My Cuckold Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.5k words
4.18
14.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Friday I got home from work and Roger was there setting on the couch with my girlfriend on her knees in front of him, with most of his cock down her throat. He had her by the hair, guiding her up and down, fucking her throat. I was appalled but at the same time excited to watch, my cock betrayed me yet again as it tented my pants. Roger did not miss my excited state, laughing, he really does like watching this, he said to all or no one. He told me to just set over in my recliner and watch, which I did.

I had to admire Angela`s skill when sucking cock, she had his balls in her right hand, kneading them as she stroked him with her left. Almost pulling completely off, then taking him down her throat to the base. I watched in amazement as his cock went in her throat, I could see the head as it stretched her throat as she bottomed out. Shortly he was breathing hard, I knew what was coming next, she squeezed his balls as they pulled tight to his body. Pulling all but his large cock head out of her mouth and continuing to stroke him with her left hand, I knew what was coming next and with a loud groan that all men know, emptied his semen in her mouth. She let go of his balls and pulled off of his shrinking cock. She turned to me and acknowledged me for the first time, with a wave. Then she walked over to me and kissed me, shoving most of his load in my mouth. I was shocked and thrilled at the same time. After he caught his breath, he got dressed explaining he and his buddies were going to a club tonight. I was so relieved that he was leaving. It was exciting to watch but also humiliating to walk into my place and find Angela on her knees sucking a neighbors cock.

As he walked out the door he shook my hand saying he would see me . tomorrow afternoon. I looked to Angela and she said we were all going swimming and having a cookout at the pool.

After he left, I was so pissed and asked her what she was thinking doing a thing like that, she said he just dropped by and one thing led to another, she did not mean for it to happen. She said she would never do it again, then walked up to me and kissed me again, rubbing her hand over my crotch, I was rock hard and betrayed by my hard on. She led me to the couch and told me to pull down my pants. She gave me the best blow job of my life, I don't know what it is about a woman squeezing my balls just as I am ready to cum but it makes me come so hard. She kissed me as my cock deflated, pushing my load into my mouth.

We met Roger and a couple of his friends at the pool the following afternoon, had a nice cookout with burgers and hotdogs. There was lots of flirting and touching but nothing too obvious, with other families around. As the day wore on and the beer disappeared, it was time to head home. On the way home Angela told me that she had invited him and his friends over tonight. I knew what for and so instead of getting mad, just accepted that nothing I said was going to change this. When we got home we took a shower and she put on a very skimpy, almost see through nightgown. I got her for her birthday. I asked her what she was thinking dressed like that with Roger and friends coming over. Ignoring me she said she wanted me in nothing but boxers. Angela went on to explain that tonight was going to be all about what she wanted and I needed, that she expected me to do as I was told and nothing without being told, it was her party and I was not to ruin it. Arguing I told her it was wrong and not cool to bring 3 guys over here and fuck them in our home. She said " but its ok to go to some theater and fuck 6 or more guys". I had nothing to say, put on my boxers and waited for whatever she had planned.

Roger and his two buddies showed up about 8, their names are Lanny and David, After all were seated on the couch and recliner, Angela asked me to get the drinks. I could tell that Lanny and David were more than excited by the size of the hardon showing in their pants, they also were more than shocked by Angela's clothes or lack thereof. After all the drinks were passed out I realized that there was nowhere for me to sit, Roger was in my recliner and Angela had set between Lanny and David on the couch. I went to get a chair from the kitchen when Roger said, just set down here on the floor by me, where you belong. I was shocked and getting mad when Angela said, baby just sit down there by Roger and do as you're told. I just sat down, humiliated again. As I was told to refill the drinks and they had their effect, I came back with refills to find Angela on her knees with Lanny`s cock in one hand and Davids in the other.

I could not help but watch, Roger spoke up and pointed to my cock sticking out, with my boxers straining to hold my cock in. He really does like watching cock sucking doesn't he. I sat back down on the floor by Roger and watched as they squeezed her large tits as she took turns sucking them. Angela looked over to Roger and saw that he was rock hard and needed her attention. Then she looked at me and said" baby you remember what we were talking about the other night when I jack you off" I guess she knew I did because my face must have turned white. " yes baby that is what i want you to do, help Roger out and get him ready for my pussy" Roger just grinned and leaned back in my recliner. With trembling hands I unhooked his belt, my hands are even shaking now as I recall how scared and excited I was at the time. He raised his butt for me to pull his pants down, which I did, as well as removing his shoes. He had on boxers, with still trembling hands I grasped the top of his boxers, pulling them down, his hard cock sprang out. I just sat there and marveled at its size. It is one thing to see Angela with it in her hands but to see it up close, amazing.

Roger spoke up and broke the spell saying, she told me how you shot your load when she asked you about sucking cock, so it is now time for you to do it for real, He took me by the back of the head, telling me to open wide, he pushed me onto the head of his cock. I took his cock by the base as I had watched Angela do and the head slowly down my throat. After choking several times I began to get into a rhythm and he was laid back and enjoying the experience. I would pull off of his cock and lick down the shaft, stopping at his balls, sucking them one at a time, then take him down my throat till my face was pressed against his groin and balls. My jaws were getting very sore and my mouth was getting dry when Angela wiggled her ass and told him she needed some cock. With that, my first cock sucking lesson was over.

As the evening wore on Lanny, David and Roger took turns fucking Angela and getting there cocks sucked hard by me. Lucky none of the other guys' cocks are near as big as Rogers and were much easier to suck. Each guy after he came in Angela wanted to watch me clean her up, so I did and per her instruction, cleaned them up as well. All three before the evening was over had cum in her mouth and pussy. She swallowed their loads when they came in her mouth, so we both got all the semen we could handle. The guys came over a few more times before they moved away. We as time went by met other guys and couples but nothing like that ever happened again. After a couple of years we broke up and went our separate ways. It is something I will never forget and I hope that I will get to do it again. Things like this are like catching lighting in a bottle, very hard to do and even harder to repeat.

I have now remarried, a beautiful lady much closer to my age. I have told her some of my adventures, explaining that I am bisexual, she is open to seeing what else we can do. We are signed up on two swinger sites and are looking for a dominant man to join us. If anything comes of it I will write again.