My Cuckold Wedding - Ch. 02

Story Info
Gregg seduces me, and Mark accepts his cuckolding.
4.3k words
4.04
25.3k
43

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
268 Followers

Chapter Two - Gregg

Two weeks after my lovely night with Scott, Miriam and her family moved back into town, so the 'Happy Trio' were no more. I was now solely Mark's fiancée again, and to rub salt into the wound, Miriam and Scott walked down the aisle and immediately went into baby production with great enthusiasm. But one can never tell just how affairs of the heart will develop and evolve.

As his PA, it was often my responsibility to accompany Gregg on his trips throughout Canada, the United States, and Europe and, needless to say as a young woman, I loved every minute of it. Although I said nothing to anybody, my 'adoration' for him had become a passion; I was in love with him and, although Mark said nothing, I could tell that he knew. The only trouble was that Gregg was married, but the upside was that she lived the other side of the country and they lived separate lives.

I was careful to never make my feelings known to him and ours was a mutually friendly and business-like relationship until it ended one night in the Elgin Hotel in Ottawa. And it was all due to a faulty hair dryer.

Our business had finished early, so upon the return to the hotel we had both been for a swim in the hotel's pool. It was the first time I had seen him without a suit and I was immediately struck by his physique; he was not overly muscular like one of the body-builders I had seen in the gymnasium but everything about his body and handsome face was beautiful, well proportioned and strong. However there was one bodily dimension that exceeded all expectations, and that was the pronounced bulge in his swimming shorts.

As was customary, Gregg and I went to our separate rooms to prepare for dinner so, because my hair was a damp mess from my swim, I tried to use the hair dryer -- and as fate would have it -- It failed to work. A quick phone call and a plea for help found me ten minutes later in Gregg's bathroom drying my straggled mop. So far, so innocent! That is until Gregg invited me to join him in the shower.

I had gasped in amazement when he had shuffled past me in the bathroom, dropped his robe onto the floor and stepped naked into the cubicle. As one can imagine, given my attraction to him, I was so amazed that I just couldn't stop staring at his manly body and the long, thick roll of flesh that dangled loosely from his crotch to halfway down his thigh.

"Care to join me Mary?" he asked as the warm jets of water cascaded down his muscular body.

We didn't go to dinner that night and my hair did not receive the treatment it needed until the following morning. Instead, the man I had fallen in love with powered his large, hard manhood deep into my body again and again throughout that long and blissful night of love. With supreme skill and stamina he took control of my body and emotions as he converted me from his young Personal Assistant to his happy and very obliging Mistress. By the first soft morning light we both knew that Gregg had taken control of me by the route taken between my open legs - I was his and we both knew it.

"How are you Mary? Any regrets?" he asked as we lay naked together after a particularly energetic session.

"None at all Gregg," I replied, as I fondled his now flaccid member, "but I have to ring Mark to tell him about us."

Raising himself on one elbow, he leaned over me and asked, "Really? You're going to tell your fiancée about us?"

"Of course! We have an agreement that I should tell him if I have been unfaithful."

"And have you? Before tonight?"

"Yes!" I replied, regretting it immediately, because I didn't want Gregg to think I was a slut. "I was quite young though."

What he said to me next proved to be an education in its own right. "So he's one of those guys is he?"

I had lowered my head down to obtain a better look at his large pink cock with its purple head; in my mind it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in the world but I stopped in response to his question. "What guys?" I asked, now distracted by its combination of softness and power.

"Is Mark a cuckold?"

"I suppose so! Yes!" I replied, still distracted as I felt an urge to get closer to his manliness.

"So I guess we should discuss this with him shouldn't we?"

"Mmm! Maybe.... later," I replied as my lips gently touched the crown of his organ for the first time. It was not something I had ever done for Mark or even Scott, but for Gregg it seemed so natural to show my new Lover that I was happy to please him in that way. And I knew that he was pleased because his hand caressed the back of my head and pushed my face gently down onto his big fleshy cock.

"I've never done this before," I muttered between little kisses and licks up and down his now hardening shaft.

"You're doing fine Mary," he said in response. "The secret is no teeth allowed."

I giggled! He laughed! And I took his manhood into my mouth. It was the moment that we both knew that I was not going to be a delicate flower of a Girlfriend, but a sensuous hungry Mistress who was prepared to do whatever it took to pleasure her man.

I was a novice at fellatio but I worked that soft skinned rod in as enthusiastic way that I possibly could and my (our) reward was a large vertical pole and a happy Lover. Smiling, he lifted me with his strong arms up to his face, kissed me, and then helped me position myself astride his cock. Slowly I lowered myself down until my vagina was full and stretched; it felt heavenly to not only feel him inside me, but to see the look of desire and appreciation in his eyes as he gazed at my naked breasts bouncing in time to my own gyrations.

Later, as my series of orgasms coursed through my body and I had collapsed onto Gregg after he had spurted his manly cream into me, he whispered into my ear, "I need to know more about Mark."

The flight time from Ottawa back to Vancouver was about five hours so I had plenty of time to tell Gregg about my sexual explorations with Scott and Mark's passive acceptance of another man having his fiancée. It was true that Mark had graduated from voyeur to active participant and, although we had never discussed his cuckold inclinations, it was him who at the later stages of my relationship with Scott had found the bedrooms where we could make love. Additionally, his inclinations had progressed so far that he suggested to me on the last night that Scott and I were together that I should go without panties. I had done just that, and Scott ravished me that night like a wild beast -- It was a wonderful night; for all of us.

Gregg looked both pleased and thoughtful at this recounting of my somewhat former unusual sex life and, although I was nervous that he might think me loose, nevertheless he held my hand all the way across Canada. Although he let me do all the talking, he did finally say that he understood just why I would behave in that way. "Clearly, your Mark is a cuckold. Just as I had guessed," he commented -- still holding my hand.

"Well, there's no one quite like Mark," I responded -- a little flippantly.

"He's not so exceptional as you think Mary. There are many such men like him. Far more than society would like to admit. Husbands, boyfriends, and even fiancées who know their limitations and accept the humiliation of other men doing what they cannot."

I couldn't answer, or make any perceptive comment because this was something that only an older and more experienced man would know; so my 'insightful' response was to mutter, "Really?"

Gregg was twenty years older than I, which was something I had been very aware of that night when I had shrugged off the hotel's gown, dropped my panties to the floor, and stepped naked into his shower for the first time. Little did I know it then, but the action of removing my underwear for him was to be a large part of my life for the next twenty three years -- as his Mistress. But he knew a thing or two about life, love, and relationships even then.

Upon our return to work that afternoon I rang Mark who came to pick me up, as had been our routine since I had started as Gregg's PA. "We need to talk," I had told him on the phone; the look on his face told me that he had already guessed just what it was I wanted to tell him.

"Is it Gregg?" he asked as we pulled away from my place of work.

It was not a moment for half-truths or reticence. Mark deserved my honesty and a full explanation of the why, what, and when of my infidelity; and that is what he heard from me on our journey back to my parent's house.

"I'm sorry Mark, but I have been a little in love with him for a while now," I said, wanting to put a background to the 'why'.

"I know," he said. "That has been obvious for a while now. So how did it happen?"

I had to go into his bathroom to use his hairdryer, and he invited me to join me in his shower."

Marks eyes furrowed. "And then?"

"He had me in the shower and then we went to bed where we made love all night long. We skipped dinner, and breakfast. And we nearly missed our flight because our desire for each other."

There was a strange look on Mark's face as I confirmed the information he had been seeking. It wasn't hurt, disgust, or anger at my admission -- It was something else and as young as I was I thought I knew. Especially after Gregg had opened my eyes about cuckolds. "Mark, do you want to hear more about my night with Gregg."

His face turned to the colour of a red traffic light as he started to cough and choke because of the conflicting emotions running through his mind. It took a couple of minutes of indecision before he croaked out his reply. "Yes!"

It was a pleasant memory that I was recalling for my fiancée so I guess that my explicit recounting of my loving with Gregg must have affected him deeply; so deeply that he asked me to tell him more at each break in my narrative.

"It was a moment I shall remember all of my life," I said to Mark. "To stand naked before him and let him see all that I was. My breasts with hardened nipples that were already fully aroused in anticipation, my long legs that would soon open wide for his pleasure, and my dark bush that hid the entrance to my body that he would soon penetrate. His strong arms that wrapped around my nakedness to pull me gently up against his hard manly body and the beautiful thick organ that had erected half-way up his stomach melted me. Then he kissed me and I became just jelly in his arms. Without even asking he lifted me up and lowered me onto his hard manly rod, right there in the shower. It was heavenly."

I stopped speaking to enable Mark to calmly negotiate a particular tricky traffic situation, and then asked him, "Do you want me to continue?"

His voice rasped into a grunt but nevertheless, his head nodded in acquiescence. My directness was having an effect on my fiancée's mind, and the shape of his pants, so I continued. "After he finished in me, we washed, dried together and went to bed. He's a very virile man is Gregg, so it was just a delightful experience to lie on my back and open my legs wide for him so soon after he had already satisfied himself in me while in the shower. If I had enjoyed Scott's cock before, it was Gregg's that took my breath away. He was so big......"

"How big is he?" Mark asked, breaking the flow of my little speech.

"What kind of question is that?"

"How big is he?" he repeated, not put off by my question.

"Twice that of Scott's. And his was twice the size of yours."

Mark's face became even more red, but he said nothing more. So I continued with what I now knew what my fiancée wanted to hear. "His beautiful cock stretched and filled me totally. Not only was my vagina full of his solid flesh, my mind and emotions were lost to the wonder of being taken by a real man. I was in complete abandonment to his power and the pleasure we were both experiencing. As he drove himself towards his own completion I encouraged him to come in me by whispering in his ear...."

"What did you tell him?" I barely heard Mark's question. So deeply engrossed was he in my retelling of my unfaithfulness, he seemed to have lost his voice.

"I told him to use me like a whore. To f**k me harder and come in me. I begged him to finish by saying, come in me Gregg. I can take it all."

I could see a profound change in Mark as I had told him what I had said in the throes of passion; he was somehow a diminished man. But I could tell that he was enjoying his unmanning -- so I pushed his diminution further by saying, "And he did. Again and again! Flooding me with his lovely hot sperm as his cock pulsed and kicked inside me."

"Oh God!" Mark exclaimed, as his hands shook on the steering wheel and a dark patch appeared on his pants. His own little penis had spurted, so I told him to pull over the car before we had a road accident. But I wasn't finished with him -- I had realised that this was a moment in our lives that mattered and that Mark needed to hear what came next.

"And this morning," I said as he stared blankly through the windscreen, "I showed him just how far I will go for him by taking his member in my mouth to get him hard again."

There was no physical reaction to my revelation, and he didn't look at me when finally he murmured, "And then what?"

"I sat astride him and slid down his cock."

"Do you still want to marry me Mary?" he asked wearily, as he pulled a cloth from the door side pocket and placed it on his lap to cover his embarrassing wet patch.

"Of course I do," I replied -- honestly, "I always have. It has always been you and me."

"Then we should set a date."

I needed to know his thinking. Was he in some kind of denial about my unfaithfulness or was there something else going on with my fiancée? I was a young Woman then and inexperienced about such things as cuckolding as a way of life. Until that night in his Dad's SUV I had always assumed that Mark would say that we were both single and free so it was okay until we were married; I was soon to be even further enlightened after Gregg's brief intimation at deeper and more complicated relationships.

"And what about my infidelity Mark? I'm starting to enjoy being with another man and I can't promise to be a faithful Wife to you either," I told him, as I watched for his face to react -- there was none.

He reached out for me and gently pulled my face towards his. "You say that you went down on Gregg and had his penis in your mouth," he said.

"Yes! It was the first time I have ever..........."

His lips were on mine before I could finish my sentence. My mouth opened and in went his tongue to meet my own. He was giving me a message that I didn't fully understand at that moment, but I instinctively knew that he was telling me something.

"You say that Gregg is very big. So you must be pretty sore down there," he suggested as he pushed the hem of my skirt up along my stocking tops to reveal the crotch of my panties.

"I did! He is very big and I do ache a little - down there!" I confirmed, still uncertain where this intimate moment was going. Nevertheless I opened my thighs for Mark.

"And how many times did he come in you Mary?" he asked as he twisted his body to put his head down between my legs.

"I lost track, but it was lots and lots. He was very productive, if that's what you are asking me Mark."

He did not reply, but instead pushed his fingers inside the crotch of my panties, pushed it to one side to gain access to what nestled beneath. His tender kiss on the fleshy pink lips of my labia was quickly followed by his tongue easing its way onto my aching vaginal entrance.

"Oh! That's so nice Mark," I quietly commented to my fiancée as I pressed the back of his head in towards my groin, "please don't stop."

"I love you Mary," was his muffled reply, "and I would do anything for you. You know that, Don't you?"

"I know you do Mark," I said in response to his rather desperate question, "and don't worry, I love you too. And if you want to marry me, then let us set a date. But there is one thing in the ceremony that I cannot swear to."

He looked up from between my legs and said, "And that is?"

He deserved an honest reason for my conditions, so I told him, "I will not swear to fidelity. You know the passage in the service that asks me to 'forsake all other's'. That has to be removed from our marriage vows. I will not promise something I cannot submit to."

"Okay!" came the quiet reply, just before his long and gentle tongue found my clitoris and applied itself to the delightful work of pleasuring me.

"Really?"

Momentarily, Mark lifted his head up again to speak. "Mary, you have been cuckolding me since our very first date when we were teenagers. You are cuckolding me now, so why would you stop cuckolding me after we are man and wife?"

So that was the moment my transition from unfaithful, albeit slightly confused fiancée, to a young vivacious Woman who had the love, submission and devotion of a man who recognized and accepted her need to be bedded by a better Lover was made.

The following morning at work was the usual rush to arrange meetings, briefings for stake-holders on legal matters, liaisons with other departments, and organising schedules with Gregg and other office staff. I was young, happy, in love with my Boss, and relishing all that my young life had to offer. And I was even happier when Gregg called me into his office and asked me to sit down for a little talk.

"Mary," he said, "there is something I need to tell you before I ask you my next question."

I smiled and asked what it was.

"I have never told you about Terri, your predecessor, have I,"

"No. Why?"

"She was my Mistress. For almost five years in fact. Does that disturb you?"

It didn't and I said so; but I was curious. "Why did she leave?"

"Her husband was offered a job in Toronto, so she and the baby went with him."

My curiosity gave rise to the obvious question. "And did her hubby know you were lovers?"

"Of course!"

Which also triggered my next question. "And was the baby his or yours?"

"Mine of course."

"He knew?"

"Rodrigo was a cuckold," he said as I suddenly realised that my lover from previous night was a whole lot more experienced in these matters than Mark or I, "and he accepted that I should be the one to start their family for them."

"Did you love Terri?" I asked, wanting desperately to hear that he had cared for his previous Lover.

His answer was immediate but thoughtful. "Yes! And I was good friends with him too."

I had the impression that any further questions would be gauche; I also wanted to know what his question was going to be.

"And!" he continued, "I wanted to tell you about her before I ask you my question."

I remained silent.

"You know already that I leave the office every day at two o'clock and take outstanding work back to my apartment. I do this because I arrive at work two hours before everybody owing to many of our clients' time differences."

I did know and nodded in agreement, so he continued, "Well Terri would join me and help with the work."

"And then you would take her to bed," I suggested.

He laughed at my forwardness. "Yes! Does that concern you?"

"No! And the answer to your question is Yes!"

"I haven't asked it yet," he said, with a wide grin on his face.

I looked at my watch and said, "It is now two fifteen Gregg, so I think we should go to your apartment and work very, very hard."

We stood up, he took my hand, placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and off we went in his Maserati.

His home was on the top floor of a set of luxury apartments with balconies overlooking a nearby lake. His bedroom was large with a king size bed that was soft and enveloping; which was especially welcome as I spent the rest of the afternoon lying naked on my back as Gregg thrust his rod of hard manliness into me repeatedly and without let-up or rest until the sun started to set.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
268 Followers
12