My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 07 - Rehearsal

Story Info
The Rehearsal dinner ends with risky behavior.
6.2k words
4.76
20.4k
19

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rehearsal dinner went amazing. All of Liv's college friends were there and not one of them divulged all of the depravity that she had drowned us all in since I had met her. Even her sister Maggie, who had been the lynchpin of starting all of it, kept her stories cute and quaint.

Even my roommate kept his stories PG of all the dumb stuff we had done together. Whether he knew of what I had going on when he wasn't around I never found out. He even did me a solid when he ended up going home with Amy. One bullet I didn't have to dodge in desecrating, gross stories.

What did surprise me was what Liv's sister Maggie got away with wearing at the dinner. Liv of course looked stunning in a deep green, silk, dress that made her long red hair seem to burn atop her head. The other women and bridesmaids dressed similarly in elegant gowns and dresses. Maggie, wore a tight, white, cocktail dress with a cut out on one side that teased part of her flat, toned, stomach and hip. I don't know whose attention she wanted, but it took some self-control not to give her mine. If Liv noticed, she didn't show it, and even if she did, I doubt she'd have been bothered.

It was after the dinner had ended and everything was being cleaned that the good behavior began to wind down. After most of the dinner party had left, both sides of parents included, Liv, Maggie and I were the last to leave, so naturally Maggie and Liv polished off a bottle of champaign between them and Maggie began dancing for TikTok.

The ride to the hotel was a familiar experience for me. I was sandwiched between the two and Maggie showed Liv her dance videos, making sure to play back all her slutty moves that showed off her skinny body, toned legs, and Liv commented that, 'I think I saw some booty in that one'. They didn't ask me if I did, which was just fine with me. I didn't want to tell them there one hundred percent was visible butt in one dance.

I didn't like how my fiancée's needy, slutty, younger sister held my thigh when she leaned over, I didn't like how low cut her dress was, and I didn't like the way she was able to move her college girl body on camera, even just dancing.

We got to the hotel and hurried our way to the elevator. The elevator had marble tile, wood paneling along the walls and mirrors along the back wall and mirrored doors and panels at the front. It had been a long day with the rehearsal and dinner, and I was excited to get back to my room and very excited to pull Liv in with me for a long shower.

The door closed for a ride to floor eleven. As soon as the elevator lurched, Maggie draped her arms around me and began swaying and rocking her hips, one hand holding her phone up to film herself as she swayed and rolled her body against me to music playing from her speakers. I didn't matter what I did, she kept contact between us, smiling and laughing, and the mirrors showed me her dainty, body moving.

She ended the video and turned around handing her phone to Liv who laughed and took it, playing another hip hop song I didn't recognize. Maggie reached back grabbing my neck and rocking her hips into mine. Her dress was soft against my pants and her butt was working my lap.

She grabbed my hands with a vicious smile and put them on her sides. I felt the soft, toned skin at the cut away, the other side thin enough that I could feel her body as she grinded into me to the rhythm. She grabbed one of my hands from her side and pulled it up, pushing my palm into her breast, her other hand pulled my face down into a kiss as my stiff cock was pressed into her butt through our clothes.

I heard her pant as I squeezed the breast through her dress and felt her hand leave my face to give her sister the middle finger as she kissed me hotly, her tongue teasing mine. I groped her making her gasp and put my other hand on the front of her hip as she rocked. The music had stopped, and she pulled out of the kiss biting her lip and looking at Liv who was still filming.

"True love, right sis?" she taunted, turning around, and putting her hand on the seat of my pants. Liv ended the video and held the phone with both hands, her face flushed pink.

The door dinged and opened, and Maggie leaned away hurrying out the door as gracefully as she could. Liv hurried after her and I swore to myself, out loud, because it's not easy to walk down the hall of a luxury hotel as hard as Maggie had made me.

I made it to door of the girl's room where Maggie and Liv were waiting. Maggie didn't acknowledge Liv at all, grabbing me at the neck and falling against the wall, kissing me, rolling her body as she pulled me against her. I ran my hand along her leg and thigh, and she breathed into our kiss, jerking as my fingers teased her.

She pulled out of the kiss and bit my neck, her hand stroking my pants before turning to Liv, "Open the door."

Liv reached into her purse, fumbling for her wallet and opened the door with the keycard. Maggie leaned off the wall and pushed through the door into the room, pulling me with her by my belt. Liv was looking down as I was dragged into the room. I almost thought she was going to leave but she followed us in.

Maggie pulled me to the bed and pushed me onto it, jumping onto me, straddling my hips. She leaned over and started kissing me, making noises as she dragged her hips against me, her ass silhouetted by her dress as she kissed and rocked.

She pulled away from my lips and kissed my neck, unbuttoning my shirt as she went, "I want to put on my slutty clubbing outfit and fuck you on sis' wedding dress."

"I bet you're a little sex object in that outfit." She laughed and nibbled my ear before swinging her leg off me and going to her bag. She fished around in the suitcase until she'd collected everything she wanted and pranced into the bathroom to change.

I looked around and saw Liv sitting in a chair on the far side of the room and got up, she was fidgeting with her cuticles and looked up when I came over, "I hope your sister is as hot in her clubbing outfit as she is in that dress."

"It's a wild outfit." She said quietly.

"How could I say no to her in a slutty clubbing outfit, you saw how hot she is already." I said touching Liv's chin. "Where's your dress?"

"It's in the closet." She said in a meek, emotionless tone.

I opened the closet and found the dress. It was a sleeveless white gown that was going to cling to her trim frame and hang loose at the knee. Lace on top of a sweetheart neckline, it was very expensive. As much as I wanted to feed her fetish, I was not excited about the potential for damaging it.

I draped the dress onto the bed and flattened it out, "You're going to look great in this tomorrow."

"Thanks," She said.

"I hope we don't get anything on it, you know how messy she can be." I looked at her, "You can watch if you want but no part of this is going to be decent or respectful. I mean she is one hot bitch, I'm going to wear her out."

Liv looked like she was going to reply but Maggie had stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a red-green plaid skirt that was flush with her tight waist and exposed her hips. It was pleated like a uniform skirt but was only about ten and a half inches long, the hem hanging at her upper thighs. Below were red stockings that came up to her knee, and on top she wore a cropped black sweater that showed off her flat, evenly tanned, tummy and hugged her chest.

She came skipping out of the bathroom to me and wrapped her arms around my neck playfully. I put my hands on her waist, feeling the soft skin of her taught stomach and sides as she kissed my neck feeling my chest where my shirt hung open.

She pulled out of the kiss and gave me a pouty look, "Where's what I want?" She asked running her hand over my pants, "I want it back."

She turned around and rocked her butt into me, grinding and swishing her skirt looking back at me and giggling as she felt me stiffen to rock hard against her. I reached up and grabbed one of her breasts. It was soft under the sweater, and she moaned as I groped her braless chest.

"I bet I could make you cum like this." She giggled grinding on me through her skirt, "You love my ass."

I reached around to her leg and ran my fingers up her thigh, and she panted and pushed against me as I teased her again, keeping one hand firmly feeling her breast. My fingers made it under the hem of the skirt feeling where her leg met her body and she shuddered.

She was clinging to my neck as I explored her body with my hands and moaned through her bit lip as I dragged my finger over her damp thong. My fingers became wet immediately as I rubbed her making her squirm and cry against me. She was pushing her hips back as I toyed with her helpless body for several moments before pulling my hand from under her skirt.

She wheeled around on her barefeet and began grabbing at my belt, pulling it open and fumbling with my pants, her green eyes were lit like embers as she tugged down the zipper before yanking my slacks and boxers down in one pull.

"Want me to suck your cock daddy?"

I didn't answer and instead grabbed her blonde hair and pushed her to her knees. She groaned in pain as I did before rubbing her nose and face on my exposed cock. She licked and kissed my shaft and tip playfully, taking her time all while looking up at me with her big green eyes before wrapping her pouty lips around me and sucking.

She looked up and dragged her tongue across me up to the tip where she tickled it back and forth, "Your cock tastes so clean, is my dumb sister not fucking you enough? I keep my boyfriend's cock polished, any girl who gets his pants off is going to taste my pussy on him."

"You have a boyfriend?" I panted as she bobbed and tugged on my cock, her ass almost visible under her skirt as she leaned over on her knees.

She laughed around my shaft and slowly pulled her mouth up, "Mmm do you want me to stop? Does knowing you're getting your dick sucked by the girl some poor boy somewhere loves so much turn you off?"

I gasped as she took me in her mouth and sucked gently and steadily, watching my face as her tongue slid back and forth along my shaft and tip, flaring her hips, "It does, actually. I don't..." I stammered, "want to hurt this guy."

She slid her mouth away and laughed, she ran a finger under my tip and pulled away a thick string of precum that she licked off, "Mmmm, you don't but your cock does." She grabbed me with her small fingers and stroked the slick shaft, playing with precum that dripped out as she did.

She stood up slowly and leaned in close to me, still stroking as she looked up at me, "You must have no heart, letting your fiancée's younger sister do this to you, cheating on my boyfriend with me." She leaned up and dragged her tongue over my neck and laughed in my ear. She bit her lip, unbuttoning my shirt so it hung open and pulled it off my shoulders. I pulled the shirt away and dropped it. She smirked up at me, "Come on, make me a home wrecker on your bareback cock."

She pushed on my bare chest, so I fell onto the bed, sitting on Liv's dress, and climbed into my lap. I felt her wet panties dragging along my shaft as she kissed me heatedly, holding my neck in a tight grip. She was panting and gasping as her hips dragged along me and my hand groped her chest through her sweater. She laughed in my ear and started climbing off me.

"Where are you going?" I panted, watching her go to her purse.

"If Liv has to watch, then Cody should have to listen." She said with a laugh before hurrying back to the bed. She pushed me onto my back, climbing into my lap with her phone and scrolling contacts.

"Oh no, no way I am not-" I protested, but she put a finger to my lips with a smile that faded as she started dragging her hips back and forth.

"Hey babe," she said in a breathy, chirpy voice as she stroked me. "Yeah it was great, we're just getting ready to get drinks afterward. She bit her lip hiding how good my shaft felt through her underwear. She leaned over and grabbed my hand pulling it to her chest and squeezing my fingers. Her breath caught and she bit her lip again to stifle the moan.

"What do you think I should wear?" She asked looking at me as her panties made slick noises against me. She giggled to hide another moan as I dragged a finger over her nipple through the cloth, feeling a hot rush on my shaft as she soaked through the cotton more.

"No way, that outfit is way too slutty, I only show my ass off to you babe. Mmmm..." A whimper slipped through, and she blushed, covering her mouth. "No, I'm just getting ready a little drunk and lost my balance."

She leaned back, supporting herself on my leg, moving her hips so I had to watch her flat, tanned stomach, taught legs, and the skirt that hugged her hips as I felt the slick cotton clinging to her slide along me. Her ploy worked and I gave in, running my fingers down her midriff, past the skirt and across her legs. She closed her eyes as I did, making empty sounds of acknowledgement to the phone.

I leaned her over and she rolled onto the bed, laying on her back. Her legs laid flat on the bed, laying partially on the dress and I rolled over dragging fingers up her thighs making her whimper into her palm and shudder. I let my finger push into her soaked underwear and roll her slick clit in the fabric. She squeezed her eyes shut, gasping, and crying into her palm, holding the phone away as I rubbed her.

She put the phone back to her face, "Mmm, no babe, I told you I'm getting ready... ah... it's hard to hold a phone and put on jeans..." She said trying to sound casual as my finger slowly wound her little body into a tighter and tighter frenzy.

Her face was pink and pulled into an expression of urgent desperation. Suddenly she slammed the phone on the bed and moaned into her palm, squirming forcefully in place, her hips bucking and her body jerking as she climaxed against my finger. She panted, whimpering for several long minutes. She picked the phone up, trying to sound composed, "Sorry, I dropped my phone in my bag and couldn't find it." She said laughing awkwardly.

I pushed on her side, and she rolled over, I moved so she could lay on her stomach on top of the wedding dress, "What are you doing tonight, sweetie?" She said playfully closing her eyes as I felt her ass through her skirt before feeling her exposed thigh below it. I reached up under the skirt cupping her ass before slipping a finger under the thin strip of fabric and pushing my finger between her cheeks.

She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and tried to keep her voice steady, "Mmmhmm, that sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I could hop on and play with you."

My finger found her asshole and I felt it, rubbing back and forth. She moved her hips against my hand until I pushed my finger in, so I was a knuckle deep. She covered her mouth and squealed as I teased her ass by wiggling.

She squirmed and cried into her hand as her boyfriend gave her his evening plans. I pulled my finger out and climbed onto my knees and straddled her, sticking my cock between her legs and dragging my tip over her panties. She kept her mouth covered trying to keep her composure.

"Ok babe... mmm... I have to go my friend is about to... come."

I fished around between her legs pulling the thong to the side and pushed my cock against her slick folds. She strained into her hand, her face flushing red. Watching her try and gain her composure, I put my tip at her opening and started pushing in. She shoved the phone into the bed and buried her face in the blanket to moan. She lifted her head groaning low in her throat as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy steadily.

She was just as tight and slick as always, her body hugging my cock, trying to feel every stroke of it. She cried gripping the comforter, bracing against the bed beneath her, knees unable to get traction on Liv's dress. She picked the phone up, digging teeth into her bottom lip and panted into it.

"Hey sweetie.. mmmm ah... I have to go I'm being mmm stuffed into an elevator... ahhh they didn't even let me shower before stuffing me." She put the phone to her shoulder and panted, her pussy flushed again getting wetter, squeezing me before she put the phone back up, "I love you, I'll send you ahhh... pictures later ok? Mmmm bye..." she hit the red button hanging up the call.

Once she had dropped the phone, I reached up and grabbed her hair, yanking it back. She shrieked, pushing her ass back to me as I fucked her under her skirt, I gripped her hair in my fist and hissed at her, "You loved that you fucking slut."

She moaned and swore, "Fuck! You've wanted a piece of this ass all night."

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled, she struggled to her hands and knees, spreading her legs. Her ass cheeks peeked out from her skirt and her sweater showed her slender, flexing back and hips as I drilled into her. I leaned over, pulling her head to one side with her hair and bit her shoulder. She flexed in pain and groaned, "Does your boyfriend know you give it away to anyone who checks you out?" I asked grabbing her ass as I did.

"Only to stupid assholes who spend all night staring at it" she moaned, "Mmm Cody insists on condoms, so I don't get pregnant; but I crave the feeling of bare cock." She looked back at me with a wicked smirk as I hammered her from behind.

I grabbed her hair and held it so she was facing me, neck wrenched backward, "You're not on birth control?"

She didn't answer, just laughed through strained and hoarse moans and licked her lips with a drunk smirk. I let go of her hair roughly and she laughed again, raising up on her knees and grabbing my neck, arching her back into me. She gasped back to me, "Now all I think about is fucking,"

"You crazy bitch." I snapped, but she laughed back.

"Doesn't it feel so good though?" She groaned and grabbed the dress in her fist, "Fuck I'm gonna cum..." Her voice shuddered at the end and her whole body shook violently. Her pussy clamped down and fluttered and every muscle in her lean body flexed and clenched as climax raced through her. She yelled and moaned, gasping and heaving through the climax until she gained control of herself.

I slapped her ass with a loud pop, and she gasped. She rested on her elbows, catching her breath before sitting up and pulling her sweater off over her head so her full breasts bounced free. She pulled away and turned around so her sleek, young, body was on display, "Lay down."

I did, laying on my back across the dress. She reached under her skirt and slid her thong down her legs and pulled it off her ankles before climbing over me, straddling my hips. She pushed her cunt into my shaft and dragged it back and forth to tease me. She whimpered at the feeling as she stroked me with her messy folds.

She leaned over and kissed me, grinding aggressively, making sticky sounds as she did, panting and crying into her kiss. She pulled away from my mouth kissing my neck as I held her ass and fondled her breast. She panted in my ear, "Let's make a baby for Cody..."

I felt her hands on my cock rubbing my tip against her, "I'm not cumming in you." I said unsteadily.

"I don't care, that just means I can cum as many times as I want. But you will, you can't help it." She pushed my tip into her, moaning as it slid in, pushing apart her tight walls. She gripped my shoulders crying at the feeling of my cock filling her body.

"Fuck!" She screamed as my cock dug into her tight body, "Fuck... ugh cock feels so good." She rocked back, my cock buried in her pussy as deep as it would go. She put her hands on my stomach and started fucking, stroking me with her tight, wet, grip and moaning loudly.

I put my hand on her neck, pulling her down and leaning up to take one of her breasts in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. She moaned grabbing my hair as I did. I rolled and toyed with her nipple in my mouth, gripping her neck and ass as she cried and struggled against how the feeling took away her control.

12