All Comments on 'My Crush Dates a Jerk'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cuckylovechildcuckylovechildover 2 years ago

That is the best cuckold story I have ever read. Your best one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit this story came out of no where, and might be the greatest cuckold story I’ve ever read. Plot progression, characters, and the kinks were off the chart.

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant!!!

s1rv13n73s1rv13n73over 2 years ago

Amazing!!! This is the best story i’ve ever read!!!

Thank you Lucas96 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rushed and ruined ending

somewhatcucksomewhatcuckover 2 years ago

I don't know if I can say it's your best , but another outstanding story ! I especially love your use of dialogue throughout and the sweet ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just beautiful. Loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I love your kind of kinkyness. For me, two of the best things are that they really love each other but also accept their places as beta cuck and horny fuckdoll of alphas and also that the alpha reserves just for his and his friends the use of her pussy, love that. It would be fantastic a sequel in which this idea is developed and she uses it to tease Lucas. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad to see you back Lucas! I always look forward to your updates and check back to your profile weekly for any updates!

Eze325Eze325over 2 years ago

Amazing! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see Lucas96 is writing stories again. This one is excellent. Hope you'll post more soon!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY HOY story!!!!!! Congrats!!! On the other hand..., are you open to get ideas for new stories? ;)

mletroutmletroutover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. For me the sex scenes in which they fantasize about Brad, or relives a recent encounter during their sex is the high point. In the final scene when Brad takes ownership and Lucas capitulates completely, basically accepting symbolic castration isn’t really that interesting. The dynamic of a loving and functional relationship that revolves around the use of the outsider Brad to strengthen their emotional and physical bonds is much more intriguing to me. The last scene and dialogue is all pretty predictable, which isn’t to say it’s bad, but there was nothing really unexpected there. I guess, now that I’m thinking about it, I think the ending of the story creates a sense of disappointment with the Emily character. I think she’s reduced to something less than I was hoping for, and maybe even expecting. Anyway, good story and I’m glad you shared it. Happy Thanksgiving!

JstSomeDudeJstSomeDudeover 2 years ago

Great story! Hopefully a follow-up with creampie cleanup and maybe introducing chastity:)

sandymonroesandymonroeover 2 years ago

What an amazing story again! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Read this a few times now. Can't wait to read your next work.

melmariomelmarioalmost 2 years ago

Long time fan, first time commenter. This is an incredibly hot story. It has fantastic character development and intriguing plot escalation. Lucas96 is one of the best working writers in the cuck erotica space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Only change for further humiliation of Lucas I would have made is if during truth or dare Lucas would have been dared to strip. Having everyone laugh at his small cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is inspiring. For real after reading it I got a strong desire to write my own story. So good job. My only criticism might be that some of the dialogue replies felt a bit unnatural to me but it’s not something off putting really

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous