about all this a little, but I was really enjoying myself.

We finished eating and started in again on each other, I licked and sucked on her beautiful tits, her nipples were small and perky with light pink aerolas, and super hard. She really enjoyed my playing with her tits especially when I would nibble on her nipples. She would moan and practically purr with pleasure. She fondled me while I went to town on her chest, rubbing my head and shaft getting me nice and hard for her.

I put her on all fours and entered her from behind, her ass sliding into me with each stroke. I leaned in until I was near her ear. "Have you ever done anal" I asked? She said she hadn't and that she wasn't sure if she could. I was very excited by the admission still, and arching my back to hit a spot I knew she liked. She started to really moan and grind into me. I licked my fingers and started to slide not one, but two fingers it into her asshole, she moaned and let out a little cry at that. I started to pound her a bit harder as I kept fingering her ass. She came with a shriek, and I started to pound her harder, my balls smacking her ass with each stroke. She seemed to keep cumming over and over. She started to shake, I pulled out my fingers from her ass and smacked her hard on the right ass cheek, she screamed and moaned in pleasure. "Again, hit me again. Harder!" So I smacked her even harder as I pushed deep into her, again and again I brought my hand down on her lovely tight ass. She was shaking so hard now I was worried her legs would give out so I laid her down fully on her chest, and sat on her legs still sliding in and out of her rapidly, but less forcefully.

I was pretty out of breath and not sure I could cum again with all the days activity. So I slowly slid out, and she moaned a little again as I came out of her with a sucking pop. I rolled her over and she just laid there panting, she said she couldn't feel her legs and that her whole body was tingling. I love giving a girl a good time, so I just laid back and smiled. Pulling her into me, we spooned for a bit.

I asked her if she would let me take her ass, I was floored by the idea of popping her anal cherry. She was kinda unsure and said she would want to go really slow. I suggested we go out and get some stuff that would help, lube, beads, plugs, etc. It seemed to excite her, but she said she wanted to stay in Maybe tomorrow we could look around for a shop.

She stopped shaking, and slid down to my crotch. She had noticed that I hadn't cum and wanted to get me off too. I told her I wasn't sure if she could, but I was more than willing to let her try. She started to lick me and took me in her mouth again. She really seemed to want to get me off, she sucked hard on the head while she jerked me. It felt amazingly good, but after a bit her jaw started to hurt, I laid her down on her back and slid into her still wet pussy again.

I started slow, but soon enough I started to pick up speed again, licking her neck and ear lobe, she started to moan, I loved that sound, but it sounded a bit weird this time. It took me a minute to realize it was another moan, it was coming through the wall behind her. I don't think she noticed, but it was pretty obvious her friend (I'll call her Flopsy for convenience from now on) was back home and was either having sex on the other side, or masturbating. I got really turned on by the idea that she could hear us, and grabbed my cousin by the ass, starting to pound into her harder. I wanted to get her screaming again, I pushed deep and hard as she moaned and squirmed under me. I grabbed her hair and pulled a bit as she came with a loud scream. As she continued to cum I heard a deep moan and near scream from the other side of the wall as well. With that I came again, it was really intense and I felt my toes curl. We snuggled into each other and went to sleep.

Day 3

I got up around 2:30 in the morning according to my watch, had to use the head. I hadn't really mapped out the place all that well and ended up opening up Flopsys' room by mistake, she woke up and I apologized and hoped she didn't notice I was naked in the dark, the bulk of my clothes were still by the front door. I closed the door quick and went to get my boxers and pants, and find the bathroom. I put them on before leaving the bathroom, glad I did because when I opened the door, Flopsy was standing there in the hall.

She was wearing a large t-shirt and panties, and looked great. I apologized again for waking her, but she said it was fine. She was looking pretty amused. "Did you guys do anything interesting today?" she asked? I told her we hadn't gone out, and she kinda gasped. "You guys were here all day?"

"Sorry if we bothered you tonight," I said.

"Oh, I wasn't bothered" she said, grinning. I thought about asking if she wanted a drink before going back to bed, but decided against it. We changed places and I went back to my cousins room.

I woke up next to my cousin, naked sleeping. She looked so dam good sleeping there on her back. I ran my hand up to her tits, using my fingers on her nipples. She moaned lightly, but didn't seem to wake. Her nipples got harder as I squeezed and pinched them lightly. I ran my hand down to her pussy and lightly traced her lips with my finger. Up and down very lightly, I didn't want to wake her just yet. I traced her pussy lips with my finger until I couldn't resist it anymore.

Tawdrydad
Tawdrydad
119 Followers