My Cruise Vacation Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deck was dark and we were alone on the deck, and his quip set me off in a fever. I guided him to a secluded nook and kissed his passionately and reached down to the smooth gabardine and stroked his cock. He moaned, and I unzipped his fly and extracted his cock and stroked it. It was fully erect in less than a minute, and he was whispering something that I could not hear. My head was rushing from the joking about and booze, as I went to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. Moaning is all I heard, then I heard a gasping noise from behind us. I took his cock out of my mouth and looked past Tevor's butt, and there stood Kim. Kim had her hand under her dress and was watching as I sucked on Tevor's cock, and apparently gasp when she came. Tevor's head came around and saw Kim, and went to cover himself up, but I stopped him. I turned Tevor's hips so that Kim had a clear view of Tevor's enormous cock, and put it back in my mouth. Then I waved her to come closer. She moved her hand out from under her dress and moved in close. Tevor did not quite understand what I was doing, but gamely kept gently pushing into my mouth. When Kim was close I pulled Tevor's cock out of my mouth and stoked it with two hands. Kim's eyes widened at the sight. Then I licked around the head with Tevor's foreskin pulled up and Kim began to reach under her dress again. This time I could see she was frantically rubbing herself. I pulled Tevor's cock out of my mouth again, but this time I looked up at Tevor and waggled my head towards Kim. He got the message and nodded in agreement. I stroked the hard shaft and then pointed it at Kim and reached out to guide her mouth to Tevor's cock. She willingly opened her mouth and slid the hard cock deep into her mouth, and back out, licking the head and the foreskin like I had demonstrated. Tevor was in heaven. Kim was stroking Tevor with one hand while sucking on him and rubbing herself with the other. I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I reached under Kim's dress and found her hand and replaced it with mine. I rubbed her distended clit and massaged her breast through the fabric and her bra. Within minutes she began to quiver under my touch and then she exploded in an orgasm that was epic, all while not missing a stroke on Tevor's cock.

Then I broke her off Tevor's cock, stood up and whispered in Tevor's ear. He nodded assent, and I knelt down and whispered in Kim's ear for her to join us back in Tevor's cabin to continue the fun. Kim gleefully accepted. We then all stood and Tevor tucked his aching cock back into his pants and Kim and I arranged ourselves and we were off.

It seemed like an eternity to get back to Tevor's cabin, but when we arrived it was worth it.

We got into his cabin and I dropped my dress on the floor. I was wearing a bra and no panties, and Tevor quickly unsnapped my bra. Kim stood there a bit confused and apprehensive, and Tevor dropped his pants and took off his shirt. Kim was nervous and Tevor in calm way told her that she could do what she wanted and say no to anything she didn't. With her gazing at his semi rigid cock, he gently kissed her. She turned around and signaled for Tevor to unzip her dress. He did and it slid to the floor with a bit of help over her hips. He also unsnapped her bra but made no move to take it off. As she turned around she removed the bra and her large breasts came into view. They sagged a bit, but the large brown nipples were rock hard. Tevor reached out for one and I reached out for the other. We sucked the nipples together. I had no clue how I had come to this, but in the moment it was divine. Tevor then reached down to her panties and began to gently stroke her pussy. Kim shivered as Tevor's fingers probed under her panties and found the wetness I had felt earlier. Tevor guided her to the bed and lay her down and removed her panties. She had a landing strip bush and her clit was standing up hard and pulsating. Tevor knelt between her legs and lifted her leg onto his shoulders as he positioned himself. He lapped from ass to her clit in one smooth motion, which sent Kim into orbit. Her hips rose up to meet Tevor's tongue and then he proceeded to suck her clit. Within a very few minutes there was a gasping moaning gurgling sound from Kim and she had an explosive orgasm. I was watching all this and found myself playing with my pussy and orgasming simultaneously.

Tevor then stood up and watched as we lay there in front of him playing with our pussies. He stroked his cock to full erection and playfully started pointing at my pussy then Kim's. I stood and took his cock in my hand and said that I had been fully fucked earlier and now it was Kim's turn. Tevor leaned in and started to rub his cock in her pussy. She smiled and asked him to be gentle as she had never had a cock half that big before. Tevor smiled and smoothly and slowly slid into her. I watched then reached around Tevor's ass and gently stroked his clean shaven balls as he stroked in and out. He moaned and his balls started to tighten after about 20 minutes and three orgasms by Kim. I whispered in Kim's ear to tell him where he is allowed to cum. She smiled and asked if he likes to cum in my mouth. I nodded, and she instructed Tevor firmly to cum in her mouth. Tevor smiled and then I felt his balls tighten and he pulled out and slid up to re-introduce his cock to Kim's mouth. She took about half his cock in her mouth and sucked with a slurping noise, and that was it for Tevor. He exploded and Kim gagged a bit and his cock slid out of her mouth shooting the last bursts onto her cheek. I knelt in and slurped the cum off her cheek and then kissed her full on the mouth exchanging Tevors cum on our tongues.

We lay there, wondering what had just happened. I thought that I had experimented with my college roommate more than three decades before but nothing like that since, and yet here I was prompting another woman and sucking her tits and licking cum off her face. Wow.

After a bit, Kim and I were ready for round two, but Tevor wasn't. He swept his hand indicating that he would watch us. Kim and I lay there next to each other in a kind of awkward embrace. I was hesitant as was she, then I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and began to rub her nipple between my thumb and finger. This fired things up. Soon Kim and I were in full on kissing and rubbing each other's pussy, all the while Tevor was watching with a huge grin on his face. I worked my way down Kim's belly to her navel then continued further. I reached her pussy which was wet, and her clit stood up higher than her bush. I flicked it with my tongue, and this elicited a squeal. I rotated my body so that we were now 69 and Kim began to gently stroke my pussy, and then hesitantly began to lick my pussy lips up to my clit. It was thrilling to have another woman licking me. I was 55 and had not done anything like this or even thought about it since my sophomore year in college. We continued until we both orgasmed together. All this time Tevor was gather his strength and the few time I glanced up I saw him stroking his growing cock. Kim was still licking my pussy and clit when Tevor slid in behind me. I could feel his hard cock on my thigh and the Kim guided it into me. I could feel him sliding in and out and at the same time Kim was flicking my clit with her tongue. The two sensation together were like nothing I had ever experienced and within a minute I could feel that sensation building in my belly. I exploded with such force that Tevor cock was popped out of my pussy and I ejaculated all over Kim's face. Tevor quickly reinserted himself and Kim lapped away with renewed excitement. I continued to lap on Kim's pussy, occasionally sliding my tongue in her and then flicking her clit, and some she too was orgasming. Tevor kept sliding in and out of me and I could feel his cock tensing and vibrating. I knew he was near and I moved my hips back to meet him and this time he exploded into me. I could feel the spurts of cum, and the sensation sent me over the edge again.

We all were in a heap, sweaty and panting and completely spent. After several minutes I got up and went to the minibar and extracted 3 icy cold bottles of water that we all downed quickly.

It was the wee hours of the morning when Kim and I both kissed Tevor deeply and parted. As Kim and I walked down the hall she stated that this was a one off and she would not intrude again unless we wanted her to. I appreciated her frankness and we kissed as lover when we parted.

As the door to my cabin closed, I leaned against the hall wall and signed and wondered if the past three hours had been real or a dream. I pinched myself and it hurt, and as I slid off my dress, I reached down felt the creamy salty cum on my pussy, and knew it was real. I fell into a deep and very restful sleep.

12