My Cuckold Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Third story in my cuckold experience to a FemDom.
2.6k words
4.27
19.3k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohsubmale
ohsubmale
82 Followers

This is my 3rd shared experience here and I thank all those that have provided feedback. To be clear for everyone, these stories are based on real life experiences I have had with my wife. Because they are about actual experiences and not our entire sex life, I am not writing novels.

I am her sub, but also her willing sub. I trust her completely to make herself as happy as she can possibly be (as should be all husband's top wish) and that she will include me and keep me involved and therefore happy in my role. I have learned to love being sub to her and the mind fucks she puts me through. I am sharing some of the most intense and memorable experiences we have experienced because I believe they are ultimately some of the best experiences in my life. I don't have a great analogy, but I guess I look at it a little like giving birth. When you are going through it, you can't imagine doing it again or that it is worth it, but the endorphins kick in during experience. Then, when it is over, and you look back, you are so grateful for the experience and to know you could get through what was put in front of you. If a sub cuck who submits completely to his wonderful fem-domme wife is not for you, then please move on to another story.

Quick recap from the first 2 stories:

My wife began to Domme and cuck me 2 years and 3 Christmas's ago as her gift to me that year. We are open to most everything but real pain, scat, and drugs, so we have explored a lot both before and after I was cucked. She has kept me in panties 24/7 since day one and I serve my lovely wife and her now 2 boyfriends, however they wish. On this Christmas day she told me to get cleaned up and prepared as she wanted to give her boyfriends a gift that day. I had figured they would be over on Christmas, since the last 2 years she has found ways to push my limits with others and show me a big time.

I hadn't cum in more than a week at my wife's demand and was getting pretty randy. She knows the longer I go, the more submissive and obedient I am, so I am pretty certain that the week before Christmas I will see no action.

I dutifully showered and shaved my face, pubes, and ass smooth. Then cleaned my pussy/ass out, figuring there was a good chance it was going to be used at some point. I next selected my outfit for the day. I figured something sexy and maybe with a touch of the holiday was in order so I selected a hunter green outfit. I dressed in 3" heels, stockings with a seam up the back, thong, and corset with integral garters. It was about an hour before they were to show up, so I continued to clean the house and wonder what she had planned for me. I was staying semi hard and had created a nice wet spot in my panties with the anticipation. I was actually glad I had something to do and keep busy so my mind would wander less.

Well, the time came and they arrived and commented that I looked nice and slutty when they entered. As a good hostess I offered and got them some drinks and snacks to make them feel welcome. After about 15 minutes of small talk my wife said it was time for gifts to be exchanged.

She pulled out our padded bench we have used many times for doggy style and told me to take off my panties and bend over it. I did as I was told and bent over at the waist as I slid my panties down my silky covered legs, feeling a nice tingle of anticipation of the unknown. My clitty also responded which drew a comment from my wife that I must really be wanting a good fucking if my clitty was this hard and I hadn't even been touched yet.

Once on the bench, she placed the spreader bar between my knees and tied my legs to the bench, then she tied my arms to the front of the bench. Nothing painful, but I certainly wasn't going anywhere as I laid on my chest. As a little extra touch, she hung my wet panties over my ankle like we got going so fast, I didn't get them all the way off.

She then put a new hood over my head (had never seen it before, so that was my first "gift"). There was no chance of seeing anything out of that thing. All I could see was complete blackness. My ears, nose, and mouth were exposed though. Once it was on, she sat down on the floor next to me, whispering in my ear. She said basically "I told them you were their gift for the day to be used and filled as they please and that you would be their very enthusiastic fuck toy, can you do your part?" I agreed and even wiggled my ass a little, starting to really feel the need for cock.

She said, "one more thing, we are going to try sensory deprivation today so the hood stays on and I have put together a special audio recording for you." With that, she put on a pair of noise canceling headphones and left me like that. It felt like a long time with not being able to see or hear, but was probably only 15 min before they started to use me. My clitty kept rising and falling with the anticipation and let down of waiting. I'm sure they saw that and were laughing at me with my ass and clitty hanging off the end of the bench, spread and waiting, drips of precum hanging down.

At that point, she started the sound which started with her sultrily telling me to open my mouth wide and start taking care of the cock. I did as I was told and found a pretty hard cock waiting to enter my mouth. The sounds changed to recordings of her fucking her bfs. The sounds of them slapping against each other, fucking, sucking, her telling them how big they are and how they make her cum so fucking hard. All 3 of them humiliating me with comments about my inability to please her now and the gay sissy slut I am for them. There was even a short conversation they had debating about caging me long term; it went on and on, but did eventually loop around. It was humiliating and such a turn on at the same time. I was rock hard, trying to focus both on what I was hearing and what was happening to me as I sucked on the cock in my mouth. The cock left my mouth wanting more, but I knew I would be enjoying it again soon enough. A strapon was placed in my mouth next and then very shortly after I felt the hot cock rubbing on my ass and then press into me. Well lubed and sliding in to the hilt as I let a deep moan out around the cock in my mouth. I was worked over from both ends, moaning and asking for more, just as a good slut should (and would have done even if I wasn't told to show them a good time as turned on as I was). The first cock unloaded deep in my ass and the strapon took its place before another cock (her second bf) filled my mouth. It was already rock hard so it didn't take much to make him happy and he pulled out and only occasionally teased my wanting mouth while waiting his turn.

I had lost complete track of time at this point with no frame of reference at this point. I just know that I moaned a lot, begged to be fucked, spit roasted, asking them to spank their little slut, etc. I have no idea how loud I was and the headphones were playing pretty loud, so I am sure I was vocal and loud enough for them to hear me!

I would guess the strapon was in my pussy for 10 plus minutes (longer than the first cock had lasted at least) before it came out and the next cock filled my ass. Back to back to back fucking of my ass without a break had happened before, but not that often, so I was panting pretty good, my clitty dripping and swinging hard from the hard fucking he was giving me until he exploded inside of me, clawing my back as he did and making me grasp.

Unsurprisingly to me, once the 2nd boyfriend filled my ass, I felt a straw in my mouth and took a much-needed drink of water, but it wasn't long before the strapon was back in my mouth. I spent some time deep throating it, feeling her hands on my head, pulling me forward, making me want to suck it more. I so wanted to cum and I had been close from the fucking, but with my ass not being used, I couldn't get there. I could just feel some of the cum and lube sliding down over my balls, clitty, and even my leg so I knew I had been used well so far.

When my wife was satisfied (or her boyfriend was ready) she pulled out, patted me on the head and I opened my mouth eagerly, wanting a cock back in there and was rewarded with a nice warm, semi hard cock I could help back to full hardness. It took a little longer than usual to get him fully hard for round 2, but it just meant I got to suck on it more. Not sure if that was because I couldn't use my hands or pick the part of the cock I worked on but I didn't care. I knew my pussy was going to be stuffed full again soon. Regardless, I got it nice and hard and could taste his precum, meaning I was doing a good job. He pulled out and I wiggled my ass again in anticipation and begged him to fuck my pussy. I pleaded with him to stuff me fast and hard. That I was so close to cumming like a real girl and I wanted to show them.

I wasn't disappointed, he went off on my pussy and lasted probably 20 minutes being round 2 and all. I pleaded with him to keep fucking me, harder, longer, faster, etc. and eventually managed to sissygasm not long before he let loose inside me again. I thanked him over and over for using me and let him know my pussy was always available for his needs.

I got another sip of water and found the 2nd cock back and ready in my mouth. He too used my mouth well, getting deep throated and then used my ass for another 15-20 min. I continued to leak throughout this fucking, but was not able to sissygasm again. I was still in heaven even though my pussy was getting sore after what was probably getting on towards 2 hours of use, but thankfully my lust really didn't drop off and kept me focused on the pleasure.

They appeared done with me after that last fucking. I was left listening to my wife taunt me through the headphones. I was finally starting to calm down at that point (probably 5-15 min after he pulled out of me) when she shut off the audio and took off the headphones. She asked if I had enjoyed myself.

I said "yes Ma'am. Thank you for offering me up to your boyfriends and letting them work me over. I can only hope they enjoyed it as much as I did."

She asked if all my responses were for real or if I was just faking it for them. I told her they were for real and I have always loved them using me for their pleasure.

She told me that was good, because it wasn't her and her bfs that had just fucked me.

My heart stopped, I was momentarily speechless. I was sure I had heard her wrong. I was still tied down and blindfolded. I finally managed a "w-w-what?" She said it was actually my gift today and that she had selected 3 new people to use me.

She paused, and then said they were all people I knew. She went on to tell me she actually had to do a bit of convincing 2 of them that it was for real. Told them she wouldn't show them pics, they either had to believe her and come see it for themselves or they could just forget the whole thing. She finished by telling me that when they walked in and saw me like that, their expressions were priceless!

When she paused, I asked "who were they?" and she said "that is for me to know and for you to dream about!" She then took the hood/blindfold off and I could see she and her bfs were fully dressed. The used strapon on the floor and, as if on cue, I heard a car start up and leave the driveway. I got a mock round of applause from them and I could see that her boyfriends were still hard inside their pants. I hung my head in shame and begged her to tell me that it was just a cruel joke, that it was really them, but she didn't. She then untied my hands and told me I was welcome to untie myself the rest of the way, but that the 3 of them really needed to get some relief. They went off to our bedroom while I finished untying myself and putting my panties back on. I could hear them fucking and having a great time for the next hour plus while I cleaned the toys and racked my brain to try and figure out who it might have been.

I was called in when they were done to clean each of them and dropped to my knees to clean each cock off and then devour my wife's cream pie and make her cum again. My mind reeling the entire time.

Even after her boyfriends left, my wife refused to tell me who it was, but swore that it was 3 people I knew and that all had agreed to the rules before they played to not share with others. I am pretty certain 1 was someone that I work with and it was/is humiliating as hell going to work, seeing people smile at me, not knowing what was behind the smile and who knows my dirty little secret. The others I had no real clue who until the next Christmas, but that is another story for another day. Suffice it to say, my wife has set up repeat excursions for her "friends" when they want it. Usually just one or 2 of them that she watches while I am in my same position with blindfold and headphones. We have always loved my humiliation, but this was beyond what I had ever dreamed would happen and it was so conflicting between the excitement and terror. In the end, I just had to trust my wife and learn to deal with the humiliation.


ohsubmale
ohsubmale
82 Followers