My Crazy... Ch. 03

Story Info
Date Night!
8.2k words
4.58
20.2k
35
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers

Chapter 3- Date Night!

The next few weeks after Vegas seemed to fly by, and it all seemed like a dream. I found my footing, and fell into a routine of living with Andrea and Devon. After Vegas Andrea acted like everything that happened; the drinking, the incestuous kissing games, her proposal of a ménage a trois between me, her, and Devon, my accidentally fucking Mary and Abigail, and her and Devon's accidentally fucking Henry; none of it happened. I, on the other hand, couldn't forget it at all, and like a cocaine addict trying to stop cold turkey, I wanted more. More of Birgitte, more of Mary, and more of Abigail. My desire was so acute my body shook, and my mind quaked with want. It was a good thing they lived halfway across the state!

Days turned into weeks as Devon and I made several more trips to what was now her ex's house and finished moving all of the furniture out, and boxing up all of the china, silverware, and décor she claimed was hers. It was as we were packing the towels and draperies that she announced loudly, "I'll burn in hell before I let Bruce and Fiona live in and enjoy the love nest I spent so much time and effort making for us!"

Devon drew out every syllable of Fiona's name like a viperous curse.

"If Fiona and Bruce want to enjoy a love nest then they will have to make it themselves!" She finished as the packing tape shrieked in protest as she used more strength than was absolutely necessary to tape the box.

Looking up at her without raising my head, I watched her work through her feelings and let her be. When she started crying I moved over to her and wrapped her in a tight hug and whispered, "Bruce is a fool. You are so beautiful. You're ten times the woman this Fiona is, and I hope you know that I love you..."

Sniffling, she gave a soft chuckle as she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. She was all over the place emotionally. Laughing. Crying. Giggling. Sobbing. I held her through it all and gently ran my hands from the small of her back to her shoulder blades. It didn't feel right to take advantage of her emotional turmoil by making her feel like all I wanted to do was cop-a-feel.

We stood there for a long time. It was a good thing that Bruce was gone for the day, and so was Fiona.

At length, after Devon had a good cry, and her nerves were settled. It was she that made the first move. She lowered her hands from my back to my bum, and looked up at me through wet lashes, from behind puffy eyelids, with a swollen and pink nose drippy with tears, and a tear streaked face as her plump bottom lip quivered as she asked demurely, "Will..."

She stopped and swallowed, then began again, "Will you make love to me?"

It was the one sentence, the one request, I had been waiting for. I felt hopeless. Unable to help, unable to sooth her was breaking my heart, but I didn't know what to do. What I could say, that would take her pain away, but this, this I could do!

Without a word I pulled her in for a fierce kiss where I ate up her lips, sucking first her top lip between mine, and then her bottom lip as I pushed her back. Carefully I walked her backwards across the living room to the couch, and as she sat down I pulled her t-shirt over her head exposing her taut, perky little B's as she laid back. Next, I bent over and I grabbed the elastic waistband of her sweat pants and fumbled to catch her thong panties before snatching them down her thighs to her knees. She lifted one foot and then the other and I pulled off her sneakers. I left her footies on her feet, but then grabbed her sweat pants and panties and finished pulling them off.

Lying there naked, stretched out halfway across the couch with one leg raised up and propped on the arm while the other foot rested on the floor, I knelt before Devon like she was a goddess that I was paying homage to. Part of me thought, "Yes, but, she's not your goddess, is she?"

I leaned in between her thighs. I raised my gaze up to her piercing blue eyes and she gave an adoring smile before biting her bottom lip, and then I slowly admired her body. The beautiful pink peaks of her breasts. The ribs of her slim chest. The landscape of her waist and belly. The small tear shaped depression of her navel, and beneath the supple round hill of her lower belly. The sloping curves of where her belly met her thighs and pubic mound, and the jutting ridges of her hip flares. The smoothness of her pale white skin, and the slight pinking of it upon reaching her labia.

I moved in closer and Devon spread herself further apart for me. The movement opened her pussy like a blooming flower. Devon had small, delicate inner labia that glistened with her nectar. Above I found a small bud that was the right area for her clitoris, but until I could fully arouse her, it was a question mark as to whether I had it between my lips or not. Her vulva was pretty.

I had conversations with Andrea about oral, and pussy, and whether her pussy was pretty or not. My reply had been that I didn't think that there ever was a pussy that wasn't pretty, but she had shaken her head and firmly informed me that there was and she wanted to know if hers was pretty, or pretty ugly! Honestly, even if her pussy was ugly I never would have told her so. Thankfully though, as I had admired Andrea's so too I admired Devon's which was a near twin.

Devon's pussy was perfect!

Licking my way down her vulva I delved my tongue deep inside and withdrew only after smearing my face, and drinking up her nectar like it was ambrosia from the gods themselves. I spent a lot of time licking up and down her vulva. Nipping and nibbling on her labia, inner and outer. Biting and licking her baby smooth pubic mound. And then I worked on her clit. I sucked, and rubbed, and nibbled, and probed until Devon was breathing hard and her hips, belly, and thighs quaked, quivered, and shuddered. I tormented her with my tongue until she was laughing and crying, shrieking and sighing, and then she gasped!

Her legs tightened around my head. Her hand flew to my forehead and pushed away, and then she grabbed my hair and pulled me back in. She gasped, and squealed, and as I bit her clit she tilted her hips and squirted all of her joy, all of her euphoria, all of her arousal into my mouth.

I drank it up! I drank her up like I was a man stranded in a desert for weeks and dying of thirst!

"Fuck me!" She growled above me as the peak of her orgasm passed and she was able to speak again.

Crawling up her body, she tore at my clothes like an animal. But she was in a hurry. She settled for my shirt being open but not off, and my pants were unbuttoned, unzipped, and along with my underwear pushed just below my bum. She clawed at my cock and balls to free them, and then she was pulling me to her and forcing my head inside her vagina with an exultant sigh.

She laid back and smiled up at me as I finished sliding my dick all the way inside and then I paused as I felt my head press against her cervix. It felt different this time. A hard mound with a slightly scratchy top. I didn't always hit it, and even when I did, I didn't even always know I was, but this time I did and it was almost... unpleasant. Rotating my hips changed my position inside her and the unpleasantness disappeared.

Leaning down I kissed Devon as I started fucking my dick inside her. Slowly at first, but with every withdrawal and insertion my pace sped up. Devon was happy with it. Her mouth was open. Her brow furrowed almost as if she were in pain. Her eyes were closed tight, and she kept smiling and biting her bottom lip. Leaning back, I wrapped my arms under and around her thighs and I lifted Devon's hips and ass up until only her shoulders and head were on the couch, and I slammed my root into her like I was trying to split her in two!

As my climax peaked, so did hers again, and again, and again. Devon wailed so loudly and for so long I was sure she had no air left in her lungs. Nervously I thought she was so loud the neighbors may have heard and the police might have been called. When I finally slammed inside Devon for the last time I was breathing so loud, and my heart was pumping so hard that it was all I could hear.

Devon was in no better shape.

We made love again after that three more times. None of them were the same as the first though, which might have been a good thing.

Later that afternoon, slowly, at length, we packed up all the rest of Devon's possessions and we moved them to a rented shed.

----(!)----

A couple more weeks passed by and one morning I got a phone call. Picking it up, I answered, "Residence of Ryan, Andrea and Devon."

"Ryan! Oh fantastic I got you on the first try," I knew her voice immediately. It was Mary, and she was calling for me specifically.

"What's up," I replied, and was going to finish with naming her "Mary", but before I finished she hissed in my ear, "Don't say my name! I don't want Andrea or Devon knowing I called you!"

"Oh, okay," I said as my brows furrowed. Why would Mary be calling me? She never called me. At least, not to speak to me. We spoke often enough sure, but it was only in passing before handing the phone to Andrea, and more recently Devon.

"What's going on? Is something wrong?" I asked, my voice colored with concern.

"No, no," She almost whispered, "Everything is fine, better than fine, perfect!"

She paused so long I almost asked what was going on, again, but then she continued, "Ryan I'm pregnant."

Another long pause, mostly because I was stunned, then she continued, "Ryan, you're the father. It happened in Vegas. I'm sorry, I thought you were Henry."

She laughed nervously at that, and then continued, "Anyway, I've known for about a week now, and I've been aching to tell you, but we had this deception where we switched rooms so that you and Henry woke up with the right wife and sister. Anyway, I was talking to Abigail, and well, she said you've known the whole time. I'm glad for that. Henry still has no idea. I hope you don't mind, but I told Henry I'm pregnant of course and he was as ecstatic as the first time I let him make love to me. Anyway, I didn't think it was right to not tell you as soon as I could and let you know, well, who the real father is..."

It was good that she was on a roll, because I was floored. Speechless. And as the silence drug out she finally whispered, "Well, aren't you going to say something?"

I blink my eyes to keep the world from tilting, and then swallowed. My mouth was dry and my voice a raspy whisper, "C-Con-Congratulations Mary, I am so happy for you. No one deserves to be pregnant more than you, and," I swallowed again before continuing, "I'm sure no one will be a better, more loving mother."

"Ahhh," She purred happily, "Thank you Ryan! You make me feel so much better. Listen, will you call and congratulate Henry too? He was super excited at first, but now, well, he's having panic attacks. His anxiety is through the roof, and his depression is worse than ever. I don't understand it, and he won't talk to me. Could you? Please! For me..."

There was another long pause and then she added in a whisper I barely heard, "If you do, I will do anything... Anything... for you... anytime... anywhere... I promise..."

If I ever have children, daughters specifically, the one thing I hope I teach them, if anything, is to never ever promise to do "Anything" for anyone unless they truly, deeply, mean it. What Mary promised was not lost on me. I knew exactly what she meant, and so I answered, "I'll hold you to that promise Mary the next time we come visit. I will call him in about thirty minutes so that it doesn't seem like you called me and I called him directly afterward."

"Thank you," She gushed in relief and giggled. The line fell quiet for a few seconds and then she asked, her tone pensive as if she knew she might be asking too much or seem like a desperate housewife, but she went on anyway, "Listen Ryan, I know this is a big ask, but, well, in two years or so... would you mind getting me pregnant again?"

It was a good thing we were on the phone. I would have been so thoroughly embarrassed by how my jaw hit the floor. I choked and then coughed. Mary giggled uncertainly as I tried to regain my composure, and all the while she waited patiently. In a shocked whisper I answered, "Anything for you, Mary. Anytime. Anywhere. Just let me know..."

"Thank you Ryan," She whispered in such a way that I could hear her smile, and her sniffles gave away the tears that coursed their way down her cheeks, "You are the best brother-in-law ever! I love you so much!"

"I love you too," I answered automatically, by rote from saying it so often to Andrea, and now Devon as well.

Mary gave another marvelous giggle and then she hung up.

----(!)----

Nearly two months passed after that phone call and before I knew it the only complaints to be heard around the house was of Andrea and Devon complaining that their pants were getting too tight to wear. I attributed it to the fact that between Andrea and Devon we were always eating very well, and of late both women were cleaning their plates and going back for seconds. Besides the food there were the treats, the coffees, and the candies. There was always something good to eat or snack on.

When both Andrea and Devon began growing a little pooch to their tummies they started cutting out the candy and the dieting began. However, no matter how they dieted, counted carbs, or otherwise barely ate; their pants still grew tighter and their bellies kept growing larger. Then the day came when I came home from work and Andrea was sitting at the dinner table crying while Devon looked on impassively.

As soon as I saw Andrea crying I was freaked the hell out. My eyebrows climbed up my forehead, trying to join my hairline. I'm pretty sure my eyes were as big as saucers, and as soon as I caught Devon's attention I mouthed silently, "Did she find out about us?"

Devon's brow furrowed and her mouth pursed as she gave a solid shake of her head "No", and then she held her hand down to her side and motioned for me to leave. Not one to argue, I felt conflicted. I was worried about Andrea, especially now that I knew whatever the problem was, it was not because of me, but Devon felt I shouldn't be here for whatever it was. Holding back a worried sigh, I slipped out of the kitchen and went to my Office that was also Devon's room, turned on my computer, and sat down to write.

I was just sitting there, the screen blank of words, and my mind filled with worry when Devon slipped into the room. As she crossed the room I turned in my chair to face her and she sat down in my lap and leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for a long time, and then she pulled back and mumbled, "Andrea's taking a shower now. I think she is feeling better, but I think you need to take us out on a date... together... tonight."

"What? Why," I asked, my confusion evident on my face.

Devon smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, and then she sat back, smiled, and winked as she purred, "Just trust me my lovely man. Go get us some flowers. Then come back and take a shower and dress up for a real date night. If you do, I promise, you will not regret it!"

I sat there for a minute looking at Devon as she smirked prettily back at me. Then I wrapped my hands around her ample hips and waist and pulled her in for a kiss. When I pulled away I whispered, "I do trust you, and I love you too!"

I was finished and she started to stand up, but then I pulled her back down to my lap and continued, "I hope you know how much I love you both, and how blessed I feel to be married to... well... it feels like I'm married to both of you!"

Devon smirk broadened to a full smile and her eyes teared up as she brought her hands up to my face and patted my cheeks. She sniffled, and then she kissed me quickly then stood up and pulled me up as she said, "You have just made my whole year. I love you more now than I did five minutes ago, and I loved you a whole lot then. I only wish I had married you instead of Bruce, but then, if I had I don't think I would have been willing to share you like Andrea has been..."

"Wait? What?!" I gasp from shock.

Devon's eyes opened wide as she raised a hand over her mouth. In a small whisper she replied, "Forget what I just said. It's nothing. Just go get flowers and come home. Let's go out to dinner, and I promise, by the time we get home you will understand everything."

It took twenty minutes to drive to the store, then I bought roses for both Andrea and Devon. A dozen red roses each, and then I drove home. The round trip took almost an hour. When I arrived and knocked on the door because I couldn't open it while holding two bouquets. The door opened to me and they both stood, Andrea and Devon just inside with happy smiles for the roses that I handed to each of them.

They were both stunning. Devon's hair was a mass of copper red curls that fell down her back to the small of her back. Her hair was a beautiful autumnal contrast to a tight, form fitted, olive green dress with plunging neckline and hem that came only to her mid-thighs. Andrea's curls were equally as full-bodied but her hair was twice as long pulling her tight curls out slightly as her hair fell below the bottoms of her ass cheeks and the hem of her ultra-short, very tight, cream mini-dress.

Each woman's smile was brilliant and happy, but once they saw the cards stuck in their flowers their eyes grew curious and they both bit their bottom lips as they pulled them out. Those cards were the reason why it took a full hour to return home. I wasn't a man given to romantic eloquence, so it took me a while to think of what I could say that would accurately convey how I feel for them both.

Andrea opened the envelope and drew out her card. Looking up at me, and then over to Devon and then she read it aloud.

"To my wife, what can I say to you that I haven't before, a million times over these last two wonderful years? Andrea, I fell in love with you the very first time I met you. The very moment I saw you. From that point on I have been a blessed man with the most kind and beautiful wife any could ask for. Today, I saw you crying and my heart broke at the sight. I don't know what to say, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better except to tell you that I love you. Everyday I love you, and I will continue to do so to my very last breath. - Your man, your husband"

As Andrea read tears budded in the corners of her eyes and pooled on her bottom lashes until they threatened to cascade over and ruin her makeup. With a shaky bottom lip and a sniffle she finished her love note, and then delicately dabbed at her eyes lest she smear her mascara. Then she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her mouth against mine in a kiss for the ages.

I wrapped my arms around her recently thickened waist and pulled her close until I could feel her belly pressing against me like she had a small soccer ball low in her belly. We kissed like it was our wedding night, and then she pulled away and took a step back. In the following silence Devon opened her envelope, pulled her letter out, read it silently as a smile spread across her face, looked up at me with big gleaming blue eyes, cut them to Andrea as she bit her bottom lip, and then returned to her note and read it aloud.

"To my beloved sister-in-law, your coming into my life was as gradual as the summer turning to fall. It was subtle, and yet, no less wondrous and beautiful. I never dared to think I could love anyone as much as I love Andrea, but you have proven me wrong. I love you as much and yet completely differently. I never knew such a thing was possible. When you came to live with us we said, "Stay as long as you need to," but now, I hope you never need or want to leave me... - Ryan"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,174 Followers