My Crotchety Old Neighbor Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The penis is made up of spongy like flexible skin allowing it to expand and contract when erect or flaccid," Nell said as she once again picked up Jason's penis and held it in her hand. Pointing it straight out toward the engrossed females she said, "This slit in the head of the penis performs two functions. One the urethra expels urine. Two semen is also dispensed here."

"Again the lay terminology for these are pee and cum, just to avoid any confusion." Nell stated.

"As you can see the gland, or head, of the penis is usually slightly larger that the stem. This helps the male stay inside the vagina while performing intercourse. Of course the difference is more detectable when the male is erect." Nell explained.

All this time Nell had been holding Jason's penis moving it up and down and side to side while speaking. In talking about erections and cum Jason's penis was nearly half hard now. This time when she let go it didn't fall back onto his balls, it stood out above them.

Every eye in the room detected the difference in his penis. He was about to bite his tongue to cause himself pain to keep it from growing to full mast.

To his amazement Nell instructed him to turn and face away from the spectators. He couldn't believe something was finally going his way. Now if he got rock hard they wouldn't be able to see it. He was so engrossed in his luck he didn't hear Nell the first time she instructed him to bend over and grab his ankles.

She repeated herself even pushing on his back to help him. Once he had grabbed his ankles her next command was to spread his legs as wide as he could.

Jason then realized what part of his body was next to be pointed out. He felt like falling through the floor. This had to be the most intimate part of a boy's body and now it was to be on display to everyone in the room.

Nell wasted no time. She took hold of one butt cheek in each hand and spread them apart. He knew his puckered hole was showing. He wanted to die, he was so humiliated.

Nell proceeded saying, "The main function of any anus is to dispose of waste but there are other ways it can be used. Many males find it stimulating to gently rub the hole itself." As Nell spoke she massaged his hole. "Some males even like to have objects inserted into their rectums. The prostate gland is inside and causes a very erotic sensation when massaged."

Jason was losing his mind. His penis was already half hard before Nell had rubbed and massaged his hole. It was now as hard as it had ever been. He had to think of something to do before he stood back up and had to face the women.

Nell took care of having to come up with something when she grabbed him, stood him up and swung him around to face everyone in one fast motion.

Audible gasps and screeches rang out from the females as the saw him standing there. His penis hard and throbbing. In addition he was now leaking pre-cum. He blushed a color of red few people had ever seen. This couldn't be real. This couldn't happen to him.

Without missing a beat Nell continued on saying, "This is a great coincidence. Now we can see the penis in its erect state. Jason has obviously been stimulated by the anal play. He's producing an extreme amount of pre-ejaculate, as you can see."

A hand in the back of the room shot up indicating a question. "We're having a difficult time seeing from the back of the room," said the female voice.

"Please feel free to come up and get acquainted with Jason, our male specimen. I'm sure he's UP for anything," Nell announced.

Jason had no words to describe the degradation he felt after hearing Nell literally invite the room to get within inches of his naked body.

Before he could react the women were on him. Not only were they observing his nakedness, some were touching his chest and butt. He then felt someone grab his rock hard penis. He shivered from the sheer touch of a stranger's hand on his erection. Suddenly he felt hands everywhere on his body rubbing and squeezing.

Jason got light headed and his knees weakened. He couldn't take anymore of this teasing. He instinctively reached down, grabbed his hard on and started pumping away. After only a few strokes he let out a growling moan and began to spew hot ropes of boy cum everywhere. It was one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever experienced.

When he finally stopped cumming and released his still throbbing penis he opened his eyes. The realization that he had just masturbated and cum in front of a group of his older neighbor ladies. Not to mention a group of girls he attended school with daily.

Nell was the first one to speak saying, "Well I...we...weren't expecting that but it fits in with the criteria of my project. But I'm not sure the school will permit that last part," she laughed.

Jason barely able to speak, asked, "What do you mean about the school permitting what?"

"Oh didn't Martha explain that this was just a practice session?" Nell asked.

Jason just shook his head no.

"Oh yes I'm to present my project, you, at the school assembly on Monday. The entire student body will be in attendance." Nell snickered.

Jason lost all the color in his face and his slowly softening penis shrank to its flaccid size immediately. He just stood there sobbing as the last bit of cum oozed from his penis.