My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 03

Story Info
Five Mature women share an evening of entertainment.
2.8k words
4.05
4.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presuming that you have read Chapter 2 you will know that the merry group of well-endowed women had met for dinner and had been entertained by a suave French gentleman who is a lingerie salesman on the history of the brassier. At the end of the dinner the group were adjourning to the bar for an after dinner drink. Joy, the host said to the others, "You all go ahead and I will help Jean-Paul pack up and meet you later" After we finished taking what he wished to his are we came back walking down the hall toward the bar.

As we got close Jean Paul said "That bar is very noisy isn't it? I have a lovely bottle of cognac in my room. Do you drink cognac?" I answered that it was a habit my husband had taught me to enjoy.

As we entered the elevator I asked myself, "You know what you are getting into don't you?" It did not take long for the response to come back, "Yes but you have been fanaticizing that this would happen since you invited Jean-Paul to come tonight."

When we exited the elevator where he took my free hand smiling and with no other encouragement I walked by his side down the corridor until we reached room 701. Opening the door I was a bit surprised to see the size of it, virtually a suite. While there was a king sized bed there was also loveseat in front of a fireplace in addition to the required desk and chair.

Once we were in the door Jean-Paul turned to me, taking me in his arms saying, "Enough of the two cheek kiss you got when you friends were there earlier." And pressed his lips to mine before sucking on my lower lip and then pressing his tongue against my teeth. I opened my mouth in response and found our tongues dancing together. I put my arms around him and he put his hand behind my head holding our lips together. I pressed my body against his feeling his erection against my leg which I raised into his groin. I knew that he was feeling my large boobs pressing against him and wondered how long this kiss would go on. Finally we came up for air and he said, "Before anything else, I offered you a cognac, still game?" I acquiesced without hesitation and he open the small case we had brought in earlier. It contained two crystal cognac snifters and a flask of what purported to be Hine Rare VSOP which from my knowledge gained because of my husband's love of good cognac sells for about $100 per bottle.

Jean-Paul poured to healthy portions and then turned on the fire and sat on the love seat patting the place next to him. I sat down and he handed me my glass. I took a small sip knowing how cognac can take your breath away especially if one takes too big a gulp. In this instance the Hine went down quite smoothly but still warming my stomach. I am not sure that it did not also warm other parts of my anatomy. Jean-Paul took a sip as well and sighed then put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I could feel my breast pressing against his side; it generated a feeling that I found quite pleasant. We talked and sipped for about twenty minutes at which point both of our snifters were empty.

Jean-Paul quietly turned his head to me and brought my face close to his. He kissed me passionately, something I did not resist and then he said, "Joy, I find you to be a fascinating woman, I admire how you have made a new life for yourself since your husband's death. I also think you are extremely attractive. In my chosen profession I get to meet all kinds of women, large and small, all in their own way seeking something special when it comes to lingerie. You have a knack of helping such women! Also let me say that I have a propensity to favour large women so long as they are proportionately put together. Joy, I guess I am saying I find you both intellectually inspiring as well as being physically stimulating; I want to take you to bed and make mad passionate love together."

This fervent declaration took my breath away. I stood up without saying anything until I was standing. I looked around and saw a puzzled look on his face. I simply smiled, turned my back to him and said, "Would you mind undoing my zipper?" I won't say he sprang to his feet but it did not take long for me to feel the zipper going down my back. When it hit the bottom I shrugged it off my shoulders and it ended up a puddle at my feet. Jean-Paul's arms came around me filling his hands with my ample bosoms. "I think you would enjoy it much more if the brassier was not in the way." I was surprised when he spun me around, burying his face in my cleavage then reaching behind to undo the three hooks. It too gave way and then he took one nipple and then the other in his mouth and tantalized them until I thought I would have an orgasm.

"Let's go to bed." were JP's first words but I responded that a lady likes to freshen up before coming to her lover at least for the first time. Jean-Paul asked me to wait a second and reached behind to get a box wrapped in silver paper with a red bow. Handing the box to me he said, "This is something for a very special lady. I will be waiting anxiously for that person."

I went into the bathroom and as we say freshened up paying particular attention to my feminine mound. I wanted to be squeaky clean for Jean-Paul. I reapplied some perfume between my breasts as a bit in my pubic hair. I asked myself if Jean-Paul would prefer that I was clean shaven; oh well, too late for worries like that. I looked in the mirror at my reflection, lifting my breasts and letting them fall. I was glad there still was not too much sag to them. I also looked at my belly and thought, "not too bad for a 60 year old." I then opened the box; there was a silk nighty that had cups made of fine French lace. I put it on enjoying the luxurious feel of the silk against my skin. It fit perfectly! When I moved the pattern in the lace tickled my nipples causing them to stand at attention. I smiled and thought, perfect; he will like this.

With that I opened the door and walked into the bedroom. I heard a gasp and then I heard Jean-Paul say in a deep voice, "My god, you are absolutely stunning!" I thanked him and attributed to the nighty. "Don't be so modest. It is the woman wearing it that I am most enthralled with." Only then did I realize that he had disrobed and was only wearing a pair of silk boxer shorts. One thing was quite obvious. That was that his erection was straining to get free of the garment that worked hard to contain it.

I moved toward him slowly with a devilish smile and said, "So you french cavalier, do you need an invitation? There certainly seems to be a part of you that has a mind of its own, at least a head of its own.

Taking my hand he led me toward the bed that he had turned down and said, "Joy, I want you so badly. You are such a desirable woman, one that I have admired since we first met. I want to pleasure you, to once again give you those experiences that really only can come between a man and a woman."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I responded. With that encouragement Jean-Paul took me in his arms and kissed me passionately and the said something to the effect that while he thought the nighty was marvelous and did my body justice, we each were somewhat over-dressed. He reached behind me and bunching the nighty up in his hands until my derriere was bare and then eased it up over my head. Having disposed of the nighty, he put his lips to my left nipple, cupping both breasts is his hands. Then once again he kissed me full lips and to my surprise, lifted me up and laid me on the bed on my back. "Are you going to leave your boxers on or are you going to get naked like me?"

Jean-Paul laughed and then with one swift move removed his underwear. I was not surprised at the size of his erection, not huge but a good size and very stiff. The head was purple with blood having engorged it along with the remainder of his penis. His scrotum hung between his legs and appeared to hold tw0 walnut sized testicles. I smiled and simply said, "Nice package. Does it need some tender loving care?"

"Joy, you would not believe how much loving it and I need." Then without any hesitancy he bent over me, once again seeking my nipples and teasing them each before giving each more concentrated attention. When I started to moan his lips moved south over my belly stopping at my belly button momentarily then starting to cover my pubic mound with soft kisses. His hands gently caressed my inner thighs causing me to spread my legs to allow for full access. I felt his tongue spread my outer lips seeking to find that treasure that women have at the apex where their legs make an ass of themselves. It did not take long for his ministrations moved deeper the talented tongue spreading my labia menorah seeking the entrance to my vagina. He was tender and patient and I could not believe how aroused I had become. I did not have to feel with my fingers to know that I was well lubricated. Using his fingers he began to explore my vagina while his lips found my clitoris. It had been so long since my long dead husband had pleasured me in such a fashion. I did not realize how much I had missed oral stimulation. A dildo is one thing but having one's clit sucked and licked is quite a different matter.

I cried out, "Oh, Jean-Paul, don't stop, please don't stop. This is magic." With this encouragement he seemed to redouble his efforts his fingers taking the place of his tongue and this tongue switching spots driving itself as deep into my vagina as possible. It was not long and I had the most enormous climax. I shook and called out in passion, "Oh thank you Jean-Paul, oh thanks!"

With that he took me in his arms and held me close, waiting for the tremors that ran through my body to subside. As I calmed down I felt JP's erection pressed against my leg. I reached down and gently took it in my hand. This confirmed that it was of a satisfactory size, likely six inches long and of a respectful girth. Although I thought that he was fully engorged I said that I wanted to pleasure him; that I wanted to suck him. Jean-Paul told me I did not have to do that but I told him that I wanted to, I wanted him to be at his hardest and then I wanted him inside me and to feel him cum. His reply was that he too wanted to cum inside me but was concerned that he would cum in my mouth if we were not careful. I then putting my hand down near the base of his penis I took him in my mouth and started to gently suck first the helmeted head and then allowing it to go deeper down my throat working up and down this lovely shaft. Not long and I could feel his testicles start to contract and knew he was near. I squeezed his shaft firmly and then rose up and straddled his hips before directing his erection into my waiting vagina.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it went in up to the hilt and hit my cervix. Oh god it had been so long. While a vibrator can provide release for a woman, there is no such thing as hot fully erect man's cock in one's vagina. Using my legs I rose and sank time after time. I loved the marvelous feeling that came. Jean-Paul reached up and grabbed my breasts, playing with my nipples, pulling them and then twisting them. I could feel myself coming close to another orgasm. When I started to moan JP released on breast and using his fingers found my clitoris and taking it between two fingers massaged it which caused me to cry out and start pumping him even harder. I cried out in ecstasy and found Jean-Paul cum as well filling me with his sperm. Collapsing on his legs and reaching forward with a hand on either side of his chest, I kissed him deeply and felt him pull me to him while we recovered our breathing.

Jean-Paul finally said, "Joy, you are absolutely marvelous. It is so long since I have experience anything that wonderful. How I long to do it again." I replied that I was not sure that at my age I could do three times in such a short period and that we both needed a good night's sleep. I went on that if he was a good boy I was sure that something could be expected in the morning. As he started to soften and I began to rise off him a combination of semen and my fluids started to run down my legs and onto his crotch.

With that Jean-Paul said, "Hold your crotch and let's go have a shower together." It took no encouragement and within moments JP had the temperature perfect and we both were under the rain head with the water gently pouring down. We soaped each other's bodies paying special attention to the private parts that had been coated in our sexually generated fluids. I felt Jean-Paul's fingers going to my feminine mound and have to admit I wanted him to not stop and kissed him indicating my enjoyment. "I know you would like me to continue but each of us has a full day ahead of us and I have ordered breakfast from room service that will be delivered in about 15 minutes. I decided that we likely did not want to go down to the dining room for breakfast in case some of your friends are there." I told him I appreciated his consideration. With than we rinsed off and after toweling each other JP produced two house coats supplied by the hotel, nice thick terry towel that were warm and felt luxurious. Jean-Paul suggested that we eat before dressing and I agreed.

Breakfast arrived, Jean-Paul going to the door while I hid in the bathroom. I asked JP if the waiter was looking for the second diner and he said that the man was far too discrete to allow it to show if he did wonder. We ate chatting about what our days would consist of and went on in some detail when he might be coming my way next. Jean-Paul answered that question by simply saying, "Not soon enough. However, I am due to be in Toronto in less than a month for a meeting with a supplier and I am sure we can arrange something. "Would you meet me there?" I said it depended on the timing but I would do my best.

After a second cup of coffee I stood to get dressed. Jean-Paul stood as well and ran his hands inside the house coat, around my rib cage and down over my ample derriere giving each globe a squeeze. The house coat belt came undone and his head went to my cleavage and then to one breast. "You are so tantalizing I want to put you down and ravage you again!" JP said.

I responded that I would love to have him ravage me but work calls and such treatment would have to wait until the next time. We kissed and dressed and then Jean-Paul took one load to the car and checked out before coming back for me and the remainder of his belongings and also to make sure the road was clear of anyone who might see us together. He then drove me to work and thank goodness I got there before my assistant. We briefly kissed outside of my building and he said that he would look forward to seeing me in Toronto. I responded that I would look forward to it!

Continued in Chapter 4...