My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stay by the bed and watch cuckold," Gregg said to Mark, as I slid slowly down his rod until all of it was now embedded deep within my body, "but don't speak or interfere until I say so."

I barely heard Mark's, "Yes Master!" due to the waves of pleasure washing over me again as I started to rock backwards and forwards on his stiff manhood. And once again, as my breasts bounced freely in rhythm to my rocking, and riding, Mark watched spellbound in his own little cuckold world.

It was late evening before our carnal lusts were sated and three 'normal' people sat around, now semi dressed, sipping champagne and eating small delicacies from Gregg's refrigerator. Our talk was quiet, friendly, and intimate as we spoke of our strange new futures, and for what we had planned for our wedding day; for it was 'our' wedding day and Gregg had much welcome advice to give.

"You know, Martin is not the only friend I have in this town," Gregg said between mouthfuls of smoked salmon and Bollinger. "I also know the guy putting up those new homes on the other side of the lake."

I was tired and wanted to feel my Lover's arms around me as we drift off to sleep, but at his words my head shot up in interest, and so did Mark's. Our eyes met in happiness as we realised that we could at last be a couple with their own place and not just two kids living with their parents. But Gregg had more to say.

"I could ask him to put you on his waiting list for one of the smaller properties by the water's edge if you wish."

Our reply of, "Yes please," was in unison and loud, which caused Gregg to laugh and reply that he would arrange for us to meet his friend and view the plans for the house.

Our lovely evening ended with Gregg and I leaving Mark to snuggle under a blanket on the large soft sofa in his living room and off to bed my Lover and I went -- holding hands and happy in our love. I was content that Mark accepted being left out of the bedroom and thought little of it as Gregg and I made slow and joyful love before sleep overcame us; but the morning gave me further cause for thought concerning my future husband.

"We need to shower," Gregg said as we woke to the sunlight glinting off the lake into our bedroom. He was right, our efforts the previous night had brought the inevitable bodily smells to the fore, however a knock on the bedroom door stopped us in our tracks as we headed to Gregg's shower room.

"Can I come in please," asked Mark, the other side of the door, "I need to freshen up."

I glanced at Gregg and he nodded in agreement. "Come in Cuckold," was my response.

Mark was still naked, except for his cage, and looked like he had enjoyed a very restful sleep, his demeanour nonetheless was much the same as it had been the night before - submissive and ready to serve.

"Thank you Master and Mistress," he said meekly, and then raising his eyes to meet Gregg's gaze, he continued, "and I am ready to serve you both again."

"Excellent!" exclaimed Gregg. "And my Mistress and I need your service."

It must have been a curious sight to see three naked adults walking into a spacious shower room together; they would have seen a mature man with a well honed muscular body complete with an impressive member swinging from his crotch as he walked, his attractive Mistress with her round bottom and pretty pert breasts that were now his personal playground, and a timid smaller man with a metal cage on his penis. And it would have been even more extraordinary to see them enter into the luxury shower booth together.

As the warm water streamed from the wall jets and the sprays above our heads, Mark took a hold of a bottle of shower gel soap and the soft sponge that hung by a piece of thin rope from a suction hook adjacent to the flow controls. He was ready to put his promise of servitude into action.

"Ladies first," he said, as he started to wash my back and my legs while kneeling behind me. Gregg, on the other hand, started to wash himself while at the same time enjoying the sight and closeness of my naked body -- he had a very happy smile on his face.

While even the most dedicated slave can do their best to clean their Mistress, it always needs the final intimate attentions of the person who is in touch with their own body. So I quietly asked Mark to concentrate on the personal needs of Gregg, who was finalising his own ablutions; nevertheless, what happened next was totally unforeseen by me.

During the previous night I had become accustomed to seeing Gregg's large cock disappear into Mark's open mouth -- albeit temporarily, but the moment he knelt before my Lover to start rubbing his wet hands up and down the large tube of pink flesh and then lean forward to lick it from head to base astounded me. Gregg, seemingly unsurprised by Mark's intimacy, looked down at him benignly -- smiled -- and then leaned back with his hands behind his head to enjoy what Mark meant by 'service'.

My fiancée worked Gregg's member with an astonishing fervour and attention that had me gasping in amazement. Their was no hesitation or sense of embarrassment by the man I was going to marry -- he just used his tongue, throat, exploring fingers and hands to excite the man he was now referring to as 'Master' to raise his large pink cock with its purple head to full strength and pride. I waited to be beckoned back into the shower cubicle but no such signal was made as Mark continued to work on the soft skinned but iron hard rod of my Lover's. So when a soft groan came from Gregg, I realised that I was not involved in this little moment of intimacy. 'My Word!' I thought, 'He's going all the way.'

Unhurredly, Mark's head moved forward to engulf the rod deeper and deeper into his wide open mouth until it could move no further down his throat. Then slowly he moved it back as the hard thick member saw the light of day again, only immediately to disappear back into my fiancée's mouth again. Again, less ponderously, Mark took Gregg's cock down into his throat and then out as he picked up the pace of his homage to the better man; within less than a minute his head was moving backwards and forwards as he gave my Lover as good as a pleasurable fellatio as he had ever received from me, Terri, or Rodrigo -- probably!

Gregg was not unmoved by Mark's adoration of his manhood, so with gentle pressure he applied his large hands to the back of Mark's head in order to guide him and keep up the rhythm. Nevertheless, gradually he slowed Mark's head bobbing, and started to move his hips backwards and forwards in time. The adoring had become the invaded -- Gregg was using my fiancée's mouth, tongue, and throat as a vagina; and I had the distinct impression that Mark was enjoying being used in this way.

When Gregg moaned even louder I knew that his beautiful big manhood was erupting. His seed was flooding from his large testicles through his pulsating penis into Mark's throat, out of the corners of his mouth to ooze slowly down his chest, and to form little puddles of semen on his penis cage.

Once, twice, and three times more he thrust his big fleshy cock as far as it could go into the accommodating mouth below him, and each time Mark swallowed as hard as he could, but more and more gathered in sticky white patches on his chest, stomachs, pubic hairs, and cage.

"Did I hurt you?" I heard Gregg ask, as his member finally slid from Mark's mouth.

"No.... Master," came his stuttered reply -- still trying to consume the last of the salty cream from my Lover's body.

"Your first time?"

"Yes Master!"

"Your last?"

"No Master!"

"You're sure?"

Mark took a second to collect his thoughts and then repeated those same words that would always define our marriage.

"I'm sure," he replied. "I have committed to serve you both. And that is what I shall do -- always!"

I had been Gregg's secretary, mistress, lay -- call it what you will -- for months, and just days before that weekend we had driven to Vancouver one glorious afternoon for shopping and a night in the Fairmont Hotel. Our purchases had included a beautiful silk wrap for me, some top quality lingerie that set off my curves in their finest light, plus a selection of dresses and working suits that confirmed my status as Gregg's 'Very, Very Personal Assistant'. The night we enjoyed in the Fairmont was pretty beautiful too, especially when he gave me his own ring to wear.

"I already wear Mark's engagement ring Gregg," I had said to him.

"I know! I can see!" he replied as he slipped the thin band down next to Mark's small stone and gold ring, "but you belong to me now, and your fiancée already knows it - doesn't he?"

"He does!" I had confirmed.

"Then he will understand the symbolism."

Mark did understand. Even before that first night the three of us had been together, he knew that I was fully committed to Gregg -- and that I was far more than a dalliance to him. And that little ring cemented our relationship of Master, Mistress and cuckold.

Gregg and I sat together, in our silk wraps, in his small but luxurious kitchen as we waited for Gregg to clean up after his pleasuring of my fiancée's manhood in the shower. We had nearly finished our coffee before Mark appeared, still naked and caged, and sat down on a bar stool close my own and opposite Gregg.

None of us spoke immediately until Gregg, looking directly at Mark, said, "You know you are sitting in my kitchen without any clothes on."

"Sorry Master, I just thought it appropriate," he replied, a little shamefaced.

"What about your own clothes?"

"Not appropriate either -- I thought."

Gregg looked pensive for a moment, then he gazed for a while at Mark before saying, "I've mentioned Rodrigo before - haven't I?"

We both nodded in unison before he continued, "Rodrigo used to like to 'fem up' a little from time to time."

It took me a moment to understand what he meant, but Mark was way ahead of me.

"I can do that Master, but I don't know how to go about it."

"And would you wear a collar too?"

"Of course. I'm a cuckold, and I wear whatever my Master and Mistress require of me."

Suddenly, Mark's unmanning had taken on a totally new dynamic. Although he had tried to sound unemotional or obsequious even, the look on his face, as he had replied, had been one of eagerness and anticipation. And Gregg had picked up on this emotional confliction immediately.

"Mark! Why don't you go and find some of the lingerie I bought for Mary and put something on -- your choice. Second drawer down in the bedroom dressing table. You might feel more comfortable," he suggested to a wide-eyed Mark.

Within a minute my future husband was back in the kitchen wearing a pair of my see-through white panties. And they suited him or, more to the point, he suited them.

"The collar will have to wait," Gregg commented as the three of us continued our breakfast.

That weekend will stay in my memory forever. It was the seminal moment in our lives that would define our future marriage and we all knew it. And I was a very happy young Woman who had everything she needed in her life.

Tuesday evening saw Mark, Gregg and I standing at the door of Reverend Galbraith's house. With a nod from Gregg, I banged on the brass knocker and we waited for an answer.

12