My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to interrupt so I could help bring the whole ordeal home, but I don't get to watch Liv masturbate and I don't even know how often she does. I didn't know what she was thinking about, but I suspected it had to do with the night before. She grabbed her breast and strained through gritted teeth as she started to climax, slapping her hand over her mouth and shaking. She laid limp for several seconds twitching and rolled her head over and caught me watching.

She covered her mouth in humiliation and laughed, "Sorry!"

"No need to be sorry, it was really hot."

She made a cringing face, "I probably shouldn't be masturbating on our wedding night, but I had crazy sex dreams about you and didn't want to sully our first night with my extra marital weirdness."

"Don't have to be sorry at all, it's nice to know I'm in your fantasies too."

"You're in all my fantasies, it's just usually not me you're doing." She said quietly blushing.

"You're all I ever do in mine, redhead for life." She laughed and rolled over kissing me, her slick fingers holding my face. Her body laid halfway on mine and her hip and leg brushed my stiff member as we kissed. She squirmed in place to encourage it to stay standing beneath her as we kissed.

"Sorry I got you all hard in the middle of the night, let me empty that for you," She pulled the blanket away and climbed on top of me.

"Don't be, it looked like you had fun." I said putting my hands on her ass and squeezing, her face reacted to my grip and her back flexed.

"I did, I love reliving your conquests where you use and discard them." She said, her voice low and husky. She lifted off my hips and her pussy left a heavy, wet, smear where she'd sat and moved back so her folds dragged along my shaft.

She leaned over and kissed me, stroking my aching cock with her lips, saturating it with fluid, her throat making noises as her tongue tried to wrap around mine one way then the other. She parted our kiss and sat up. She was surprised when I followed her up, grabbing the small of her back and leaning over her chest.

Liv laughed and pulled her hair behind her shoulders so I could wrap my lips around her breast. The moment I did she moaned and strained, grinding in my lap harder and grabbing my hair. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, tugging gently with my teeth, sucking and licking making her pant and squirm. I could feel her flexing against my cock as I played with her breast, her pussy leaking more hot fluid onto me.

I pulled away, looking up at her flushed face, her little pink nipples at the bottom of my vision, and smiled, "Remember how insecure you were about these when we met?"

She rolled her eyes and gave an annoyed laugh, "Ugh, it was all that pricks fault. You know when we got to college, he tried to get me to save up for implants?"

I grabbed both of her breasts as though sheltering them from some invisible blow, "What? No!"

She laughed and put her hands over mine, "The sad thing is, before he dumped me, I had given it some thought."

I gave her breasts a gentle squeeze and felt her body react, "I stopped an evil thing from happening that day, through the power of pizza."

She smiled and laughed again, red hair hanging in her face as she looked down at me, "I'm glad you still think so. It's a good thing you're a quality lay because you suck at video games."

I shifted my hands to her waist and smirked, "Keep talking shit and I won't bang anymore of your friends."

She gave a coy laugh and leaned over to kiss me softly, holding my lips and tongue to hers for several moments before pulling back and smiling, "Yes you will, I have a lot of hot friends and you can't even tell Maggie no anymore."

"She doesn't count, we don't know that anyone tells Maggie no." I quipped and she laughed. She bent over and kissed me again, her kiss rising in intensity. I groped her breast with one hand, holding her ass with the other and the vocalizations in her chest got louder.

She pulled away and raised up straight, leaning off me and reaching back to grab my cock, "If you'll excuse me, I need to attend to some wifely duties."

She adjusted herself to meet my tip and pushed back. I felt my tip plunge into her, my shaft sliding along her tight insides that squeezed out juice as she pushed me into her. Her face turned red and her eyes closed. She groaned with a straining voice and I felt her butt meet my stomach.

"Fuck you feel so good..." I panted as she started to rock her hips.

She bit her lip and tried to mute a moan, "I love when you use me to get off..."

I grabbed her ass roughly and she groaned leaning over to kiss me as her hips stroked my cock. I panted and groaned into the kiss, groping her breast with my free hand, feeling the soft flesh and pointed nipple against my palm.

"Fuck I think I might cum again." She panted.

I leaned up and tongued her nipple making her moan, she pushed me back down, "No, I'm getting you off..." she protested, but it was too late. "Oh fuck... damn it..." She moaned, her face showing fading control. She cried loudly and shuddered on top of me. I watched her breasts shake and felt her pussy pulsing as her flat body jerked in place through the orgasm.

When the climax passed she covered her mouth and laughed, "Whoops."

I spanked her and she yelped before leaning over and kissing me, moving her hips that had now smeared a slick, clear, mess onto my waist. She kissed and bit my neck, panting, red hair sticking to her face, her breasts grazing my chest as she flexed her hips fucking me steadily.

"Don't hold back..." She gasped, "I want it..." She was moaning and panting in my ear as her wet pussy worked my cock. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and tugged making her groan. I moaned under her and began to shake as my cock erupted, launching thick bursts of cum into her over and over.

She laughed with satisfaction, moving her hips, making me jerk and shake as she milked my cock until it started to go soft. She leaned over and kissed me with a smile, "I should wake you up by masturbating more often, you've never cum that fast for me."

I moved hair from her face, "I had one ready from before we fell asleep."

"I'll remember that trick too," She said smirking kissing my jaw, "Keeping your poor balls empty and light for you is my responsibility." She laughed kissing my neck, her sweating body laying on mine. I could feel cum streaming out of her, down her thigh and onto me.

I felt her stomach tighten and a fresh heat as she flushed more out, "I'm never happier than after you've loaded me up with cum, it's better than a hug, or a dessert, or sleeping in." She said sleepily, her body loosely draped across me.

"I'm gonna fall asleep again," she said quietly.

"I think that's what beds are for." I said back making her smile.

"Nuh uh." She whispered, and then she was out. I eased her back into place on the mattress and cleaned myself off again. She may love being sticky with cum, but it's not my favorite way to sleep. Once I was at least no longer sticky or wet, I climbed into bed, scooted until I was close to Liv and passed out.

The following morning, I woke up before Liv and ordered breakfast to the room while she slept. I put on one of the robes and wheeled in the food cart all before she ever stirred. When she did, it was with a miserable groan.

"I know that sound," I said sipping coffee, "That's a hangover."

She groaned again, "Why would whiskey betray me like this?" She roared into the room rolling over and burying her face in the pillow.

"Because you drank almost a third of a bottle."

She groaned into the pillow and lay unmoving for several long moments. For a second I thought she had fallen asleep, but she rolled over onto her back and groaned again.

"Go shower, then eat and take some aspirin."

She groaned and swore into her pillow and slowly crawled off the bed, dragging her feet along the marble floor to the bathroom and closed the door. Liv is the most beautiful, wonderful, woman I've ever met. But even that cute butt couldn't get me to follow her with a hangover. I don't think this part of the story got told, but after we first hooked up over pizza and a humiliating loss at a beloved video game- she barfed on me in the shower.

This morning she stayed barf free and emerged with stringy, wet, copper hair in a white robe and joined me at the glass table. I set a plate in front of her and served up a large portion of a Spanish omelet and poured a mug of coffee, which she eagerly picked up.

"Feeling better?"

She shrugged, "The shower helped some." She took a sip of coffee and cut a small bite of her omelet, grimaced, and cut another. By the end of the morning and our long, ambling chat she had put away half of what I had put on her plate, and I demolished the rest of what we had. She finished her coffee, then another cup, and she seemed to have perked up quite a bit.

After she'd eaten, we chatted about all our plans when we got to the honeymoon, how good the food was, how much we liked the hotel room and then she cratered and went back to sleep. I was not excited about her nap not only because I was hoping she'd recover enough to be rambunctious again, but also because having to wake her up to leave would be no fun.

But wake her up I did, and she and I dressed ourselves and she and I readied for our trek to the airport. We called an Uber XL, because why not, and settled in for a long trip. The drive to the airport took almost an hour, and checking into our flight took just as long. Once checked in, we settled in for a long, two hour wait.

She read and I played phone games when after a whole five minutes she nudged my elbow, "What?"

"Let's get drinks at the bar."

"You literally just recovered from a hangover."

"I'm not going to drink a third of a bottle this time. C'mon, we're on vacation."

I paused my game and rolled the thought around, "Yeah alright."

I followed her over to the bar and we sat down. I laughed when she ordered rum and Coke, "No Jack and Coke?"

"I may never drink Jack Daniels again." She said taking a sip of the drink. She finished and ordered another, and I wasn't far behind her. We spent almost forty-five minutes sipping cheap cocktails as I continued my quest to teach her football. It had started the weekend after we met, and it was slow going. No one realizes how many rules football has until you try to explain it to someone else.

After two drinks and over an hour, Liv was beginning to misbehave which worried me because we were about to board an aircraft wrapped up in an awful lot of very strict federal laws. She was handsy, giving me a lot of kisses and laughing. Which usually, I am more than happy to have happen, but right before a long flight?

She kept her behavior PG until we boarded. I was relieved she didn't get wild right there in the gate, but my relief was short lived once we took our seats in the back row. Yes, our honeymoon flight was in the way back of the plane, but I didn't book them she did, and I think she booked all four seats back there because no one joined us. Or it's just a terrible place to sit.

We got settled and buckled in and I looked over, "The back of the plane?"

"What? The honeymoon was gifted, not the flight."

The plane taxied down the runway after we had sat for what felt like hours and at last the g-force of takeoff pushed us against the seats and we were off. As soon as the remove seatbelt light came on, stewardesses began wheeling food carts out into the aisles and we were first up. Liv ordered gin and tonic, and I got a coffee.

The gin knocked Liv out cold. I don't think that was her plan. There's no way we ended up in the worst seats on the plane, with three empty rows ahead of us because she hates being comfortable. But it was totally fine with me. The mile high club is overrated, and I wasn't interested in being banned by an airline.

For the second time on the trip her awakening was not fun. The trip to Santa Monica hadn't been that long and she scrambled to get things put away to meet our ride to the resort. Whatever mischief she'd planned, hadn't materialized and she was sour the whole way through the airport and into the Uber.

It didn't take long though, for the beach views and gorgeous red brick resort visible from the road to turn her spirits around. We checked in at the lobby and our luggage was moved to our room for us. White comforter with hard wood floors and lush rugs greeted us, the walls decorated with large gothic arch windows displaying the paradisaic beach outside.

We ransacked our bags for bathing suits and changed without exploring the room or hotel at all. Liv put on a green bikini with gold links that held the bottom in place and the halter top behind her neck. She always looks very skinny, but when she has so little on it highlights just how skinny she is; even with the way the outfit clung to her small round breasts and heart shaped butt.

I had to concentrate on changing or I'd be walking through the hotel fully erect. I'm sure Liv would love that, but it wasn't my idea of a relaxing beach trip. We grabbed towels from the hotel and sunscreen and barefoot hurried out the door to our room that led right onto the beach.

The resort featured four poster beach beds in front of which had been situated recliners. The beds were white with white curtains and spaced about fifteen or twenty feet apart and almost thirty feet from the crystal blue waves. We tossed our stuff on the bed and Liv immediately flopped onto it.

"I can relax and not roast in the sun, its perfect!" She said happily.

"Unless you want to turn into a well-cooked lobster you'd better put on sunscreen just in case."

She rolled over and grabbed the tube from her bag and handed it to me before fishing out a hairband and tethering the thick mane of red hair behind her in a loose tail. She pulled her hair over her shoulder and rolled onto her stomach. I squeezed sunscreen into my palm and rubbed my hands together before rubbing down her legs.

I kept myself hunched over I as spread the ointment over her legs, calves, and thighs to try and hide how excited contact with her slick body made me. It didn't help as I had to crawl over her legs to reach her back, shoulders, and neck. She sighed and breathed as I gave her a sunscreen massage before rolling over.

She immediately burst into giggles and laughs, her face turning red, "Are you sure sunscreen is all you put on me?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

She pointed to my bathing suit, which was tented so hard the fabric strained.

"I'm literally covering your nearly naked body in what is basically oil with some minerals in it- that would have anyone standing on end."

She laughed again and ran her finger over it, feeling it flex, "I'm not complaining. After all the pretty girls I've run you through, it's flattering you still get this hard putting sunscreen on my back."

"I get a little stiff looking at you in line at the bank."

She blushed and touched me again feeling me stiffen, "Put more sunscreen on then, lemme feel how hard it gets you."

"I think you know it's going to be pretty hard, but you want me to do the front or more on your back?"

She giggled and wagged a finger, "Don't ask that like I don't already know what you want." She rolled over on her stomach and laid flat, wiggling her hips.

I climbed back over her legs and poured more sunscreen into my hand and started running over her pale skin, over her shoulders and back down her sides to her hips and back up. This time, I leaned over so the stiff tent of my bathing suit pressed against her butt.

She wiggled against it and pushed up with her hips giggling and looking back as I rubbed her down. With the pretense of just getting ready for a day at the beach long gone, I didn't resist the urge to run my hands over her butt, digging fingers into the flesh as I massaged it.

I moved down adding more sunscreen to her legs, brashly running my hands up her thighs and down her legs which made her squirm and gasp. I massaged her calves and feet and back up to her butt and onto her back keeping myself pressed against her.

She reached back and pulled the bottom of her bathing suit tight, exposing her pale, soft cheeks, burying the green fabric between them so I was pressed against her mostly exposed butt now. She laughed, reaching her fingers up to touch my tip through my bathing suit, pulling away a string of clear fluid that had soaked through.

Liv struggled to turn over and I got up so she could. She rolled onto her back and grabbed the waist of my bathing suit pulling me toward her face, "Take it out, I want to drain it."

"We can't do that here, it's a public beach." I said looking around bashfully.

"So, close the curtains, I want to milk your cock. It's mine now, lemme play with it." She was trying to pull my bathing suit down as I crawled to the edge to close the curtains that were tied to each of the four posts.

"I can't if you keep hanging on my bathing suit." I said half laughing pulling two curtains closed.

"You're the bashful one, I don't care if we're seen."

I hurried away and she chased me on hands and knees as I raced to get the next curtain untied and pulled shut before she crawled to me across the cushion grabbing at my shorts. I leaned away and managed to reach the third slinging it half shut as she tried to tug my shorts down.

"Would you give me five seconds you brat." I said laughing, crawling away as she tried to pull me back with the waist band of my bathing suit, getting dragged to the final curtain with me as I untied and pulled it shut.

"There, finally." I said winded and let her yank my bathing suit down to my knees. She grabbed my shaft and started stroking it, her face pink from exertion and laughter.

"You married a redhead; you should have prepared yourself for unhinged lecherous behavior." She pulled her hand away from me and licked the slick precum off before leaning onto her hands and knees licking the tip.

I watched and felt her lick and kiss my shaft and tip. She toyed with my cock smearing precum on her lips and chin as she teased me with her mouth relishing the way I stiffened in response. She looked up and smiled before dragging her tongue along the underside.

"I can feel how full it is," She giggled quietly before wrapping her lips around me and gently stroking me with her mouth and tongue. She sucked gently, bobbing back and forth coaxing pressure and heat to build as she worked me. I put my hand on her head and watched.

She pushed her head forward until I was pushing close to her throat and heard her start to gag before pulling her face away, strings of drool pulling with her. She panted, eyes starting to water and stroked me with her hand.

"Fuck my throat," She said panting, pulling her hair loose for me to grab. I didn't need encouraging, grabbing a first full of her red hair and jamming my cock into her open mouth. She gagged, her ribs flexing and drool dripping off her chin as I started stroking my cock with her mouth and throat. She didn't resist or recoil at all, moving her tongue even as my tip strained her reflex and choked each time I pushed it forward.

I pulled myself from her mouth and she gasped for breath, rubbing my cock on her face, stroking it with her hand and licking the shaft and tip, coughing. She stroked me with her hand until she had caught her breath, her face now red from exertion, hair sticking to her forehead with misting sweat as she took me back in her mouth and resumed bobbing.

I was struggling to keep my breath as her mouth worked my shaft and her tongue teased my tip, tugging gently. She sucked tirelessly like it was all she wanted to do that day. She groaned forcing me down her throat and urging me to be rougher with her hands.