All Comments on 'My Cruise Vacation Story Pt. 01'

by Conteur60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The POV is supposed to be that of a female but you write like a male. Not very realistic either. I know of no older women who get naturally "wet" after 55. I gave it a 3 for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding first effort. Love to see more cruise ship adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

try proof reading b4 publishing.

Doc__2021Doc__2021almost 2 years ago

Great 1st offering ! I personally know and have gotten 4 70year + women to not only be very wet but to cum with oral 1st and intercourse 2nd. One just turned 80 and still has great tits, pussy and ass. The other 2 are 76 and 73. Besides they are a gell of a lot better at making love then young women.

Doc aka John

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining read. Just think you are only going to get better. Great first story. Thanks for sharing.

amoroneamoronealmost 2 years ago

I'm confused, divorce or death?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great first effort. Reads intelligently and flows. Keep at it…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the writer of the comment saying he knows of no woman over 55 who get naturally wet.

You have not met my wife.

60 and her pussy positively pours with moisture at the drop her panties.

As for the story, well done especially for an early effort

Keep it up!

ker63469ker63469almost 2 years ago

The writer states that her husband was taken from her, but the title states divorce. Which is it?

1smokeeater1smokeeateralmost 2 years ago

I really liked the premise, that of romance on a cruise ship. I just wish you'd proof-read your story or submitted it to an editor. There various errors were kind of distracting. But by all means keep writing. I want to read more about this lovely and sensual lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was confused from the start. The story-line under the title says this is "A Woman's Story of a post-divorce vacation." The opening sentences, however, suggest that her husband of 32 years passed away when she was 53. That is assuming, of course, that the phrase "taken from me" means passing away. Guess it could mean another woman (or man!) took her husband away. Details matter--in the beginning of a story and throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous