My Crocheting Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma spent the weekend with us, as she did fairly often. I was happy to take her to Sunday evening mass and bid her farewell.

* * * *

Monday at 5:15, I parked my car in front of our house and came in the front door. Karen came down the stairs and joined me in the kitchen. She said, "I'm glad you got home in time to make dinner. How was your first day at work?"

"Not what I was expecting, though I'm not sure what I was expecting. How was your day?" I checked the menu to see what I was making tonight.

"Worked on crafts. Went for a run." My sister enjoyed running and ran almost every day during the summer. "Went over to Gwen's and did more crafting. Got home a little while ago. How was your day not what you expected?"

I pulled out the chicken penne casserole and read the baking instructions. I didn't have to start it for a while. "First part of my day was spent in HR. I filled out paperwork and watched videos. I learned lots and lots of things not to do. Then for a while, I watched people pick out health insurance plans."

"Sounds exciting," Karen said sarcastically.

"Oh, it was," I said, sharing her sarcasm. "I spent a lot of time on my phone. HR finally let us go at around eleven. By then I had met the other Marketing intern, Terrence. He seemed pretty cool. We found our supervisor, Sandy. She walked us over to where our cube is. The company has built a new building on the campus, and Marketing will be moving to the third floor of it. Terrence and I are the first Marketing people to move in. She made sure we could get into our emails, and she had us send her a test email. Then she told us to take a long lunch and be back at her office at 1:45."

Karen snorted. "Wow! Busy, busy, busy!"

"Yeah. So Terrence and I wandered around the campus exploring. They have a really nice health center with lots of quality workout equipment. Terrence had also been a starter on his high school football team, and we talked about working out together before our workday started. And then we had a leisurely lunch in the cafeteria - lots of tasty-looking food options. Finally, we showed up at Sandy's cube at 1:45. She told us that she'd get us on a project tomorrow, but this afternoon we were to help a guy named Warren move to the new building. After we were done helping him move, we were to stay in our cube over there until five, at which point we were to email her that we were leaving. Also, she told us that as interns, we could wear jeans and T-shirts to work. So we helped Warren box up all his stuff, hauled it over to the new building, and helped him unbox it. Then we hung out until five."

Karen's eyes twinkled. "Do you think you'll get home at this time every day?"

I shrugged. "I hope not. Hopefully, I'll get a big project, and I'll stay late regularly working on it. And you can cook dinner. But I wouldn't be surprised if I came home at this time for the next few days."

* * * *

I got to my cube a few minutes before eight, and Terrence was already there. He said, "Sandy sent an email last night that we should be in her office at 9:15 to learn about our project. You wanna go lift weights until then?"

"Sure. Let me send my email first."

At 9:15, Terrence and I arrived at Sandy's office. Sandy guided us over to someone named Deb's office and told us to return to her office once Deb had explained what she wanted us to do.

Deb said, "I'll be gone on vacation for the next two weeks, and you're to water my plants while I'm gone." Her office had ten plants in it, and she explained exactly how she wanted each plant watered. Terrence took notes. Not what I pictured when Sandy had said project.

After Deb was done, we went back to Sandy's office. Sandy said, "Perfect." She grabbed a clipboard, looked at it, and announced, "Let's go visit Jill."

Sandy introduced Terrence and me to Jill. "Jill, they're going to help you move to the new building. Warren said they did a great job helping him yesterday." Sandy turned to us. "Be back at my office at 1:30."

Terrence and I helped Jill pack up her stuff and haul it over to the new building. The two-shelf cart we used to move her stuff was designed for moving around office supplies. It wasn't big enough for all of Jill's stuff, so we had to make several trips. We were done by eleven. Terrence and I headed to an early lunch. While we had worked out this morning, we had heard that there was a pick-up basketball game at lunchtime. We joined in. I wasn't very good at basketball, but it felt good to get out and run.

At 1:30, Terrence and I were at Sandy's office. She grabbed her clipboard and announced, "Let's go visit Michael."

I wanted to facepalm when Sandy announced that we would be moving Michael to the new building. Michael was only about five years older than us and was black like Terrence, so we were soon cutting up as we helped him move. While the three of us were heading over to the new building, Terrence asked Michael, "So what's the deal? This is the third move we've done in two days."

"Didn't they tell you about the move?"

Terrence said, "Not really. Sandy acted like each move was a one-time thing, but she looked at a big list each time before announcing who we were going to help move."

Michael quietly snickered. "Well, this is your introduction to corporate politics then. The corporate rules are that when there's a move, Building Services can handle the move or the employees can move themselves. When Marketing asked Building Services how much the move was going to cost, Building Services quoted some huge number. And everyone in Marketing couldn't use their office for a whole week. That didn't go over well with the powers-that-be in Marketing. They also didn't want the people in Marketing to spend a lot of time moving themselves. So someone came up with the idea of hiring two big, strong interns for the summer to do most of the moving."

I said, "You're shitting me. They hired us to be movers? They're paying us twice the minimum wage."

Michael shrugged. "Still cheaper than hiring Building Services. And I'm not kicked out of my office for a week. You have to be in Marketing to do the moving per the corporate rules, and the only temps we hire are summer interns. Be glad you're getting paid well to be movers."

I asked, "Couldn't they give us some real work in addition to moving?"

"If I gave you some real work to do, I'd have to train you on how to do it. Then, I wouldn't be sure how much time you'd have to work on it. That's a bad combination as I'm always under a time crunch. At some point, I'll need to make twenty binders full of marketing material for my new campaign, and I'll use your help on assembling the binders. But don't expect anything else from me."

Terrence asked, "How many people are in Marketing?"

Michael looked thoughtful for a moment. "Around 140."

I did the math. At two moves a day, five days a week, that was the whole summer.

* * * *

I was not in the best of moods when I got home. I opened the door, and Karen was in the entrance hallway waiting for me. She had a big smirk on her face, was wearing running shorts and...I had never seen anything like it before.

"How do you like my new crochet design?" It was like a Victoria's Secret bra made out of green yarn. There was a dense band of stitches around the bottom that rose up to make cups to cover Karen's tits. Above that, the top had little square holes, which permitted inviting peeks at the top of Karen's tits and her chest. Eventually, two strings rose up from the stitches and went around Karen's neck. I was drawn to admire the gorgeous workmanship, which meant I was staring at my sister's tits.

Karen puffed out her chest and moved it from side to side. My eyes followed. It was almost hypnotic. She said, "A little more interesting than a scarf or hat? Not something Agnes or Edna would want to make, don't you agree?"

I didn't answer; I was too mesmerized. The top plus my sister's great body was stunning. Because my sister was so short and also thin, her good-sized tits looked huge on her. I stared intently at the top. Karen put one hand behind her head to enhance the view. The top shifted noticeably as she did so, and my eyes followed every subtle movement. She said, "Not something appropriate for a ten-year-old, don't you think?" When I didn't answer, she switched the hand behind her head. "I'm going to sell this online instead of at a craft fair." I had never seen anything so sexy in my life.

Finally, I realized what I was doing and pulled myself together. "That's nice, Karen. Different. Though I think I'd prefer a hat."

I moved past my sister towards the kitchen. I had to stop looking at her. My heart was pounding, and my cock was hard. As I made my way to the menu, I heard Karen going upstairs. I breathed a sigh of relief and looked at what I was going to make for dinner.

Karen didn't come down until dinnertime. All through dinner, she was in a great mood. She knew she had rattled me and was savoring winning this round. I did my best to act unperturbed. I wasn't talkative at dinner as I didn't want to talk about my day. Mom seemed to enjoy the quiet meal. Once it was over, I went up to my room and read all evening. Or tried to read - I took frequent breaks to picture how great Karen had looked in that top.

* * * *

The next morning, Wednesday, I was the first one to our cube. When Terrence came in, I asked, "You ready to go work out?"

He laughed. "Might as well. We've got nothing else to do."

As we walked towards the health center, I said, "I was really bummed yesterday when we found out that we were hired as movers instead of marketing interns. Now, while I'm not thrilled with it, I'm okay with it."

"We're getting paid well to work out and play pick-up hoops."

I smiled. "We are. And it'll still say 'Marketing Intern' on my resume. I'll just have to lie like crazy about what I actually did."

"Buzzwords, baby. Buzzwords."

* * * *

Karen was waiting for me when I got home, this time in a crochet top that had thin horizontal stripes of dark purple, light purple, pink, and orange. How much her tits distorted the stripes gave the top a very sexy look. From the top of her boobs and up, the stitching changed to a series of open gray circles which showed off a lot of boob and chest skin. Beautiful workmanship and dazzling colors on a very hot body made for a stunning look. Again, I was mesmerized as Karen taunted me while modeling the top. I was a little more aware of her total body this time and noticed that she was wearing gray running shorts to match her top.

This time, I pulled myself together a lot faster. "You've made your point, Karen. That's not something a little old lady is going to make. I'm sorry I made fun of you doing craft projects this summer. You don't need to show me any more tops."

Karen laughed. "But I like to! I enjoy showing off my craft projects."

"Show them off to Mom."

"Mom would not approve of this craft project. She's so conservative with me. She lectures me all the time on the importance of waiting for the right guy." As Karen talked, my eyes drifted back to her top. She looked so hot in it that my eyes naturally did so. "She didn't like me dating Jonathan. If she found out I'm taking birth control pills, she'd blow up."

"You're taking birth control pills?"

"Yeah. As soon as I turned eighteen, I got a prescription. Consider it an act of rebellion. Yes, Miss Goody Two-Shoes is ready to have sex and doesn't plan to wait until her wedding day." Karen noticed where my eyes were. "And tell me you don't like seeing me in this top."

I pulled my eyes away and shook my head. "You've made your point, Karen. I don't need to see more."

* * * *

Thursday, I had a plan for what to do if Karen was wearing another sexy crochet top. It was a stupid plan, but telling her that I didn't want to see more sexy crochet tops hadn't seemed to deter her in the least. I wore to work pants that had very deep front pockets, and I was carrying a little surprise in those pockets that I hoped I wouldn't have to pull out.

When I entered the house, Karen was waiting for me, this time in a dark blue crochet halter top that looked great with her blue eyes and blond hair. It showed off her great abs. Karen immediately started modeling the top as I approached her. "What do you think of this top? The stitching isn't as dense so you can see more skin through the stitches." I could make out her light skin through the top. Were those her nipples I could see?

"Karen, I don't need to see this."

"You're right. But I'm enjoying showing you these tops so much."

As I walked towards Karen, I said, "My words aren't getting through to you." I had decided to go ahead with my plan to get the message across. Hopefully, she'd take it as me having fun with her, much as she was having fun with me.

Karen was standing in the entryway. To her left was a small table against the wall. Above the table were the balusters of the stairs that led up to the second floor. The table was four feet wide, two feet deep, and at Karen's waist level. I grabbed her left arm as I pulled the leather handcuffs from the Fifty Shades bondage set out of my pocket. The two handcuffs were connected by a 9" chain. I put one handcuff on her wrist and then secured the other handcuff around a baluster. Karen didn't provide any resistance; probably too stunned by my unexpected action. I grabbed her right arm and secured her right wrist to another baluster with the pair of ankle cuffs. The ankle cuff on her wrist was pretty loose, and I'd guess she could pull her hand out of it if she really tried. Karen was now partially bent over the table, facing the stairs. She looked back at me, her eyes big with confusion.

I wouldn't have done this if I hadn't known she was a huge Fifty Shades fan, and if she hadn't told me her safe word. If she uttered the word "Yarn", I would stop. Or if she simply said, "Stop it, Mark." But she didn't.

I stepped to her left and positioned myself to spank her bottom. "Don't" - a gentle spank - "tease" - another spank - "your brother" - another spank - "with sexy" - last spank - "tops".

Karen didn't say a word while I spanked her. She didn't make a sound. I hadn't spanked her hard enough to hurt her; just five gentle swats to deliver a message. She had looked at me in amazement the whole time.

I released her from the cuffs and said, "Go upstairs and put on something decent." Karen gave me another stunned look before racing up the stairs. I removed the cuffs from the balusters, put them in my pockets, and went into the kitchen to see what was on the menu.

* * * *

As the evening progressed, I felt worse and worse about what I had done. Karen didn't come down until it was time for dinner, and then she kept her eyes down the whole time we ate. As soon as she was done eating, she went upstairs. I felt it best to leave her alone, so I stayed downstairs. Mom watched TV in the evenings, primarily the Hallmark Channel. Normally, I bolted as soon as a Hallmark movie started as I couldn't handle the treacle, but I felt like it was a deserved punishment for spanking my sister.

Friday evening, Karen wasn't waiting for me when I got home. She stayed upstairs until dinnertime and again kept her eyes down throughout the meal and retreated upstairs once she was done. I felt miserable. I went to a store that sells high-end cupcakes and bought one. I carried it upstairs without Mom noticing. I wrote "I'm sorry" across the box top, set the box next to the door to Karen's bedroom, knocked on the door, and then headed downstairs.

* * * *

I spent Saturday morning pulling weeds and other yard work. Normally, Dad had to practically threaten me to get me to do yard work, but I felt the need to do penance. There wasn't anything I could do directly for Karen to make up for spanking her, but I could make the house look more attractive for the whole family.

When I decided to call it quits on the yard, I went upstairs to take a shower. When I entered my room, I noticed on my bedside table a box of a dozen, fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies from a grocery store. Chocolate chip was my favorite type of cookie. On top of the box was a note in Karen's handwriting. "You did nothing to feel sorry about." I felt much more at ease after that.

* * * *

Karen was a little withdrawn the rest of the weekend, but not too much. Monday, she wasn't waiting for me when I got home from work, but she did join me in the kitchen shortly after I got home. I told her about how I had been hired to be a mover. "I was upset at first, but I'm enjoying it now. I enjoy working out with Terrence; I enjoy talking with people as we move them, discussing the mementos they have in their office; I enjoy playing pick-up basketball; and I enjoy getting paid to play games on my phone at the end of the day. It's a pretty sweet job."

* * * *

Wednesday night, there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!"

Karen opened the door but didn't come into the room. "Would you please give me all your bondage stuff?"

Huh? "Why do you want my bondage stuff?"

"Well, I'd feel better if I had the cuffs, if you know what I mean."

That did make sense. I could see her wanting me to not be able to physically restrain her again. "Okay."

"And you're not going to use the rest of the stuff, are you?"

"No, I'm not." Then I had a thought. "Are you?"

Karen laughed. "Who knows what Miss Goody Two-Shoes might do one day?"

"Okay. I've got it all in a very secret spot. I'll bring it over in a little bit."

"Great."

* * * *

Thursday evening when I got home from work, I was in a really good mood. Terrence and I had started asking the people we were moving silly marketing questions like 'Are remote controls the wave of the future for high-end toilets?' The questions worked great as an icebreaker, and the person being moved usually told us how they'd go about figuring out the right answer to our question. Today, we had moved a guy who had spent the time after we had moved him to tell us stories about bad marketing campaigns he had seen. My favorite had been the print ad campaign that had happened so a VP could see the image of his girlfriend in lots of different magazines.

When I walked into the house, Karen was waiting for me. She was wearing royal blue running shorts and the sexiest crochet top yet. She said, "Look at the design I came up with this week. What do you think?"

The bottom of her top was a royal blue band of dense stitches. The very top was a piece of yarn that ran down from Karen's neck to the top of a dark brown, wooden ring on each side. The bottom of each ring was enmeshed in the crochet band. The rings seemed to circle the base of Karen's tits. There was a narrow band of crochet from the top of each ring down to the band. The narrow band covered her areola and not much more. A huge amount of boob flesh was exposed. And my sister had a lot of it to expose.

I walked towards her confused. "Karen, we talked about this. You weren't supposed to do this anymore."

Karen suddenly brought her hands up in front of her and started cowering. "Please don't yell at me."

"I didn't yell at you." I hadn't even mildly raised my voice.

"Please don't get angry at me," she said like she was frightened. Why would she be frightened? What the hell was going on?

"I'm not angry at you."

"Please don't tie me up and spank me."

What? How would I tie her up? I was very, very confused. None of this made sense. Then I noticed on the entryway table were the handcuffs, the ankle cuffs, and the book I was reading.

Karen said as she continued to cower, "Please don't spank me again. That was so humiliating."

Then suddenly it clicked - what Karen was telling me not to do was what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to yell at her, to be angry at her, to secure her to the balusters again, and to spank her. She had gotten the cuffs from me last night and put them out on the table with the intention that I'd use them on her again. It was the only explanation.

123456...8