My Cuckold Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you have your answer," he said, looking up after a few seconds of cleaning the sticky deposits on my vulva; only to return again to his unmanly cuckold duty.

Gregg Jorgensen was already in his office by the time I arrived (on time) for work on the Monday morning and was waiting for me with a warm smile of welcome. He was a tall bearded man with dark hair and glasses who looked through them with ice-blue intelligent eyes that I was to discover could reflect warmth, humour and when necessary uncompromising hardness.

"Charlie Wakefield rang me last week and told me that you are very good at Information Technology in the office," he said. "My previous PA -- Terri -- was very good but it wasn't her thing. But she was very good at other things."

I liked him immediately. He was intelligent, good humoured and empathetic with me and the rest of his staff who, like me, adored him the more I got to know him. But in those first few months of working for this vital and lovely man, ours was a business-like relationship and there was no indication of the direction it would soon take.

Scott, Mark and I had continued our three cornered relationship. Scott and I had graduated from stand-ups in a cupboard or behind the wood pile, to long nights of loving in whatever bed we could find. Mark, had also graduated from the meek accepting fiancée, to a hands-on cuckold who would seek out or pre-arrange suitable places for us to hide away. Our friends also knew of our arrangement and were now starting to refer to us as the 'Happy Trio', or just Scott, Mary and Mark, which reflected their understanding of our relationship hierarchy. Clearly they saw me as the dominant part of the relationship with Scott as my Lover.

We were lying naked in bed one evening when Scott said to me, "My fiancée Miriam is coming back to town Mary. Her parents are moving back from Calgary to open up a shop in town."

"What does that mean for us?" I asked, as I continued to stroke his heavy manhood back to life after the sex we had both enjoyed previously.

"No more of this I guess," he replied as I opened my legs wide to welcome his hard rod back inside me.

12