My Cruise Vacation Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A Woman's Story of a post-divorce vacation.
5.7k words
4.63
22.1k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Story

Day 1

My name is Rene, and I was married for 32 years to a wonderful gentle man. He was taken from me two years ago and now I have finally decided to move on with my life.

I am 55 years old and have taken pride in keeping my figure. I am 5 foot 6 inches and slender and rather well built with shoulder length natural blonde hair. Over the years I have enjoyed the pleasure of having men watch me with an obvious...

After the loss of my husband I spent the two years rebuilding my life, now I have decided to continue the enjoyment we had traveling.

I broke down and booked a 7 days cruise to the Caribbean. My plan was to sit in the sun after the dreary fall and winter in New England. We had cruised several time before and enjoyed the relaxation and made some good friends.

I boarded on a sunny day in Florida and went to my cabin to settle in and rest a bit. I lay on the bed and my thoughts wandered to whom I might run into, and what would I do if I did run into the right fellow.

I had lunch and then retired to a deck chair to soak in some rays. As I took off my cover I noticed that there were several men admiring what they saw, if quietly and for fear of their wives.

Dinner was interesting as my tablemates were an eclectic group from France, Seattle, and Toronto. The conversation was mostly where everyone was from and their cruising histories. It was pleasant and I had the feeling that this week dining with this group would be good.

After dinner, I was not tired but was slightly invigorated and took a stroll around the deck, enjoying the warm breezes and star filled night. The deck bar was busy, and I sat down to have a drink and rest my feet from walking in heels. I ordered a glass of wine and sat and watched the rest of the patrons enjoying themselves on the first night. I noticed that there was one fellow sitting alone at the opposite end of the bar. He was my age or slightly older and was sipping his snifter slowly and deliberately. I met his eyes and raised my glass and tipped it toward him in greeting. He smiled and returned the salute.

Shortly, he disappeared, and I felt I had missed something. And then he returned and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I waved my hand for him to sit and he hopped up on the stool.

From across the bar he looked about my age, with wavy salt and pepper hair, and close up he had a rugged face to go along with the fit body. At slightly over 6 feet, he was tall but not too. His voice was soft and a bit gravely and was easy to talk to. He smiled easily and laughed from the belly, and our conversation topics were far and wide. We talked for over an hour, until I felt a wave of exhaustion come over me and decided to call it a night. Tevor was a gentleman and crooked his elbow for him to escort me back to my cabin. I was a bit hesitant at first, but let the wine and exhaustion overrule. On the way back to my cabin, we planned on meeting at the coffee bar at 8 am, as it was a sea day.

He escorted me back to his cabin and then politely asked if he could kiss me good night. I smiled and closed my eyes and leaned in a bit and was met with his warm moist lips gently meeting mine for just the briefest of kisses. The tingle that I felt went from my toes to the top of my head. Tevor then held the door open for me and was gone.

I undressed and fell into bed, both exhausted and stimulated. It took me a while of day dreaming and reliving the feeling of that kiss, to fall asleep. And I slept with dreams that I cannot remember but woke, thinking that Tevor was maybe just a dream.

Day 2

I woke and showered and dressed in a light summer dress, which showed off my legs and offered just enough cleavage to keep any man's attention.

As I entered the coffee bar, Tevor was there with two fresh coffees and an assortment of pastries on the table. He stood and I leaned in and gave him a warm kiss. He smiled broadly and waved me to sit and enjoy. We sat and had our coffees and pastries and continued our conversation of the previous evening, as if we had never parted. We spoke of previous lives with a frankness that I was initially uncomfortable with but grew to respect and enjoy.

Tevor was a widower, three years previous, and he and his wife had cruised several dozen times. He was originally from Chicago but had resided in North Carolina for the past 25 years, where he ran a tech company.

After a while we parted and agreed to meet on the deck by the pool to enjoy the sun and water. He had reserved us a small cabana and had a bottle of champagne chilling. It was before noon, but we weren't driving anything so...

We chatted and basked in the sun, and Tevor had a nice light lunch catered at the cabana. It was like we were old friends catching up and yet just getting to know each other. It was sweet and the more I got to know him, the sensual I began to feel.

We retired to get rested and ready for dinner at 8, to which I had invited him to join me in the main dining room. As we parted, we kissed with more passion than before, and Tevor opened his mouth and his tongue gently caressed my lips. There was that tingle again, but with far more power.

As I lay on my bed naked, I felt a sensation that I had not had in many years, and as I reached down I felt my nipples harden and a wetness between my legs. I slowly caressed my pussy and circled my clit while feeling the sensation of Tevor's kiss on my lips. Before I knew it, I exploded in an orgasm like I had not experienced in more than a decade. Then I fell sound asleep.

When I woke to get ready for dinner, I realized it was a formal night, and hoped that the dress I brought was not too wrinkled. Thankfully it was not, and I thought this would be the perfect dress to maybe take our brief relationship to the next level. It was a long black satin dress with an embroidered and sequenced bodice with a neckline that accentuated my breast. I mated it with a necklace and earrings of black pearls. As I stood before the mirror, I knew I was going to...

As we sat down to dinner, my table mates from the night before were very welcoming to Tevor and the gentlemen were slyly catching extra views of me. It made me feel very sexy again. It was a feeling I did not think I would feel again. Dinner was pleasant, and the woman sitting next to me leaned in a couple of time with admiring compliments about Tevor, and how I was lucky to have found such a catch. This just bolstered my mood.

After dinner, Tevor and I excused us, and went for a stroll on the deck. I took off my heels, and we walked about for quite some time, talking and telling old friend type stories. We had walked to the bow of the ship, which was dark, and we stopped along the rail and felt the warm breezes and stared at the stars in a companionable silence. Then I turned to Tevor and turned his face to me and kissed him. At first there was then feel of his lips then his tongue caressed my lips and our tongues came together. The feeling was exquisite, and we continued for several minutes only coming up to breath. It was intense as his hands wrapped around my and nestled into the small of my back, and he pulled me in tight. My breast pressed into his chest made my nipples very sensitive, which transmitted down to the spot where I could feel the firmness of his cock press against my pubis. I thought I would explode right there. After another couple came by, we broke off and started to walk again. My legs were wobbly and my heart was pounding and I could feel the heat in my panties.

We walk to the bar where we met the night before, and ordered a night cap, and sat and talked. I regained my composure after that heated kiss, and we talked some more. After an hour we decided to retire and with the gallantry of the night before Tevor crooked his arm and escorted my back my cabin. We kissed again with the same passion and our tongues were now intimate. Was I going to invite him in or not? Was I going to let this man I met yesterday into my bed? Should I be doing this at all? Was racing threw my head, when Tevor opened my door, held it open and gently took my hand and kissed it, and was gone.

The sensation of loss was almost overwhelming, and I fell onto my bed. I lay there for several minutes and realized that I needed to wear that dress one more night, and quickly slid out of it and put it on the hanger. As I stood there in my bra and panties, I reached up and felt how tout and sensitive my nipples were. Then I reached to my panties and found they were wet. I stood there for a minute pondering what I should do next.

Do I go to his cabin? Do I go to bed? Do I go to bed and masturbate thinking of the man whom I barely knew?

There was a bathrobe hanging next to my dress. I quickly pulled it on, stuffed my card in the pocket and went out the door.

As I walked down the hall...Was I doing the right thing? To hell with right...I wanted Tevor.

I got to his door and knocked gently. A moment went by and I thought of turning and running and the door opened. Tevor was there in a pair of shorts and smiled broadly as I fell into his arms.

I kissed him deeply and passionately and our tongue danced with each other playfully. His hand went to the small of my back over the robe and then moved hesitantly to butt. He pulled me into him and I could feel to hardness that I had felt earlier. He gentle pushed me back and fumble with the robe tie. As my robe opened, he gazed down and admired. He gently pushed the robe to the floor and escorted me into his cabin. We stood there and kissed, and his hand went down to my butt and gently squeezed. I sent a shock threw me like lightning. Tevor caressed my left breast over my bra and pulled the strap over my shoulder. As my breast fell out, his hand was there and gently supported it and ran his fingers over the nipple. The sensation of a man touching me again took my breath away, and when he bent down and his tongue stoked it, I almost exploded. Then the right breast was released and for the first time ever, the touch of his lips on one breast and other caressed with his fingers made me orgasm.

Tevor laid me down on the bed and continued to caress my all over, then started the kissing down my neck and both nipples and breast, then down my belly and navel. The he started to kiss with gentle tongue sweeps my right calf and up to the knee and up my thigh almost to my pussy, then his nose just brushed over my panties and he worked his way up my left leg. This time he did stop and his tongue swept along the side of my panties, which caused me to convulse. He pulled my panties aside and let his tongue probe the wetness. He slowly and deliberately ran his tongue all the way up to find my clit swollen and aching for attention. Within a minute, I felt the tension start in my belly and build all the way to my toes. His tongue flashed across my clit and then his lips gently sucked on the clit as his tongue flicked. All the tension culminated in an explosive orgasm like I never had before, and simultaneously I ejaculated. I lay there spent and panting, and when I raised my head, Tevor was smiling and said "You really needed that". Though my panting, I apologized to squirting on his face. He laughed and said that makes it all the better.

A few minutes later, I had recuperated enough, and pulled him up to my face and kissed him. The taste of my juices on his lips and tongue were like an elixir to me. I quickly unbuttoned his shorts and stood above him and pulled them off to expose him. He was hard and bigger than anything I had ever seen. The head of his cock peaked out of his foreskin and glistened with his juices. I had never had a man with a foreskin before and asked Tevor what I should do. He reached down and pulled it back and took my hand and wrapped it around his pulsing cock. I could not get my hand around it and started stroking slowly and first then faster. It pulsated in my hand and the glistening cum built up on the tip. I wanted to taste it, like tasting my juice and bent down and tentatively lapped at the juices. It was smooth and salty, and the flavor set me on fire again. I slid the tip into my mouth and heard Tevor gasp. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock, and he gasped again. Then I slid a bit more of that massive cock into my mouth. I gasped the base of his cock and slowly raised and lowered my head up and down on his cock. He moaned and I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth. After a few minutes, Tevor pulled back and his cock popped out of my mouth. He gasped that he wanted to last, and he had to stop for a minute.

As we lay there, Tevor ran his tongue around my aching nipples and gently slid one then two fingers into my wet pussy. The feel of his fingers drove me wild, and I begged him to please 'fuck me'. He obliged me. He spread my legs and ran his tongue from my pussy to both nipples and then kissed me deeply. As we kissed, he slid his cock gently up and down my pussy and stopped to tap it a couple of time on my clit. This drove me wild and I clawed at his back to fuck me now. He slid into me slowly and carefully. I had not had sex with a cock this big before and he was gently pressing further and further. I was swelling and getting that deep in my belly feel again when he was all the way into my pussy and was rhythmically sliding in and out, I exploded again. I could feel his cock pulsating in my pussy and the feeling compounded the intensity.

We lay there for several minutes panting and enjoying the sweaty embrace, when Tevor rolled off of me and crooked his head on his hand and asked playfully if I was having a good time. I ran my hand to his still hard cock and playfully asked if he was, then looked down and answered myself by wagging his cock up and down. We both laughed and I ended with his cock back in my mouth. I asked how he liked it and he instructed me to pull the foreskin up and slide my tongue in and I did. He cooed and more salty cream met my tongue. When he was fully hard again, I climbed on top of him and guided him into me. He raised and lowered his hips to the tempo of my thrusting my pussy down and Tevor reached up and sucked on my nipples. First gently and as the tempo increased with more pressure. The slight pain of nipple being sucked hard with slight pressure from his teeth and the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me, tipped me over the edge for the third time. I exploded again and felt the gush of my cum. This pushed Tevor harder and he pumped in and out at an increasing pace. As he grew closer to his climax, he gasped a question of where he should cum. I could feel his cock pulsing and rolled off him quickly and slid down to take his cock in my mouth. I stroked his cock fast and ran my tongue around the head and then into my mouth and then felt him cum in warm splashed into my mouth. He groaned and pumped again and again into my mouth and I sucked and swallowed until he was completely drained.

We lay there for several seconds panting. I looked up at him and he reached down and swiped a trickle of cum from my chin, which I licked from his finger. We fell together and kissed, the taste of my pussy juice and his cum made it sweet and long remembered.

After a short while, I got up and wrapped the robe around me, and bent down to kiss Tevor good night. This kiss lingered and the sensation of him stayed with me as I walked out the door and in somewhat of a daze returned to my cabin. I pulled my bra and looked for my panties in my robe pocket and realized that I had left them in Tevor's cabin. Oh well...

I fell into bed and slept with the solitude and contentment that I had not felt for years.

Day 3

As was getting to be our pattern, I met Tevor in the coffee bar. This morning he was speaking with a couple of ladies sitting at an adjacent table. When I arrived, he stood and greeted me with a warm lingering kiss, which had the two ladies admiring. We chatted between the 4 of us and found that they were from California, and they had been college roommates and stayed friends since. They were both currently divorced and this was their celebration cruise. They had been to the singles event the first evening, and had met a couple of nice but rather boring fellows. We parted an hour later with two new friends.

Tevor and I spent the day again in the cabana and sun, sipping champagne and enjoying ourselves. At around 2, Tevor said he wanted to go back to his cabin. The idea had been stewing in my mind for a couple of hours, and I readily agreed.

The sun had bronzed my skin, and as Tevor released my top, he admired my milky white breast and quickly engulfed my nipples. There was not the frenzy of the previous night, and he worked his hands over my breast and tugged at my nipples with his lips. The feeling swept over me like the before and as his hand moved into my bottoms, past my neatly trimmed bush, and found his mark, I exploded again. Then I had him stand in front of me and asked his to remove his trunks. He followed instruction, and his hard cock popped out. This time in the light of day, I admired his cock. It was at least 8 inched long and I could not wrap my hand around it. I gentle grabbed him with both hands and began to stroke. The foreskin closed up around the head then peeled back as I stroked. Tevor enjoyed watching me stroke his cock. And he enjoyed more watching me reach out with my tongue and lap the juices as they built up. I pulled his foreskin up, and did the tongue routine he liked from last night and he gently swept my blonde hair back so that he could watch. I felt him growing in my mouth and slid down further and further until I felt I was going to gag. I had about 3/4 of his cock in my mouth and could feel every inch beginning to vibrate. He went to pull his cock out of my mouth and I slapped his hands away and continued to slide him in and out, with varying pressures. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, at the very moment I sensed he was going to cum, and stroked him briskly as he exploded all over my chin and tits. He stood there quivering, as I wiped up gobs and slid them into my mouth. Then the remnants, I rubbed onto my breast and nipples. He watched as he caught his breath, and then dropped his mouth over my cum soaked nipples. The sensation of him sucking my nipples drove me wild and I nudged his head down to my aching pussy.

Tevor found his mark quickly. As he suckled my clit and flicked it with his tongue, he started with one finger, then two to probe. Stroking in and out in synch with the sucking action on my clit, my legs raised in the air, I exploded again and my cum gushing out all over Tevor's face. As his head rose up, the smile on his face was from ear to ear. My cum dripping off his chin, I could do nothing else but start to laugh. We laughed together for several minutes as we held each other in an intimacy that belied our short term relationship.

We lay there for a couple of hours in a warm embrace. We snoozed and woke and caressed each other, and snoozed again.

Then it was time for dinner. I returned to my cabin to find a note from the women from California, Karen and Kim. They extended us an invitation for cocktails before dinner. I called them and agreed to meet at 7:30 at the Deck Bar. The called Tevor and he agreed. I returned to Tevor's cabin, and he was dressed in gabardine pants and polo shirt, which was taut enough to show off his tight frame. And I could imagine what was in those pants.

We met Kim and Karen at the bar and ordered drinks and then went to dinner. The woman sitting next to me at dinner leaned in as asked rather boldly and with a giggle if she could take a run at Tevor. I giggled back and asked her if I could take a run at her husband. We both laughed loudly as we knew this would be impossible. Dinner ended and we departed and proceeded to take our evening stroll. We wandered all the way up to the top deck, which during the day was reserved for topless sunbathing, and Tevor asked if we should go up the next day and I show off my gorgeous tits. I quipped back only if he did not want to see them again in the next 5 days due to sunburn. He put of a sad face and shook his head, saying he would miss them terribly.

12