All Comments on 'My Cuckold Wedding'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit11 months ago

Well done, thanks for the story.

dickthestick2011dickthestick201111 months ago

Your story made me hard as a rock. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So weird and pathetic. Jesus christ.

pfeelthypfeelthy11 months ago

Thanks for sharing a lovely true story!

eviltwin52eviltwin5211 months ago

Bravo. Well told. 5 stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Goddamn it! I hate authors who throw the word “love” around as if it means something.

Why does she love Mark? He’s husband material? What the hell does that mean? Is she wife material? Why does Mark love her? She isn’t faithful, loving or even nice to him.

And if it’s a small town, everyone knows everyone’s business. And there isn’t much work in small Canadian towns….and no one marries a girl from Surrey. They’re all a bunch of meth addicts with zero morals or the ability to say no.

So, take the time to tell us why Mark supposedly loves a cheating cunt who can’t cook, clean and has no regard for anyone else and has nothing to offer but her well used gash.

We know she doesn’t love Mark, only the security he offers. So what’s in it for him?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

These people are all pathetic and very disturbed. Furthermore, they are fundamentally dishonest and have no idea what love and commitment are all about.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Every time you think that you’ve seen the worst cuck story ever posted, one like this comes along.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoy the thought of being a cuckold while my wife enjoys a better, bigger man. The idea of her opening her legs showing her well fucked, messy gooey pussy instructing me to lick up and eat all her lovers sperm is my fantasy. Not just once but regularly.

CuckRick1952CuckRick195211 months ago

She reminds me of my late wife. And you write very well, I almost feel like I am there waiting for her to say

"Clean-up time".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife, Susana, found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was extremely well-written and followed a logical, step-by-step progression to the climax. In addition, it was practically our life story!

We were inseparable in high school and enjoyed an occasional kiss and grope session. However, we were not exclusive or, at least she wasn’t. At that time, I didn’t know that she had labeled me as ‘good husband material’ for later.

Nevertheless, I definitely was not a hot guy for her to explore her youthful sexuality with at the time. Like Mary, in your story, my Susana matured early and began to sample sex with older, college aged, guys. She would usually go fuck them in their dorms during the daytime so, none of us were the wiser. She found out that she loved sex!

However, we continued to attend parties together with our group of high school friends. She was a beautiful, knock out, flirtatious girl who really knew how to dance, however, I had two left feet. Thus, I would usually dance the first three songs with her. Then, I would step aside so she could dance with guys who really knew how to dance.

I would just have a few beers and talk with my guy friends as we watched the dancers. I always drove her home and we had short make-out sessions before she would walk up the steps and disappear into her parent’s home.

It was the summer between our junior and senior years in high school, that things began to change. She was dressing sexier than ever, dancing closer than ever and that made the guys more aggressive. They started to feel her up on the dance floor. As she didn’t see any disapproval from me, she let them. A side benefit for me was that later our make out sessions were even hotter. She would jack off my little penis, giggle as it dribbled and I would eat her pussy.

Soon she had discovered something on the dance floor that excited me: She would kiss and make out with her dance partner right in front of me. He would grope her ass and tits; she would moan. On those nights, in our kissing-in-the-car session, she would unzip my trousers and discover that I had already cum in my shorts. She would aways say, “Oh, that is just precious. Just what I like to see!”

After that, she settled on one particular guy and they were steady dance partners+. From then on our experience was almost exactly the same as in your story. It finally became clear that I had voguerist / cuckold tendencies; plus, she discovered her dominant side with me. With other men she was normal to slightly submissive.

The following from your story could have been my Susana speaking, “Mark, had also graduated from the meek accepting fiancée, to a hands-on cuckold who would seek out or pre-arrange suitable places for us to hide away. Our friends also knew of our arrangement and were now starting to refer to us as the 'Happy Trio', or just Scott, Mary and Mark, which reflected their understanding of our relationship hierarchy. Clearly they saw me as the dominant part of the relationship with Scott as my Lover.”

In our group of classmates everyone recognized us as a ‘couple’. However, they also knew that she fucked her dance partner all the time. Once everyone realized that it didn’t bother me at all, they quit whispering and gossiping about it.

Many of the other girls gave me a big ‘thumbs up’ whenever Susana disappeared for a while with him! The first time I tasted his cum in her pussy we both cried tears of joy. We had found our niche in life!

Getting back to your story, one of the things my wife really liked was that Mary went to work for a new, attractive boss. He will likely provide her with hot sex after Scott had to break it off to be with his fiancé. We have been married over 25 years and my Susana always has another big stiff cock waiting for her when she terminates a relationship.

Great story! It shows that getting into this lifestyle doesn’t have a long painful process nor, does it have to be from one person forcing the other person into the lifestyle. Your story was a nice and easy story but, oh so erotic.

Also, it reminded us that the younger generation of girls are nowadays starting to take the lead in initiating this kind of relationship. Both of our daughters married boys that soon became cuckolds!

We hope you will write additional chapters!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugh…. I like cuck stories, but this one was about a born and bread skank, nothing more. It took no imagination to say “hey, I’m available”. Stupid waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ignore the haters. You understand the cuck’s mind. My wife understood early on what truly turned me on, especially the cleanup time. I love cleaning her bull’s cock too. I love her so much for truly understanding what I need..I love looking at the huge rock on her finger as she climaxes again and again..as I watch.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a hot three way arrangement if everybody is on the same page, great story and your characters are likeable too; very real feeling. The timeline is a bit tough for me though, teenagers with a marriage commitment aren't the norm. Can't wait to read part two though, but I have a feeling that I already know what Terri was good at...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fetish-cuck unrealistic fantasies belong to the Fetish category, that's why they almost never reach the minimum of 4* for a decent appreciated tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES