My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 01

Story Info
Liv goes on her honeymoon.
8.4k words
4.25
120.7k
20

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our wedding day was a fairytale. I have had recurring nightmares that Liv would get cold feet the morning of and flee to Canada like a high school graduate whose draft number had been called. But she didn't. Bridesmaids told me throughout the morning and afternoon that everything was taking too long; she'd get married with her hair like a crow's nest if it went faster.

The ceremony was beautiful, and so was she. As though she ever isn't. We had picked cleverly for her dress, strapless, white silk with a good amount of sheen to it so it stood out from her porcelain skin with a tight-fitting silhouette with a laced, flared, hemline. It was a simple dress with just a touch of preciousness. Her copper hair was tangled in a delicate knot of braids down her back, and against the white, could have been a campfire strung between her shoulders.

At the reception, our table had a reserved bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7, which we polished off half of over dinner and dancing and I was not well behaved as a result. Through the spins, dips, and sways of the dance floor, I think I copped more feels than I had through our relationship- with clothes on, anyway.

Liv intoxicated quickly as the night went on to the point that I signaled to my best man that we were going to head to our hotel and prompted her to change. We had agreed to be coy with our exit and leave the wedding in pajamas. We thought it was cute.

We headed to the bathrooms while the room was still raucous with partiers, and I went into the men's but was startled by being pushed in from behind. I turned around to see Liv locking the door and turning back her red hair having long since fallen out of its delicate setting, now a weaving, fraying mess like it normally was.

She came over to me, prancing on bare feet and fell into me, pushing me against the sink counter. She put her hand on my pants and rubbed, kissing me aggressively, her tongue forcing itself against mine. I could taste whiskey on her lips and smell it as she accosted me with her kiss and hands. She rubbed me steadily and then began pulling at my belt and pants.

"Whoa, Liv, I think this is what the hotel and pajamas are for, remember?"

She bit my lip, "Shut up, this is my cock now and I want to play with it."

My pants fell, the belt clinking loudly on the tile floor before I felt her hands slip past my boxers and grab my shaft. She stroked me, kissing and biting my neck and panting in my ear. Her soft hands worked me steadily and I had to fight to keep a clear head.

"You are very drunk, and this is actually very illegal, and people are waiting for us to come out changed."

She bit my neck and I squalled, she laughed and kissed where she'd bit me, "I wanted to make you cum on the dance floor, but you just had to be romantic."

"Liv, people are waiting and probably listening..." I protested, she ignored me, yanking down my boxers and turning around pinning me against the counter and leaning back so she could hold my neck while grinding her butt against my exposed shaft.

She yanked at the neckline of her dress pulling it down with her bra, so her breasts started to emerge over the top, her pink nipples just over the white fabric. She grabbed my palm and pushed it into the exposed flesh and laughed as she rocked her hips.

"I want to wear cum to the limo," She panted, "It's mine, gimmie cum."

She slid down to the floor and turned around on her knees looking up. She grabbed my cock before I could move and started to lick it, looking up at me, her face curtained by her now disheveled red hair. She dragged her tongue up and down my cock laughing before putting her mouth around it and sucking. She bobbed her head aggressively, making noises in her throat as my cock punched uncomfortably far back. I held her hair as she tugged on my shaft, sliding her sweet pink lips up and down, her tongue stroking the underside of my cock as her mouth moved.

"Liv," I said trying to keep my voice steady, "We can... finish this in the limo, in the room, but walking out to everyone with cum on you is a terrible idea."

She ignored me again, sliding her mouth down until she choked for several seconds before wrenching her head back and gasping for breath. She stroked my shaft looking up at me with a sweating, drunk, smile. She hung her tongue from her lips and dragged my tip across it laughing. I tried to scoot away but she wrapped her mouth around me and started sucking.

I can't hide anything from Liv, especially an impending orgasm. She could feel the tension in my cock and my body starting to tighten for lost control. I pulled out of her mouth but she held me in her hand, stroking me and rubbing the underside of my tip with her nose and tongue. She was whispering and laughing, "Yes, come on, cover me, paint my face..." She giggled, tickling my shaft before dragging her nose and lips up and down.

I groaned hard, as quietly as I could as my cock shot a thick burst of cum onto her face. She mercilessly stroked me, licked me, forcing groans from me as shot after shot splattered onto her face, her chin, nose and lips, running down her neck and speckling her hair. She panted and laughed with satisfaction, holding her face under my tip until it stopped dripping.

She was completely coated, cum dripped off her chin and ran in thick streams down her neck, forming white gobs on her face that stringed when she ran her fingers through them to lick off. She was whimpering and sucking cum from her fingers on the floor while I hurried to get paper towels to clean her up.

I pulled her to her feet and tried to wipe her face off, she laughed offering no help, instead trying to kiss my neck, and kiss me, smearing cum on her exposed breasts. With a great deal of work I got enough of her cleaned to look like she'd been crying, she'd done a fair amount anyway, and fixed myself up enough to ask for our travel outfits, which the my best man handed me with a suspicious expression.

I got Liv's dress off and hung it over a stall door, babysitting the process of getting the white pajamas with rubber ducks on her. She was supposed to keep the bra, but refused it like a child being offered vegetables. Finally, she was dressed, and her face was clean enough that if we hurried to the car, no one should be any the wiser.

I handed our stuff off to my roommate, and Maggie and we waved goodbye to the guests, who lined up outside to throw rice at us. I don't get that tradition, and no one was able to explain it to me at any point. At long last we were in the limousine, seated at the very back and began to pull away. We seemed to have gotten away with it.

Except that once in the moving limo, Liv climbed into my lap and began grinding, and even through my own pajama pants, I could feel and hear that she had thoroughly soaked through hers. She panted and whimpered in my ear grinding and kissing, holding my neck.

"You came on my face in a bathroom you fucking pervert," she panted, her words still running together.

"You worked pretty hard for that," I said back around the bushel of red hair that moved from one side of my face to the other as she kissed and bit my neck.

She laughed, "I milked your cock all over me, I'm a good little cock milker."

I grabbed her ass firmly and she moaned with satisfaction, pushing her hips back into my grip, "You're my favorite cock milker."

She pushed me against the back of the seat and kissed me hotly, grinding her hips against me, her slick pajama bottoms soaked into mine and I could feel her wet folds against my shaft through the cloth. She was panting and crying as she humped me like a teenager in the back of a car.

I put my hands in the waistband of her pants, but she pulled my wrists away, "I'm gonna cum... no, I'm gonna cum."

I put my hand back on her ass and she ran her tongue against mine, fighting the sounds her body wanted to make as her hips flexed rhythmically until suddenly she grabbed my neck and buried her face in my shoulder crying and shaking in my lap as orgasm twisted across her.

She was still twitching and panting when the limo came to a stop. I let her catch her breath before whispering, "We're here, let's go up to the room."

"I want to fuck, let's just fuck here." She panted.

"No, that's a bad idea. Come on little milker." I said slapping her ass, she giggled and climbed off so I could get the door open. The hotel was waiting for us when we arrived and the bell hop took our stuff up ahead of us while I checked in at the desk, wondering if everyone saw how glossy and dark the middle of Liv's pajamas were.

Check-in was quick and I shuffled her off to the elevator. I wasn't so much worried about what people saw as much as I was her stripping in the lobby or trying to jerk me off at the check-in counter. My new wife is the genuine redhead item, when she gets hot, nothing can extinguish it.

We made it into the elevator, and it jolted upward towards the completely unnecessary suite our families had sprung for. As soon as we were in motion, Liv started unbuttoning her top. I didn't even notice except that I looked over and saw her pale chest becoming visible.

"Whoa, not yet." I said grabbing the two ends of the top and pulling them closed, as I did she grabbed her pants and pulled them down. I barely caught them pulling them back up while holding her top closed. The elevator dinged and the door open. I tugged on the blouse.

"Come on, our room is this way." I said leading her out of the elevator. She followed down the hall laughing and trying to pull her top open. We got to the door, and she fell against it still giggling, grabbing my neck, and dragging me into a kiss.

Her hand grabbed my cock, she didn't even have to feel for it and started stroking as her mouth locked with mine. She put a leg around my leg and panted and whimpered into the kiss as I fumbled with the key to get the door unlocked. I got it and it clicked.

"The room is open," I said around her kiss, she shook her head in protest.

"Fuck the room do me here. Everyone can watch you turn me into a cumsock."

I put my arm around her and turned the knob so the door fell open. She fell backward but I caught her and swung her into my arms and carried her into the room. It was hard to see where I was going because she clung to my shoulders licking and biting my neck.

The suite was palatial. Marble swept from the front door all across the floors on a white expansive open floor plan. The bed on one side was surrounded by columns that supported a circle of windows above it. White see through curtains were draped from column to column and LED lights sunk into the corners of the ceiling were set dim over the white duvet.

Opposite the bed was a large jacuzzi tub with a fireplace set behind it, a gas fire burning for us already. The tub was empty but pristine, textured stone winding out in a circle around it with fresh towels set on the side. On the glass table set in the middle, was another bottle of Jack Daniels, this one however, looked considerably nicer.

I set Liv down and she marveled at the room for a moment looking around with big eyes like a girl who just got a princess bed. I leaned in behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, hands feeling her exposed stomach from when she tried to undress in the elevator.

She snapped out of her childlike wonder when she felt my hand and pushed back into me with a loud gasp. She rocked her hip into me grinding her butt against my stiff cock in my pants making quiet whimpering sounds.

"I can't believe you made me behave until we got all the way up here." She said in a pouty voice.

"When you're sober tomorrow, if you want to fuck on the couch in the lobby, I'll take my own pants off." I said putting my head by her shoulder and kissing her neck. She groaned loudly reaching back to stroke my pants with her hand.

I ran my hand up her stomach and under the few closed buttons of her pajama top until I felt her soft breasts which I cupped and squeezed. Her body clenched and she moaned into the room. I used my other hand to open the top and pulled it from her shoulders.

Her pale body was exposed and tickled her ear with my tongue now aggressively groping her breasts and pulling on her nipples. She cried loudly jerking her head back so that there was a full mess of red hair under my nose as her sensitive body reacted.

While she panted, holding my neck I put my thumbs in her pants and pulled them down, a thick rope of hazy fluid sticking to the inside until it snapped against her leg. They hit her ankles and finally the svelte, pale, ginger was naked, her lean, willowy, body, once and for all mine, was totally bare for me.

I ran my finger up her thigh making her shudder and licked what had come out of her leaking pussy before grabbing her by the neck and pulling her to the bed. She laughed as I threw her onto it rolling on her back with her legs spread wide open.

I dragged her to the edge of the bed and crouched by the end taking in the sight of her waxed, pink, messy, pussy under her flat stomach and sharp hips. I leaned over and bit her thigh and she groaned, clenching her stomach upward before I licked and kissed to her folds and attacked them with my tongue.

Her voice caught as I lashed her clit and opening with heavy licks, circling her little button, stroking around it and digging my tongue into her. Her pussy drained freely, quickly darkening the duvet, and leaving a clear, slick, trail down her ass. She was jerking and shaking as I hungrily lapped all of the flavor from her, even dragging my tongue across her ass and back over. It wasn't before an animalistic groan and suddenly violent shakes told me she'd cum already.

I gave her a moment to recover before I rolled her over on her stomach and pulled at her hips until she was propped up on her knees, face in the blanket. I pulled her ass open and buried my tongue against her pink asshole making her squeal in surprise and moan into the blanket. I dragged my tongue against the stiff ridges while my fingers fucked her.

Clear fluid drained out of her onto a small pool as I stroked my fingers into her tight, slick, body and she moaned low and weak, her body shaking as I licked at her ass. I held it open with one hand keeping my fingers dug into her flesh until she yelled and seized on her knees from another orgasm, causing her to fall over, and her pussy to spill thick lubricant on the bed. I rolled her back over onto her back and climbed on the bed putting my messy fingers to her lips. She took them sucking the taste of herself off them eagerly.

I touched her chest, cupping her breast and feeling her taught stomach as she cleaned my finger. I pulled it away and she panted, "Licking my asshole is fucking disgusting."

"You don't have to kiss me after that, it was-" I started to say but she grabbed me and pulled me into a hard kiss, pushing her tongue into mine, wrapping her legs around me. I teased her through the kiss, dragging my cock up and down her messy pussy making her cry and roll trying to catch me.

I kissed her neck and rolled her breasts in my hand. She tried to beg to be fucked but couldn't put words together as her sensitive body overreacted to everything I was doing. Each drag of my tip across her folds made her shudder and groan.

"You want some cock?"

She nodded and gasped, moaning loudly when my finger squeezed her nipple.

I pinned her hands over her head and teased her outstretched tongue with mine until I felt my cock catch at her opening and pushed. My tip forced its way into her, pushing squeezing walls apart, fluid running out of her onto the bed. She groaned in a hoarse, strained voice her body shaking until I was into the hilt and started fucking.

I started drilling her limber, pale, body and she shrieked into the room grabbing the blanket beneath her. I pushed her down flat onto the bed as her back arched upward and face flushed. She was moaning and screaming, her mouth hanging open as I fucked her pale body.

"Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, shit it's so good FUCK!"

She started to drool down one side of her mouth, her eyes rolling upward and her stomach clenching randomly as my slick, soaked, balls slapped her ass. I grabbed her hair, a thick red mess in my fist as my cock threatened to burst and panted to her,

"I'm gonna cum, fuck... I'm so close"

She hissed through her strained voice, "Fucking cum in me, fucking cum in your fucking cumsock..."

I started to groan, and she grabbed my neck goading me, "Fucking thrash me until I'm full, fuck I want cum..."

I yelled loudly as my cock erupted making me shake and lose my posture above her. She grabbed me snuggly holding my neck and rocking her hips, her fried voice moaning in my ear as jets of cum shot into her.

Her body was cool, and slick under me as I felt the sweat on her breasts and stomach as I laid on her trying to keep stroking until my cock fell out, pulling a stream of cum out with it. We both laid still, twitching for several moments, the air chilling the sweat on her body as it began to damp the pj top I had never taken off.

I heard a hoarse giggle and rolled off her, looking at her big sparkly eyes quizzically.

"You always make me cum like a hundred times whenever we do it and my favorite part is still when I feel you finally lose control and pump me full to the brim. You've put so much cum in me since we met I'm surprised it's not what comes out when I cry."

I ran a hand over her chest and neck, looking over my new wife's body, her sweet face, pink and sweaty darkening the roots of her burning crown of hair, "You're an absolute sex object, watching you climax is an event all on its own, cumming in you is like the backstage pass."

She laughed and pulled me into a long kiss holding my face, "I'm your wife now, you have to make sure I stay good and used up. That way if I get murdered one day, the cops know who I belong to, like a owner tag."

I laughed and she smiled, proud of the joke, "No more true crime podcasts for you."

She leaned over kissing me softly. I felt the cold from the sweat in her hair and slick cold of her misted legs as her tongue played with mine. The kiss was gently, and while I could feel myself stiffening again, I could tell she was tired.

"Ready for a shower?" I asked, she shook her head.

"It's our first official night together, I want to sleep in the mess."

I raked hair from her face, and she kissed me again, "I'm cold,"

I got up and pulled the blanket back before leaning across the bed and pulling her to the sheets and tossing the blanket over her. I don't know that she was awake when the blanket landed on her. It was a little early to call our first night, but she was wasted.

I laid next to her watching her sleep, her mouth hanging part way open sucking in threads of hair as her mind drifted across oblivion. She drools when she sleeps. I don't know if she knows that I know, but I do. She's definitely drooled on me before. Eventually I went to shower and climbed into bed, inching up until I was snug against her and passed out. I was pretty drunk too.

I don't know what time it was, but I was slowly pulled from drunken sleep by movement on the bed. I fought waking up trying to ignore it but eventually my mind rose to consciousness and I rolled over, blinking rapidly to try and see in the dark. It took much longer than I wanted for my vision to clear and adjust.

But when it did, I saw that Liv had kicked away the blankets and sheets and was laying in the dim light from the bathroom that had been left on, laying on her back with her legs spread. I heard wet noises smacking quickly and heard her voice through a bit lip.

The more I watched I realized she had two fingers buried in herself and was working herself over with them, trying to moan quietly as she did. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her whole body was rigid as she drove herself to the brink with quick flexes of her wrist. She panted for breath and whispered to I assumed herself, "Fucking give her a baby, I don't care, breed that stupid bitch...hold him in and take it all, fuck..."