My Cuckold Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife continued to use my pussy for another 5 min, slowly fucking me while I got her bf hard. Knowing I would be sucking him until he came down my throat. He made several comments to us that he just knew I was a closet fag and wanted my pussy stuffed. He used other real harsh terms like fudge packer and how did she ever let me fuck her if I was this worthless. It was demoralizing and yet I knew he must be right.

Once he was good and hard my wife asked him if he wanted to switch spots, stuff my pussy, and see if he could make my clitty have a sissygasm. My eyes bulged, but I was tied and couldn't do anything. He pulled out of my mouth, lubed up, lined up, and slid on in. He was bigger than the strapon and moaned with contentment of my tightness. He held still for a minute while my pussy adjusted and told my wife she chose my outfit well. It did look like I was on my own honeymoon tonight and losing my virginity, just like she did the day she cucked me and took him for the first time.

As he started to fuck me, my wife took out a good size dildo and told me to start sucking it. While I had both ends stuffed and could do no more than moan, she took her time explaining that he knew all along that she was training and fucking me and they had planned how to get me ready for him. They both knew he was too big for me to take as a first cock and still be forced to show my enjoyment. She choose the toy size to keep it smaller than him, but big enough that he could enjoy himself from the start and fuck me as hard as he wanted to. She even made me thank her for her black cock since she made it easier for me, than I had for her when she went from my clitty to his cock in her ass.

I spent this time switching between groaning and moaning. Feeling my balls start to boil. He started to fuck me hard at that point and I could feel my clitty and balls get smacked by his legs every time he thrust into me, swinging wildly and there was no stopping me at that point. I came after about 5 or 10 min of him starting to fuck me, but didn't soften, as he just kept fucking me, like my sissygasm didn't matter. I just stayed hard with a real cock in my ass for the first time and a dildo in the front before she had me eat her soaking pussy again. He lasted probably another 20 min and used my ass good before cumming deep in my ass. I actually came a second time before he finished. I definitely didn't think that would happen, but that certainly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to me that size truly mattered, so ladies can stop lying about that! And let me tell you, neither of them let me forget about cumming twice on 1 fuck for years after that!

When they were done, I was untied, licked up my mess, and then served them in my outfit for the rest of the night while they fucked and played. Let me tell you girls... I don't know how u can have your ass used that much and still walk around in 4" heels after that! Man that was hard to push through, especially since I was told to keep his cum deep inside me for the night.

Well, that retelling was a little long, but was, I guess, the next big milestone in my being the sissy sub I am today. I hope you enjoyed it and I will try to write again if I hear about enough interest.

P.S. I had to self cage my clitty while writing this down and re-reading and proofing it. If I didn't, I would want to stroke and not get it done and that certainly wouldn't be lady like, would it? As a motivation, I locked myself up, handed my wife the key and asked that she kept it until I was able to finish and post this experience... or she wanted to let me be free, which ever was longer. So now that I am done, I so want to cum, but not sure when I will get to... oh the wonderful torture of love!

12