All Comments on 'My Cousin's Wedding'

by the59sound

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cousin

I hadnt seen my cousin for 7 years,we were at her sisters wedding.She had put on some weight,thick thighs covered in nylon,nice round bottom.She sat next to me,you havent changed much,i said you have for the better.You think so,for sure,lets dance.As we danced she moved against me,my cock responded,my hand onto her bottom,she looked at me and said lets get some air.We hurried outside,through the gardens to the back of the carpark.She turned,leaning against a car,lifting her dress,fuck me,i pulled her sheer panties down,rubbed my cock against her very wet slit and pushed deep inside her.She leaned back as i roughly fucked her,i didnt last long as my cumm blasted deep into her,she moaned and got wetter as i kept fucking her until i pulled out and we dressed and went back inside.She sat next to me,moving my hand to her wet panties where i rubbed my finger up and down until she shuddered and got wetter.As we left she said i hope we dont have to wait so long until we catch up next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CRAPOLA

the cheating ruined the story you should have put it in the NONEROTIC AREA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It happens

Hot story... I was raised in small town in Kansas where there were more girls than boys in school.. to make a long story short i fucked three of my cousins all through high school. They were 16,15 and 15 and thu like to fuck.... often j would fuck two of them on same day.. I never wore a condom yet they never got pregnant...

they were like rabbits and would fuck me in a heartbeat...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous