My Crazy Girlfriend Pt. 07 - Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I think I'm gonna cum again," She fucked me faster, her breasts shaking, her face and body starting to sweat. She was bucking her hips forcefully as she railed herself on my cock. She was screaming and moaning uncontrollably, "Fuck yes, fucking shit, ugh, fuck me I can't stop! Daddy I'm cumming!"

She threw her head back and shrieked again, her whole body convulsing as climax ripped across her, her dainty, tight, body clenching and seizing on top of me. She panted for several moments, her voice going hoarse before she started rocking her hips again, groaning roughly and jerking with sensitivity. "I can't stop, fuck I need more..." she panted.

Raking a nest of blonde hair from her face she started fucking quickly again, her pussy smearing my stomach and hips as she bucked, her screaming and moaning lower from her strained voice, but her sleek body flexing in place as her pussy started chewing my cock again.

I grabbed her shoulder and gasped, "I'm gonna cum soon..."

She smiled and laughed through a moan and my chest tightened when I felt her legs squeeze me, I pushed on her hip but she kept rocking, stroking my aching cock, tightening the pressure that threatened behind it with each stroke.

"Get off I'm... I'm gonna cum..."

She groaned with frantic lust and shook her head smiling.

"Get off, get off of me..." I said desperately trying to pull her off at the ribs. She leaned forward pinning my back and shoulders to the bed, her thighs squeezing to keep herself steady as she fucked me.

"I'm gonna cum, get.. get off..." I said in a helpless pant unable to move her, my fingers slipping on her sweaty body.

She shook her head laughing and moaning, "Cum in me, feed my hungry pussy." She panted

"Cody, you're not... it's not... I can't..." I groaned.

"But you're going to." She moaned.

"Stop... I..." I panted putting a hand on her stomach. I suddenly wrenched under her with a groan as my cock erupted blasting jet after jet of cum. She gasped and pushed down as I emptied into her with thick, successive, bursts, until it started to leak out down my shaft.

She whimpered and smiled, running her hands over her breasts and down her stomach laughing as I jerked and shook under her. She put her hand on her abdomen, looking down at it, "There's so much, its hot, I can feel it in me."

She leaned over and started kissing me, her tongue playing with mine, her hips moving, teasing out all of my climax as my balls and hips started to become sticky with seed that was running out of her.

She kissed and squirmed until I pulled her face away, "Get off me you crazy bitch." She laughed and patted my face rolling off me onto the bed. I watched her run a finger through her draining pussy and suck cum from it before rubbing herself more and moaning.

Maggie rolled over and unzipped the back of her skirt letting it fall open so she was naked, her tan, slender body exposed on the bed as thick, white, cum ran down her folds onto the duvet. She looked at me and wagged her hips smiling, "Fuck me again, I know you can."

"You just made me cum in you totally unprotected you psycho no way."

She laughed at me and wiggled her hips again, "Mmmm I did, and there's so much. Can't change that now, come on, fuck me some more. You can spank me for being a bad girl."

"You're an idiot." I snapped.

She kept giggling and crawled over to where I was sitting up. I didn't realize I was stiff again until her hand slid down my messy shaft. She held it, stroking gently, "It's so hard again."

Her hand slipped off and her head dropped so she was resting on her elbows, tongue tickling under my tip, as she licked and teased it. "My poor boyfriend has no idea I've been pumped full of cum, and I still can't help from sucking dick."

She wrapped her mouth around me and started bobbing, stroking my shaft with her fingers as she tugged with her lips. She sucked, lashing me with her tongue and I gave in, holding her head down making her choke and gag as my other hand groped her breast, cupping, and toying with it.

She leaned up letting spit fall from her lips and smiled at me with her tongue hanging out. She walked on her hands and knees leaning on her elbows and wiggling her hips as she looked back at me. "Come on daddy, rough up my insides and put handprints on my ass again."

I moved onto the bed and swatted her ass with a harsh pop. She groaned and arched her back, her pussy squeezing cum onto the bed. I hit her again and she cried leaning over and biting the blanket. I climbed behind her and dragged my shaft back and forth against her messy, cum draining, pussy and she moaned pushing against me.

I leaned back and pushed back into her, and her body seized with a loud moan. I slid in quickly, cum dripping onto the bed as I pushed as far in as I could go. She was heaving and moaning as I started to fuck, her tight body clenching with each thrust. It wasn't long before I was hammering her, drilling my cock into her hard, pulling her hair and slapping her ass with hard swings.

She was screaming and her body was slick with sweat as I pummeled her, her ass slapping against me, a red splotch forming where I kept spanking her. Her crying and yelling stopped and I forced her face into the mattress holding her down as her body shook as she came. I heard her muffled screams from the blanket.

I felt myself getting close again and yanked out of her, flinging more fluid onto the bed. With a tight grip, I dragged her back toward the edge until her head nearly hung off the bed and stood over her face. Her face looked lost, drunk, and she ran her face through the slick mess on my shaft before I pushed my cock into her mouth

She obediently laid still as I fucked her mouth steadily, holding her slender throat, watching her breasts shake gently until I was losing control. I grabbed her head with on hand, and pulled my cock free, groaning as cum shot onto her face, chin, and neck. She licked my shaft from beneath and held my cock with her hand as I dumped burst after burst onto her face.

Maggie laughed weakly running her fingers through the mess on her nose and cheek and sucking it off, "I might dump Cody and just fuck you instead. You're my favorite plaything." She laughed again and licked her lips, still playing with the fresh cum. "I think it's pretty clear you'll fuck me whenever I want."

She rolled her head toward the chairs on the other side of the room where Liv had watched in utter silence, "Hey sis, come clean me up. I can't be sticky tomorrow for your wedding."

Liv got up and came over, still in her dress and climbed onto the bed. On hands and knees to one side of Maggie she leaned over and started licking her neck from her collarbones to her jaw in long laps. Her thick red hair clung to Maggie's sweaty body and stuck to the cum sprayed across it as she dragged her tongue up and down her neck and then her jaw and cheeks cleaning them.

As Liv worked to lick her sister clean, Maggie spread her legs and began rubbing herself, moaning and whimpering beneath her sister. Liv didn't react, dragging the tip of her tongue over Maggie's moaning lips pulling cum away. Maggie, still whimpering opened her mouth and let her tongue flick against Liv's making her share the cum she was cleaning.

Maggie held Liv's face in place, kissing her hotly, their tongues tangling for several moments as Maggie moaned louder below her until Liv pulled away to begin cleaning the rest of Maggie's face. Maggie pulled her fingers up and dragged them down her chest and through her cleavage leaving a trail of mixed fluids, and laughed, "You missed a spot, don't be lazy."

Liv moved down and dragged her tongue through her sister's cleavage, the point of her tongue licking up everywhere Maggie had smeared the mess. Maggie was fingering herself and moaning, giggling between pleasured cries as her sister cleaned her.

"Better clean my insides too." Maggie said absent mindedly. Liv moved her face, leaning between her legs and began licking the mess that covered Maggie's cunt. Maggie moaned quietly and groped her breast as her sister licked her with long, steady, licks.

She looked at me and laughed, "I guess she's good for something."

Liv's tongue dug into her folds pulling away all of the cum and fluid as she lapped up everything that had fallen out. Maggie was squirming in place. She moaned loudly when Liv shoved her tongue into her and started pulling cum out of her.

She grabbed Liv's hair and pulled, "Ugh, rollover if you want it that bad."

Liv did, rolling onto her back and Maggie straddling her face, pushing her pussy into her sister's mouth. Liv pushed her tongue back against her pussy and began licking again, making Maggie groan and grab her knees, "Fuck, Liv, you're going to make me cum."

Liv didn't respond, her tongue making wet noises as she did her best to pull all the cum out of her sister's body and eat it from under her. Maggie's hips rolled and her face was red. She grabbed her breast again and pulled on it, groaning and rocking against her sister's face.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum..." She gasped, she panted unsteadily for several moments and then yelled, her tan body shaking in place, her legs quivering as climax shot through her. Her mouth hung open as she lost control, eventually falling onto her hands and knees to get away from Liv's lips.

She started laughing, raking blonde hair from her face when her phone lit up. She picked it up, clearing her throat, "Hello? Yeah hey- I can absolutely come out I was just... getting cleaned up. Sure, I'll finish and Uber there. Sweet see you soon." She hung up and started climbing off the bed. Without saying anything she went into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving Liv and I alone.

I had watched Maggie leave so I didn't see Liv, crawl to the edge of the bed. She craned out her neck and began tonguing my tip timidly. I looked down as her hair, messy and hanging in her face tried to hide what she was doing. I moved closer and she wrapped her mouth around me and started sucking, her tongue working to clean all of the mess from Maggie off my shaft. She pulled her mouth off me and leaned down running her tongue over my balls licking them with long strokes.

I put my hand on her chin and she lifted, wrapping her mouth around me, and sucking again. I grabbed her head and pulled her face down and she gagged drool falling from her lips as I fucked her mouth aggressively for several moments. When I slowed to a gentler pace she grabbed my hips and shoved her face forward forcing herself to gag again, jamming my cock into her throat.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum..." I gasped trying to pull away. She groaned, gripping my hips strongly and fighting me as I tried back away. She kept pushing her face down until she gagged and choked driving her mouth on to me violently, spit dripping onto the bed.

I let out a moan as the climax she'd forced out of me began dumping cum into her throat. She gagged, spitting cum and drool out onto her chin and the bed before sealing her mouth, coaxing the rest out and drinking it out of me.

She slid her mouth off slowly and used her finger to pull cum from her chin to her mouth before leaning up on her knees and pulling me into a kiss. She kissed me gently for several moments before pulling away, her face pink from gagging and heavy with shame.

"Sorry I took some cum, you probably wanted to save it for when Maggie came out."

I ran my finger through the mess on her face and put it to her lips. She took my finger and sucked it clean, "You always get first dibs on anything that comes out of me."

"You can make a baby with Maggie if you want, she probably will knock up really fast."

"I am not doing any more damage to her boyfriend than I already did." I said moving her hair.

She smirked, "I hope she names her babies after you."

"You're clearly still drunk, and need to get to sleep, we have to get married tomorrow."

"My husband and her daddy..." She said laughing. I ignored her and started trying to unzip her dress but she pulled my hands away.

"I'll sleep in this, so you don't try and do me before we're properly married. I'm a good girl." She laughed again and crawled back onto the bed flopping down.

"Suit yourself," I carefully picked up her dress and hung it back up in the closet. Maggie came out moments later in a revealing cocktail dress and left without saying anything. "She is going to leave a stain on everything she sits on in that dress."

"A you stain." Liv said in a lazy voice, and with that, she knocked out. She hadn't seemed that drunk or tired, but my best guess was that she'd had a few fingers busy watching Maggie and I, and wore herself out. Tomorrow we were getting married, and then I was going to wear out that crazy ginger like a teenager's softest sock and wear her around without a wash. If that sounds gross, it was her wording when we were planning the wedding.

12