All Comments on 'My Cuckold Wedding - Ch. 02'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that weddings off.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

What a waste of her time.

She would rather be with Gregg, so leave Mark and be with the man she adores so much that she would rather be with him than her fiancée.

It makes no sense to me that she could say she loves Mark considering how little she cares for him.

You wrote Mark to be a willing chuck; but that’s only because you’re a shitty author who can’t write actusl people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just another poor cuckold story get a life

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An old man who is a dog and two people who are naive into thinking that this is a normal situation. He knocks up one, moves on to this one and then what, a third? This is more like dogs in heat. Will the boss wants to use the boyfriend also?

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Why do writers not understand the need for tension in a story? Make the cuck too willing and there is ZERO tension and ZERO story.

1*

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow that is fucked up. A skank whore wife to be fucking an arsehole bastard. And apparently the bitch loves her fiance. That is really fucked up. Any man with any pride or ego would dump all the skank bitches clothes on Gregs drive and then hand over everything to him and then tell all her family and friends and work colleagues about the relationship. As the marriage hasn't taken place yet get a refund on anything they spent and then the free man can live a happy life with someone that gives a shit about him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
actual humans do not work like this

Your writing is no piss poor that it literally is just words on a page.

Your protagonist has no motivation, no point in the story other than to be a raging slut and to humiliate the poor bastard she "loves". Mark may as well be dead and in fridge for all he contributes to the collection of word vomit that spewed from your keyboard in this failed missive.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck that is hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A shared wife is hot. After the wedding they will discuss sleeping arrangements and who will be the father of her 1st baby. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For crying out give these folks their own category.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil2110 months ago

wooow,,,,,i hope it continues....

i read imagining this story as mother telling her son about her life incidents when her son asked her about their unusual relationship....

love it...

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil2110 months ago

wooow,,,,,i hope it continues....

i read imagining this story as mother telling her son about her life incidents when her son asked her about their unusual relationship....

love it...

"your dad did not reply, but instead pushed his fingers inside the crotch of my panties, pushed it to one side to gain access to what nestled beneath. you dad's tender kiss on the fleshy pink lips of my labia was quickly followed by his tongue easing its way onto my aching vaginal entrance.

"Oh! That's so nice Mark," I quietly commented to your dad as I pressed the back of his head in towards my groin, "please don't stop."

"I love you Mary," was his muffled reply, "and I would do anything for you. You know that, Don't you?" your dad replied.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story but I actually do prefer it when the wife is more dismissive and even degrading to the cuck. And as long as they’re still married the wife should continue to go after material things, expensive jewelry etc.,from the cucked hubby. He should understand that he absolutely needs to do those things if he wants the marriage to last. My unfaithful wife urges me to buy expensive things for her. After all , that’s why she married me. Sometimes when I think about how she manipulates me like that, I can’t help it..I start to get hard..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Something very hot with either getting dropped off, or even picked up at your boyfriends house. I actually like the consideration too, fooling around, but with a hall pass. Permitted, but also forbidden…

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

such BS. if two need a third to be happy they shouldn't be getting married to each other

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just waiting for next part.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie9 months ago

I just love your story. Please continue with the wedding night and Gregg claimed the newly wed through the droit du segneur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES