My Crotchety Old Neighbor Lady

Story Info
A neighborhood bully gets what’s coming to him.
8.2k words
4.38
27.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Jason was a fun loving 18 year old high school senior. He enjoyed every minute of every day. If there was anything happening in his small town he wanted to be in on it. He loved being in on stunts and pranks.

His parents warned him if he got in trouble just one more time he was off to military school to finish his education. They even showed him the enlistment papers that only needed their signatures and he was gone. They explained that they loved him but refused to put up with any more trouble from him.

Even though Jason knew his parents were dead serious he couldn't help himself when his friends came by and said,"Let's go have some fun." He knew that meant getting into something. Hopefully they wouldn't get caught doing whatever that something was to be.

As the group of young boy's cruised around town they drank the beer one of them had snuck from his fathers hidden stash. There was more than enough beer to get them all very well lit.

They passed by a church that was just concluding evening services. The parishioners were filling out to go to their cars. The driver of the boys car quickly made a u-turn and said, "Quick, somebody moon these church folks."

Jason was sitting next to the window facing the group exiting the church. He fumbled with his pants trying to loosen them enough to reveal his naked but cheeks. After getting his pants and underwear down around his ankles he stuck his boy ass out the window and wiggled it as best he could. The driver honked the horn to draw attention to their prank.

Jason was so drunk he hadn't realized he had his butt so far out the large window that his balls were actually dangling between his legs.

The parishioners were not expecting to see such a sight coming out of church services.

Just as the car passed by the last of the folks exiting the church the car conked out and squealed to a stop. The driver tried and tried to get it started but to no avail.

Jason struggled to climb back in the backseat but found himself stuck with his naked butt hanging out the window. He suddenly heard a woman's voice behind him.

"Who's that nasty boy with his rear end showing? I'm going to report you to the police...oh my goodness, Jason Johnson," the woman said.

Jason turned to look out the driver's window and saw his neighbor, Martha Snyder, with a mortified look on her worn face.

"Oh young man you've really done it this time. Your parents are going to hear about this directly from me!" Martha Snyder announced.

Jason with his naked butt still sticking out the window started begging, "Please Miss Snyder, please don't tell my folks. They can't find out about this...they'll kill me. They're already upset with me."

His neighbor said nothing for a good couple of minutes,

. Meanwhile Jason finally squeezed his butt back into the backseat.

His neighbor finally spoke and said, "You come to my home tomorrow morning and we can discuss your options, understand?"

He didn't understand at all but agreed to her terms. Anything to keep her from telling his folks about this incident.

His friend's car decided to start and the boys were off in a flash.

Jason was dreading going to his neighbors and not just for this latest occurrence. There was history between them. Living next to Martha Snyder Jason had run ins with her many times over the years. He'd trampled her flower beds taking shortcuts through her yard. He'd broken windows playing ball. There's just too many to list them all. To sum it up Martha despised the brat neighbor boy who'd grown up making her life miserable.

The next afternoon Jason begrudgingly knocked on his neighbors door. "Hi you didn't say what time to come so...I'm here." Jason mumbled.

"Come in Jason, we've got a few things to discuss." Martha said.

She ushered him into the living room and indicated he should sit on the sofa. Jason took a seat, unable to find a comfortable way to sit. He squirmed until he realized his continuous moving was irritating an already agitated looking neighbor.

"Jason I have thought about your inappropriate behavior last night. I decided I must inform your parents, it's the right thing to do," Martha said.

"Oh please Miss Snyder, please don't do that," he pleaded. I'm already on extremely shaky ground with them right now. They've even threatened to send me to military school if I get into any more trouble. I couldn't handle military school, it's so strict. Then I'd lose all my friends I've known since grade school too.``

"Won't you please reconsider your decision. I'm very sorry for my inappropriate behavior last night. I guess we had a few too many beers and things got out of hand. The guys kind of dared me to...to moon some folks." Jason explained.

Martha quickly responded, "You're telling me that in addition to your disgusting behavior you were drinking?"

Jason knew immediately he'd messed up by mentioning the drinking part. He tried to interject saying, "I believe without the beer I would have never done the...the thing I did."

"Who are you trying to kid Jason?" Martha asked. "I've watched you grow up and you've always been the type of bratty boy to do what you did plus much worse. You've been a menace to this entire neighborhood for years. If I had the power I'd make you pay for all the nasty thing's you've done to everyone."

Just as the words were leaving Martha's mouth she realized she did have the power.

Jason saw a devilish smile come across her face. He wasn't sure what was happening but he knew he didn't like it.

Martha instructed Jason to go home and that she would be in touch with him soon. She needed some time to contemplate her options to get revenge on the delinquent. She got together with some of the other nearby neighbors who had also had run-ins with Jason.

A few of the women suggested some punishments. Marth herself thought these suggestions went too far. Several of them thought a well deserved spanking would be in order. Ideas flew through the air like leaves in the fall. The group decided a little humiliation might suffice for Jason's first lesson.

Martha phoned him instructing him to be at her house on Saturday. He attempted to ask her some questions about what he'd be doing but before he could ask she hung up.

Saturday arrived and Martha ushered Jason into her living room. Jason was surprised to see a room full of older women. The closer he looked he started to recognize them. They were all his neighbors. He knew most if them by name.

Martha spoke saying, "Jason this is my neighborhood arts group. We get together at least once a week for different artistic classes. Today's class is sketching/drawing/painting."

"So where do I fit in to this?" Jason asked.

"Well Jason we are in need of a model to sketch or paint and we're tired of using flowers or bowls of fruit. We wanted to have a live model to work with," Martha answered.

Jason laughed saying, "I'm not a model plus I've never done anything like this before."

Martha laughing answered, "Well Jason it doesn't take a lot of talent to stand still, now does it?" Most of the ladies chuckled along with Martha.

Jason, feeling pissed at being laughed at, angrily asked, "So where do you want me to STAND?"

Martha answered, "Oh you're not going to model for us dressed like that. We have your modeling clothes laid out for you in the next room. Follow me and I'll show you."

Martha led him into an adjacent room just off the living room. She picked up a small red cloth and held it up. Jason then saw it was a red speedo swim suit.

He laughed in her face and said, "You must be out of your fuck...your mind if you think I'm wearing these. I don't even wear things like this when I swim."

Martha smiled and said, "That's fine Jason. I understand if you don't want to hold up your part of our bargain. You needn't do anything you're not comfortable with."

Jason started feeling like he was just about to get away with not having to do this.

Martha then added, "When you get home please tell your mom and dad I'll be over this evening to have a discussion with them. If you're not going to hold up your part of our deal then neither am I. I'm sure they'll enjoy you drunk mooning adventure."

Jason, fuming inside, said,"Ok I'll do it but this makes us even."

Martha smiled and said, "We'll see how this goes. Now get dressed so we can get the class started."

After Martha had left the room Jason slowly got undressed and picked up the tiny red suit. He looked it over thinking how very small it was. He was glad to see the fabric had a lot of stretch to it. He knew it would have to stretch quite a bit to fit him.

As he was pulling it up over his thighs it became more evident how small the suit was. It seemed impossible that it was going to fit over his full boy butt. He yanked, grunted and pulled and finally it was up as far as it was going to be.

He glanced down to see the top of the speedo didn't completely cover his pubic hair. Some of it was sticking out over the waistband. He couldn't pull it up any further without having one of his balls pop out of the bottom. He quickly came to the conclusion he'd rather be showing some pubic hair instead of some ball skin.

He went to the door and beckoned Martha saying, "I can't wear this, it's way too small."

Martha insisted it should be ok because it was an old suit her nephew used to wear when he stayed with her while going to college nearby. And that they were similar in size.

Ida, one of the neighbor women chimed in saying, "Martha that was at least 20 years ago. You kept that suit all these years?"

Martha answered, "Ida you know me, I never throw anything away."

None of this helped solve Jason's problem. The suit barely covered his boy parts.

Jason was a fairly average 18 year old boy. His body was in good shape from basically being a teen. He stayed active and toned. His boy parts were average too. His circumcised penis was at least 5 or 6 inches soft and his balls were weighty but not huge. The bulbous head of his penis made it appear nearly misshapen.

"Come come Jason we're waiting," Martha announced.

Jason took several deep breaths and creeped around the corner with both hands covering his crotch. Martha met him and drug him to the center of the living room. He was now surrounded by most of the older women in his neighborhood wearing just a tiny speedo.

Martha grabbed his arms and removed them from in front of his crotch. This caught him off guard and startled him. Then looking at his crotch she took hold of the speedo and yanked it upward. This caused two things to happen at the same time. One Jason gasp as it lifted and separated his balls causing him pain. And second it pushed his balls to the sides of the suit giving the ladies watching a peek of boy balls.

Martha explained her actions saying, "I was trying to cover that nasty hair you have showing out of the top of the suit. But I guess we'll just have to put up with that for now."

Unknowingly to Jason in the back nearly an inch of his young boy butt crack was showing. The tiny speedo was as revealing in back as it was in front. Jason had no knowledge of this since there had been no mirror in the room he changed clothes in.

"Ok Jason, I'm going to pose you and you will need to stay in that position for approximately 15 to 20 minutes." Martha explained. "Do you think you can do that?"

Jason whispered under his breath but loud enough for her to hear, "Like I had a choice."

She positioned him standing up straight with his legs shoulder width apart. She then handed him a beach ball to hold with both hands over his head. Once he'd achieved the stance she approved she instructed the ladies to begin.

After only a couple of minutes Jason noticed he was beginning to sweat like he was exercising in the hot sun. Sweat was beginning to run down his sides from under his arms.

He asked Martha, "Aah...it's getting hot in here. Could you put some air on. I'm burning up."As he was asking he glanced around the room, noticing most of the ladies were wearing sweaters. He recalled his grandmother always wore a jacket or sweater even in summer. Guess it was an older persons circulation thing.

Martha answered, "Sorry Jason but most of the girls are a bit chilly right now. You're the one with the fewest clothes on, it'll be ok, you're young and can adapt."

After 10 minutes Jason was dripping sweat. His whole body was glistening. Some of the ladies even commented on how much the sweat gave his body more definition.

Jason's sweat had soaked the speedo he was wearing and made it heavy. As tight as it had been in the beginning he no longer felt it cutting into his body. In fact he could hardly feel it against his body any more. He took a quick glance down to discover the suit had slipped down to reveal most of his brown pubic hair.

Not wanting to piss off Martha by just getting out of position he asked, "Aah...I need to adjust my speedo, it seems to have loosened a bit?"

Before Martha could answer him her friend Ida jumped up and ran over to Jason.

"I'll take care of that, you won't have to move out of that pose," she told Jason.

Ida grabbed the waistband of Jason's speedo and pulled it out away from his body. Jason glanced down and was able to see his entire penis. She had the speedo pulled far enough away from his body that she could look down the front and see everything.

She glanced up at Jason's face to see a shocked and stunned look. While he was still in shock Ida reached inside the front of his suit and fumbled for the drawstring. Her gnarled fingers were rubbing against his pubic hair and occasionally brushing up on his penis.

Ida said, "I've just about found it! I mean it's in here somewhere, they always are."

Some of the other ladies chuckled as they saw the terrified look on Jason's face. They could tell Ida's fingers were probably touching something other than a drawstring.

After what seemed an eternity of Ida manipulating his penis she finally pulled out the drawstring. She tugged it tighty and started to tie it closed when it snapped off in her hand.

"Oh no it broke," she said. "It's no wonder, these are so old I'm surprised they haven't dry rotted before now." She held up a portion of the string and pulled it apart like it was cooked spaghetti.

All the fumbling around Ida had done inside Jason's speedos had stirred his 18 year old penis. It began to swell against every thought Jason could muster to keep it down. Jason now had a semi in these tiny speedos.

Martha chimed in saying, "Well it appears the slipping down problem is fixed, for now, so let's continue ladies." This statement indicated that she was aware of Jason's swollen penis.

It was true, with Jason's semi the speedo was filled out enough to keep it from sliding any further down. The only problem was maintaining a semi. If he got harder his penis would probably pop out the top of his suit. If he lost his semi the speedo would continue to slip down his body. How the hell was he going to maintain a semi?

Jason concentrated as hard(pardon the pun)as he could to keep everything exactly the way it was. If he felt his penis start to soften he think of something erotic to inflate it back up. Then he'd need to stop the swelling by counter thinking of something sad.

This strategy seemed to be working, if he could just keep it up(again a pun). What didn't occur to him was that when his penis did these moves it was perfectly obvious to the ladies painting/sketching him. They could see it start to soften and then shortly thereafter swell once again.

Another item Jason was unaware of was that each time his member softened any his speedo slid down some before it started to swell again.

By now all of his pubic hair was showing and with the last slippage the base of his boy penis had come into view.

Martha was beginning to say the time was just about up when Jason peeked down at his crotch. When he saw how far down the speedo had slipped and was now slipping even furthers to reveal most of his penis he dropped the beach ball and quickly turned his back to them just as the speedo slid all the way to his ankles. Everyone got a premium view of the young boy's lovely naked butt. He automatically bent over to retrieve the suit and unknowingly provided the ladies with an open cheek view of his puckered pink hole.

He got the speedo back on and looked over his shoulder at Martha. She had an enormous grin on her face. She finally said, "I think that will conclude THIS session ladies. Let's give our model a round of applause for the excellent job he did today. And we know he will do even better next time."

Jason shot her a look of disbelief. He said, "What next time. I thought we had a deal." Realizing he'd said that loud enough for everyone to hear he motioned for her to come over to him.

"It's ok Jason. I told everyone here about your activities at the church and about your parents and military school. They know everything." Martha told him.

"But we had a deal. You weren't going to tell my folks about that." Jason swore at her.

"I haven't told your parents. I only agreed not to tell them or the police. I never said anything about telling anyone else." Martha smirked.

Jason knew he'd been outsmarted by the old lady. He hated the thought of it but it was true.

"So Jason there will be a next time and another next time and so on till we're satisfied you've learned your lesson about being a terror around the neighborhood." Martha explained.

On his walk back home Jason's mind swirled with unthinkable ideas of retribution against the women that had just humiliated him. He became frustrated when he realized he was overwhelmingly outnumbered by the women. If he was able to get revenge on one, what would keep the others from spilling the truth to his parents.

He was resigned to be their puppet till they were satisfied he'd been punished enough.

The next Saturday Jason was to be at Martha's home at 2 p.m. He had forgotten he had soccer practice that Saturday until 2 p.m. He assumed that it wouldn't be a big deal if he were a little late. Not wanting to upset his cranky neighbor he stopped at her house after practice to tell her he'd be right back as soon as he showered and changed.

Martha looked at her watch and said, "You're 20 minute s late already. When I tell you to be here at a certain time you need to be here then. You were to be a fourth player for a card game. Ida called at the last minute and said she'd be 30 minutes late today. I told her not to worry Jason could fill in for her till she arrived."

"I'm sorry Miss Snyder. I forgot about soccer practice until this morning and I was nearly late for that." Jason said." I didn't think you'd mind if I was a little late."

"Well I do mind and I'm very upset with your lack of thoughtfulness. You've wrecked our first set of card games by not showing up on time." Martha said.

"Ok, like I said I'm sorry and I'll be right back. I'll run home, shower and change clothes and..."Jason started to say but was interrupted by Martha.

"Nonsense, you're already late. You can shower here and get right to work," Martha insisted. She grabbed him by the arm and ushered him into the bathroom. "You can undress here in the alcove and the showers right on the left. Now snap to it, you've wasted enough time already."

Thrown off a bit by changing up his plans Jason stripped off his muddy and sweaty gear and hopped into the shower. It was a nice large shower and the scented soap was refreshing. Jason finished his shower and pulled back the curtain to grab a towel.

The only towel available was a mid-sized towel. He'd never seen this size before. It was in between a tea towel and a regular bath towel. It worked well enough to get him dry.