My Cuckold Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's return flight landed at 7:30. It took an hour and a half for Mark to get home. As he pulled into the driveway, he noticed a car parked in front of his house. He thought nothing of it. Mark walked into the house and left his carry-on back and briefcase in the foyer as he called for Kelly.

"Kelly, I'm home. Where are you?"

"In the bedroom Mark. Keep your clothes on," Kelly said, sounding a little breathless. "I only want to see your dick in your hand and start jerking it."

Mark walked down the hall to his bedroom, but Mark wasn't going to jerk off anymore, he was tired of the roleplay and wanted to talk to Kelly.

As Mark walked into the bedroom, he saw Kelly being fucked by a Black man as Kelly dug her nails into his back. Trey was biting Kelly's neck and leaving marks around her tits. Mark felt sick to his stomach, ran to the master bathroom, and threw up. Kelly was unaware that Mark was not happy.

"Don't worry, Trey," Kelly said, "it's Mark's first real cuckold experience. He'll be fine. Keep fucking me so he can hear us."

"Oh my God Mark, Trey feels so good. It's better than I ever expected." Kelly yelled, "Mark his cock is ten inches long and feels incredible."

Mark rinsed water in his mouth and splashed water on his face. He stepped out of the bathroom and saw that Kelly had not even bothered to stop after seeing him run to the bathroom.

"Mark, this feels so good. I never thought you would be into something like this but I'm so glad you are. Mark, why don't you sit in the chair as we practiced, and you can jerk off while you watch Trey fuck me. But remember don't cum. I want you to reclaim me after my pussy is full of Trey's cum and he says you can fuck me."

Mark was at a loss for words. Kelly looked at Mark, expecting to see excitement in her husband's eyes. But the look she saw scared her. 'Oh, fuck how could I have been so wrong? He's not happy,'

"Get the fuck off of my wife," Mark screamed.

"Mark, please calm down. Trey, we need to stop Mark is not happy! I'm sorry Mark. Mark honey it's all a mistake," Kelly said.

"Trey, please stop," Kelly asked. But Trey didn't stop, and Kelly was helpless as her body betrayed her.

"You like my big dick don't you slut," Trey said.

'Fuck that feels so good,' Kelly thought to herself. Trey, you have to stop," Kelly pleaded.

Trey was not stopping; he was told that he would be fucking Kelly. He was there to fuck a hot white wife in front of her cuckold husband.

Trey responded, "fuck you, you useless cuckold bitch. After I'm done with your wife, you can lick her clean."

That was it for Mark. Kelly looked on in disbelief at what Trey had just said to her husband. Kelly was trying to get Trey off her. Mark then grabbed Trey around the neck with both hands and dragged Trey off the bed. With one hand holding Trey by the throat, Mark hit Trey in the face with the other.

They went at it punch for punch, but Trey had no chance against Mark's anger and rage. Kelly called the police and asked for an ambulance after seeing the blood on the two men.

By this point, Mark was just throwing blow after blow into Trey's ribs, chest, and face. With all his rage, Mark continued to beat Trey as Kelly tried to calm him before he killed Trey. Mark threw Kelly off. "I'll deal with you next, slut." Mark screamed.

The police were patrolling the neighborhood, so they were close by when the call came in. Hearing Kelly screaming, the two police officers followed the screaming down the hall to the bedroom. Seeing the rage in Mark's eyes the police told him to stop. One officer felt the only thing they could do was to stop Mark with the Taser. Mark was full of so much rage and adrenaline that it took both tasers to finally slow him down, but he still fought the police who tried to take him down.

Kelly was in tears as she hugged Mark while kissing him, she told him how much she loved him and that she was sorry. The police pulled Kelly away from Mark, placed him in handcuffs, and carried him to their patrol car. The paramedics showed up. Mark had only minor cuts and bruising. But Trey needed CPR and a Resuscitation Bag to keep him alive.

The paramedics were able to stabilize Trey and transport him to the hospital. Mark was taken to jail where he would remain for the weekend as there were no arraignments on Saturday or Sunday.

Epilogue

Thank God for Mark's attorney. He was able to convince the jury that while Kelly had invited Trey to our house, and clearly it was to have sex in front of her husband, Kelly had asked Trey to stop but Trey did not listen. Mark's attorney argued his case on the grounds that Mark was protecting his wife and pleaded temporary insanity.

Kelly had set up a camera to video Mark's first cuckold experience and it was clear that Kelly told Trey to stop, but Trey became abusive and did not listen.

Mark still had to serve six months in jail and attend anger management classes after beating Trey almost to death and resisting arrest.

Kelly came to see Mark every day while he was in prison, and he denied her visits.

Mark even tried to file for divorce while he was in prison but had to wait six months until he was released.

Kelly fought the divorce, "Your honor, please, I don't want a divorce. This was all a misunderstanding. Please, make Mark attend marriage counseling with me before you grant his request for divorce. I love my husband, please."

The judge sided with Kelly and ordered them to attend counseling.

Kelly had started seeing a therapist while Mark was still in prison.

"I looked to Mark for his approval, and he never said no, he never said stop, and he never gave me any indication that he was unhappy. Mark was enjoying himself like I was. We were both so happy. How could I have been so wrong?"

Google statistics - take it for what it's worth.

2 out of 10 married couples get a divorce due to jealousy from cuckoldry.

In the US, 44% of monogamous marriages end in divorce.

The End

12