All Comments on 'My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 07 - Rehearsal'

by DragonLairReads

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

Thank you for this amazing story! Its really well written and it really shows the great chemistry between him and Liv. I love every part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is really hotting up now (and it's been hot from the start). Great dynamic between all of the characters, and some great scenes. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

DesertColtDesertColtover 1 year ago

This whole series is so hot. Encouraging him to cum inside her friends 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Generally love the storyline. Didn't care for this one. Him knowingly helping Maggie cheating makes him a dbag, and the whole Maggie forcing him to cum in her is fucked up.

DragonLairReadsDragonLairReadsover 1 year agoAuthor

Maggie is the devil on his shoulder to Liv's angel; the hollow sex object to Liv's warm friendship. She is the bad version of what Liv is doing and partly serves as contrast. Part of Liv's fetish requires him to set aside his self control and give in to instinct- which means doing things he wouldn't normally; like knowing his fiancee's sister is taken. Watching him lose control of his urges and step out of character is part of what makes the danger of her fetish so hot for her (and me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous