My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,147 Followers

I boldly stuck my head out the window and smiled, "Hi guys. How are you doing today? You guys look like you could use a blowjob. Meet me over at that building and I could take care of those needs for you."

It was a dorm building that was under construction. There were cones and caution tape everywhere, basically condemning the building temporarily. Because it was a Sunday, there were no workers. I parked and stood in front of the lobby wearing my shorts with Pink written across the butt, tank top, and flip flops. I was putting my hair in a ponytail as the guys arrived. They were smiling and high fiving each other. I explained that we would go into the bathroom stall and while one guy is getting sucked, the other guy would stand on the toilet in the next stall, videoing it from above. The third guy would stand guard at the door just in case someone arrived unannounced.

From the construction workers still using it, the bathroom was dirty with concrete dust and the smell of stale piss filled the air. We went into the stall and the tall guy, took his pants off and sat down on the toilet while I got down on my knees in the filth. His buddy was up over the stall divider, videoing me sucking his friend's 7 inch cock. He leaned back against the wall to allow me to bob up and down very quickly. When he starting cumming in my mouth, his shoes were scraping around on the dirty tile while he writhed in pleasure. After the squirting ceased, I looked up at the videotaping phone, opened my mouth to show the cum, swirled it around with my tongue before gulping it down. I thought about how much Alfonso was going love it.

My flip flops had fallen off and the bottoms of my feet along with my knees were black with grime. The next two guys, I had stand in front of me as I sat on the toilet. When each guy had cum, I once again, looked up toward the guy recording it and showed my mouth full of spunk. I even blew a bubble with the last guy's load before it went down the hatch with a resounding, "Ahhhhh," like one would say after tasting a refreshing drink. The guys walked out happy and I had my fill of my favorite salty flavor along with great footage for my boyfriend.

This routine went on as Afonso and I stayed together for the next three years. During that time, I sucked off too many guys to count but always showed him the evidence. Our relationship worked and now that I'm 23 and he 55, his twin boys finally turned 18.

Alfonso went through such an ugly divorce, his ex-wife hired a strong lawyer and wouldn't let Alfonso see them for several years. She was so religious and strict, they were homeschooled, never allowed to go out and date, never allowed to watch R rated movies, and even kept their computers on lockdown from anything perceived as evil on the internet. Since they had just turned 18, she could no longer control their actions and they wanted to stay with us for the summer.

The transition went smoothly. Paul and Bruce were socially backward from lack of interaction with people but they were very intelligent. Both boys were sophomores in their online college studies and when I was that age, I was still a junior in high school. Even though I am only five years older, I very quickly became a motherly figure to them or at least a big sister. While Alfonso was at work, I would be around the house teaching them about the world as we swam, hung out, and had fun.

Our bedrooms were right next to each other and when I gave Alfonso his early morning blowjob, we had to be very quiet not to mention when we fucked that evening. The one thing I started noticing was how many pairs of the twins' underwear were slimy with cum or at least crusted up after a few days. Their sheets were getting stained frequently as well and I just figured they were jacking off like normal boys.

One day, it dawned on me, "I bet these guys are not jacking off. I bet they are having wet dreams. But, how could 18 year old boys still have wet dreams? Then I began to assume they might suffer the same condition as their father and can't help it." I will admit that the thought of two young boys producing cum loads like their father excited me. By the following week, I felt like I was washing their sheets and underwear much too often and needed to approach them without embarrassment.

The next afternoon I went into the boys' room and asked them if I could have a word. They stopped what they were doing and sat down on their respective beds listening to what I had to offer.

"Guys, we need to talk. And before we do, I don't want any of you to feel embarrassed. You guys are becoming men and starting to...how shall I put this...make messes in your bed and in your underwear."

Both boys did look embarrassed and almost ashamed before I continued, "No, don't worry about it. I'm not mad or anything. We need to work out a plan to help you stop it. I can't keep up. Be honest, are you guys masturbating?"

Bruce quickly chimed in, "Oh no! That is a sin and mom said how it is against the church to do that to yourself."

I sympathetically assured them, "If you are not masturbating, then you are having nocturnal emissions. They are natural but for you guys, it is a little different because you probably have the same condition as your father."

Paul looked at me strangely, "What are nocturnal emissions and what condition does my father have?"

I continued, "That is the clinical term for wet dreams. It's nature's way of releasing all your built up sperm while you sleep. Like I said, if you guys have hyperspermia, then you are going to release much more often." I laughed, "The only problem is you guys are messing up your laundry."

Bruce was concerned, "Hypersperm..what? Is that serious? Do you think we have it?"

"It sounds like it. I could check you guys to see," I offered.

I went on to give a little more details to set their mind at ease and explain the symptoms their father had. I told them about his cum loads and consistency. Even though they were a slightly hesitant, they agreed to let me check them. Bruce went first and when he took his pants off, his cock was rock hard. He tossed them on the floor but kept his shirt on, sitting back in the bed. I sat down beside him.

As I squeezed his hard-on and cupped his balls to his flinching, I said, "Yes, you have the same symptoms. Look right here how your balls are tender and very warm. They are tight and feel like two small water balloons filled with hot water. The only way to be completely sure is to see you ejaculate. That would make sure."

Paul was sitting in his bed with no pants when I went over and inspected his junk as well, only to notice he was showing signs of the same condition. Both boys acted worried and started asking questions. I tried to answer them the best I could. I assured them that if they did have it, there was nothing to worry about.

I soothingly informed them, "You will need to jack yourself off a lot." I then laughed, "Just not in the sheets. And, no it is not a sin, it is a natural act that all guys do. You will have to do it more often to prevent wet dreams and sore balls."

Paul then said as he took hold of his erection, "I want to know if I have it for sure. Should I masturbate to find out? How do I do it, just move my hand up and down like this?"

I put my hand to move his away, took hold of his cock and instructed, "Wow, you are bigger than your dad. I will do it for you because I don't want you to make a mess. I'm going to suck it and I want you to warn me when you are going to cum. I will be able to know then if you have hyperspermia."

Paul leaned back on his hands and spread his legs nervously. Down on my elbows, I took his member in my mouth. Feeling his heartbeat through his engorged head on my tongue, I began to slowly suck it.

After just a few sucking strokes and without warning, Paul began to panic and shoot his cum into my mouth, "I'm sorry...augh...oh...sorry Britt...augh...augh...augh!"

The first rope of spunk hit the back of my throat causing me to gag and cough as much of it ran out of my lips and down my chin. Wave after wave of salty white gold spewed into my mouth and I thought it was never going to stop! I swallowed much of it as some escaped after I had choked. Finally, Paul's young cock had stopped unloading. I swallowed again trying to finish off what was left in my mouth. I continued to cough.

With several strands of dripping stickiness off my chin, I wiped, and hacked some of the thick cum that had trouble going down my esophagus, "What the heck, Paul, I told you to warn me. That was the biggest load of cum I have ever experienced from a guy. That was even more than your father. Wow!"

Paul was waving his hand back and forth, "I'm so sorry, Britt. I couldn't help it. As soon as I felt your smooth, warm mouth, it started shooting without my control. I hope you're not mad."

I reassured him, "Don't worry about it. It happens. I'm just trying to get adjusted. Your cum was so thick and salty and had some sweetness to it. I will tell you for sure you have hyperspermia but like I said, it is nothing to be concerned with. We will deal with it and come up with a plan. It's your turn Bruce."

I had Bruce stand in front of me while I sat with my legs crossed on the floor. I felt a little more prepared and when I started sucking his cock, he loudly groaned. He took a little longer but not much. Within the first five minutes, it was time.

"Oh my. Oh! Oh! Oh, here it comes. I'm serious, here it comes! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh" Bruce screamed in orgasm.

Having a proper warning and sitting upward, I was able to catch all the shooting sperm from Bruce's cock. He promptly filled my mouth with his even thicker seed. He didn't ejaculate quite as much as Paul, but was about the same as his dad. When he finished, I squeezed out the last droplets from his shaft and swallowed all that he had given me.

"The verdict is, I believe, you also have the condition but like I told Paul, we will come up with a plan," I disclosed while licking my lips.

Both cocks continued to be fully hard. I told them I would return shortly after I drank something from the kitchen. I had to get my thoughts together. It was so exciting thinking about how I now had three males in the house producing large amounts of my favorite nectar. I had so many ideas to share with the boys. They would need to masturbate frequently and I needed to show them how. I also didn't want all that cum to go to waste so I had some ideas for that as well. Should I tell Alfonso? Would he be ok with me blowing his sons? After I had consumed a large glass of Diet Coke, I was now thinking straight.

Returning to the bedroom, both boys were anxiously waiting for my plan when I said, "Ok guys, you are going to need your balls cleaned out again right now and probably at least twice a day for good. Listen up, here is our plan..."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,147 Followers