My Crazy... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down I took hold of my dick and guided it to Andrea's waiting pussy. She smiled up at me mysteriously, and I pressed myself all the way inside her as I whispered, "We aren't just lovers."

Andrea's mouth parted as she took me inside her and pleasure filled her. With her eyes half closed, looking intoxicated and intoxicating, she smirked and nodded that she agreed with me. I put my hands down on the bed, one to Andrea's side and one behind Devon's back so that I was holding her as close to us as possible while I made love to Andrea. She leaned over and Andrea turned her head so that they could kiss.

The sounds of their lips smacking as they sucked and nibbled was accented by the squelch of my dick pistoning inside Andrea and my balls slapping her ass. As I concentrated and worked and watched I continued, "I feel like a man married to two women. Two sisters. Andrea, you are my first, and Devon, you are my second. If you both accept me and this, then I would like, very much, to be both of your husband and you both to be my wives. And from now on we will make love together. First Andrea because she is my sacred first wife, and then Devon because you are my treasured second wife."

Andrea's eyes rolled in her head with pleasure. My rhythm was speeding up. She closed her eyes hard and then opened them. She exhaled lustily, and then inhaled. She opened her mouth as if she were about to orgasm but managed to say, "I love it. I love it! I love you! Oh fuck Ryan! Devon!"

Devon giggled as she looked up at me and with tears in her eyes she cried, "Yes. Yes! YES! I want to be only yours Ryan! I want to be your wife too!"

She pushed herself up, and I leaned in. We kissed. Andrea gasped and then wailed in climax. My orgasm peaked, and I sucked on Devon's bottom lip as I sprayed Andrea's womb with all my creamy seed!

Andrea's wailing ended in another gasp as I drove my prick as deep inside her as I could. Her eyes fluttered open, and with a hiss she grabbed Devon's face and pulled her from mine. She pulled her sister down and they kissed as I stared in amused shock. When Andrea was finished with Devon she pulled me down and we kissed. Long and deep. Her lips were so soft, and the. She was pushing up as she commanded, "Hurry, pull out and start fucking Devon before you wilt!"

With a wry grin I withdrew. Devon shifted to lay flat on her back. She brought her feet up so that her knees were high in the air and then she spread her thighs, opening herself to me. Guiding my dick to her rosy pink pussy I pressed my head inside her and watched it disappear. All the rest of my length followed and I laid down on top of her until I could feel the small soccer ball in her belly. It was where our child grew. It was pressing her abdominals into me as if letting me know there was more than just us two caught up in our love now.

I kissed her as I started thrusting and withdrawing. We kissed until Andrea grabbed my chin and pulled me in for attention. As we kissed she whispered, "I'm not a jealous woman, but I do crave my husband's attention..."

We spend much more time kissing and playing. My dick may still be hard, but my balls were ready to explode anytime soon. At least, that's what I thought. It took me by surprise when only fifteen minutes later I was speeding up and blasting Devon's womb full of seed!

No one ever really makes love all night long, but as we lay in bed breathing hard from our exertions, the clock by the bed only minutes from twelve o'clock in the morning, we were very proud of ourselves. I had somehow managed cum in both my beautiful wives three times each, but I was now thoroughly exhausted. We laid there in bed, me between Andrea and Devon, and they settled down into the slow breathing of sleep while I thought about my crazy date night...