My Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed and you don't mind?"

She remains silent turning her face away.

I take a big sip of my wine, trying to change the subject. "This wine is so delicious, you mentioned you got it in Paris?"

"I want to see you kiss him."

My body trembles. I'm not sure what to expect, giving her a bitter smile. "You want me to kiss him in front of you?"

"Yes."

"It seems a little..." She interrupts me.

"Do it now!"

I set my wine glass down standing up walking over to him. I give him an open mouth kiss, Rebecca watches, at first it's a little creepy but I enjoy his kiss. She did not object, her whimpers were faint.

"Do you want to suck his cock?" She asks me directly, not holding back.

"What?"

"I know you do, admit it," she taunts me. "How many times have you lay awake in bed at night playing with yourself thinking about his cock?"

I look at him, he stares at me not saying a word. My heart flutters, my pussy moistens, becoming wetter by the moment no matter how bitterly I struggle against it.

"Tell me the truth, have you ever thought of him fucking you?" She asks me.

"Um, yes I have, to be honest," my pussy throbs, my erotic imagination is on fire.

"The other night at the club, you told me you would suck his cock."

"You want to watch me suck your husband's cock for real?"

She orders him to pull down his trousers.

My pussy is dripping wet, seeing his huge bulge.

"Take out your cock for her," Rebecca tells her husband.

He obeys, unloosening his belt, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down while lifting his shirt.

My eyes widen, he's got a big cock, a nice cock. I look at her as she takes a big sip of her wine. "Go on dear you know what to do," she tells me.

I begin stroking it, watching it get real hard. It grows big and throbbing, my pussy is so wet feeling a slight drip slide down my inner thigh stroking it faster, leaning into him taking it into my mouth.

"Good girl, that's it," Rebecca whispers.

I take my time licking it, wriggling my tongue up and down his quivering shaft, my eyes fixed on his throbbing cock and balls, amazed to how hard he's becoming.

Rebecca sits down on the sofa watching taking large sips of her wine. I can't help to spread my legs and touch myself surrendering to my sensations.

"Oh that's it, play with yourself while I watch you suck my husband's cock."

He thrusts his cock into my mouth, his eyes closed. I try to take as much of him as I can. Rebecca stares at us fixated.

"Make a good show of it," she tells me.

I lean forward licking his balls dangling heavy in front of me, he arches his back gasping. She stands up walking around us both watching intensely as I wrap my sweet lips around the head of his cock.

"That's it my dear, suck him!" she demands.

I insert his stiff penis a little further into my mouth feeling his cock swell, hearing slight moans escape his lips. I run my tongue along the bulging veins feeling it pulse on my tongue.

He thrusts his hips forward forcing my whole mouth over his huge erection. She suddenly grabs my hair, bobbing my head back and forth on his hard shaft driving his cock further down my throat making me gag a little.

"Take off your dress, I want to see you naked," she orders me.

He removes his cock from my mouth as I stand back up removing my skirt, then my top. I slide off my soaking wet panties leaving all my clothes on the floor. I step slowly over to the center of the living room wearing only my high heels waiting.

After a few uncomfortable moments, my waiting becomes unbearable but highly exciting.

"You also, get naked," she instructs her husband.

He removes all his clothes staring at my naked body.

"Have a seat on the sofa," she tells him as I peer at his tight ass. He has the nicest ass I've ever seen on a man.

He sits on the sofa and begins to play with himself, making himself hard again. He raises his hips thrusting upward, I can see his anus.

Cautiously I step towards him, the faint sound of the music echoes through out the room, the slight scent of Jasmine awakens my senses, my heart pounds in my chest with unspoken emotion.

She looks incredibly persuasive with a strict authority, a mistress of feminine dignity and grace. A weakness falls over me, her husband sits on the sofa arousing himself. Both of them stare at me awkwardly, Rebecca leans over giving her husband a flirtatious little kiss gently caressing his hard cock. They both discover quickly the fact I'm ashamed and embarrassed, vulnerable to my inner desires.

It wasn't long before Rebecca broke the heavy silence between us... "Well? What are you going to do now?" She asks me.

I wasn't sure how to answer.

"Take his cock back into your mouth," she demands. "Finish the job."

It was very awkward her standing there looking at me.

"Come on slut, don't leave him hanging," she says, looming closer.

His hips rise immediately, she steps even closer.

"But first, I want a little taste of that cock," she says leaning over putting her face in his lap, taking his cock into her mouth. Now I have no choice but to watch her.

I watch her licking the tip of his cock slowly before inserting his entire manhood into her mouth, his whole cock is down her throat without gagging. Her nose is flush with his pubic hair. Damn I wish I could do that.

I'm fixated on her more closely, taking in the luscious pleasure of servicing her husband orally. She allows him to flop out of her mouth stroking his cock until it's nice and hard and wet. I become mesmerized for several minutes as she works his erection in and out of her mouth getting his cock more and more slippery wet. Gingerly she sucks his hard dick hearing her make callous sucking noises, watching him place his hands on his hips leaning his head back in total ecstasy. It's turning me on watching, his heavy balls bob up and down as she sucks him more.

She continues with her sultry seduction until suddenly she stops, telling me it's my turn.

"What?" Having to snap my attention back to her.

"It's your turn my dear," she says to me. "Suck his cock."

I kneel down between his legs, my body surrenders, eagerly wrapping my lips around the head of his gorgeous cock, taking him as far as I possibly could down my throat. It's only half way before I gag springing back up.

"You need to learn to take him all the way in your mouth," she tells me.

I caress his inner thighs, once again taking his cock into my mouth, his quivering shaft slips deeper down my throat.

"Oh god...: he moans, becoming less nervous, he grabs the back of my hair shoving his cock in and out of my mouth as if fucking it.

"Are you enjoying his cock?" Rebecca asks me.

I bob my head up and down swirling my tongue around the head of his cock.

"Fuck her, I want to see you fuck this bitch!" Rebecca tells him.

We're both hesitant. I let out a little gasp as he stands up. Instinctively I climb up on the sofa spreading my legs. He climbs on top of me aligning his cock to my soaked pussy calmly thrusting inside me. "Oh god..." I scream, he pushes deeper inside me enjoying the depth of his penetration.

I grab his round ass, Rebecca watches taking long sips of her wine. He drives his hard cock in and out feeling a little weird at first but also feeling so fucking amazing. My breasts bounce freely. He feels so good. "Fuck me harder," I cry. "Fuck me...fuck me..."

He speeds up faster, fucking me like a mad man, slamming into me, the man can fuck! "Oh god yesss..."

My wordless moans tell him he's fucking me the way I like to be fucked. I'm helpless feeling his dick way up inside me.

He moans softly, "I'm going to cum..."

He pulls out shooting cum like I never seen before, gushing all over me.

"Oh yes!" Rebecca yells. "That's what I want to see," her eyes wide with amazement and surprise.

I lay there covered in his cum, soaked, panting. Rebecca reaches down pinching my nipple stretching it between her sharp fingernails one nipple at a time. She pulls on them as much as she could before letting them go, stretching them again hearing me moan. 'I want to feel him again inside me,' I think to myself. His cum douses my tits and my stomach, so warm and so gooey.

"He's amazing isn't he?" Rebecca whispers.

I nod my head yes.

"Now go and take a shower, I've already put towels out for you."

Although I haven't yet cum I'm beginning to enjoy being a part of their sexual experience, devoted to him and his wife, curious to the sensations of my own eroticism. To tell the honest truth, I wouldn't mind feeling what she could do for me.

The hot shower feels great, they have one of those roomy showers with a lot of glass and plenty of mirrors. It seems they like to look at themselves, it turns me on seeing myself naked. Again my pussy begins to tingle, desperately I need to cum.

When I dry off, I come out of the bathroom seeing them both on the bed fucking. Quickly I step out of sight, I hide behind a wall. I can't help but watch, the way he fucks his wife gets me off. I can't look away, hearing her scream and moan.

My finger finds my clit feeling this strong surge of sexual stimulation, moaning unintentionally loud noticing them both looking up at me watching. I duck further behind the wall keeping very still. He goes back fucking her, slowing his rhythm to a gentle steady pace moving further onto the mattress lifting her legs up over his shoulders. He fucks her deep. She screams.

Within a few short moments the three of us are moaning in unison, like a chorus of singers. My watchful eyes observe the twitching of her body, a sure sign she's approaching orgasm, hearing her erotic moans along with his masculine grunts.

My finger swirls my clit, staring at his balls slap her ass, my mouth hangs opens, my eyes clench shut listening to them both orgasm together. He cums inside her, collapsing on the bed next to her, hearing them both breathing heavy.

I can't help it, I have to cum...

Oh god...yes! Having an orgasm right there in the doorway.

I'm in the process of gathering my things heading towards the door to leave. Rebecca catches me before I go. She wants me to spend the night, to sleep in the spare bedroom. Rebecca gives me a soft fluffy pillow and a warm blanket.

It's about three in the morning when I'm awaken again hearing moans coming from down the hall. 'He's fucking her again...' I think to myself wanting to see. I climb out of bed tip toeing down the hallway doing my best to remain quiet. I peek through the bedroom door seeing his naked butt rising up and down rapidly. Again my fingers find my pussy watching them both fuck one another again. Suddenly she looks over at me, seeing me watching. Embarrassed I quickly tip toe back to my room pulling the blanket over my head.

Come morning it was the first light of a new day that awoke me, then the arousal of my pussy. Barley I open my eyes, I can't believe I spent the night here.

"Oh you're awake, good morning," seeing her tall slender figure staring at me from the doorway.

"Oh...good morning Rebecca."

"So you like watching us?"

"What? Um..."

"I know you were watching, then you ran off."

My silence is humiliating.

"Are you naked under that blanket?" Rebecca asks me.

"Yes I am."

"Do you usually sleep naked?"

"I didn't have any pajamas."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Yea, sure."

"Do you often think of my husband?" Rebecca asks me.

My breath is cut short, taken back by her question.

She whispers... "You are going to learn to obey," snapping her fingers, "Get your ass up and meet me in the living room.

"What?"

"You hears me, out into the living room now!"

I roll out of bed grabbing the blanket to cover me. Rebecca yanks the blanket for my hands... "You don't need that, get your naked ass out into the living room now."

Slowly I make my way out into the living room noticing it's a bit cold.

"On your knees," she orders me.

Impulsively I'm down on my knees, I sit back on the heels of my feet arching my back, my weakness became overwhelming, her husband Josh walks in naked, my stomach tightens with a arrogant fear. I dare not look up at him looking only at his bare feet.

"If you want me to be pleased...Make him cum?"

She motions to her husband to stand in front of me.

I have no choice but to stare at his cock getting hard, my heart racing. Josh reaches down pinching my nipple, my breath leaves me helpless, I take bird like breaths as Rebecca sees my nipples grow fully erect, he does the same with my other nipple hearing me moan slightly.

"Oh my... our little slut appears to be excited, does she like her nipples played with?"

Rebecca and my eyes meet taking a curious interest in my nipples, she steps towards me playing with them, slightly pulling on them, teasing them as I relinquish control. I couldn't keep quiet trying to hold back my intense lust, turning my head away biting my bottom lip. My body tenses up as Rebecca seemed far too curious pleasing me sexually.

"Ever try a pair of these?" Holding up a pair of nipple clamps in front of my face.

I shake my head no closing my eyes feeling skittish.

Carefully Rebecca lifts my left breast softly caressing it, squeezing it, sucking in my breath feeling her fingers massage my nipple making it hard. Carefully she applies the clamp feeling somewhat a cruel pinch with a rush of stimulation. I hold my breath, my arousal shoots through me as she lets go of the clamp allowing it to squeeze my nipple hard. "Ouch, it hurts," I whine leaving me short of breath.

She messages my other nipple, twirling it between her fingers. Again I hold my breath as she carefully applies the other clamp letting out a sharp cry, gritting my teeth, feeling my body tremble. It's painfully uncomfortable but at the same time not too painful, my panic eased a bit.

"She likes it," Rebecca says staring at me, "How do those feel my dear?"

"Uncomfortable," squeaking out my words, feeling submissive, my head drops staring at the floor.

Rebecca grabs my hair tugging my head back, our eyes meet with exquisite shock. She orders me to stand up, forcing me into a painful arc, pulling my hair. She smiles at me with a cruel expression slipping a finger up inside my pussy awakening my sexual spirit. I loose my breath, Rebecca reminds me I'm not there for my pleasure, I am to be used.

"Spread your legs," she commands losing my breath.

I arch my back spreading my legs further apart. "Wider, spread them wider," she tells me. I spread my legs wider feeling her spreading apart my vulva.

I hear her husband moan while he's jacking off.

"You like that baby?" Rebecca asks her husband.

"Oh yea..."

"You want to fuck her again don't you?"

"Yea."

She looks at me with cruel eyes, my nipples swell and throb unbearably under the pinch of the clamps, the moisture between my legs making me squirm, my hips rising and falling.

"It looks like she wants it, look at her agonize, she needs your cock honey. I want you to beg, beg to have my husband fuck you again," her voice harsh.

He stares at me, his eyes as pure ice.

The throbbing between my legs grows slightly more intense..."Please fuck me," I beg.

My nipples are on fire, the clamps biting them as Rebecca pulls the chain pulling my nipples taunt.

"Say it again, I want to hear you"

Looking up at Josh, I whisper..."Please will you fuck me sir?"

His face darkens, no expression. She pulls my hair laying me down on the sofa. He climbs on top of me feeling the swollen head of his cock nudge against my moist lips. My stomach tightens, my fingers clench into fists, my eyes squint shut as he grinds against my wet hole before thrusting hard. "Oh fuck..." my cries of helplessness seem to arouse her, she watches her husband's cock push relentlessly inside of me. Pleasure overflows my body like a sexual tsunami, tears swell in my eyes but I would never dare ask him to stop. My only reason for existing tonight is to give them both pleasure, quickly convincing myself it's good to become addicted to extreme pleasures biting my bottom lip.

I see she likes to watch, staring at me, her eyes wide with excitement, her lashes curled upward. He feels too good, his cock fucking my pussy, feeling him becoming restless. I turn my head staring over at her playing with herself, brushing her fingers over her swollen clit, a pleasure so erotic it seems to consume her. Josh fucks me harder, she had to be on the verge of orgasm, I know I was. Josh thrusts in and out of me, never in my life have I ever felt so much like a slut.... incredible.

"Bring her up to our bedroom," Rebecca tells Josh. He pulls out. I follow them both up the stairs.

As soon as we enter the bedroom my knees weaken falling onto the bed. Josh climbs on top of me feeling his throbbing cock circle my sopping wet hole before he thrusts inside me.

"Oh my god, yes..." hearing him moan, his soft rumbling voice tells me he loves fucking me.

"She's enjoying this," Rebecca tells him. "She loves your cock, are you enjoying your little fuck?" She asks me.

"Yessss."

Josh moans loud right before pulling out exploding his cum all over my body. Again I'm amazed to see more than a generous spillage of cum shoot out.

I'm left lying there covered in his sperm, breathing heavy needing badly to cum myself.

"Good girl, you've been such a good slut," she tells me playing with my hair. I can't help but to think how turned on I am right now and my urgent need to orgasm. I observe both staring at me as I reach between my legs touching myself....I see them both kiss, this excites me.

Then....

"Ohhhhhh...fuck... I cum. My orgasm hits me hard, spiking, my body trembles with a series of intense waves of muscle spasms, pressure overtakes me, my toes curl... I throw my head back..."Oh god," I scream. Both look over at me as I stare back fiercely at her. My lungs gasping for precious air, my eye lids partly shut, seeing a dark shadow hover over me. For a moment I imagine it's him wanting to fuck me again, but I see it's her, kneeling next to me, I smell her sweet perfume. She whispers in my ear...

"I enjoy watching you get off, my little bitch, maybe next time, I may let my husband cum inside you." She orders me to clean myself off and get the fuck out of their home, they would prefer to spend the rest of the morning fucking alone.

I feel so humiliated and used going to the restroom cleaning his cum off my body. I leave their home in shame, grabbing my clothes dressing myself, slowly opening the front door. Once again I hear the faint erotic screams of her moaning echoing the hallway, softly I close the front door behind me, hurrying myself home.

12