My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,129 Followers

Alfonso taps me on my head so I stop sucking, wipe the corners of my mouth to have him say, "I have something to tell you. You might find this strange but when I go, I really go."

"That's ok. You can do it in my mouth. I don't mind," I assured him.

He responded, "No, I'm serious. I have a medical condition called hyperspermia where I have over active testes that produce so much more semen that an average guy. It has been a real problem with women in the past."

I smiled, "Like I said, don't worry about it. I want you to cum in my mouth. Relax and let it all out. Just warn me when you are about to do it so I can prepare myself."

I immediately went back to his cock. I used two fingers to hold and point it to the ceiling so I could suck it down to his balls with every descent much to the low groan relief of Alfonso.

"Oh, it's not gonna be long if you keep doing it just like that," Alfonso gasped.

I bobbed a little faster when he prepared me, "Get ready baby. Here it comes! Oh, get ready!"

Like someone squeezed a full water bottle, the end of his cock gushed a huge spurt of cum, choking me. I coughed while trying to catch an equally as large second and third spurts. My mouth quickly filled and because some of the seed was escaping, I quickly pulled back where only the head remained between my lips so I could catch as much as possible. Alfonso kept shuddering until his erection finally stopped twitching as I lowered my face back down. There was a small pool gluing my cheek to his belly but I had trapped the majority of his cum in my mouth like a squirrel storing nuts.

I let his dick slip out of my mouth, and quickly turned on my back using his stomach as a pillow. His mighty load had my mouth so full, I could not close it without gagging. The sperm was as thick as mayonnaise and I had to let some slide down my throat like I was bonging a beer. Sitting up, to help my composure, I was able to swallow the rest of his thick load until my mouth was empty. Alfonso's cum was salty and was so tangy, I could smell it through my sinuses as I swallowed. I really liked the taste and consistency. Feeling full, I think I had found my perfect cock!

Alfonso sat up with a large smile on his face, "Whew! That was great, Britt. I must confess that I have never had a woman swallow my load. Not ever. I think that is so sexy. That is my number one fetish. Just watching a girl swallow cum gets me so horny and to think someone swallowed mine, well that is just too much. You are perfect."

I giggled, "That is so ironic because that is my fetish also. I love cum but guys never cum enough, then I get the urge to get more and that always gets me into trouble. I couldn't believe how much came out. Have you always produced that much? You must have not had an orgasm in a couple of weeks?"

Alfonso tilted his head to give me a sex education lesson, "Uh, not exactly. I actually came two days ago. Like I told you, I have hyperspermia. That is a male reproductive condition in which the penis ejaculates more semen than normal. The average amount of cum in one load should be about two to five milliliters which contain about 400 million sperm."

I interrupted, "How much to you ejaculate?"

"Oh, I've been told about ten times that," Alfonso chuckled.

I was amazed, "Are you serious? Have you always shot that much?"

He gave me a brief history, "When I was a teen, I always noticed something was different. I would have wet dreams almost every other night. I thought something was wrong. Then, my mother took me to the fertility doctor and he told me that I had the condition. He said, there was nothing to worry about and it was rare but perfectly fine. It was nature's way of releasing it. I had to masturbate into a cup, they tested it and said it was about 50 milliliters and over 5 billion sperm! Of course I was much younger then so now that I'm 52, it has went down just a little, but not much."

I shook my head, "Wow. I've never seen that much at one time before. It's so thick. I do love when it's like that."

He replied sounding relieved, "I'm glad someone does. I've never seen it. You are the only one I've come across that has taken it all. Look at my cock, it is still hard as a rock. Just talking about you eating it, has kept me horny. Also, if I don't empty my balls at least every couple of days, they get inflamed and sore to the touch."

I giggled, "Well maybe we need to make sure they stay emptied out properly."

He laughed and I started kissing him. I was so wet. I now wanted him to fuck me. I took off my clothes and he was on top of me, pounding my gooey pussy with my legs up in the air. As his balls slammed my asshole with every thrust, I had to release a powerful orgasm! I screamed while my vaginal walls twitched around his manhood.

"You want some more cum baby? I will give you all you want. I have a lot more for you," panted Alfonso while drilling my slit.

That just made me cum again and I begged for his seed, "Oh yes, I want it! I want you to pull out and shove it in my mouth so I can taste you again. I want to be your sperm drinker. Feed me. This time I won't miss a drop!"

Alfonso jumped up while I quickly sat up, leaning my back against the headboard. He stood in front of me, bracing himself by holding the top of the headboard on both sides of my head. While in that standing position on the bed, he put his loaded dick in my mouth and thrusted in and out like he was fucking my face.

He was yelling, "AAUGGHH FUCK! Take it again baby! There it is, drink it! Augghhhhh!"

His cock was spurting in my mouth another huge load. It wasn't quite as big as the first one but when he had finished, my mouth was plenty full. He stood there, shivering with his cock still between my lips.

All I could do was mumble as Alfonso sighed, "Oh shit. That was great. That felt even better than the first one. You are so sexy with your mouth full of my cum. Swallow it for me, please."

I had to gently push him away so I could swallow and it went down my throat without much trouble. I literally felt full of cum like I had just consumed a large, warm milkshake. Alfonso retrieved us a towel so I could wipe my mouth and he could wipe the saliva off his dick. We dressed and talked about another date. It was to be in three days on that Saturday. If what he had told me was true about how he could not go more than a couple of days without cumming, I knew it would be a stretch to wait three, but I asked him to hold off until then, just for me. He was apprehensive but agreed.

I couldn't wait to text Conchita and Beth, "The rumor is true!" followed by a winking emoji face.

Saturday arrived. After curling my hair, putting on my makeup, wearing a black pleated skirt, knee high leather black boots, and a red top with the shoulders out, I hopped in my car to surprise him at his house an hour before he was to pick me up. In my bold manner, I used the spare key under the mat and let myself in. I could hear the water running as Alfonso was showering. I opened the bathroom door and he just about dropped the soap from shock.

I laughed as I slid over the shower curtain while shutting off the water, "I'm sorry for barging in like this. I hope you don't mind. We have a slight change of plans."

Smelling the air, a dripping wet Alfonso said, "You look fantastic and you smell great. I love that perfume."

I smiled, "Thank you Alfonso, and you don't look so bad yourself you little drowned rat. Have you been a good boy for me and not jacked off?"

He cupped his balls and smiled back, "You bet but I'm paying for it now. They are tender."

Still grinning, I advised, "Well, I don't think you should be going out with a loaded gun like that." After walking over to the medicine cabinet, picking up the shaving cream and razor, I added, "But first, we need to get you all smoothed up."

Alfonso sat on the edge of the tub while I gently shaved his swollen balls, pubic region and even his belly. He hopped back into the shower to clean off all the fallen hair. When he stepped into his room with a towel around his waist, he could see me in front of the mirror putting on my red lipstick.

As I smacked my lips together, I turned to Alfonso and directed, "Oh, you don't need to get dressed right now. I plan to put some of this lipstick around your dipstick and I'm going to let you watch me eat your cum off of you."

Hearing that, Alfonso's mouth hung open in disbelief and his dick started to rise. I was playing to the fact he loved watching someone eat cum as much as I loved doing it. I even found out later that all his porn collection was "cum eating sluts." I had him lay down on his back while I was on my stomach between his legs with my boot covered feet up in the air behind me. I was spit roasting and sucking his smooth cock while periodically kissing and licking his freshly shaven balls. I particularly loved pulling up his foreskin and tonguing inside it. His entire package smelled great.

I sat up and draped my boots over his thighs so that I could face him. I took his slobber covered cock and began jerking it in my usual spiral technique. While my hand created a loud sloppy sound from the saliva, Alfonso was moaning and trying to squirm under my legs, getting closer and closer to bliss.

I began to seductively coax him, "Come on Fonso...shoot it all over your belly. I want you to empty those nuts for me. This will be my dinner tonight. You can watch me eat all the yummy protein."

My words put him over the edge as his eyes glazed over, the muscles in his neck tightened, and his lower abdominals began to heave as he grunted, "Ung...ung...augh...ung!"

Each grunt coincided with a heavy spurt of cum that began splashing down on his belly. I thought the spurts would never stop. When they finally ceased, his stomach, lower chest, and my hand were covered in the thick slime. There was so much that it looked like several men had blown their load. I held onto his cock a minute after the contracting stopped. His cum was so thick and clumpy. It looked so disgusting, yet so appetizing. The top of my fingers along with the back of my hand was covered. While maintaining eye contact, I slowly brought the hand to my mouth. Alfonso was mesmerized as I stuck out my tongue and raked a huge glob of sperm off my finger before swallowing it down.

I whispered, "Mmmm, that is so good," before slurping the rest off my hand like sucker fish on the side of a fish tank.

"You are a bad boy for making such a mess. Now I'm going to have to clean that up for you," I seductively offered.

Alfonso was so aroused that he couldn't speak. My pussy was already getting my panties wet from the thought of eating all that delicious cum. I reached down and tried to pick up a clump with two fingers but it kept sliding around. Using my third finger I was able to secure the mass of thickness and tilted my head back as I attempted to drop it into my mouth like a grape. However, it stuck to my thumb and only dangled down causing me to lower my hand so my tongue could take the treat off my digit like a cherry from its stem.

I would use all my fingers to scoop up the thickest sections and eat them out of my hand. My teasing consumption caused Alfonso's cock to stay fully erect. When I put my head down, I had him hold my hair back while I slurped up the remainder of spunk off his body like a ShopVac. He nearly choked from the pleasurable sight!

When the last morsel had disappeared down my throat, I popped up, licking fingers and cooing, "All cleaned up! That was delicious. Thank you Fonso for the dinner tonight. You are quite the gentleman. I'm so horny, you are now going to fuck me like last time."

It was now my turn to be up on my knees while holding onto the top of the head board with both hands. Alfonso flipped up my skirt up over my ass, then pulled my panties down to my knees before pushing his cock into my pussy in an upright kneeling position. While kissing the back of my neck, he fucked me nice and hard. We were both grunting like a couple of animals breeding in the wild. As he drove it home, I began squealing in orgasm! It felt so damn good!

Out of breath from all the pumping, Alfonso whispered in my ear, "You read for the second batch, baby? I think it's time for dessert. Get ready to chow down again."

I tilted my head back against his shoulder, put my hand on his cheek and whispered back while I softly kissed his neck, "I sure am. Thank you for making seconds for me. Tell me when, so I can eat it all up again. Give me that warm sperm in my mouth."

"Oh fuck, get down there!" Alfonso shuffled backward and cried out in desperation as I quickly laid down on my back with my mouth open.

He positioned himself overtop my face as he frantically jerked his cock. His shaking nuts were even with my eyes. Leaning down, pointing the tip inside my lips, he shot several ropes against my tongue that slid down into my gaping mouth. Alfonso stopped jacking off when the cum stopped squirting but he did squeeze out the last glob and wiped it on my tongue like he was using a napkin.

I swallowed what he had given me and after freshening up, we went out on our date. We began seeing each other regularly and making a cum eating sex fest part of our everyday agenda. In spite of our age difference, we also had much more in common and our relationship grew. Alfonso was funny, treated me like a queen and we had amazing sex. Within a few months, I had decided to move in with him while I went to school. It worked out really well. We began to get comfortable with each other and would compete to see who could come up with the hottest or funniest quip before I would drain Alfonso's balls.

Since Alfonso called me baby, I would say something like, "Daddy, your baby needs her baby bottle so I can drink all my milk," before I sucked him off.

He would wake me up in the morning and say, "Baby, I cooked you breakfast. You better come and get it before it gets cold."

Upon my questioning to what he had cooked, Alfonso would jokingly chuckle while jostling his crotch, "I cooked you a nice batch of protein right here in my balls as I slept. Now, here I am serving you breakfast in bed. Am I the greatest boyfriend or what?"

He would also say things like, "Good morning baby, I have some fresh juice for you to drink. I squeezed it myself."

Alfonso loved to be sucked off in the morning when he got up to give him a little relief before he went off to do his chores. Sometimes he would get up so early that I would be exhausted and not in the mood to put in the complete work of a blowjob. Instead, I would lay on the edge of the bed, prop my head up with a couple of pillows, have him stand on the side and fuck my mouth until he exploded his goo. Many mornings I would wake up later with crusted dried cum on my lips, cheeks or hair.

Most evenings we would make love when he got home only to finish in my mouth to fulfil our fetish cravings. This routine worked out really well until he had to leave for ten days on a navy aircraft carrier. He didn't have much privacy and could only jack off in officer's bathroom a few times during his trip which for Fonso was not nearly enough. Upon his return, he walked in, sat his travel bag down, and gave me a kiss before reopening the door to leave.

I stopped him, "Whoa. Where are you going? I figured you wanted to get your dick sucked as soon as you got home." He wasn't the only one who needed it.

Alfonso responded, "I'm sorry baby. I'm in a hurry. I promised Roger I would take over something to him."

Smacking my lips, "Ok, then. I guess you don't need to watch me eat all that sperm."

Afonso took a step out the door, stopped, thought about my offer and came back in while shutting it behind him, "You have ten minutes, baby, to suck the cum out of it. You're gonna have to be quick."

While he unzipped his pants and sat down on the couch, ten minutes wasn't needed as he promptly blew a mighty load in the back of my throat in a matter of a few minutes. While his hips trembled, he held the back of my head for guidance. Before he left, he said that he needed to discuss something with me when he returned.

Later that evening while in bed for our evening sex, Alfonso said, "While I am away, I really build up and need to release. All I have is bunch of men around me and that's not very erotically stimulating to say the least. I need something to masturbate to and I have been thinking that the next time I go away I want you to find some other guys to suck off but I want you to video it and send those to me. That would be so sexy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The very act that had gotten me in trouble my entire teen life was now requested by my boyfriend? It was too good to be true.

I responded, "Are you sure? You won't be jealous?"

"Hell no. You said you used to blow a lot of guys growing up and I think that is so fucking hot. Why not keep it going for the both of us? Watching you eat cum is the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. We can both get something out of this. You get to taste a variety of guys while I get to enjoy it as jack off material. All I ask is when you do it, be sure you video tape it and when I return, you can tell me all about it."

Knowing that Alfonso had to leave again in three weeks, I had already planned some scenarios in my head. I agreed and incorporated that into my dirty talk as he fucked me hard. From over excitement, he couldn't pull out in time and ended up shooting his large load in my pussy.

When the day arrived for Alfonso to leave again, I promised him some good footage when he added another request, "Could you do me a big favor for your first victim? I have a friend, Daniel who is a widower. His wife died 6 years ago and he could use some cheering up. Now I know he is in his mid-sixties but I think you should start with him. I can't wait to see the look in his eyes when sees a beautiful 20 year old blonde there to suck his dick. I would pay to see that."

The next day, I went over to Daniel's house and he was shocked to see me. I told him that I was Alfonso's girlfriend and was there to "service" him. He thought that Alfonso was playing a big joke on him until I pulled his pants down exposing his white fruit of the loom underwear. He had little scrawny white legs and gray hair all over his body. I yanked his undies down to his knees exposing his hanging cock with an elongated head that looked like a mushroom that people eat.

Stepping out of his pants, he sat down on a fancy chair his deceased wife kept in the dining room corner. With my knees down on the carpeted floor and my phone recording from the table, I proceeded to suck Daniel's cock. It only got about half hard but he shot his runny spunk into my mouth in no time. I looked at the camera, winked and swallowed Daniel's cum. I thanked and left him a quivering mess of putty.

Alfonso was aboard a ship in the Mediterranean and didn't receive my video for a few days. He loved it and wanted more, so over the next week, I texted a couple of ex hookups to come over to the house and I sucked them off for Alfonso's and my pleasure. I would put my phone up on the dresser with the perfect angle while I sucked their cocks in our bed. Both incidents were great but I had already sucked those two before and I needed new cum. The excitement of finding someone fresh was the thrill I was seeking.

I could have easily put ads online and found guys but that was risky and not really a challenge. I chose to leave the base and drove around a neighboring college about 15 miles away. It was a Sunday but there were still some students out and about. There were three guys sitting on a bench talking. They looked clean cut and typical when I pulled up beside them when my window went down.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,129 Followers