All Comments on 'My Coworkers Steal My Clothes Ch. 01'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Hate that Brad is involved this early in the story as it would have been good blackmailing material for later, but it is what it is. will be looking forward to see what happens next. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda short, but I like it.

Officelady1Officelady1almost 2 years agoAuthor

This is all based on a real story by the way…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

and right off the bat, a marriage based on infidelity and lies

you are cheap fucking whore

next time you decide to post pictures of your ugly body , have one with a fist inside your big, fat hairy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you eventually get fired!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I lost a bet with the guys at work and my forfeit was to run around the factory floor naked.I very reluctantly stripped naked as everyone watched and ran around the factory as they looked and cheered me on,everything was on show my 34c breasts bounced about and my pussy is shaven below with just a touch of trimmed hair above so everyone saw everything.I got back to where I started to find no clothes with my grinning boss telling me they are in his office and I was to stay naked seeing as I saw fit to strip off.I had to work the rest of the day nude but I loved him he attention and opened my legs occasionally for the guys.it’s something I do occasionally now as my boss likes me to do it as the guys love it and he knows I do too.I’ve also now posed for a couple of the guys plus agreed to pose for a factory calendar ready for next year.

DchargerDcharger10 months ago

Where can I buy this calendar. Sure sounds like an interesting story here. I'm guessing her boss is her Hubs / Bf. Just a thought. Great story tho. 5***** all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions