My Cousin's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled her back off and then back down deep again, holding her there. She moaned hard as I noticed her hand busy beneath her bottoms, fingering herself. I pulled out of her mouth, pulled her up and bent her over, her hands on the bench used to change. I slid her bottoms aside and thrust my hard wet cock into her pussy from behind, starting to pound her hard. She moaned a bit loud and I covered her mouth as I continued to pound her.

Suddenly we were interrupted as someone banged on the stall door, yelling, "Hey, knock it off in there." I paused mid stroke and waited to see if they would leave, or continue to pound. Flopsy started to slide back and forth on my dick not happy it seemed that I had stopped. Finally I heard what sounded like the door to the changing room open and close. I pulled Flopsys face up to mine and said we better finish fast before they came back with a ranger.

I started pounding her again harder and faster this time, anxious to cum. She moaned and thrust into me, I spit on her asshole and shoved my thumb in. She came with a shriek. I did as well shortly after, continuing to pound into her until I felt my dick stop it's spasms.

She fixed her suit, leaving my cum in her. I pulled on the new shorts, grabbed my stuff and we quickly left the stall. We headed to the car to drop off my stuff, and grab the hat she had been apparently actually looking for. As we got to the beach, we saw my cousin laying out on the towel. She sat up and asked us what had taken so long? We both kinda smiled at each other and laughed. Mopsy looked a little disheartened, and said she couldn't belive the two of us.

We sunned and played in the ocean, I showed Mopsy how to body surf, used the opportunity to feel her up quite a bit in the water. She squirmed and giggled but didn't seem very interested in playing. Flopsy used a wake board she had brought and the sight from the front and back was outstanding. After a while we all went for a walk and talked about the plans for the rest of the evening.

We walked down the beach for a while, I was asking them about ideas for when we got back. Both of the girls were kinda reserved, Flopsy obviously had some ideas, but my cousin was looking unsure and insecure. Instead of answering, she asked me what I was thinking. I told her I wanted things to continue, but with both of them, and would also love to see them more comfortable with each other. Mopsy was instantly hesitant about this.

Flopsy of course said she had no issue with that, but that she also knew that Mopsy had not done much with a girl before. A bit of a surprise to me given her friendship with Flopsy, who was obviously bisexual, and had known my cousin for many years. Even while we were walking down the beach I could see her checking Mopsy out. Since we had walked a ways down the beach, and we were all alone for the time being. I suggested we try a little bit of experimenting.

I told Flopsy to kiss Mopsy on the lips, just a quick one. Mopsy went with it, and I enjoyed the sight immensely. I then kissed each of them, a deep one with tongue. The I told Mopsy to do the same with Flopsy. They leaned in and made out for a solid minute, I was getting very hard by this time. Flopsy was also getting worked up it seemed as she moved her hand onto Mopsys ass as they kissed. Mopsy tensed, but then relaxed and let it happen. I told them we better end there, or I was gonna need some relief right there on the beach. Flopsy looked ready to hit her knees again, but Mopsy was watching down the beach where some people were headed our way. We laughed, and I kissed them both, then we held hands and walked back to our stuff.

When we got back to Flopsys place I suggested a shower for all of us, thankfully her shower was a stand up one so we could all fit together, barely. It was great, we "cleaned" each other being sure to soap up every inch. Mopsy started to jerk me as she "washed" me. I pushed them both back against the wall, sticking my fingers deep into each of their pussies, as Mopsy continued to stroke me.

Flopsy had been massaging her own breasts as I fingered the girls, but she slowly slid a hand over to Mopsys breast. When her hand hit her breast, I could see Mopsy freeze and freak out a bit. She said she didn't want Flopsy to touch her, and pushed her hand off. I asked her to calm down, and took Flopsys hand in mine. I told Mopsy that I would touch her, but with Flopsys hand. She kinda gave me a pleading look for a second, but then said "ok" and I told her to close her eyes.

I started on Mopsys neck, running Flopsys fingers up to her face and running her fingers over her lips, her tongue came out and she caressed both our fingers with it. I then started to run back down to her chest as the warm water streamed over us. I moved under her breasts, rubbing her stomach with our hands, then moving up to her breasts. She tensed again, but I made sure to use my other hand on her right breast, as I used mine and Flopsys on the left. I squeezed and massaged both and was happy to see her hand move to her pussy.

I removed my hand from Flopsys and she started to play with Mopsys nipples, as I mirrored her on Mopsys other breast. Mopsy moaned as she fingered herself while we played with her tits, she still didn't open her eyes though. I moved my mouth to her nipple, sucking it in my mouth as Flopsy played with her other breast. She started to pant as her fingers sped up, when I looked over I saw Flopsy had her mouth on Mopsys tit, her tongue playing with the nipple. Mopsy came suddenly, her legs shaking as she leaned back on the wall. Her eyes open, looking down to see us both devour her breasts.

We got out, and headed to Flopsys bedroom naked and slick. I had discussed this with Flopsy at the beach on our walk from the changing house. I had some plans that would require some stuff Flopsy had in her room. The girls followed me, and I told Mopsy it was her turn to get Flopsy off. She turned hesitant again, and said she didn't want to go down on Flopsy. So I told her I would, if she would kiss Flopsy and pleasure her breasts while I went down on her.

So I had Flopsy lay on the bed, as I got between her legs. Mopsy came over and started making out with her, Mopsys wet hair dripping on Flopsys face. I was so turned on as I brought my mouth to her literally dripping cunt. I drank in her juices, as I started to finger her I licked teasingly on her clit. She moaned and wiggled, as I looked up I saw her with her hand on Mopsys head, forcing her mouth onto her tit.

I started to suck and nip at her clit as I added another finger into her pussy. I reached up and turned Mopsys ass to me, using my other hand to rub her pussy lips. I slipped a finger into Mopsy as I continued to eat out and finger Flopsy. I felt Flopsy start to shake, and her moans grew louder. Looking up I saw Mopsy squeezing her breasts together, and licking her nipples. I started to finger Mopsy harder, sliding a finger into her ass while the girls went back to making out. She came with a moan into Flopsys mouth, causing Flopsy to cum into my mouth with a screaming orgasm, her juices covering my face. I rose up and kissed them both deeply, with Flopsys cum coating my lips.

After a bit of snuggle time I told my cousin I wanted her to go down on me, while Flopsy went down on her. She was nervous again, but agreed. I put her on all fours and had Flopsy get between her legs. As I kneeled in front of her, I slid into her mouth as she lowered herself to Flopsys waiting mouth. It was amazingly hot, and while I could tell by how she was blowing me that she wasn't fully comfortable, she slowly got adjusted and started to get into it, grinding her pussy on Flopsys face, as she continued to use that amazing suction on my dick.

I was starting to feel close, so I pulled her off my cock and brought her face to mine. I kissed her, and told her I wanted to fuck her from behind while Flopsy ate her. First though I reached under the bed for the, "toybox" Flopsy had told me about at the beach. Inside the small chest she had 2 rubber dildos, 1 glass one, a strap on, warming KY, and the plug Flopsy had worn in the lab. I grabbed the glass dildo.

I saw Flopsy fingering herself as I was getting the toys, it was an awesome sight. I had Flopsy flip around so I could get to Mopsys ass better, her pussy would be under Mopsys face while I worked on her. I slid into Mopsy as she lowered herself onto Flopsys face. I started to thrust as I felt Flopsy tounge massage Mopsy and me. It was an odd sensation for sure. I had Flopsy move a bit so I could put my dick in her mouth, fingering Mopsy, as Flopsy sucked my cock. Mopsy moaned and panted as my fingers went in and out. I slid in and out of Flopsys mouth, enjoying the moans from them both. Taking my cock out of her mouth, and pushing her back so she could pleasure Mopsy again with her mouth.

I gave the glass dildo to Mopsy and told her to use it on Flopsy. Partially to get Flopsy off, but also to help take Mopsys mind off the whole situation, I knew she was still not totally into this yet. She took it without resistance and started to slowly rub it on Flopsys pussy under her. Inserting the dildo into Flopsy, she started to slowly fuck her with the glass toy cock.

I slid my own cock back into Mopsy she suddenly came, shaking and panting as i slid fully into her. When she stopped shaking, I started again to thrust into her. She started moving again, grinding on me. I started to slowly slide in further, she was so tight I nearly came as I slowly pressed further in. She tensed up so I stopped, enjoying the sensation and the moans from the girls. I stayed like that fully inserted, when suddenly I felt a tongue on my balls. It felt amazing and I knew Mopsy needed more time to adjust so I just stayed there and enjoyed the sensations. Flopsy must have moved back to Mopsys pussy because the tongue stopped, and Mopsy started to squirm.

I slowly pulled back, and she gasped and moaned as pulled back. I stopped again halfway out when she tensed again, letting her body set the pace. I very slowly started to thrust in and out, looking for her physical clues to keep from over doing it. The sensation was indescribable, I was just overwhelmed by the whole experience. Taking my cousin from behind, her lovely ass in front of me, her hands busy toying her friend into oblivious pleasure. As she ground her pussy into her friends eager mouth. I couldn't hold back, as I slid deep again I felt my balls tense up and exploded into her the sensation making her cum nearly at the same time, her moans and screams sending Flopsy over the edge as well. It was the best sexual moment of my life.

As I slowly softened and pulled out, she squeaked, exhausted from her orgasms she basically collapsed on top of Flopsy who had to slide further in to breathe. Putting her directly under my cock as I slid out of Mopsys ass. The cum leaked out of her pussy onto Flopsys face, as I came fully out of Mopsy. She drank in my cum, licking the tip of my cock. She sucked me into her mouth, cleaning off the combined juices of my cousin and I, as more cum dripped out onto her forehead and face. It was incredibly hot, she licked and sucked me clean as cum continued to fall on her face.

I grew again in her mouth, unable to hold back. I pulled her out from under Mopsy, who collapsed in an exhausted heap. I flipped Flopsy over, her ass so lovely and inviting. I slid into her roughly, pounding hard, she panted and moaned as I took her hard. The feeling of my balls slapping violently into her as I mercilessly pounded her ass. She moaned and screamed, begged for more and I obliged. I felt like I could fuck her forever, she came again and again as I took her. I pulled her up by the hair.

"Beg for my cum, beg you cock hungry slut!"

"Oh fuck, please cum for me, I want to feel you explode inside me just like you did her, fill me up please!" She moaned.

I pounded her harder and faster, I wanted so badly to cum, but I just wasn't there yet. Suddenly my cousin whispered in my ear.

"You heard her, she wants you to cum. So fuck her, fuck her harder, fuck her until you cum." She whispered in my ear. It was incredible, I grabbed Flopsys hips and pulled her into me as I pounded her deep, she was screaming in ecstasy. My cousin continued to urge me on.

"That's it, fuck her. Harder! Harder! Fuck her until you cum. Cum for us, cum please!"

I buried myself deep into her pussy as I exploded into her, her knees shaking as she screamed and moaned. I roared as I shot cum deep into her. Spent I pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her.

We all cuddled up together again, and we shortly fell fast asleep. I woke up in the early morning to the sound of Flopsy getting dressed. She came over when she saw me watching. She gave me a deep kiss. Pressing a key into my hands, she said she was headed to work but to lock up when I took my cousin to the airport, but to be sure to come back after. As she left I looked over at my cousin sleeping beside me, pulling my cousin into me I went back to sleep. This week felt like a dream come true, I could only hope the dream would never end.