All Comments on 'My Cuckold Story Pt. 02'

by ohsubmale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Excellent story, and well written too. You've captured the mindset of a cuck very well, so well that I can only assume that you are or have been a cuck yourself in times past.

I'm the other side of that same coin, I'm the Bull, the guy that would be fucking your wife and humiliating you, and ensuring you remained incarcerated in your cock cage for a long time. You cucks have to learn about the value of self control. Without a dominant wife or a strong Bull you would be spending all day every day jerking off non stop. Like all cucks, you're weak and require a strong minded woman to keep you toeing the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another wimp with a whore for a wife grow some balls and get the hell out

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read. Your wife needs to move her bf in to live with you's 24/7 now.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

Trust is important in a cuckold relationship and her lying about keeping it a secret would have blown the trust to hell. I almost left my mistress over a trust issue much smaller than this and I can tell you there is nothing erotic about betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

Love it, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SHE LIED

Good luck to him..

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

This is so very hot. You are one lucky gurl.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 1 year ago

5 stars, "being fucked and giving pleasure", I know how good that feels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous