My Crazy... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers

Andrea patted her eyes again and Devon giggled like a little girl, then she looked over at Andrea and upon getting a permissive nod, stepped up and gave me a soft kiss on the side of my mouth. It was a quick kiss and then she stepped back and looked down at her roses with a broad smile.

Andrea moved then and I looked at her as she said, "Thank you, my love, for the roses. Now, go take a shower and get changed while we find vases for out flowers."

I nodded and did as I was told.

----(!)----

When I returned I found Andrea and Devon in the kitchen sitting at the table that had two vases set in the center each with a bouquet of red roses in them. All except one rose each which each woman had kept and held in their hands like it was prom night and I was both of their dates.

Devon looked up at my approach and she gave me an openly lustful look as she purred, "Wow! You look... very handsome."

Andrea had been sitting with her back to me, but when Devon looked up she turned around, and as Devon finished she added, "Damn, I really want to tear your clothes off now... and mine, and fuck your brains out of your head."

"Later," Devon chuckled, and then added, "I'm hungry, let's go eat first!"

I laughed and then proffered both my arms so that each woman could take one, and then I led them out to the car. I opened their doors for them, closed their doors to a purred, "Thank you," from each woman, and then I drove us to a local restaurant.

I received many envious glances from the men as I led Devon and Andrea into the restaurant, each on an arm and each with a rose in her free hand. It was quite another thing from the other women. Some were curious, as if they wondered how good I might be if I was able to satisfy two women, and obvious sisters at that. The others gave me reproachful, judgmental glares that screamed that I was going to hell for my polygamy, whether real on my part or imagined on theirs. All of it made me nervous and embarrassed. Andrea and Devon didn't even seem to notice.

We were seated in a private booth, both Andrea and Devon sitting opposite of me, we all made polite conversation. Andrea and Devon both mentioned how much they loved the roses and my notes to each of them. The waitress came and we ordered our drinks, appetizers, and meals so that she wouldn't come back repeatedly unless she had food or drinks. Once the waitress left the conversation fell off into contemplative quiet.

I sat there wondering what was going on. Cutting my eyes from Devon to Andrea, each of them seemed lost in her own thoughts. Devon's words about Andrea being willing to share me echoed in my head. It sparked a memory of Birgitte. Making love to her immediately played in my head like a movie as my mouth watered. Then I remembered what she said about Andrea and Devon.

It was as we were walking back to the hotel. Birgitte was clinging to my arm as we walked, her large breasts bouncing in her halter top dress with every step. I had been amazed and transfixed by them, and could figure out how they hadn't bounced right out of her top. She smirked when she caught me staring but continued our conversation, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Personally, I think you're good for Devon. Bruce was a moron and an asshole. As for Andrea, she and Devon have always had a... special relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if she is way more accepting of yours and Devon's relationship than you think."

"So, it seems you're thinking about stuff too," Andrea said, bringing me out of my reverie.

I nodded as I watched her dig into her purse and pull out a piece of paper. It had been carefully folded. She unfolded it, and then set it on the table and pushed it over to my side while whispering, "This came in the mail last week."

Picking it up I scanned the header. It was from a pharmaceutical company I didn't know. My brows furrowed. I hated medical stuff. I never could understand it. Moving down the letter I started reading the body of it. As I read my eyes opened wider and wider until I finished it and set the letter down on the table.

"What does this mean?" I asked as I looked up from the letter to Andrea.

"It means that they fucked up," Devon answered as she pulled a pill box out with one of those spin discs inside with the birth control pills to take daily.

Andrea nodded agreement but also clarified, "So, honey, somehow the company that made this batch of birth control pills sent out a placebo instead. This is a letter of notice to stop taking it and return it for birth control pills."

"Okay, they caught their mistake, so do that. No harm, no foul," I replied with a shrug thinking it wasn't such a big deal.

"Ryan," Devon gasped when she realized I wasn't getting it, but it was Andrea that finished, "Ryan, Devon has been on this birth control since she moved in with us, and I have been on it since the day we left on our Vegas trip."

It still didn't make sense to me, and both Andrea and Devon could see it on my face. With a sigh they both delved into their purses, when they withdrew their hands they slapped down two pregnancy tests on the table and said in unison, "Ryan, I'm pregnant!"

I must have looked as stunned as I felt because Andrea chuckled while Devon smirked. I picked up each test stick and saw the double lines as Andrea then Devon purred, "Congratulations daddy!"

By the way Andrea and Devon smirked I guessed I must have looked as shocked as I felt. My head felt like I had cotton between my ears, my scalp tingled, my skin crawled, and although sitting I felt woozy. Hearing that Mary was pregnant was one thing, even if it was my child she carried. She at least had been wanting to be pregnant. Henry wanted his wife to be pregnant. I just happen to be the lucky bastard that got her that way for them. This was completely different.

Thinking of Mary being pregnant sparked a thought that I asked before thinking, "If you were on the placebo during our trip to Vegas... then that means..."

"Possibly," Andrea sighed as she shook her head, "Actually, very possibly... for me at least."

"What about Devon," I whispered as I cut my eyes to her.

She answered with a shrug and much fiddling with her purse that was in her lap, "I was on the placebo much longer than Andrea. You and I had been having sex every day for two weeks before Vegas."

My eyes widened with shock at her admission in front of Andrea. Oh shit, I was in so much trouble!

I regarded Andrea who was nodding. She was not surprised or upset, almost as if she had known the whole time. My voice hoarse, I rasped, "So, Devon has already told you?"

Andrea shook her head "No" and gave me a sad look as she confessed, "I had not intended to tell you for some time. I didn't want you getting... big headed..."

She paused and looked at Devon who nodded for her to continue before she looked back and did so, "Ryan, I've always known. From the very beginning."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I reached for my drink and wet a very dry throat.

"I mean," Andrea started, then swallowed and began anew, "Ryan, everything we told is true. Bruce cheating, moving his girlfriend in, divorcing Devon and kicking her out. What we didn't tell you is that Devon and I have had a... more than sisterly relationship since we were teenagers. With Devon and Bruce divorcing I saw a perfect opportunity for our little family to grow in a rather... unconventional way. It was I that invited Devon to live with us, and it was I that told her to sleep in our bed and wait for you to make the first move. I didn't want you to feel like you had to hold... to the conventional ideas of monogamy, but I didn't know how you would react either. So we planned it so that before you knew what was happening you would discard those old traditions and fall in love with Devon just as I love her."

"Then why not tell me sooner, a week or two after the start of our new life as a polygamous... party?" I asked haltingly as I struggled to find the correct pronoun for three people in a pseudo marital union. Well, a married couple with an extra partner.

"Because," Devon interrupted Andrea who struggled to answer, "Andrea didn't want you to become arrogant and think that just because she didn't mind sharing you with me, that she was willing to share you with everyone."

I was shocked, angry, hurt, and... part of me could also understand their logic and fears. After all, I hadn't confessed my sins to Andrea about Devon for fear of her becoming angry and leaving me, and I still hadn't said anything about Mary, Abigail, or Birgitte.

"I'm sorry Ryan," Andrea whispered as she looked down at her hands and played with her nails, "But the only reason we are telling you now is because both of us are pregnant, and it was about to become obvious that Devon was fucking somebody."

"So, about Vegas," I started.

"Yes, Vegas," Andrea agreed, "What a wonderful trip. I told you that Devon and I were going to totally fuck your brains out of your head..."

I shook my head as I interrupted her, my face firm and eyes glinting with anger, "No more lying. I know I spent all night fucking Mary and Abigail. I don't know about Abigail, but do you know Mary is pregnant? And I know you both spent all night fucking Henry. So, if you've gotten pregnant, then I'm not daddy am I?"

Andrea's face paled to an even bleaker white than she already was naturally as she whispered, "Possibly."

I shook my head again and hissed, this time angry with myself. If it was time for the truth then it was time I was honest too, "Andrea. Devon. Your two aren't the only ones that have been dishonest. I have been too. First; Andrea, I am sorry. That first week with Devon was... amazing, and I had no idea it was her. I truly thought it was you the whole time, and I feel ashamed that I couldn't tell the difference. When I found out that it was Devon I was shocked right down to my toes. But after that, Andrea I couldn't stop and I schemed and I hid what I was doing even if you knew and didn't mind. It hurt my trust in me, and now knowing that you knew the whole time, I can't help but feel this has hurt my trust in you."

Andrea and Devon opened their mouths to say that it was okay and that they understood. At least, that's what I imagined they were going to say, but I didn't let them interrupt. Charging on with the momentum of my own conflicted feeling, I continued, "Second; Then there is our trip to Vegas, and you're asking that I take your mother back to her room. You remember what you and I promised her if she cooperated? Well she demanded it. I tried to talk my way out but she said I was a liar if I didn't keep my word. So, I did keep my word. I fucked her so hard and to the very best of my ability until, I hoped, all thought and regret over David was gone!"

Andrea and Devon nodded and this time they did interrupt with Andrea leading, "Ryan, I knew when you left that mother was going to seduce you. I said it was okay then, and I meant it. Besides, of you and Henry, I knew only you had the imagination and stamina to really satisfy her."

Andrea paused and Devon continued, "Also, Andrea and I talked, and we were in agreement that we definitely didn't want mom picking up a stranger with god knows what fucking our mom. And what if they hit it off? Then we would have a stranger wanting to be a part of the family. You see, we, Mary, Abigail, and the both of us, really don't want mom to remarry. At least, not unless we approve of the guy she's interested in."

My mouth fell open. I was shocked, and horrified. Everything they were saying was so... manipulative. Didn't they care about their mothers feelings? Or, mine? Looking at them both I asked as much, "In all your scheming did either of you, any of you, think of your mother's feelings, or mine?"

Andrea and Devon both looked at me like they didn't know me. One minute I was their closest friend and lover, the next a stranger they were trying to figure out. With a disgruntled hiss I shook my head and continued, "Third; Mary and Abigail. I knew the instant I grabbed Mary's breasts that it wasn't you, but part of me didn't want to freak her out by calling out, and part of me wanted her and Abigail just as I had the both of you. I knew Henry was with you both, but I didn't care. I thought it a fair trade for the night... in Vegas. I never imagined that your birth control was faulty, and I definitely never imagined that Henry, who wasn't able to impregnate his own wife would not only get lucky in Vegas but do so with my wife! With you Andrea..."

I finished in a resigned huff. The sound of a man confessing his sins. A man coming to grips with the consequences of his actions and those of his wife.

"Are you mad," Andrea asked in a low worried voice.

"No... and yes," I answered as I shook my head and looked down at the table in front of my hands, "I'm hurt mostly, and worried."

"Can you forgive us for being callus and devious," Devon asked with a slight tremble to her voice.

"Can you forgive me for cheating on you with Mary and Abigail," I asked in return.

"I can... I have," Andrea answered as she smiled and reached over to take my hands before asking, "Will you please forgive me for being manipulative?"

"I will," I answered with a nod as my eyes met hers, and then I smiled as I glanced from her, to Devon, and then back before purring, "I have."

Unshed tears glistened on Andrea's lashes and then she grabbed up the pregnancy tests and the paper and put them in her purse just before the waitress came with more staff with their appetizers and drinks. Once they left again, I asked, "Do you know if you're pregnant by me or Henry?"

Andrea looked up from her eating and her eyes were tight. She looked away from me, not wanting to answer. Finally, after patiently waiting she answered, "I know."

I stared at Andrea waiting for more, but it was Devon that continued the explanation, "Both Andrea and I thought we were just gaining weight. Neither of us even thought that we could be pregnant. After all, we were on birth control, right! Then we both received that... recall letter. We were both in a panic. I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. Andrea left work and did the same. When they were both positive Andrea called me and told me to come to her obstetrician and bring your hair brush. So I did, and then we used your DNA from your hair follicles and had blood drawn for paternity tests. It took seven days to get the test results back today."

"That's why you were crying Andrea, and Devon was not," I said, answering my own question.

Devon nodded.

"I'm sorry Ryan," Andrea said, her voice pleading, "I had no idea that it was Henry I was making love to that night."

"Well," I sighed as I looked from Devon and settled my gaze on Andrea. I waited until she looked up and met my eyes before I continued, "I guess it's only fair. After all, Mary is pregnant by me. We certainly have had some crazy mix ups lately. If it's anyone's fault, Andrea, it is mine. I knew I was with Mary and Abigail. If I had been a better man I would have stopped it and come and set things right, but I didn't. I trusted in your birth control too, and thought the accidental switch-aroo wouldn't have any consequences for us. Now my wife is with another man's child while his wife is with mine."

"We are going to be okay then," Andrea asked, her mouth wavering between worry and a hesitant smile.

I nodded and grinned at her reassuringly, "Yeah, we are going to be great."

Andrea beamed a smile at me that was pure relief.

We finished our appetizers, and then ate our meal as we laughed and talked about life, work, my relationship with Andrea, and my relationship with Devon. We talked about Mary, Abigail, and Birgitte. Everything was on the table. We held nothing back. Including our personal observations about our other sexual partners.

"All I got to say is," Andrea purred as she squeezed my hand and smiled, "I am so glad I married you and not Henry. That man can not hold his liquor, and he has no stamina in the sack!"

I nearly choked on my food, and then after taking a swig of my drink I waved my hands to be Henry's advocate, "Wait wait wait, you can't judge him solely on his performance in Vegas. He was extremely drunk. The fact that he got it up at all was a feat in and of itself. Not that I am saying for you to test it out, but he definitely should be given the benefit of the doubt until he can perform sober."

"Yeah, that is not going to happen," Andrea replied in a firm tone that was final.

Shrugging my shoulders, I smirked happily at her answer. The main entrees came, and conversation stopped until the waitress and her helpers left. We ate and talked, and then we left to go home.

----(!)----

When we walked back into our little house. Andrea spun in the foyer and kissed me. Our mouths pressed against each other as we bit and nipped. Our tongues flashed back and forth as they danced from my mouth to Andrea's, and then as suddenly as she kissed me she pulled away and presented her back for me to unzip her dress. I did so, and she purred as she walked away, "I will be waiting for you in bed."

As I stared at Andrea's receding backside Devon suddenly appeared and pressed her mouth to mine for a steamy kiss that left me breathless. Then just as suddenly she pulled away and presented her back for me to unzip her dress. I did so, and she too walked away as she called back sensually, "I will be waiting for you in bed."

I was stumped. I wanted to go to both of them, but which one should I go to first?

I didn't ponder the question long. I was in a house with two women that I was now finally openly fucking, and one of them was my wife. Walking down the hallway to the master bedroom, I opened the door and went inside.

Andrea and Devon both stood in the room before Devon's gifted king size bed. Our bed. By the way Andrea and Devon were smiling, it was all of our bed now.

They stood at the foot of the bed. Both were completely naked. They looked like twins. One with kinky curly brown hair, and the other with kinky curly copper red hair. Both had bright piercing blue eyes, the same noses, the same plump mouths, the same cheeks, and the same jawlines. Only Devon had freckles across her cheeks where Andrea's skin was flawless. They clung to each other. Their small B-cup breasts smashed together nearly nipple to nipple. Their arms were wrapped around each other's waists and their hands rested on top of each other's curvedly bountiful asses.

They smiled at me and then they turned and kissed each other. It was not the kiss of sisters. It was the kiss of lovers. Soft and passionate, sensual, and intense. Their tongues flitted back and forth as one sister sucked on the others tongue and vice versa. When they finally withdrew they turned to look at me and Andrea asked, "So, are you going to join us or what?"

I gave a bark of a laugh, and then stalked over like a man on a mission, shedding my clothes as I went. Andrea started by crawling on the bed, Devon followed her and crawled on top of Andrea. They started kissing as they arranged their legs so that Andrea's were spread open in a "V" while Devon's legs wrapped over and straddled them. She hung her ass low and arched her back so that her ass was also in the air and her pussy was easily available directly above Andrea's.

Crawling up behind Devon, I grabbed her by her hips and waist and pushed her to the side. She squawked and looked back at me unsure of what I was doing. I gently guided her legs over and then ran one hand up her thigh, to her buttocks, to her waist and ribs. As I went I pulled her up side-by-side, cheek by jowl, with Andrea as I explained, "The other way is too porno. This is our first time together. I want it to be more intimate. More special."

"Yes," Devon agreed with a nod.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers