My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her head with my hands and jammed my cock into her throat. She made gagging, choking, and unpleasant sounds as I fucked her face. Drool dripped off her chin and her hair darkened against the sweat on her cheeks.

She pulled away and dragged her tongue over my shaft, submissively kissing my cock and panting. She stroked me with her fingers as her mouth lavished me and she panted and whimpered, smearing her drooly mess on her face.

Her big eyes looked up at me and she smiled, wiggling her tongue just under my tip, "You're so close I can feel it, cum on me, cum on my face." She grabbed my shaft and stroked it steadily, watching my face twist and hearing me groan.

"Stop resisting let me empty your balls." She laughed and pulled me to her mouth sucking. The heat of her mouth and tongue sent me over the edge with a loud noise. I came hard and she made a squeak of surprise as cum shot into her mouth several times.

She pulled her mouth away, letting the cum on her tongue fall onto her chin, neck, and chest, her hand stroking my cock, emptying the rest onto her nose and cheeks until the pulsing slowed to a weak drip. She sucked the tip, making me groan and jerk before licking cum from her hand and wrist, laughing.

"Mmmm, that's a lot for just putting sunscreen on me," She laughed again. She wiped cum from her chin and watched it string before sucking it off her finger.

"I think you're getting weirder and kinkier." I said as she giggled and played with the cum that dripped down her chest.

"I just love when you're possessive and rough and use me like an object; but you're too nice so I have to coach you into it."

"I think you've been hanging out with your sister too much."

"Ooooh, she loves handprints." Liv laughed again before reaching for her towel and wiping away the sticky, white, mess that now coated her face and torso; "Come on, let's go get in the water!"

She jumped to her hands and knees and crawled toward the curtain, "Liv,"

"What?"

"You still need to sunscreen your front and face."

She held up a finger, "Right."

We played at the beach for most of the rest of the afternoon, taking breaks for water and cocktails. She tried to teach me how to surf, something I didn't know she could do; and then we borrowed toys for building a sandcastle, which turned into a sand fortress that she tried to model after Hyrule and failed dismally. Wet sand doesn't form sharp peaks well.

After a long day in the sun, we were beat, dehydrated, and ready to eat so we headed into the room and showered. We showered separately since neither of us has any kind of self-control, and our reservations were in forty-five minutes; and she wanted to look nice.

Which, of course she did, hair folded into a loose princess braid that showered her black cocktail dress with the uncontrollable wash of fire that was her hair. It set off her porcelain face, legs and arms in a way that made her look either angelic or devilish depending entirely on the angle. And whatever ridiculous expression she was using to get her way. She gets her way a lot. It's those damn, big, brown eyes which she framed with dark lashes and just a touch of eyeliner to make the gold-brown pop.

We went down to the resort dining room which was stunning. A giant chandelier frosted in crystal hung over the center of the wood paneled room. Our table was seated next to a fireplace that crackled beside the table covered in a white tablecloth. We were treated to cocktails, fresh salad, followed by the best surf and turf I've ever had. The whole dinner, Liv and I spent debating the appropriate ranking of the Soul Calibur characters by strength.

We stayed for a second round of cocktails and dessert before heading out to dance on the tiled patio. The resort had fielded a live swing band and Liv and I had a blast twisting away as the sunset. I move like a cow on skates when dancing, but Liv is so good she makes me look good anyway. At the end of our third song straight, we collapsed against the railing of the patio laughing.

A waiter came around bringing out champagne and we helped ourselves, sipping and catching our breath. She clung to my shoulder as she sipped her drink watching other couples move as we chatted about whatever came to mind.

I jumped when a voice spoke to my left. We didn't know anyone there, so I wasn't expecting to be greeted. I turned and felt like I'd been hit in the eyes by a spotlight. A gorgeous, pale redhead was standing with a man I also didn't recognize.