All Comments on 'My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 04'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Mark is too obsequious, and, thus, we are missing any drama. Also, can abject humiliation alone sustain a relationship? What is Mark getting out of this?

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20088 months ago

my wife knew I was a submissive cd when she married me. cuckolding and gay sex soon followed, as she met a lover and had me on my knees sucking cock in front of her.

can't wait for next chapter

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

For ducks sakes! Why would she marry Mark or vice versa? And carrying another man’s child, why would Mark agree to be the fucking babysitter and his payment is shut and abuse?

Go fuck your self you stupid ass.

I hope you get treated the way you treat Mark.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reverend Galbraith must be one of those charlatans that earn a lot of money using the easy belief of people! This is the stupid bullshit used thousands of times in LW! So what's a new story using very old and over used bullshit? A STUPID ONE!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"...He (Mark) was letting go of the last of his sense of manliness and he was loving the pure depravity of pleasing his unfaithful future Wife while consuming her Lover's creamy deposits..." ---

If all Mark will ever be is a human wet-wipe to clean up Mary, why doesn't she just marry Gregg? The two could keep Mark around to perform the task Gregg is unwilling to do for Mary. They still get to humiliate Mark. This is the stupidity of cuckoldry, though. Mark has to be the husband in order for Mary and Gregg to strip away all of the husband's rights from Mark. It is illogical. Depraved. Evil.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"...His (Marks) happy mood changed suddenly as, I could see, a significant thought had crossed his mind. "Mary, am I depraved?..." ---

Mary responds, "Hey Mark? Do you think? Of course you're depraved! You are also an absolutely ignorant sack of crap who can't see this cuckold gambit for what it truly is! It's all about me! I get to marry a stupid man... sorry, male stooge, who I and my lover can totally dominate! I have you to provide for my financial well being, providing housing, health care, transportation and all of the luxuries of life. You will also be my wait servant and personal ass licker! To top it all off you will willingly service my lover and the salami that hangs from his groin. You will do as you're told by my lover and I and like it. What's not depraved about that?"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good thing they weren't married. Mark simply walks away and never talks to them again. Why would you post this nonsense in LW when they aren't married? They would be NO future marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mark is progressing nicely to his cuckold life. Enjoying eating up all of the tasty cum and now sucking masters big cock. What a lucky bitch boi.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like the author mentions, I always knew that Ottawa had the highest percentage of fem men and cucks in Canada.

They truly are the capitol of Canada in cuckolding.......

5 stars for author and his excellent storytelling!

I'll never understand this lifestyle but each to his own.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, pretty soon Mark will have surgery done to give him some tits (say about 36C) and maybe remove his penis now that he no longer needs it. The collar that he will wear will have a shocking gizmo that Gregg or Mary can use to summon him for his duties. Yes, Mark will be married but in name only. As we know already Mary has at least one child from Gregg. I wonder how many other children she will have when Gregg starts giving her away for other to use?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When a man grows up with a girl he’s in love with and is doing everything humanly possible to please her because of his love for her, never even considering looking at another female let alone touching one intimately, I would say that his love is true, deep, pure and admirable. But it never was reciprocated in kind by her in any admirable way, shape or form. She had admitted that she had many sex based relationships with multiple older men since puberty, yet didn’t have any intimate contact with Mark until they were 19, and she made it plain to him from the beginning she was going to continue seeing other men for her sexual pleasure even if they married. That was long before she even knew Mark was under endowed or less than satisfactory as a lover. Clearly she has no genuine love or respect for him. He just puts up with the humiliation and crap because it’s the only way he can be with whom he loves but im sure he hates it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES