My Cunning Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was pleased at discovering a new way to please his wife.

Pauline was pleased that she could watch her friend's vagina as she orgasmed.

Sara was pleased that both of her lovers were happy to help her anal orgasm.

Sara got up and kissed Todd and hugged Pauline. Pauline noticed that Todd had a hard on. She was discreet enough not to cause him embarrassment. But it was an impressive sight. Sara also noticed and wanted to take advantage of her husband's erection.

Sara asked Pauline to go downstairs and fix herself a drink.

Sara and Todd went straight to their bedroom. Pauline could hear the sound of them having sex. She went to the downstairs loo and brought herself to an intense clitoral orgasm.

She fixed herself a gin and tonic and sat there, listening to the lovemaking and post-lovemaking sounds. The happy couple came down.

Todd commented that massaging be added to his lovemaking menu. Pauline said that, unfortunately, many marriages lacked an "a la carte" menu.

The Invite

Todd knew that Pauline and Sara went to the nude beach together. Sara sported an all over tan rather than the white skin that sat either side of Todd's manhood and buttocks. Sara asked if Todd could join them. Sara said that It's not compulsory to go naked on the nudist beach and so Todd may just stay in his swimming costume.

Pauline agreed readily. It was another step in getting Todd ready for Richie's revenge.

The Naturists Beach

The opportunity for a visit to the naturist beach came when the weather forecast was for a hot day. After a half hour stroll along the beach Todd saw a "Beware naturists may be seen" sign. They had the first view of naturists a few yards on the other side of the sign. Todd was surprised at how old, retired couples, with all over tans, stood naked and chatted, not ashamed of their bodies. He saw naked couples swimming in the sea.

He noticed a specially designed wheelchair, able to negotiate the sand, and an elderly, disabled man sat with an able bodied wife.

They walked on for a few minutes and found a space. The girls both started to undress. Todd tried not to look at them undressing but curiosity overtook him. He glanced at them and looked away and then glanced back. He liked seeing them undress.

But he was shy about Pauline seeing him naked. He stripped to his swim costume. He was not alone in wearing swim wear, some "textiles" were fully clothed others were topless. But Todd felt out of place being the only male not being naked.

He didn't like the idea of stripping in front of Pauline. He went away to strip and stood there alone and naked. He could always return with his swim suit on. The usually self-conscious Todd relaxed as the sunshine hit what was usually clothed.

Surprisingly, Todd liked the sensuality of being naked in public. He liked seeing naked people who were also enjoying the sunshine. He returned to the ladies.

The couple next to them were a man and wife. He, in his late 40s, had the smallest penis Todd had ever seen, She was a petite, early 40s, wife with a mass of pubic hair, which also covered her inner thighs. The man stood before them and asked Todd if this was his first time at the beach. He probably knew this by the white parts of Todd's skin.

He warned them that occasionally someone would steal peoples' clothes. He told them the story of a man anxiously searching, without a stitch on, worrying about his house and car keys, his mobile phone and his credit cards.

Lots of people helped him search. The hope was the thief only wanted money and would throw the daysac away. Luckily, after 2 hours, a fellow naturist found his daysack. The thief had only taken £50.

He said he and his wife would watch over their belongings, if they would reciprocate.

Todd never considered the possibility of being robbed. To his surprise, Todd felt at ease being naked with this couple and Pauline and Sara.

Pauline explained that the beach is a public right of way. Fully-clothed people walk dogs or chat as they pass by naked people. Of course you get the curious who take that route merely to see naked people. Sometimes it feels like we are in a fishbowl. Sara agreed. Pauline hated being peered at by a fully-clothed man. He should get naked or leave her in peace.

Sara said that this part of the beach was for social nudists. She never went to the other parts. The dunes are mainly for wife sharers, voyeurists, exhibitionists, those enjoying sex in the open and guys wanting casual sex with other guys.

Todd asked whether there were females seeking females. Pauline said that she often went into the dunes and had never seen lesbians. Even in the social nudist part of the beach there are seldom lesbians. Quite why there is a lack of lesbianism on this beach is something only sociologists will understand.

Sara suggested it was to get away from pervy men wanting to watch them make out.

Pauline added that sometimes you see a couple having intercourse in the sea. There is a strong possibility of seeing a man watch his wife have sex with his friend in the sea. The husband has a special waterproof camera to film them.

Sara said that it was disgusting, she would only have sex with her man. Pauline thought it ironic that she and Sara had sex but never here. As far as a sociologist was concerned they were friends who enjoyed nude sunbathing. Luckily, Todd had the same misunderstanding.

And anyway, Sara did have sex with other men and indeed a second woman

Micro-penis man asked us to watch their belongings while they went for a walk.

When they were out of earshot, Pauline said that she couldn't imagine getting satisfaction from his micro-penis. Sara did a quick Google search. It revealed that "having a micropenis doesn't cause emotional harm, despite our cultural attitudes. It doesn't interfere with a man's libido, sexual function, sexual satisfaction, erection ability, or capability for mutually gratifying sexual relationships".

Sara found this surprising. Todd said the man obviously had a very satisfied customer. Pauline remained sceptical of Mr Google's findings.

A Couple Undress

A young couple came and sat in the space near them. Todd stared as they undressed. The man had a well toned, tanned chest. Todd wondered what his package looked like.

The woman had no bra on and was soon topless. She took off her long, thin cotton skirt. She stood there so sexy in just a tiny pair of white g-string panties. Todd turned his attention to the man, who had his back to him. He pulled down his boxers and revealed firm tanned buttocks. He turned around and revealed a very thick but average length manhood.

Sara poked Todd in the back and told him it was rude to stare. Todd had discovered that he liked being a voyeur. He had sexual enjoyment from watching the couple undress. In part it was not knowing what they looked like without clothes that got him excited. In part it was it WAS rude and dirty and wrong to stare. Todd was also able to imagine them in the bedroom, among the dunes or in the sea.

Todd desperately wanted the girl to take off her panties. He wanted to see her pubic, non-public charms.

Todd had the same sexual satisfaction from seeing the man undress as he had from the woman. He hadn't been stimulated by all the naked people he had seen. It was the act of discovery that was his kink. After all, you see topless women on many beaches, indeed he had seen a few on the way to the nudist part of the beach. He wanted to see a woman he didn't know fully naked while he ignored other nude women.

Despite waiting a half-hour for his lustful desire to be fulfilled, she kept her panties on.

The micro-penis man and satisfied wife returned. Sara didn't object when Pauline suggested Todd and she go to explore the dunes.

Todd The Voyeur

Pauline and Todd joined a group watching a man thrust into a woman on all fours.

The male voyeurs were playing with their willies, not to masturbate, but to keep them erect. The woman chose another man to lick her pussy and clit. A third man had sex with her lying on her back. She seemed to enjoy sucking a 4th man with a rather large penis, The man withdrew and wanked until his sperm spurted on her face.

The woman said to the man beside her "Hubby, get me a tissue" and after she wiped her face with it she said "Thanks, darling, and could you get me a drink".

Her husband had been reading a book while his wife entertained.

Todd couldn't understand how a husband could put up with his wife having casual sex with strangers. But he seemed to enjoy it.

The naked woman stood up to savour the drink her husband had taken out of the coolbox.

She chatted to the voyeurs as if they were old friends. She invited Todd to have sex with her. Todd was horrified. What would happen if his cock didn't rise to the occasion?. Would he have a premature ejaculation?. What if he picked up a sexual disease?

Pauline intervened and suggested that they return for a midday snack.

The woman gave Todd a hug and a kiss and said "Maybe next time".

Returning to the social naturist part of the beach Todd saw the man with the large penis. He had his wife with him. Pauline and Todd wondered whether she knew about him with the other woman. Todd suspected she didn't. Pauline thought a woman knew instinctively about these things. Todd told Sara about the voyeur incidents and the large endowed man.

Sara was of the opinion that the wife knew and probably approved.

Sara said "I don't understand how a husband could watch his wife have all kinds of sex with other men. It may be part of life's rich tapestry but it wasn't to my liking. Plain sluttery is unacceptable. It's one thing for someone to fall in love and have an affair and the husband to accept it. There is a kind of nobility to that. The supreme act of love is to accept the woman is expecting a child from the lover and to stand by her and pretend the child is his own.

You hear about Victorian husbands accepting another's child. They are the real Victorian heroes"

Todd said "I might accept a love child. But I wouldn't be stupid enough to allow my wife to continue having intercourse with her lover. I certainly would divorce her if she wanted to continue an extra marital relationship".

Sara said "And if I begot a child not of our creation, I would certainly not continue with the affair"

Todd kissed her, not realising the significance of the conversation. Pauline and Sara noted that Todd would stand by Sara if she got pregnant by another man.

After eating. Pauline got chatting to the lady with the panties and Sara lay exposing her breasts and pubic mound to the sun. Todd went exploring on his own.

Todd The Pervert

Todd came to realise that seeing all these sex acts was interesting. He hadn't sported an erection like all the other men. It was not as sexually compelling as seeing the man and woman undress.

He walked along the beach hoping to see people undress. A group of 20 somethings came along the beach and Todd followed them at a distance. When they settled on a place Todd sat as close to them as possible. Some stripped quite quickly and others set up 8 windbreaks to form a shield. Others followed and stripped naked.

Todd realised his cock was getting hard and so went into the sea to hide it. But he continued to watch them stripping off. It didn't matter that most of them were overweight or didn't have big breasts or large cocks. Todd had to reconcile himself that he was a Peeping Tom pervert.

He decided to have a swim and think things over. Todd loved the feeling of water flowing over his willy. Todd liked seeing water splashing over women's breasts and over their pubic hair. He decided he had to be open about his liking for seeing people undress.

Future Massages

Once Todd returned from his swim, Sara asked if the three of them could be naked for future massages. Sara wanted Pauline to give Todd an erotic massage. She wanted them both to give Pauline erotic massages.

Pauline said that was ok but Todd would need to ask my permission. Todd was happy with that.

Todd made one further request. He had a fantasy of playing strip Blackjack. Todd explained that he had been pleased to watch Pauline and Sara remove their clothing. Todd wanted them to make him wait for their full nudity. Pauline had to remove any clothing he lost.

He asked that he be allowed to watch them put their clothes back on. He wanted them to dress separately so he could get prolonged pleasure. Sara and Pauline were shocked that Todd got off on this. Sara nodded and so did Pauline. They hadn't expected this from straight laced Todd. It was a revelation and a sign that Todd was only just learning his sexuality.

The Next Massage Session

When they returned to Todd's home they played strip Blackjack to fulfilled Todd's fantasy. For a full hour, Todd and Pauline went round naked while Sara wore only panties. Sara then took Todd to the bedroom from which emerged the sound of lovemaking. It was just a quicky. Sara asked that Pauline join them in the bedroom. She saw Todd had a partially erect penis.

Sara asked that Pauline dress in front of Todd, which she did. That led to a second bout of lovemaking, which Pauline watched.

It was obvious that Todd really did have a dressing / undressing fetish.

Todd Asks Permission

That night Todd phoned me at home. He said to thank Pauline for the Blackjack game. He told me that the massage sessions were really great.

He wanted my permission for subsequent massages to be naked and erotic. Todd told me it would mean that he would see and massage Pauline's vagina area. He might even have his fingers inside Pauline's "holy of holies". He would stimulate Pauline's clitoris. His hands would be around and inside Pauline's anus.

Pauline would touch and massage his manhood. Pauline might even bring him to orgasm. Pauline might watch Sara and him having sex.

I was glad Todd was getting more liberal because it was helpful to my plan. I didn't expect Todd to be so explicit about what he wanted to do with Pauline. I hadn't expected Todd to want an orgasm by Pauline's expert hands.

I was shocked how brazenly he now asked me for permission. I expected some hesitancy at the very least.

I said I would discuss things with Pauline and phone him back.

I already knew about the Blackjack game and Todd's fetish.

I asked my wife if there was any way to delay giving Todd these pleasures. My wife told me that she must go along with what Todd wanted. It was just a springboard for him going to others.

Pauline told me it was for the greater good.

I phoned Todd and told him that Pauline enjoyed the Blackjack game. I told him Pauline and I were both happy for the 3 of them to have erotic and naked massages. This was only half true. I was the unhappy half because Todd had practically unfettered access to my wife.

Things Go Wrong

It was a mistake but Sara suggested that Todd tried wife swapping. She hadn't mentioned us specifically but about our wife swapping club. She told him that she really wanted to try it out. She said that she and Pauline had discussed it. It was the first time Todd knew Pauline and I are swingers. Sara told him that it would be with respectable middle class people.

For the next few days, Todd looked distracted. He was slipshod at his work. My fellow directors suggested I have a friendly chat with him.

He told me that Sara was very keen on joining our club. He was worried about his wife being intimate with a stranger. He imagined that the stranger would be a stud hung like a horse. He wouldn't be able to watch the stud use his wife's breasts. Todd imagined his wife taking all of the stud's meat inside her mouth. He thought of the stud licking her up. He would be unable to watch Sara's clit being licked by a stud.

Todd imagined the stud grabbing a hold of his wife's hips and slowly sliding his cock inside her pussy. He imagined his sick, twisted and perverted wonton wife giving her all to the stud. He feared the stud fucking his wife in an animalistic rutting, his beefy buttocks flexing as he thrust into his wife. He feared Sara's firm breasts jiggling as she willingly gets fucked. Todd could see the stud's shaft, hard and swollen pleasuring his wife as she screamed for more.

Even worse was the prospect of the stud coming into his house and abusing his wife and he didn't know.

Todd feared his wife would enjoy herself too much. He would not be able to cope as a voyeur or worse. He told me he was going to end this developing nightmare. He was going to tell Sara if she strayed it would mean a divorce.

Gone was Todd, the Victorian hero, able to bring up another man's child. My plan was going disastrously wrong.

Putting Things Back On Track

Todd phoned me and asked to speak to Pauline in private. Pauline agreed to meet him at a local bar, where there were booths for privacy. She knew that Sara's marriage was in peril and wanted to help save it.

Todd opened by asking Pauline what she got out of wife sharing. He was surprised that she said wife sharing is a feminst thing. She explained that her Gran had married a monster who regularly had affairs. In those days, a wife had the same legal status as a painting or a piece of crockery.

Todd said that feminists hiss when in "The Taming Of the Shrew" the hero says "she is my goods, my chattels".

Pauline continued that Gran had to give him anal sex which she hated. The final straw was when he brought his fancy woman into their house.

Gran finally got the courage to get a divorce. The law required her to get a witness that he was having an affair. The solicitor knew a retired Major and a committed Christian. He hated the obviously unChristian divorce law. He made an excellent independent witness. The church would help Gran adjust to a single life.

The Major came secretly into the house one night. Grandad and his mistress were shocked when there was a knock on the bedroom door. The Major announced that he had seen enough to allow Gran to get a divorce. He blackmailed Grandad into agreeing to an uncontested divorce on terms suitable to Gran. She kept the house, half of the money in the bank account and custody of Pauline's mum.

Gran got her uncontested divorce. The Major showed her from scripture why she was free to remarry. When Gran died she left a substantial legacy to the Major's church. They used it towards paying a counsellor helping innocent women trapped in loveless marriages.

Pauline said that her mum was faithful to her husband and he to her. But that changed with a Free Love documentary on a 60s ecological commune.

The main interest of the documentary was the commune's sexual habits. The communal bedroom floor was covered with mattresses. Then naked men and women came and lay on the mattresses. One man had sex with one woman and, showing a big cock, came over and looked to be set to have sex with another.

To Pauline's parents, the idea of sleeping communally was both attractive and repellent. Attractive that so many people could accept nakedness. Repellent because the women appeared to have no say in having sex. They decided they would try a wife swap as a halfway house between monogamy and a commune.

When Pauline was 18 her mother told her that they were wife swappers,They would continue for the foreseeable future. After Pauline died her dad lived with the other couple until he too died.

Gran had to accept society's dictak on divorce. She had been lucky to escape to find a degree of happiness in the church. Her parents were true humanists - making their own morality. Not by campaigning but just by breaking barriers to her own form of happiness.

Pauline's feminism says no one can tell her who she can sleep with. She doesn't have to endure a cruel partner or limit herself to just one other couple. And if society doesn't like it then tough titty.