My Cunning Plan

Story Info
How my plan to impregnate a rival's wife turned out.
9.4k words
3.15
37.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers

My Cunning Plan

My name is Richie. I am 40 years old, married for 10 years to Pauline (38), We both love being swingers. We are friends with Sara (35) and Todd (37) who are not part of our scene.

Todd, my fellow director, had blocked my plan for a £multi-million takeover of a larger firm. I had worked obsessively on the planned takeover and my shares would have increased in value substantially. But I never let on about how much it hurt me. On the surface we still remained tennis playing buddies.

But as Shakespeare said "Seem like the flower, but be the serpent under it". I, and my Lady Macbeth, stop far short of murder. I want to use sex for revenge on Todd.

Todd is as straight laced as you could get. My mission - get him to allow me to make his wife, Sara, pregnant. If possible I want Todd to be a voyeur as I impregnated his wife. Everytime Todd saw my bastard he would know that I had Sara for my own sexual gratification. That Sara had been my whore.

Pauline, and Sara have been very close friends for over a decade. They have a very close relationship. They were lesbian lovers at college before they met us. Todd doesn't know about this period of his wife's history. He definitely doesn't know they have occasional trysts.

Sara's Secrets

Sara knows Pauline and I are swingers but Todd doesn't. Pauline told me Sara would be open to a threesome with us. Pauline knows that Sara had 3 extra-marital flings, including a threesome with a married couple. Sara had "made out" with the woman. The woman gave her a different kind of orgasm. It reminded Sara of her college days.

Sara knew her sex secrets were safe with Pauline. If "ignorance is bliss" then Todd is blissful indeed. Sara loved Todd, and would never leave him. Todd was unadventurous in bed. But then, sex isn't everything. Todd was her soulmate. He makes Sara laugh. But Sara needed occasional rampant, no strings, sex sessions.

Sara discusses sexual matters with Pauline but only rarely with Todd. It would lead to Todd asking awkward questions. What husband wants to know their wife had an open invite for a second threesome? It would be even worse for Todd if he knew she intended to take up the invite.

Even worse would be Todd knowing that Sara wanted me for an extra marital affair.

Being betrayed by strangers would be hard. Having a friend shag Sara would be the ultimate betrayal. Todd would end the marriage. So, for Sara, honesty was definitely NOT the best policy.

As a result I know more about Sara than Todd does.

My Feelings For Sara

I wouldn't be opposed to a threesome if Sara wasn't married to Todd. Sara is a sexy looking woman with large breasts and firm buttocks. In a threesome, I might get to watch Pauline and Sara in "girl on girl" action. But Pauline wants to protect Sara and her marriage. She loves Sara and doesn't want her to be hurt.

Pauline has one stipulation for my impregnation plan. Sara must be happy at all stages. If Sara wanted me to make her pregnant, and Todd agreed, that is acceptable. But both Sara and Todd had to be happy with her impregnation.

Todd's Snip

We know that Todd had "the snip" as he didn't want to have a child. Sara was quite funny about Todd's reaction after the vasectomy. He sat naked on a chair with his penis and balls exposed. The slightest movement was painful for him. His balls were a strange, very unattractive colour. He complained that it felt like a horse had kicked him in the balls. Sara told him it looked like it too. Todd laughed and then smarted with pain.

Todd's snip saved her from taking the pill. And condoms slow down the action and don't give Sara the same sensation.

According to Sara, Todd's first post vascetomy sex session was the slowest ever. Todd feared a sudden bout of pain. Sara added that slow sex has its attractions. Perhaps tantric sex was worth further experimentation. Maybe her threesome male might be trained in that regard.

I thought that me having slow tantric sex to make her pregnant (watched by Todd, of course) would be the supreme act of revenge.

Nearly a decade after Todd had the snip, Sara changed her mind and wanted a child. Todd agreed to go for a reversal. Once the pain of the operation was over he tried for a baby straight away. He sent a sperm sample to the hospital. But the reversal was unsuccessful. No sperm were detected.

Back To The Story

Pauline said that Sara brooded. Her body clock ticked. Sara's biological imperative told her "It's now or never".

Sara was ready to become a mother. But Todd would not be able to give her a child. Artificial conception meant Todd accepting another man's sperm making Sara conceive. He found that hard to accept. He wanted it to be their child, a part of him and her. Having some stranger's sperm was out of the question.

Sara regretted their decision. If Todd was fertile she would have his child. Of course I wanted a natural conception with my sperm delivered in a time honoured manner. Perhaps slowly in the tantric tradition but in any way that I found pleasurable.

Not With Us At First

Pauline and I thought that Todd might find it easier if he too had extra-marital affairs. It was unlikely that Todd would take a lover without our aid. Perhaps he might be more open to Sara having sexual relationships if he was a part of a wife swap or threesome.

But Todd might not be able to bear the violation of his wife, even if he consented to it beforehand. Given Sara's sluttiness, it would be unlikely she would baulk at Todd having sex with another woman.

From Sara's point of view it would be best if Todd were the first to have sex. I agreed with Pauline. Todd's todger must see action first.

Pauline also convinced me that involving us first makes any fallout from the wife swap more difficult. It must be a couple they don't know from Adam and Eve. Then we aren't directly in any marital hurricane.

Pauline came up with 4 clinching arguments. At work and socially, the risks to us outweigh the benefits. Pauline didn't want to lose Sara as a friend. Todd banging her would give him too much pleasure. Finally, it wouldn't, of itself, lead to me giving Sara a son or daughter.

Todd Is Repressed

We thought the best plan was to get Todd and Sara to join our swingers' club. Sara would take to it like a duck to water. But Todd would be harder to convince.

Our plan means Todd must like being seen naked in our swingers club. Todd is repressed. In the tennis locker rooms, he wears a towel to cover his cock. He exposes his marriage tackle only briefly when drying. Most let their balls hang loose but don't make a thing of it.

A few of us are exhibitionists. We happily chat with our "wife's best friend" in full view.

When using the communal urinal, Todd shields his cock from prying eyes. In the communal showers Todd hides his manhood as much as possible.

Todd must become an exhibitionist like me.

The Ice Breaks

It took a few months for the first opportunity to arise. After a poor display at tennis Pauline noticed that Sara was a little down. They showered and dressed. Pauline enquired what was the matter. Sara told Pauline her marriage was breaking down

Pauline took Sara to our house for a girl to girl chat. Todd had not been giving her attention in bed for months. She thought Todd might be having an affair. Sara had a nightmare of Todd leaving her, telling everyone she was unsatisfactory in bed. In her nightmare, she was left in the house alone and then someone came to evict her.

Sara didn't have the courage to confront Todd. If he left her, she would be a wreck.

A Possible Rift

Pauline was pleased about a possible rift in Sara's marriage. She was also concerned for her closest friend. She comforted Sara as tears ran down her face.

Pauline said that it was highly unlikely Todd was straying. He is extremely busy nowadays. She told Sara that I was tired and less attentive nowadays. Pauline told Sara that I hadn't said anything about Todd behaving strangely. She said that I would know if Todd were having a tryst. Todd's lack of sexual drive is probably just overwork.

Being best friends Pauline was able to ask really personal questions. Sara admitted that Todd was conservative sexually, lights out, in bed, little foreplay and missionary sex. Sara liked the adventure of the threesome.

Pauline and Sara ended up watching some sensual videos of naked men and women massaging each other. They downed a bottle of wine. They opened the second bottle and Sara was quite her usual happy self. Pauline suggested that she phone Todd to say she was pretty drunk and would like to stay over with me.

Todd agreed, not suspecting Sara's lesbian intentions. Pauline picked out a more racy "compendium of wife swaps" video. Pauline said she would like to have sex with Todd.

Pauline said that she wouldn't mind if Sara and I slept together. She sang my praises about my sexual expertise. Pauline had planted the idea of a wife swap into Sara's mind. Sara complained that Todd would never go for a wife swap. But she was prepared to get him to change his mind.

Details Of The Club

Sara wanted to know how our club compared to the wife swap video. Pauline said our club wasn't full of monster cocks and nubile, cock sucking, shaven ladies. It was restricted to discrete, married, respectable, upper level earners. Our club is mostly sensual, quite ordinary sex. Much like Todd's staid, sexual appetite but with people watching.

The owner of the biggest cock is the oldest man. He doesn't often have sex nowadays, but his wife does. He has a peculiar kink. He likes to see people undress and to wash their underwear. It's quite cute really. Everyone lets him see them undress. The men always wear white briefs. The old man hates boxer shorts. We ladies always wear white panties. We always ask him for a hand wash special and give him a £1 coin.

He spends the rest of the week washing and drying underwear. Each of us has a zip bag with our washed undies the following week.

At the end of the night he watches us as we put on his laundered handiwork. We always thank him for a job well done. We give him another £1 coin as a thank you present. He is rich and gives the money to charity.

The club has a special room where people watch a man or a woman pee. There is, of course, a normal loo. There is a massage room where people watch the massages.

Naked massaging is very popular and people gather to watch. It is not unusual for 6 naked people to give a man or woman a massage. Pauline told Sara that she was quite an expert at giving massages.

Pauline suggested that, if he followed her instructions, Todd could give Sara sensual massages.

Sara Wants A Massage With Todd

Like a bolt out of the blue, Sara phoned Todd. She said that she wanted to be massaged by Pauline, with him watching and learning. Then she wanted Todd to massage her. She told Todd that it would revive those post wedding feelings.

Todd composed himself and agreed to discuss it. Sara was ever so grateful. She gushed that she loved him. Todd was the best ever husband.

Unplanned, Sara had made the first move to broaden her marriage. Sara was now a lustful wife, an ally in our quest to make her pregnant

Pauline Gives Sara A Massage

When I returned from work, I was told I had to sleep in the spare room.

I helped Pauline get out the portable massage table. Pauline warmed up the essential oils. I wasn't able to watch but I knew Pauline would give Sara a naked massage. They spent the night together. I heard them giggle and talk as I lay in bed. They say that the brain is the biggest sex organ. I imagined them having hot lesbian sex. My hand went to my cock. I wanked myself to a lovely climax. I fell asleep straight away.

Telling Todd Its OK

Next day I left for work before the girls woke up. My secretary told me that Todd wanted an urgent meeting in his office. I went straight up. Todd was in an awful state. He was clearly unsure of how to handle Sara's request.

I told him that Sara and Pauline would probably have huge hangovers today.

Todd asked me if I knew anything about Sara wanting Pauline to give her a massage, with him watching. I said that Pauline often gave me massages. I loved having them. She taught me how to massage her. She used different essential oils. Some help with sleep, others help relieve stress. I told Todd that Pauline was really good at giving them. She gave massages to both men and women. I had no objections if she gave him some hints.

I lied when I told him it is all perfectly respectable. I said no more than the truth when I said that massaging makes my marriage a whole lot better. I knew that Todd would give in to his wife.

Here was another step towards my goal of making Todd "cuckold of the year".

Preparing For The Massage

Todd agreed to have a massage session in the privacy of his home. Pauline took her massage table, oils and some old towels. The 3 gathered in a spare bedroom.

Pauline told Todd that she had often seen Sara naked in the locker room. However if Todd or Sara objected to Sara being nude then she could utilise a different technique. Both agreed. Sara sat down and removed her shoes and socks. She stood and removed her white blouse. Her bra made the most of her breasts. She removed it and shook her breasts. She stepped out of her skirt and pulled off her white cotton panties.

Sara told Todd that she felt naughty and excited being naked.

Pauline said that massages are a natural process. Mothers instinctively massage their children. It is an evolutionary activity that all primates practice. In Pauline's opinion, massaging should be made compulsory in all schools. It is really unfortunate that massaging was seen as dirty. Most of those massage videos just want to show the vaginal area or big erect penises. Some of the tantric massage videos were quite good. They are not really useful for learning how to massage.

Pauline said that it is actually very hard to give a really good massage. It is physically demanding. The oils are very expensive and spoil clothes. That is why she will be clad in an old bra and panties. She asked Todd if he objected to her near nudity. Todd said it was no more than you see on a beach.

Pauline told Todd that the first rule of massage was warmth. Warm room, warm oils and warm hands. Some add having a warm bath "before and after" the massage. Many masseurs partially cover the naked body with a towel but if the room is warm this is unnecessary.

The First Massage Session

Pauline told Sara to lie face down on the massage table. Sara got comfortable. Pauline told Todd that she would go through the essentials of giving a back, leg and buttock massage.

Pauline started with a neck massage using no oil for a half a minute. Using the lavender oil Pauline gave Sara a 10 minute shoulder massage, She applied more oil and gave Sara a 15 minute back massage. She then explained to Todd about massaging buttocks. Pauline said that it was important to avoid the vaginal area, unless this was a prelude to intimacy.

Unlike the videos, massaging does not always lead to sex. The best massages lead to beneficial things like being able to sleep or feeling at peace.

Pauline then gave a demonstration of how to massage the buttocks and legs. In all the massage had taken about 45 minutes.

Todd Gives A Massage

Todd was surprised how long a massage took and how Pauline had to clear away sweat. Sara confirmed how satisfying it was. She told Todd to get into his oldest swim trunks. She wanted Todd to practice what Pauline had shown him.

Todd departed and returned in his swim trunks and warmed hands. Pauline suggested Todd massaged Sara's back. He was not very good, needing to be a lot firmer and smoother. But it was a start.

They got dressed and went downstairs. Pauline asked them what they thought. Both were enthusiastic about having another session.

Todd caressed Sara's face and they kissed. He opened a bottle of champagne. They chinked glasses. Todd was to be the masseur from now on, but under Pauline's instruction.

More Massage Sessions

The next session took place a week later, in a warmed room, with Todd's warmed hands and warmed oil. Todd still found it odd being with his naked wife and half naked Pauline. He had enjoyed the first session. Post-massage sex with Sara was more exciting.

Sara wore a loose fitting bathrobe. Sara took her time placing the bathrobe on a hook so Pauline got a side view of her breasts. She turned so Pauline got a full frontal view of her. It was extra fun knowing that Todd didn't know about her lesbian tendency. Pauline stripped to bra and panties while Sara got comfortable on the massage table.

Todd strpped down to his boxers.

Pauline told Todd to massage Sara's back again. Todd was still a bit tentative. Pauline pressed Todd's right hand firmly onto Sara's back. She guided his right hand down Sara's spine. Then she did the same with his left hand. Todd then massaged Sara's back more firmly.

Pauline told Todd that I enjoy having her fingernails drawn down my oiled back. Some do that as erotic foreplay. Sara understood what Pauline meant. She loved this form of foreplay. Pauline was about to have foreplay with her as Todd watched.

Todd's fingernails were not long enough. He should look at Sara's face as she used her long fingernails. Pauline ran her fingernails down Sara's spine then circled up again.

Todd asked Sara what it was like. Sara said that she loved it. Sara was in seventh heaven.

Sara felt sexually excited because Todd watched, unaware, of Pauline giving her the divine form of foreplay she preferred. Being so wanton in front of Todd was too exciting, Sara said she needed to pee.

This meant Pauline and Todd saw Sara's breasts and her erect nipples.

Sara wanted to excite Pauline so didn't bother with the bathrobe. Sara slyly indicated that she would pleasure herself in the bathroom. Pauline's vagina was wet and her nipples were erect. If Todd weren't there Pauline would go on to use Sara sexually.

She imagined Sara sitting on the toilet running her finger over her clit. She wanted to fondle and suck Sara's breasts. But she had to remain professional.

Pauline suggested that she massage one side of Sara and Todd the other. Sara was pleased that the 2 people she loved would both be massaging her. Todd stood opposite Pauline. Todd massaged Sara's right buttock while Pauline massaged her left buttock.

Pauline told Todd that many women like their partner being massaged around the anal opening. Their partner rimming them is enough to give many women an orgasm.

Not a lot of women enjoy anal sex. But many get pleasure from their partner playing at the opening, or just inside, the anus, with a tongue or wetted finger.

Pauline was telling Todd that Sara liked her anal opening being stimulated. Pauline knew because she often did the stimulating with a small dildo.

Sara asked Todd to try. Todd refreshed the oils on his right hand. Pauline warned Todd that this area is extremely sensitive and to start with light touches.

Pauline went to Sara's feet and savoured the view of Sara's vagina. She then reached forward and separated Sara's buttocks. This gave Todd unrestricted access to Sara's bumhole and Pauline a view of Sara's vagina hole. Todd ran 2 fingers across Sara's anal opening. Then he circled around with one finger. As Todd's finger caressed her anus, Sara kept asking Todd to continue. Her body shook with excitement.

Sarah told Todd to go inside her.

Todd put just one centimetre of a finger into Sara's bum. Sara moved her hips ever so slightly. This increased the pleasure. Todd slowly withdrew so only a half centimetre was in her bum. He made the slightest of movements and Sara orgasmed with a loud grunt. Todd instinctively kissed Sara's bum.

LovingF
LovingF
245 Followers