My Cuckold Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Lifetime of wonder is explored.
1.8k words
4.33
17.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story of how I got to this place in life. If you don't approve of, or enjoy bisexual, cuckold stories, please don`t read this. This is a true story as best I remember.

***

After over 30 years of marriage I met a lady 20 years my junior, she changed my life and set me free to explore my secret desires. She was tall and slender, B cup tits with huge nipples. She was fun and wild, she was in a word, a slut, and I loved it.

Angela and I met on the job, a few months later we were fucking like rabbits, I was married at the time. I knew it was wrong but had always been a swinger at heart. My wife wanted nothing to do with that lifestyle, I had asked her many times. After our divorce, Angela moved in with me and the real exploration began.

We would get cleaned up on Friday nights and go to an adult video store where the upstairs theatre was couples only on the weekends. Angela in her short skirt and white blouse with those long legs, looked like a slut and she drew guys, like bees to honey. Spreading her legs for all comers, bending over the seats taking cock. She would be fucking the guy while I was fucking his wife right there in the theater, some nights we would play with six or more couples in one night. I would never cum in the wives but unknown to me several guys would cum in her. Before we left she would tell me her pussy needed some kisses, we would go into one of the private video rooms and I would eat her pussy, making her orgasm every time. She asked me how I liked the taste of her pussy when we were done. I told her it tasted strange, salty and strong, she said it was just because she had been having sex and it would always taste like that after playing around. She knew the men had cum in her and wanted me to clean her up.

As time went by, I began to look forward more and more to our Friday night trips, especially the eating of her pussy. I began to think more about eating her well fucked pussy and less about fucking the ladies I had access to, yet as of that time, I did not know she was full of mens semen. I asked her about it, she said it was the way she squirted, I thought it was awesome that I could make her squirt with my tongue. All the while when she orgasmed she knew it was all the semen that was deep inside her well fucked pussy that I was eating.

We began meeting men for a drink and if she liked them, take them to our place and she would have sex with them while I watched. She would start out unzipping their pants, pulling out a large flacid cock that was bigger than mine hard. Looking over at me with a smile on her face, asking if I liked what I saw, I did not have to say anything, my erection told the story.

I was not jealous of her playing with other men, I really liked it in all honesty. I loved watching her as she would take them in her mouth flaccid even though the head of the cock was huge. Watch her as she would slowly take more and more down her throat till she would stick out her tongue and lick his balls. His massive cock would respond to her talents and when she pulled off of it, it would be rock hard and usually over 8 inches long and so fat she could not get her hand around it. She rarely choked on huge cocks, I knew from experience that she loved to suck cock and she was great at it. She was not a fat girl but her pussy was huge and could take a large cock with no problem. I am not small in that department, 6 inches and thick.

I watched as her bull she would call him took her any way he wanted, her favorite was being bent over the bed. She had me sit on the floor by the bed, as her bull would stand in front of me, pulling her to him on the edge of the bed. I could watch as he entered her, spreading her open to the max. First he would rub his massive tool up and down her pussy, slapping her clit with the head, then slowly he would disappear inside her. Soon his balls were slapping her clit and she would begin to have multiple orgasms. As I watched his balls would get tight, then as I watched they would begin to rise and fall as he pumped his semen in her. I was always amazed how much semen some men produced. When they were finished they would usually get dressed and leave right away, while she went to the bath to clean up.

As I later found out, she did not clean up at all, she would go to the bath and stick a washcloth over her pussy to hold it closed and keep all the semen inside. So when he left she would come out of the bath holding the washcloth to her pussy, not to clean up but quite the opposite. Laying down she would tell me to kiss her pussy, I would lap at it like a starved puppy knowing I would make her squirt as she oragsmed, drinking down her bulls semen.

She came home one day telling me she met a man at the grocery store that helped her get a case of water in the basket and they got to talking. It turned out that he lives in our apartment complex and she invited him over for drinks Friday evening. She went on to explain that he is a large man and is a very dominant sort of man, that she liked him and was planning on fucking him. I told her I did not want her to fuck him since he lived so close. He may tell others in our complex and it could cause problems. She asked me if I liked watching her get fucked from behind as I sat on the floor, she knew I did. She asked, what do you like about it? I told her I loved seeing their cocks go from soft to hard in her mouth, how they slapped her clit then spread her open as they entered her and watching their balls draw up and dance as they pumped her full of cum. Reaching over taking my hard cock in her hand, she began to stroke me, slowly as she continued her questions. Asking; have you ever thought about what it would be like to unzip a mans pants and fish out his cock, taking it in your mouth, licking his balls and getting him hard so he could fuck me? I did not say a word, I did not have to, as I shot a huge ribbon of cum on her breast. Smiling she said, that's what I thought. Then she said that he was already invited and we would see how it went.

Roger came over Friday night and he was a large man, about 6`3 and had a broad chest, thick muscled arms and a rather slender waist. He came in with an 18 pack of beer, shook my hand, I thought he was going to break it. As the beer disappeared Roger began to flirt with Angela and it was obvious that he wanted her and she him. As the evening went on his dominant side began to show. He asked me if I had ever watched her get fucked by another man, I told him about our adventures and how much I liked watching her with other men. I told him about sitting on the floor watching and eating her after she had cleaned up and the man had left, explaining what a huge orgasm she has and always cums in my mouth. She sat there a little drunk and laughing. Roger asked her what was so funny and she told him what she had been doing, feeding me all her lovers cum and that I had developed quite an affinity for it. He looked over at me laughing, I was in shock, then he pointed to my hard cock tenting my shorts. I guess he liked it, he said laughing. I was mad, embarrassed, and humiliated all at the same time. In all honesty, he was right but I was not going to admit that to him.

He wound up fucking her that night while I watched from my place on the floor. His cock was just as large as the rest of his body. When he was done he turned to me saying, get up there and clean her up, your treat is getting cold. I stood up in shock, then Angela said, come on baby, don't let it get cold. She knew I could not let it go to waste so I slowly lowered myself between her legs, watching as a large glob of semen pooled in her gaped open pussy. Sticking out my tongue, I took a taste and then I knew she was right, I had been eating her lovers cum all this time and I loved it. Roger left right after I had cleaned up what he called, his cream pie. Angela asked me if I enjoyed the evening, again my erection betrayed me. She patted the bed and told me to lay down beside her, she removed my shorts and began to stroke my hard cock. She said she was sorry for deceiving me but I seemed to like eating her lover's semen that she just could not quit, I told her it was okay but it was embarrassing to find out with Roger here.

As she continued to stroke me she asked if I liked how big Rogers cock was with his low hanging balls. I told her they reminded me of the bulls that I saw as a kid at my grandparents farm. She then asked me if I had ever thought about sucking a man's cock, I told her never and I would not want to do that. As she began telling me how hot it would be if I would do that for her, she wanted me to unzip Rogers pants and take his cock out for her, she kept stroking as she continued. I want you to suck his cock and balls, get him nice and hard for my pussy, would you do that for me? I shot my load all over my chest. Then she surprised me again, scooping it up and she said open your mouth, I ate it all. My humiliation was complete, so I thought.