My Crush

Story Info
The crush on my boss is not what I expected.
7.1k words
4.4
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexxxy Shorts

My Crush

By: Lace Monroe

He's not gorgeous or anything, it's just that he's dangerously charming. I'm 22, he's 38 I think and married. Which awakens in me a sexual arousal that drives me wild. I masturbate most every night imagining him fucking me.

He's my boss and I've been attracted to him ever since I started this job a year ago.

I flirt with him, often thinking that my flirting is a little too aggressive, thinking I should tone it down a bit. I make myself noticeable to him around the office desperately wanting him to notice me. I have large breasts which believe me I've noticed him looking, but I don't mind. His flirting is very arousing to me, sort of brings out a certain playfulness which gets me excited. When after sales meetings I often hang around and talk to him, undressing him in my mind. Nearly everyday around lunch time I wait for him by the elevator hoping to catch a ride with him down to the cafeteria. However, I'm disappointed, he often goes out for lunch, sometimes with his wife. There have been times I wear tight fitting dresses noticing him staring. He's gets embarrassed when I catch him staring more at my tits than my face. He's probably terrified I'm going to report him to HR.

In the late afternoon when he leaves work I see his wife down in the parking lot waiting for him... fucking gorgeous woman. My heart experiences a twinge every time I see her knowing I can't compete. Constantly I think about sex, sometimes I worry about how sexual I am. Give me a certain look or say the right words and I'm horny as hell.

Over the last month you can say my boss and I got a little familiar with one another's current situation. When I flirt with him, he flirts back paying me all kinds of nice compliments. I talk to him about his wife and he confines in me like an old friend hearing about all his frustrations and difficulties in his marriage. Trust me, she can be a bitch!

We did go out for a drink one night after work. As you can imagine I got excited, he calls his wife telling her he will be late getting home, a last minute sales meeting. My pussy got wet instantly.

We got a little drunk and we talked answering some of his questions desiring to know more about me. He asked me if I've ever done this... or have I ever done that, getting more and more personal and sexual. However after the third drink he had this raging boner going on so I let him to put his hand up my sweater feeling out my tits. He admits he's been attracted to me, and he often thinks about me.

"Have you ever jacked off to me?" Grinning at him.

"Yes I have, a lot."

He reveals to me some things about him and his wife he maybe shouldn't of told me, some real dirty secrets making me nearly cum in my panties.

Sexually as it turns out, they both love one another but their bored. He tells me he knows for sure she's having an affair, he also explains that he's considering of having an affair himself just out of spite, but has not yet decided. Although him flirting with me after work in a bar with his hands up my sweater tells me he's pretty much decided. He tells me he thinks he knows the man she's fucking...

"Who is it?" I ask curious as hell.

"An old boyfriend of hers, I think."

"Do you have any proof? How do you know?"

"I don't have any real proof but I see things on her facebook page causing me suspicion."

"Like what?"

"Well, she's a lawyer, so she attends a lot of different social functions. I see the same man in a lot of photos she posts, always standing next to her with his arm around her waist."

By this time I'm dripping wet needing him to fuck me. He apologized to me for talking about himself and his wife so much but it felt great having someone to talk to.

I interrupt him suggesting something way out there. He looks at me weird as if he can't believe what I'm suggesting. "It would be interesting..." I share with him..."to involve a third person in your lovemaking, you know to spice things up a bit."

He can't hide his sexy thoughts whirling around in his head. "It's funny you say that..." he tells me... "my wife and I were discussing involving someone else."

"Really?"

"Yea, but I told her I didn't think I could take another man in bed with us."

"Well, how about another woman?" I ask.

"Have you gone insane? Another woman?"

"Yea, maybe she's curious?"

"My wife has mentioned to me before that she's been curious but we never went as far as actually trying it. She's told me many times she wouldn't mind being with another woman. The thought of her with another woman turns me on but we never perused it."

"I've seen your wife, she fucking gorgeous."

"You've met my wife?"

"Well no, not personally but I've seen her picking you up from work."

"You've seen her picking me up?"

"Yea, down in the garage, I've seen her pick you up several times."

"Oh yea...what kind of car does she drive?" He asks me, as if testing me.

"What, you don't believe me?"

"No! I do believe you but I want to see if you know what kind of car she drives."

"What do I get if I guess it right?"

"I don't know what do you want?" His eyes smoldering.

"Alright...if I guess right, I want to be the other woman in your threesome," putting my hand on his lap.

"What?....Oh fuck! Wow!"

"Agreed?" My body leans towards him.

"What if my wife doesn't agree?"

"She will, I will make sure of it," I tell him.

"Ok...so tell me what kind of car does she drive?"

"Red Mercedes C-Class license plate number C178455."

"What the fuck!"

"I do my homework sir."

"That's impressive."

I encourage him to talk it over with her the possibility of a threesome and get back to me with a definite answer.

When I arrive home that night, my panties are soaked, removing my vibrator from the top drawer of my dresser. Gently I rub it against my vulva feeling the vibration making my entire pussy tingle. I lay down in my bed, legs spread imagining him fucking me silly, the vibrator gives me a quick orgasm. Recently, I've also been imagining his wife eating my pussy experiencing one or two more orgasms before going to bed

I wait for my boss to get back to me regarding our sexual agreement but he never did.

A couple of weeks later we met for drinks again, he explains to me that us meeting like this makes him a little nervous, and these are not considered dates, making it crystal clear he respects me. However, this time he talks more about me than about himself and his wife. He really dives into my personal life, asking things I'm into, my favorite music, places I've visited, different things I want to do in my life. It's sweet he takes an interest in me, opening up emotionally, again my panties become sopping wet answering all his questions.

Suddenly he asks me..."Why are you so interested in becoming involved with me and my wife?"

"Can I be honest?"

"Of course."

"I find you and your wife extremely sexy," I tell him.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" He asks me.

"What? You mean..."

"Yes with another woman?"

"No but I often fantasize about it, why haven't you talked to your wife about what we discussed?"

"We've talked, she's interested," his voice cracking.

"She wouldn't mind being with another woman?" I ask touching his hand.

"There is something you should know about my wife... she's a bit extreme."

"Extreme?"

"She's a bit dominating."

"You mean, dominating in bed?"

"She's overwhelming sexually to the point that she's into rough sex, I mean she used to be a dominatrix."

"Really? Fuck!"

"Yes so are you sure you want to jump into this?"

"Yes, I do."

"Really, tell me why?"

"I can be dominated, I'm not against it."

"You like to be submissive?" His eyes wooing me.

"Yes, some of my fantasies involve submission."

"Fuck! Alright, and you can be with another woman?"

"Of course."

"You can? Fuck! Were you ever with another women?"

"In high school."

"Really?...Listen, my wife wants to invite you out dancing Saturday night."

"Alright, that'll be fun."

"Will you meet us at this club downtown around nine?"

"Yes, nine that's perfect! What club?"

"I'll text you the address."

We both enjoy another shot of tequila before parting ways. He walks me to my car as I yank and pull at his tie kissing him, he leans me up against the hood of my car lifting my short skirt finger fucking me right there in the parking lot.

The next few days he kind of ignores me around the office, maybe not to attract any attention. Thinking about meeting him and his gorgeous wife at a club downtown made me hot, scolding between my legs, getting off on the idea of having him and her at the same time.

On Friday afternoon I receive a text from his wife. Her name is Rebecca.

Hello, sweetie, it's Rebecca, Josh's wife. Meet us at a club downtown called The Gateway, around 9 alright? Google the address, see you there.

I arrive at the club a little late; around 9:20, dressed in a tight fitting stretchy black short dress and high heels. The hem of my dress rides high on my thighs, purposely I didn't wear a bra or panties. My devious slutty mind was thinking all kinds of nasty thoughts feeling so wicked, also feeling nervous. I look everywhere for the two of them but didn't see them. After about twenty minutes thinking they weren't going to show, I suddenly see my boss Josh cutting through the crowd pulling behind him his tall gorgeous wife.

"Sorry we're late."

"Oh no problem."

I can't help but stare at her, an open gaze becoming tongue tied, fumbling for words.

"You must be Jessica?" Introducing herself to me.

"Yes...hi!"

The woman stares at me with dominance, I stare back with a nervous twitch in my stomach. She's breathtaking feeling my pussy become moist overwhelmed with envy, or was it lust? Maybe a little of both. She talked very little to me, grasping at any attempt to make conversation. He did most of the talking for both of them but I found her extremely attractive.

"How old are you my dear?" She asks me suddenly.

Taking in a deep breath twisting my body, I break eye contact trying to avoid her question.

She moves slowly towards me, her confidence has this overwhelming presence.

"Are you at least 18 years old?"

At first I thought it was a joke, was she really asking if I was 18? I nervously nod yes realizing she's getting into her persuasive dominating role. "I'm 22," trying to ignore the tingling inside my pussy and a flutter in my belly.

"You look so young," she tells me.

"Yea, I get that all the time."

We all had drinks, we danced with one another and we talked some more. By the end of the night I was ready for her to rip off my dress and take me. God she turns me on.

"So Jessica tell me what do you like to do when you're not at work?" She asks me.

My mouth floods with saliva..."I like hiking, going to the beach, working out, reading books."

"Are you in a relationship?" She asks. Her look is seductive, a little possessive.

"No, not at the moment," my breath stopping, her gaze is erotic, I want to kiss her.

We got a little drunk, she asks me more personal questions about myself, this time a little more sexual. The more questions she asked, the wetter I got making me feel desired, a way a woman should feel, I'm beginning to feel more comfortable with her. She knew more about turning me on than her husband and by the end of the night I kissed her. It was a deep erotic kiss, it felt a little weird but it was fun.

A few days later we went out again, the three of us. We went to another club on the far side of town. However this club was different, it had a disturbing dark Goth theme to it. I was shocked to see what she was wearing. She had on this skin tight latex outfit consisting of shiny black rubber stockings with boisterous thick leather high heels, her hair slicked back tied into a tight ponytail. Her make up done so picture perfect, I got wet looking at her. She looked like the ideal S&M dominatrix.

I feel like I'm improperly dressed, wearing skin tight black fitting jeans, high heels and a light blue colored tube top. Again we got drunk, we talked a lot of bull shit and danced. Then she asked me if I'm truly into girls. I tell her yes feeling tiny spasms between my legs throb. She pulls me in close kissing me, feeling her hand on my tits. At first I'm shocked, but it feels good, pulling my tube top down allowing one of my tits to fall out. She pinches my nipple right in front of everyone, my eyes squeeze shut.

"Do you like that my dear?"

"Yes," moaning softly in her ear.

I nearly lost it, feeling her pinch my nipple sent me over the edge taking deep breaths. My body started to tingle feeling a wave of pleasure consume me, I got off on it. By the end of the song she whispers in my ear..."Let's go to the restroom." She takes my hand pulling me across the dance floor into the restroom as she leads me into one of the stalls locking the door.

She kisses me, "Come on, take down those jeans," she orders me, my shortness of breath got the better of me, never have I been so turned on in my life. I slide down my jeans past my hips, along with my panties allowing her to finger my pussy. "Oh god..." feeling her finger slide deep inside losing my breath. She finds my clit, sliding her finger in and out of my pussy hitting my special sweet spot. "Oh my god...yes," moaning out loud sighs of pleasure, not caring who else was in the bathroom that can hear me. I love the way she feels fucking me, swirling my hips treating her finger like it was a small cock, grinding my hips nearly having an orgasm right there in the bathroom stall..

"Don't cum," she whispers, removing her finger, ordering me to pull up my jeans. There was only awkward silence between us. We walk back to our table, my panties are soaked needing to cum real bad. She doesn't let me go, I sit next to her as she turns my head kissing me. It was a long sensuous kiss, our tongues swirl in each others mouth.

"Do you like kissing me my dear?"

Gulping a little of her saliva..."Yes I do."

"And do you like watching us kiss my sweet husband?"

"Yes I do," he answers, his expression a look of shock.

"I'll tell you what I want my dear..." she says, "I want you to come home with us."

My body's consumed with erotic desire, trying to catch my breath. "Yes, ok!"

"I want you to do me a favor," she asks me.

"What?"

"I want to watch you suck my husband's cock."

"What? You want to watch me to do what?"

"You heard me, I want to watch you suck his cock in front of me."

The way her eyes bore into me, soft and sensual but hard, feeling my pussy throb.

"Will you do that for me?" She asks.

Smiling seductively, feeling this over stimulating sense of arousal.

"Yes of course."

As the two of them were leaving, I follow them towards the exit, suddenly she turns and says to me... "I had a fun night thank you," wishing me good night.

"What the fuck?" I stand there in shock, stunned. I thought desperately she wanted me to come home with them. What the hell happened to the whole suck my husband's cock thing? I was so pissed.

The next morning I slept in, it was Saturday. When I awoke, I was on edge and irritated, staring at the wall thinking about last night finding myself becoming horny again for some odd reason. I was very much still pissed off but I begin to touch myself thinking of her and him, thinking about her watching me suck his dick. I was in the middle of masturbating when I receive a text. It was from him telling me his wife couldn't stop talking about me, showering me with tons of compliments, that she liked me a lot. At first I ignore his texts, still pissed off about being left behind last night. He text me six more times through out the day before I couldn't take it no more. I answer saying thank you for last night, (trying to stay polite). He text me back saying you're welcome. He also confessed to me that they both pretended I was with them last night in bed, they both role played him fucking me, telling me she got off on it, it was the best sex they ever had.

Immediately I text him back telling him... I had fun but how my feelings were hurt. How I thought I was invited home with them and how rude it was to leave me behind. I didn't get a return text.

A terrible weakness came over me, I kept checking my phone all afternoon to see if he texted me back. I couldn't get his wife out of my mind. I was still pissed off but my anger was fading as my sexual eagerness took over my imagination. I removed my vibrator from my drawer turning it on. Placing the buzzing tip between my legs. Oh my god...the vibration took to my clit, imagining her and him and what she did to me in the bathroom. Oh god...

The next morning, while doing laundry I receive a text from him saying his wife is thrilled to meet me again but this time to come over to their place.

I text back ...yes...when?

Tonight around ten o' clock.

I text him back... Yes, I will defiantly be there. What's your address?

He texts me his address, startled that he lives relatively close to where I live.

As I search my closet for a super sexy to wear, sexual thoughts fill my mind throwing on a thin black camisole top with a extra short mini skirt and a pair of stilettos. I take my time doing up my eyes, wanting my eyes to really pop, enjoying a tall glass of wine.

I arrive at his home nervous as hell but eager, my sudden breath becomes shallow making my way along the lighted cobblestone walkway. I knock on the front door timidly, then a little harder feeling the excitement inside me growing. It takes a moment or two but when he opens the front door, I raise my chin and push out my breasts trying to look more confident. He invites me in.

"Hello," I tell him.

"Please come in, it's good to see you."

"Wow, beautiful home," stepping lightly into the foyer.

"Thank you."

He escorts me into the living room, the first thing I notice was her spectacular dress. A spaghetti strap latex dress riding high on her thighs with black leather silver studded high heels. Rebecca gives me a small tender kiss as I look at him with this devious smile on his lips.

"You look gorgeous my dear," Rebecca pays me a compliment.

"Thank you, you also look so beautiful," I answer daring not to make eye contact.

"Come sit," she tells me.

Their living room appears gothic dark, decorated elegantly, she lights a few red candles casting an alluring erotic flickering glow. Sweet smelling incense fills the air, recognizing the aroma, it's my favorite scent, Jasmine. I remember telling him during one of our naughty chats at the bar, loving the scent of Jasmine. I'm impressed he remembered.

I inhale deeply taking in its delicious scent, hearing sultry music faintly floating in the back ground.

"Would you like a drink?" She asks me.

"Yes, I'll have some wine thank you."

"White or red?"

"Red please, thank you."

She leaves the room momentarily returning with this fancy bottle of wine.

"We brought this bottle back from Paris last year, it's sweet, you'll like it."

She pours me a half glass in a large delicate wine glass.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome my dear," Rebecca sits across from me as we engage in some trivial chit chat.

I take a couple of sips of my French wine loosening up emotionally. It's a bit fruity. Definitely sweet. Her husband stands off to the side listening as I stare at him with a sly look. I'm not sure why he's just standing there, but I stare at his crotch wanting to see if he was hard. Rebecca tells me things about her husband, personal things, secret things, like she knows he has a huge crush on me.

I react in shock..."Rebecca that's not true," looking at him fidgeting in place.

"It is true,"... Rebecca tells me... "I know it's true, I can see the way he looks at you. I know he's jacked off many times thinking about you."

12