My Crotchety Old Neighbor Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason then went to the alcove to retrieve his clothes. After searching everywhere he realized they weren't anywhere to be found. He cracked the bathroom door open and called for Martha.

She answered from the living room, " Yes Jason, what is it?"

He answered, "Aah...Aah my clothes...they're not here, I mean my clothes aren't where I left them. I need them to get dressed."

Martha answered back, "Oh yes, they were filthy. They had mud and grass stains everywhere. I tossed them in the wash. It won't take long for them to wash and dry."

"What am I supposed to do till then?"Jason asked.

"Just wrap yourself in your towel and come out here, you're way behind as it is." Replied Martha.

"I can't just wear a towel out there!" Jason protested.

"Dear boy you were in much less than a towel last time you were here." Martha reminded him. "Now hurry you've got things to attend to."

Jason adjusted the towel as best he could making sure it was snug around his waist. As he gazed at his image in the mirror he could see the smaller towel draped down covering less than half of his thighs. He thought to himself this must be what it feels like when a girl wears a mini skirt.

He heard Martha calling him again and decided to get out there before things got worse.

Jason slowly walked out into the living room clad only in a towel. The ladies all took a good look at their young captive.

"Ok, where do you need me to fill in at cards?" Jason asked.

"No need for that now Ida showed up while you were showering," she said. "But there are some things that need attending to. Grab that ladder in the hall. There are several light bulbs that need replacing. There are some new bulbs in the closet next to the ladder.``

He went to the hall and retrieved the new bulbs and ladder.

Martha started pointing out the several burned out lights that needed to be replaced. She then added, "While you're changing the bulbs you may as well dust off the light fixture. They seem to accumulate dust overnight."

"I'd feel a lot more comfortable doing this if I could wait till my clothes were done," Jason suggested.

"Jason, if you hadn't been late and filthy when you arrived, you wouldn't have this problem. It's your own fault you're in this situation so I don't want to hear anymore complaints." Martha stated.

"Ok I understand," Jason replied. "But if I could just ask one more question, please?"

"Of course Jason, what is it? Martha responded.

"Your nephew, who left those speedos, could he have left anything else I might wear instead of just this towel?" Jason inquired.

"The only thing he left behind,other than the speedos, was a swim thong. The team practiced in them when it was only the guys. I saw it when I got the speedo. It looked extremely worn, stretched and threadbare. Besides as you'll recall, he wore a much smaller size than you."

She continued, "But if you think they'd make you more comfortable, you're welcome to them."

Jason vigorously shook his head yes. Marth got up and fetched the flimsy piece of cloth.

Jason eagerly took it and then got a look at it. It was tiny. It looked barely three inches wide at its widest. The thin material was so worn it was nearly translucent. He could clearly see his finger through the pouch. The pouch itself was full of holes. Maybe moths had feasted on this poor excuse for a garment.

Jason turned to exit the room and put it on when Martha stopped him. "No need to leave, you can simply slip it on underneath your towel."

Jason gave Martha a scowling look but turned his back to the women and stepped into the tiny thong and slid it up over his naked boy parts. He loosened his towel enough to peek down at the new addition to his wardrobe. He was shocked to see parts of his penis sticking out of the holes in the pouch. Looking closer he noticed his balls were pushed out on both sides of it. It was just too small to cover all of him. But at least it was better than being totally naked under his towel.

"Is that better for you Jason?" Martha asked.

"Yes, thank you it's...it's a little...better I guess," he answered.

"Oh then," Martha said. "You're way behind so snap to it and get busy. You've got a lot of work to do."

Jason positioned the ladder under the first light that needed changing. He noticed that every burned out bulb seemed to be just where the ladies were sitting. Grabbing the new bulb he climbed up the several steps needed to remove the old one. He had to stretch with one arm to unscrew the old bulb while holding onto the ladder with the other.

In that position the women below him had a birds eye view up his towel. They could see an unobstructed view of his naked ass cheeks. Whenever he moved his leg for support or to a better position his ass crack came into view. The ladies were enjoying the show the young boy, that had made most of their lives troublesome, was providing.

On his second trip up the ladder Jason noticed the flimsy thong was working it way down off his waist. He noted what little elasticity that was left was quickly evaporating. He started having to stop every time he moved to pull the tiny thong back up in place.

After watching Jason struggle with this problem the next time he was up on the ladder Martha reached up under his towel and jerked the drooping thong down and off.

Jason, stunned nearly fell off the ladder and asked, "Hey what the fuc...why did you do that?"

"You were wasting too much time stopping to adjust that silly thing you were wearing. Now get on with your duties." Martha demanded.

Now everytime Jason climbed the ladder the ladies nearest him got glimpses of his swinging balls and penis. He could hear muted gasps and grunts from the ladies below. He wasn't sure how much the women could see of him under the towel but was in hopes it wasn't a lot.

He moved through the room cleaning and replacing. There was one light fixture left. It was in the center of the room. Jason had waited for the women to finish with their card games since he'd have to move the center table to get to the fixture.

The ladies saw that he needed to put the ladder where their table was so they volunteered to scoot their table over. When they'd moved it Jason put the ladder smack in the middle of the room and climbed up to begin cleaning. The fixture was higher up than the other ones had been.

Jason had to stretch further than he'd had to with the other fixtures. Extending the extra distance caused his towel to give way and dropped like a rock to the floor. Frozen like a deer in headlights Jason couldn't move a muscle. He knew he should be moving his hands to cover his boy parts but his brain wouldn't connect with his arms.

There he was, standing on a ladder in the middle of a room full of ladies from his neighborhood stark naked. They could see everything he had. His perky boy butt, smooth hairless balls and bulbous headed penis were all on full display.

Martha broke the spell when she said, "You may as well finish what you're doing up there since we've all seen everything anyway."

As Jason came to his senses he covered his boy parts with his hands and said, "I can't finish, I'm naked!"

"Jason, you've been standing there completely naked for the last several minutes. We can't see you anymore naked than you already are." Martha told him.

Looking down to find his towel, he discovered it was gone.

"Looking for the towel you were wearing? Ida took it and put it in the wash. She thought it was probably sweaty and dirty from all the work you did in it." Martha explained.

Since he really didn't have a choice Jason finished this one last chore completely naked high up on the ladder. Every lady in the room enjoyed watching the young stud's penis and balls sway back and forth as he moved.

It had been many many years since many of the older women had seen a naked man, much less a naked boy Jason's age. A couple of them had never been married or had a relationship with a man. These ladies were enjoying a naked male body for the first time and loving every minute of it.

As Jason was coming down the ladder there was a knock on Martha's door.

Martha said, "Jason, could you see who's at the door?"

"I...I can't...can't answer the door...I'm...I'm naked!" He protested.

"I didn't say answer the door, I asked you to see who it was," Martha replied.

Jason sheepishly walked to the frosted glass front door. He was thankful for the frosted glass. It at least distorted the view of his nudity.

"Who is it!" He inquired.

"It's Nell. I'm Ida's niece. She's supposed to be here playing cards," the voice on the other side of the door said.

Jason knew exactly who Nell was. She was in his senior class at school. They had had several classes together. He knew her and she knew him as well.

As Jason turned to look at Martha for her reaction, he heard her shout, "Come on in Nell dear, the doors unlocked."

Overwhelmed with fear at what he'd just heard he turned and ran for the bathroom. It was the nearest place to hide his nudity from the newcomer.

Nearly halfway to his destination he heard the front door open. He knew that Nell was getting a full view of his naked boy butt, running and juggling away from her. Once he was safely in the bathroom he could hear the voices from the living room.

Obviously Nell had asked who the naked boy running through the house was. Martha was explaining the situation. She told her about Jason'helping out around the house and showing up all covered in muck and mud. She explained that his clothes had to be washed and that a towel was all there was left to wear. Then she said Jason lost the towel just before Nell came in and was running so as not to offend anyone by his nudity.

Nell's reaction stunned Jason.

"You mean to tell me that Jason Johnson, that nasty boy in my class at school, is 'helping you out' around the house?" Nell inquired. "He's an A-hole, you can ask anyone in school and they'll tell you the same thing. I just can't believe it's the same boy."

Martha jumped in saying, "Well you see dear, Jason and I have an agreement of sorts and he's happy to assist me with most anything I ask of him."

Just then one of the other neighbor ladies surprised Jason with his clean and dry soccer clothes. He thanked her, blushing since he was still stark naked standing not even a foot away from her. He closed the bathroom door for privacy while he dressed.

After lingering in the bathroom for as long as he could he forced himself to return to the ladies in the living room. Hanging his head in embarrassment remembering that just a short while ago he'd been standing here totally naked in front of these women.

"Aah, here's Jason. Nell you two must know each other?" Martha asked.

Nell answered, "Yes, well I know of him. We don't really hang out with the same crowd. But I've SEEN more of him today than I usually do," she snickered.

Jason blushed, knowing she meant seeing his naked ass today. He felt lucky that was all she saw of him, it could have been much worse.

Martha interjected, "Jason I think you've helped enough for now. I'll let you know when I need any further help from you dear."

Jason was elated to be out of there. He'd never experienced such humiliation and embarrassment in such a short period of time. Losing his clothes and then having to parade around in a small towel. The final topping was losing his towel and being naked in front of all those neighborhood ladies he'd known since he was a kid.

Little did he know the conversation and planning that took place after he left. Martha Snyder wasn't through punishing him just yet. But he was soon to learn about it in detail.

Martha let him know he should show up next Saturday, but at Ida's home. She gave him the address, just in case, and time to be there. Jason thought it a bit strange at first but then all of this was strange anyhow.

Jason made sure he was on time when he arrived at Ida's home on Saturday. He wasn't about to give Martha anymore power over him than she already had.

"Come in Jason," Ida said, greeting him at the door. "Martha's in the kitchen, just follow me."

Martha was seated at the kitchen table and motioned Jason to sit. She started to explain what was going to happen today. "You remember Nell, Ida's niece, from the last time you were at my home?"

Jason, embarrassed nodded yes.

"It seems she has a school project she needs some help with. I volunteered you to assist her today." Martha said. "Nell's project is about human anatomy, specifically male human anatomy."

Jason questioned, "What do I have to do to 'assist' her?"

"I don't really understand the whole project, she just gave us a brief synopsis." Martha explained. "She has to do a presentation at school and needed a male participant."

Ida jumped in to say, "Nell told us she was terribly nervous about the project and would like to do a practice class. The project counts for half her grade. Martha told her that you'd be more than willing to help her out."

Jason looked at Martha with disdain, but knew she had him at a disadvantage. He asked the question he'd been dreading hearing the answer to, "If I do this 'project' I'll be off the hook and you'll never tell my parents, right?"

"Yes Jason. I believe you've learned some humility and respect from this experience. If this goes well today I think you will have learned your lesson and will have become a better human being." Martha said.

"Fantastic!" Jason nearly screamed. He was now excited to get today over with and get his life back.

"Now Jason you stay in here until I call for you," Martha told him. "Nell wants to conduct this just as she will the actual class."

Martha and Ida left him to join the others in Ida's living room. Jason sat wondering what lay ahead for him next.

"Jason, we're ready for you, please join us," he heard Martha say.

He slowly walked from the kitchen into the living room. To his shock and amazement the living room was huge and full of females. Not only was the regular group of Martha's friends there but appropriately 25 to 30 girls his age were in attendance.

The astonished look on his face brought an explanation from Nell. "Jason I'm sure you recognize some of your classmates here. These girls are in my health class and volunteered to help me with this practice session."

Jason blushed with embarrassment and frustration. He was upset about not being informed ahead of time about his classmates being here. Before he could complain about the situation Martha spoke up."Ladies, my young neighbor, Jason, has been helping me with many odd jobs around my house. I asked him if he would be gracious enough to help Nell with her project and he was more than willing to help.

Jason calmed down hearing Martha's subtle reminder that she was still in control.

Nell began her presentation by explaining that this was a class in human anatomy, specifically the male anatomy. She emphasized that this class would indeed be detailed.

Nell started by asking Jason to remove his shirt so that she could point out specific muscle groups and bone locations on his body.

Jason hesitantly removed his shirt revealing his bare chest and arms. Nell pointed out the different groups of muscles. She had him turn around to show the back muscular make-up also.

When she'd finished with the chest she began talking about the males foot and leg structure. After a brief description she asked Jason to remove his pants so the audience could have a more detailed view.

Jason gave her a nasty look only to hear Martha clear her throat in the distance. He gritted his teeth and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and let them flop to the floor.

The girls from his class were quite surprised to see one of their own standing in front of them in only his underwear. They had no idea that this class would be so interesting. Seeing a boy, a boy they knew, in his underwear was not an everyday occurrence.

Nell bent down and tugged at his jeans, indicating to Jason he should step out of them. He automatically followed suit and lifted one leg at a time until his jeans were completely off. She then started with his feet naming the different bones and muscles along the way. She did this going all the way up his legs. She then had him turn around again and did the same from the back.

The young girls were amazed at his gorgeous butt. When he had turned his back to them they saw that his underwear was partially tucked into his crack. This brought a few giggles from the girls. It also gave them a clear view of the divided luscious cheeks.

This brought about a wolf whistle from someone Nell was quick to remind everyone that this was a serious subject and she wouldn't put up with any nonsense. That gave Jason a tiny bit of confidence that this might not turn out to be as bad as he thought.

After things settled down and Nell had turned him back around to face the audience she continued. "The next segment can be very sensitive and I won't have any shenanigans or outbursts," Nell insisted.

Jason sensed Nell take control of the situation. This both thrilled and sent chills up his spine. From everything that had happened to him recently he wasn't sure what to expect next.

"Now Jason I need you to clasp your hands together behind your head," Nell said.

As he inadvertently followed Nell's instructions she followed up with, "In case you have the urge to cover yourself during this part of the class."

As Nell was finishing up her reasoning she took hold of Jason's underwear and swiftly pulled them down around his ankles.

Jason started to react but heard Martha saying something about military school. He glanced toward her and she gave him a 'do it or else' look.

He wanted to believe this was a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from. He was standing in front of a room filled with girls from his school plus the older ladies from his neighborhood totally and completely naked. His most private and intimate boy parts showing.

His female classmates couldn't believe their good fortune. Seeing a boy they knew to be a bully and troublemaker stripped naked in front of their eyes made it all that much more exciting. Their eyes were glued to his boy parts. Seeing his bulbous headed penis laying atop his hairless balls gave each young girl a sense of power over him.

Jason felt complete humiliation. Girls he saw every day at school were seeing him exposed. How could he ever look any of them in the face again. He knew they would tell all their friends about seeing him totally naked. How would he ever be able to show his face at school again.

As all these thoughts swarmed through his traumatized mind Nell started speaking again.

"The male genitalia, unlike the females, is located outside the body." Nell explained. "One reason for this is that the testicles produce sperm and sperm must be kept at a lower temperature that the rest of the body. That's why the scrotum hangs down outside the body. As you can see Jason's scrotum is located under his penis."

As Nell was explaining where his scrotum was she grabbed Jason's penis by the head and lifted it up against his abdomen, to display his ball sack.

Jason nearly lost his balance from the shock of being touched like that in public.

To add to his embarrassment Nell, with her other hand, reached under his balls and gently bounced them up and down.

"The scrotum is usually very flexible. The one time it's not is just before a boy ejaculates. Then it tightens up near his tant." Nell explained.

She finally let go of his penis as it flopped back down onto his sack.

Jason immediately noticed his penis had swollen some from being held by the head and by a girl. He forced his mind to stop the growth before it was noticeable to anyone else.

"Now so there won't be any confusion the technician tern scrotum is normally referred to in lay terms as the ball sack or simply balls." Nell continued.