My Cunning Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd got down to what he really wanted to know. What advice would Pauline give him?

Pauline suggested that, if he wanted to proceed, he forgot about a stud giving Sara a good seeing to. She could arrange for a nice couple for them to swap with. They would be an older couple. He was very sensual and not into sex as a performance art. She was still desirable but not too desirable that Sara will get jealous.

Todd said that he hadn't considered Sara getting jealous. Pauline said that many couples split when trying swinging. They find they can't overcome the green eyed monster. They will be open to playing strip Blackjack. It will help break the ice in a way they may not have experienced before. It gives you and Sara time to change your mind.

Pauline strongly suggested that Todd goes first, with Sara and her male friend watching.

The lady will understand that this is your first time. It is part of the attraction for them. They get to sample new blood. If Sara has a problem she can say "Stop". The lady will know that it is nothing to do with her.

She will be disappointed, seeing you are more well endowed than her husband. She will accept that the session must stop.

The 60s documentary gave the impression that "the man with the biggest cock bangs the best broads". It is not true. Go for sensuality rather than sexual gymnastics with your new sexual partner. Give her a cuddle and use the massage tips I gave you.

This has the advantage of giving Sara the chance to say "Stop". As you approach for sex ask Sara if it is ok. Only if she says "Yes" should you engage in entry.

Once you have finished you will have to face the ordeal of watching Sara with a strange man. His penis will be slightly smaller than your own and you may have to see Sara suck it. He likes the female to put a condom on him.

He is very gentle in sex and, unless you object, likes to cuddle the woman for a long time afterwards.

Todd said that he was prepared to discuss things with Sara and wouldn't mention divorce. It all seemed so easy, provided they took things easy. After Todd left, Pauline phoned Sara and said that Todd was open to a wife swap. Pauline suggested that she raised with him the issue of getting pregnant by me.

But say, that would only happen if Todd likes the initial wife swap and with his approval. As Pauline said "strike while the iron is hot but don't press the issue".

That approach worked and Todd agreed to the trial wife swap. If all went well then he would agree to a wife swap with us. They would need to think more about the practical arrangements. But he phoned us to confirm that they were taking Pauline's advice. If all went well then I could make Sara pregnant. I tried to remain nonchalant and said that would only happen if they were both happy.

Certainly, Pauline is happy that I wanted to help her best friend. I gave Todd the commitment that, once Sara was pregnant I would discontinue the arrangement.

The next week Sara and Todd met their swap partners at our house for the first, joint, non-marital sexual adventure. After initial introductions and a welcome cocktail, Pauline and I went to a nearby pub and left them. They had a note of our mobile number in case they needed us. But, it went swimmingly and neither Sara or Todd had any problems watching their spouse have a good time. Todd even had a second sexual encounter with his new temporary partner.

Deciding The Fine Details

A week later Sara, Todd, Pauline and I met at our house to discuss the arrangements for my task. After drinks and some nibbles, we played Strip Blackjack. Todd was the only one wearing any clothes.

Todd treated it like a Board meeting. The first item on his agenda was "Capacity to conceive". Sara's doctor saw no reason why she couldn't conceive. Todd would need to provide a sperm sample to prove he could provide an active and plentiful supply of sperm. I would need to do everything to enhance the sperm count. That meant only having sex with Sara.

He said that one week before I took up with his wife, Pauline must share a bed with him as husband and wife. This was best done at Sara's wrong time of month. That would give Sara a time to stop the process. He said the bed should be the one that Pauline and I sleep in. It gave her "home advantage".

Obviously Sara and I would need plenty of sex before she conceived. Conception may take weeks or even months or even 2 years. It meant that Pauline and he would be lovers for all that time.

If all went well, then I would take residence in their house and in his bed. He insisted that Sara and I had sex once every night and once every morning, except when Sara was menstruating. That would mean that I would need to keep fit in the gym.

He would have sex with Pauline on the same basis. Once the night orgasms had taken place we would sleep with our true partners. Sex could only take place in bed.

I said that all this was wise. Pauline agreed, in part because she would also be available to Sara, and vice versa.

We had another drink. Todd told me that I would need to give up alcohol. He quoted Shakespeare that, "alcohol adds to the desire but takes away the performance". Besides, he joked "drunken sperm may not go to work on her egg". He believed that alcohol increased the risks of late pregnancies.

Sara now joined in. Assuming she became pregnant, there had to be arrangements to be made. Sara must register the birth. My name had to be on the birth certificate as the father. I would need to set up a trust fund for his or her care, to be administered by their solicitor.

I would need to write a letter explaining to him or her that I really loved Sara and that it was only due to Todd's infertility that he became the father. The solicitor would hold the letter until the child reached maturity or if it was decided that he should know earlier.

Decisions, Decisons.

Todd then pointed out that Pauline and I would need to decide if we wanted the child to know the true father when he was of an age to understand? or when he reached his majority?.

We also needed to decide whether they would adopt him if Todd and she died before he was 18. Pauline immediately replied that they would adopt.

What part, if any, would we take as the child grew?

Pregnancy tests may show that the child had a disability. Would I, as the father, raise objections to Sara continuing to full term?

If it came to a "mother or child being the only survivor" scenario would I, as the father, agree to save the child?

Then there was the scenario that he couldn't live with my child and work alongside me. He would need to leave the firm. I thought that would be an admirable outcome, but not if I ended up having to look after a kid that was only half mine.

As the final item on his agenda, Todd suggested that, once the child was born, we should jointly buy a holiday home in Bournemouth. That would serve as a respite for Sara and him and allow Pauline and I to see the child. It would also earn money as we could rent it out to holiday makers.

That seemed a good idea even if Sara didn't conceive. Pauline and I agreed to that in principle. It meant less hassle getting to and from the nudist beach. Bournemouth has a lot of traffic jams in the high season.

Our wife swapping could take place there. Sea air and a new venue makes people more frisky.

Moving On Out

The Big Day arrived when Pauline was to move out and sleep with Todd. She found it hard to adapt to living with a different man. I found it hard to get to sleep without her. To make sure my sperm were in tip-top condition, I agreed not to have extra marital sex and to try not to masterbate. This enforced celibacy made my life harder. And, of course, I was teetotal.

Never has a week passed so slowly. I wished I had never wanted revenge. I had become his servant, told when and where I could have sex. I wasn't telling him that I was going to fuck his wife. He was fucking my wife for a whole week "on approval". I wished I hadn't created the fiend from the mild mannered man.

Now he got me to wear boxers instead of my penis hugging briefs since boxers are good for sperm.

I wished that Sara would have only the second immaculate conception known to mankind. Even the prospect of resuming sex didn't have the thrill of normal wife swapping. If Sara wasn't Pauline's best mate, I would tell the other three that I had changed my mind.

In part to relieve the boredom and loneliness, I decided that to re-examine my proposed reverse take over. In takeovers, "timing is all". I worked over the figures and it seemed that now was a good time to proceed. I followed the potential target firm on the Financial Times website. They were cheaper now than when I made the first suggestion.

At work, Todd was like a cat who got the cream. His staff told me Todd was the happiest they had ever seen him. He had a spring in his step nowadays. He was actually a pleasure to work for. They now felt that they worked with him, almost as equals. Todd now delegated work and discussed things, rather than being a petty tyrant.

In his private office, Todd said it was great living with 2 women and Pauline had taught him so much in lovemaking. He told me, to my face, and with no shame, that Pauline was the best lay of his life. His cock was constantly sore from sexual excess.

He wouldn't mind if Sara didn't conceive for many months.

I had to bring him down from cloud 9. We have responsibilities to our shareholders to make profits, give them dividends and have a higher share price. Many rely on us to pay for their retirement, either directly or partially through a pension fund.

Todd agreed to have a second look at the takeover. He asked his team to come in. He explained that they must keep the next task secret, even from other directors.

They were to discreetly examine, and suggest amendments to, my revised plan. He thought they had all the requisite skills to make a really good Draft Version 2. They would have a first meeting in 3 days time to iron out any initial difficulties. Then it was down to them to produce the revised version but he and I were here to help.

For a reason they couldn't figure out, Todd left early that day. I knew he was going to shag my wife. I knew it and hated it.

Unfortunately, it meant that I was back in my lonely out of work existence. Pauline never phoned, messaged or emailed me. I have never been so lonely. Even work was boring. Though it did become more interesting once I got Version 2 to read. I took it home to give me something interesting to do. There was a meeting to prepare for. Todd's team suggested a radically different approach to what should happen after the takeover.

They proposed closing down the other firm's HQ and losing most of their directors.

They could then sell the land to an in house company to provide much needed social housing. It was majestic. Who can oppose a takeover which means more social housing?

As a result I was in a good place when I got to join the others for my conception duties. It took 3 months before the pregnancy test showed my sperm had worked. By then our unusual sleeping arrangements appeared normal. Suddenly being back with Pauline in our own house and in our own bed seemed abnormal.

The hospital test showed that the baby had no disability defects and the pregnancy progressed normally. I set up a trust fund and wrote a "this is from your biological father" letter. Other than taking a long time, the birth went well. She delivered a baby boy and both Todd and I were at the delivery. My name was given as the father on the birth certificate. I even had a DNA test so that my son could verify my letter, even if I was dead.

Pauline and I help to bring up Arthur Thomas. He, Todd and Sara use the Bournemouth holiday home. Arthur loves being beside the seaside. Pauline and Sara still have occasional trysts. Todd now knows but turns a blind eye to them. He quips "I see no trysts" to me.

I no longer work with Todd. I now manage that company that provides social housing. It is much more satisfying. Pauline still plays around with other men but we no longer wife swap. I suspect she occasionally has sex with Todd.

I may just be getting old but I don't feel the need for extra marital sex. I look forward to a bright future as Bournemouth's foremost social housing provider. We are always looking for suitable land to develop. I have my eye on a good brown field site.