My Cuckold Wedding - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were like animals; a young very willing female animal and an experienced older 'silver back' Alpha male who had claimed another's mate for his own pleasure and breeding, and I was the happiest I had ever been in my whole life.

I was lovingly kissing Greg's big heavy manhood as we rested after a particularly long session of enjoying him inside me, when I realised that Mark would soon be going to my workplace to pick me up at six o'clock. I was having a really nice time with my lover but it was time to go. "I have to get back to work so Mark can pick me up," I said to Gregg - with regret.

"He knows about us doesn't he?"

I answered that I had told my fiancée.

"So why don't you phone him and ask him to collect you from here."

It was a suggestion that had its merits, but how would Mark feel about collecting his future Wife from her lover's house. With that thought in mind - I hesitated.

He saw my wavering, and then placing his hand on my shoulder to give it a reassuring squeeze, he said "What have you got to lose?"

I picked up the bedside phone and dialled Mark's number as Gregg moved up behind me to start placing gentle but insistent kisses on my neck. He had a mischievous streak in him, did my new older lover.

Mark didn't recognize the number on his work phone so he was surprised when he heard me on the line. "Where are you Mary?"

"I'm at Greg's place and I need a ride home," I replied, listening intently for his response - there was none so I continued, "can you do that Mark?"

There was a pause on the line and then he asked me a question that left me in no doubt about his acceptance of my infidelity. "Have you been with him all afternoon."

"Yes!"

"In his bed?"

"Yes!"

"Are you naked?"

"Of course!"

"Where is he now?"

"He's sat behind me Mark," I replied. Then after making him wait for few seconds, I told him, "He's kissing me on my neck, so perhaps you had better come and rescue me. Who knows what could happen."

He knew that I was speaking in jest, but all the same, I could have very willingly rolled back onto the bed and spread my thighs to invite Gregg back inside me again. I was on fire now for this big beautiful man and I knew from that night on that I could or would never ever refuse him the pleasures of my body. I also knew that I was in love with two men -- two very different men who I cared for in two very different ways.

No sooner had I given Mark Greg's address I, albeit reluctantly, dressed and waited for the ring on the internal access phone. "You could stay the night," Gregg said in my ear as he took me in his arms.

"I would love to Gregg," I replied as I opened the door to go down the stairs to meet Mark, "but I must treat Mark with some respect." He smiled, nodded in agreement and three minutes later I was sitting alongside Mark in his Father's SUV.

12