My Crazy Week - Redux Consequences

Story Info
Wife's activities get her in trouble.
2k words
3.76
9.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
128 Followers

Mel, that is, Melody here. I mentioned about how two summers ago I decided that I needed a break from being just a suburban wife and mother; how I needed to put some spark back in my life. Back then I decided to spend a week having some free-wheeling sex - anyone, anywhere, anytime. It didn't go exactly as I had planned but I was able to get the itch scratched.

Then, last summer the itch came back. I let myself get picked up at a hotel bar by a couple of guys and wound up having sex with them and then with two other guys. I thought at the time that there might have been other guys who fucked me that night but I wasn't sure (too drunk to remember). However, I did think that I had gotten away with it and no one was the wiser.

Well, a few weeks after that night I found out. I was contacted by a guy named Alex. I didn't know Alex but he knew me. My husband, Cal, works for a large national corporation. Cal travels a fair bit to other corporate offices as well as to customer sites. Alex was working at another office and had met Cal a few times.

Sometime around the beginning of summer Alex was transferred to our local office. He told me that while at the hotel near the airport he happened to see me walking down a hallway naked with two of his clients. He recognized me from pictures that Cal had shown him. He greeted his clients and followed them to their room where he invited himself in. He said the three of them spent several hours fucking me and shooting cum into all of my holes. In the end Alex went to his own room while I finished passing out with the two clients.

When Alex first told me about this I didn't really believe that he had been a part of that night. Then he showed me pictures he had taken of me sucking and fucking his two clients. My face was plainly visible in the pictures and I certainly seemed to be enjoying myself. I thought maybe he was wanting to do me again and that was why he contacted me. I was wrong.

I mean, I wasn't wrong but there was more to it. Alex was a salesman and he had an idea to boost his sales. He wanted me to go with him on certain sales calls to help close the deal. He said if I didn't then the pictures would go to my husband.

I didn't know if Alex was the kind of guy who would actually ruin my marriage or not, but I didn't want to take a chance. I agree on the condition that I got the pictures back right away. Alex said that if I helped him with his sales for the year then I could have the pictures and he would let me off the hook. It seemed like the only way to keep my activities quiet and besides, it could be interesting.

"Okay," I said, "but Cal, or anyone else, never knows and you don't use my real name when I'm with your clients."

It was about a week later when Alex called me the first time. "I've got a client I need your help with."

"Cal is in town," I told him. "If you want me there it'll have to be in the afternoon only and I have to be home before Cal gets there."

"No problem." Alex gave me the name of a hotel downtown and told me to meet them in the restaurant for lunch.

I decided to wear something dignified but sexy. I wanted to be desirable but not look like a prostitute. Which is exactly what I was being, I guess. Anyway, Alex and his client were just sitting down when I got to the restaurant.

"This is Trixie. She helps me with some of my sales calls," was how Alex introduced me. I glared at him for giving me that name and the way he described me. The client just smiled and I think leered a little. We ate our lunch as Alex talked up his business and services. After the dishes were cleared away it was time to close the deal.

"The contracts are in my room upstairs. Why don't we go up there and sign them?" asked Alex. The client, who had been spending a lot of time looking at me (and my tits) agreed. Once we were in the room Alex turned to me.

"It's kind of warm in here. Trixie, why don't you help our friend to get a little more comfortable?"

And that was how it started. I spent the next two hours getting my pussy fucked and filled by Alex and his client. They took turns with my mouth and pussy and tried many different positions and combinations. Finally, the sale was made, the contracts signed, and I managed to get cleaned up and get home in time to pick up the kids from daycamp.

I should have been mad at Alex for using me like that but it was kind of a kick to play the harlot and fuck a stranger in the middle of the afternoon. At least, it appealed to my kinky side. As long as Cal didn't find out everything should be okay. Right?

Alex called me about every week or so to "entertain" a client. It went about the same way each time. Then came the time that he was making a sale to two guys. That session took three hours in which I was thoroughly fucked by the three of them. I was hoping that I'd be able to walk normally after that. I was so full of cum that I had to clean up the continuing ooze after I got home.

The two-fers only happened a couple of times, mostly it was just Alex and one other guy. Then there was the time that one of the guys wanted to do anal on me.

Alex had his dick in my throat with his balls on my chin. The other guy pulled his dick out of my pussy and started pushing it against my asshole. I had never really done anal (when I was sober enough to remember) and didn't really want him doing it now. But because of my full mouth I was only able to grunt as the guy continued to push. All of the cum, pussy juice, and spit down there allowed him to pop the head of his dick into my asshole.

Feeling his dick sliding in and out of my ass was a new sensation for me. I tried to decide whether to clamp down and try to expel him or relax and let it go. The feeling was neither good nor bad, just different, so I relaxed and let him go. It didn't take him long to cum in my ass and pull out. As soon as he did Alex took his dick out of my mouth slid it into my pussy. He quickly added another load of cum to it.

I only did anal a few more times after that. It was okay and I let it happen but it was not something I looked for.

When summer break was over and I had to start teaching school again I told Alex that I would no longer be available during the day. Evenings were also out as long as Cal was home. I don't know if Alex had any influence with Cal's boss but Cal began getting more travel assignments.

The week before the students were scheduled to start school again all of the teachers and staff were at the school getting their classrooms and materials ready. One day, toward the end of the day, a male teacher came to my room.

"I saw you coming out of the --- hotel followed by a couple of guys last Tuesday. I know what you were doing," he said with a knowing look on his face. I just froze while trying to decide how to respond. I had indeed been at that hotel on Tuesday. "I can keep a secret... for a price," he said watching me.

"I can guess what the price is," I said with a sigh.

"Do this for me and you can keep your career and your husband won't find out."

I just glared at him.

"I'll be back." Then he left my classroom. About an hour later the building was almost empty and nearly everyone had left for the day. He stuck his head in my door and said, "Come on."

He led me to the nurse's office and shut the door. "Time to pay." While he was stripping I took my phone out, put it on record, and set it where he wouldn't see it. It was too dark for video but the audio would be clear.

He was a sexual buffoon; one of those guys who think they're awesome but are really just a dud. I talked and made sure he talked, too. I made sure that his voice and name were on the recording as well as a graphic and vulgar description of what all he was doing to me. He thought it was great.

After we finished and were getting dressed he looked smug and said, "What a great fuck you are. I'll see you again next week. This is going to be a great year."

"Not as great as you think," I said. I then waved my phone at him and said, "I've got it all right here. If you say anything to anyone or try this again then your wife and the school board will get this. We'll both go down together."

Man was he pissed! He called me a bitch and stomped out. He didn't speak to me or go near me for the rest of the school year. That was fine with me, I didn't really like him anyway.

So the sales calls continued through the Fall and almost to Christmas. Alex surpassed his sales quota and got a nice bonus, which he didn't share with me. However, he kept his word and deleted the pictures; although I wouldn't put it passed the bastard to have kept some.

In the almost seven months our deal was in place I figured that I fucked around thirty or so of his clients, all strangers to me, plus that one teacher.

I got a call in mid-January from a woman named Jane. She said that she was Alex's wife. It turns out that she found out what Alex was doing early on. Rather than confront him or me she decided to call Cal. After going through the anger and tears she and Cal decided that since me and Alex were having so much sex then they would just help themselves to each other.

Jane said that they fucked once a week or more until early December. They stopped because she got pregnant, almost certainly by Cal. She let Alex think it was his but Jane and Alex are both blue-eyed blonds. Cal is brown-eyed with dark hair. That should be an interesting conversation when the baby is born.

After Cal quit fucking Jane and Alex quit fucking me things went pretty much back to normal. I don't think Cal knows that I know about him and Jane. He has never spoken to me about what Alex and I did.

Now that I know Cal isn't against a little sex on the side I have no doubt that he'll do it again with some other woman. I can't really say much since I still see my massage therapist once a month; his magic hands, talented tongue, and awesome dick are just too good to pass up.

After this last year I think my need for a little crazy relief is pretty well satisfied. I think I dodged a bullet with Alex that could have gone really bad. I know I need to play it cool for awhile and let things settle out. Will I ever do anything like that again? Probably not.... but never say never!

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
128 Followers