My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 07

Story Info
The Seventh and final chapter in this series.
14.9k words
4.43
2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in a seven chapter saga of five mature women who have shared many things of a personal nature all starting with the fact that they are Rubanesque in stature and purchase their lingerie from me, Joy. I trust that you have enjoyed the previous chapters and this one as well.

We left the group as they finished dinner and heard four of these women talk about their experience following and in part heavily influenced by the presentation on the history of the brassier by Jean Paul, a suave French lingerie salesman.

I am sorry it has taken so long to conclude this saga. I seemed to get writer's cramp and then when I recovered the story just seemed to unroll in my mind. I hope that you have enjoyed this saga.

Chapter 7.

Joan was the last to speak. She surprised us all when she told us that after our dinner and J-P's presentation she had gone to the home of the senior partner in the law firm which she was associated with. She disclosed to our surprise that he and she have been lovers for a couple of years but kept it quiet as she was in line to become a partner. That night, he told her that indeed she was being asked to join the firm as a partner and they no longer had to keep things quiet.

The group asked me why I had not stopped for a drink after our meal. I told them that I had helped Jean Paul to his car with his computer, projector, etc. and then decided the best plan would be to go home as I had consumed a fair amount of wine during dinner and another drink would put me over the top. I only hoped that no one had noticed that my car was not in the parking lot before the dinner started.

Jean Paul had confirmed that he would be in Toronto in a month's time; that would make it mid May which was two months away. The next day mid-afternoon the store phone rang and I answered.

"This is Jean-Paul." said that sexy voice with the French accent. I confess my heart did leapfrogs.

I responded, "How are you and where are you"

"I am in Montreal in my home office. Joy I have a confession to make; I cannot get you out of my mind. Every day I think of you and the wonderful time that we had together. I need to know if my feelings are reciprocated."

My heart started to pound and I had trouble even putting words together. At last I took a deep breath and said, "Oh Jean-Paul, I have wanted to call you so many times. That evening was unbelievable! At my age I thought I was past all of those feelings but you brought a new sense of once again being a whole woman back to me; thank you."

"Then you not mind if I call you regularly, even daily until we once again can be together?"

"Not at all" I responded. I will look forward to your calls with anticipation." The remainder of the conversation was about what each of us had been doing since he left me the day after his presentation on the history of the brassier. As promised he called once again the next day in the afternoon. Unfortunately I had a customer and after a brief conversation he asked if he could call me that evening and what time would be best. I told him that I normally watch the news between 9:00 and 9:30 why didn't he call just after that. I thought to myself, you should get ready and talk to him while lying in bed.

Before the news I went and had a shower washing myself all over. As my hands ran over my breasts my nipples sprang to life and I shivered with excitement. After that I could not keep my fingers of my mons, searching out my clit and putting two in my vagina. Oh how I wanted it to be Jean-Paul doing those things and the memories of our night together sprang to the forefront of my mind. I must have missed half of the news before I could stop myself.

At precisely 9:35 the phone rang and I breathlessly answered' "I hope that is you." The answer came,

"Bien sûr que c'est moi, qui attendais-tu? Un autre amant?'' (Of course it is me, who were you expecting? Another lover?) "What are you doing?"

"I have just come from the shower and am lying in bed waiting for you to call."

"What are you wearing?"

"The nighty you gave me when we were last together. What would you like me to be wearing?"

"Well that is a good place to start as I can envision how you look. Can you feel the lace caressing your breasts?"

"Oh Jean-Paul, yes; when I wear it I feel like it is you kissing my nipples and I want you to be here so badly; what about you? Are you in bed and what are you wearing?"

"Before I called I got undressed and was lying on the bed in the nude. I wanted to get into the right state of mind for our call" Then we both laughed. "Joy, I cannot get our time together out of my mind. You have no idea how much I enjoyed those few hours and cannot wait for a repeat performance. It is only a few weeks before we will be together again. In the meantime we will have to do with phone calls. Which raises the question, how do you feel about phone sex?"

I started to laugh and then said, "I don't know; I have never tried it. What are you suggesting?"

"I want you to caress your breasts and pinch your nipples and tell me how that makes you feel."

After a bit of hesitation started to caress my right boob feeling the nipple become erect. Through the light fabric of the nighty I pinched my nipple and a shock ran through my body. I wasn't sure whether it was just that stimulation or the fact that Jean-Paul was listening and envisioning what I was doing. "Oh Jean-Paul, I got such a reaction! It is not the first time I have ever done that but the stimulation was much more exciting than ever before. Maybe it is because I can imagine you nibbling on it."

"Don't let go of your breast; now raise the nighty and with your other hand massage your mound of Venus. "Are you wet?" I told him that I was and he told me to rub my clit. I did it and my arousal got even greater.

"What are you doing" I asked.

"I will give you three chances and the first two don't count." We both laughed and then he went on, "Joy, I am fondling myself and wishing that it was you doing it." This went on with each encouraging the other until we both came. Then we settled down and he repeated his invitation to join him in Toronto in a couple of weeks and suggested that if I met him for lunch on the Friday we could either stay in the city for the weekend or go to a resort north of the city. I opted for the resort.

We communicated on the Wednesday to confirm our plans and I told him that I would take the train arriving about 11:30. The train is so relaxing and avoids all of the traffic. It being Friday and mid May the traffic getting out of the city seems to start before noon. He responded to come to his hotel and he would meet me in the lobby. He told me that he was staying at the Intercontinental Hotel in Yorkville.

When I arrived at Union Station I got a cab and called Jean Paul and told him I would be there in twenty minutes. Jean Paul replied, "I can hardly wait. It has been too long since I saw you last!"

I arrived at the hotel and entered the lobby and there he was, debonair as ever dressed in a blue blazer and light blue open neck shirt. Despite the crowd in the lobby Jean Paul took me in his arms as soon as I put my suitcase down and kissed me passionately. After the kiss ended I said, a little breathlessly, "Someone could recognize us."

"Who cares; we are two consenting adults and there is no law I know of that prevents a man showing his lover exactly how he feels and demonstrates the start to a fantastic weekend. Let's give your bag to the bell captain, he has mine and we will have some lunch before leaving the city." With this done J-P said, "It is a lovely day and I have a reservation at a small café just down the street which has a roof top patio. I think it is the perfect place to start what will be a marvelous weekend; let's go!" Taking my hand we walked to our lunch place.

It was all that J-P had promised, a perfect day, not too hot and not too cool. The bit if breeze there was just kept things comfortable. We were shown to a table in a quiet corner overlooking the street. It had a curved seat that allowed us to sit side by side, allowing us to look across the table and into the passing traffic and beyond that to the sidewalk on the other side of the street. With the weather being what it was, people were out strolling on their lunch hours absorbing the first warm rays of summer. We ordered a glass of wine each, J-P said a bottle would have to wait until dinner as he did not want to get done for drinking and driving as we went north.

After a while we ordered our meals and J-P took my hand and told me how much he had been looking forward to our weekend. I told him that was as well; that I had not stopped thinking about the evening we had together when he spoke to our group. J-P asked what the feed-back was to his presentation.

I responded, "Jean Paul, you would not believe. We met again as planned the following month and each of the girls told about the remainder of their evening. I won't go into intimate details but two of them who had decided to stay over and were sharing a room had for one of them her first intimate time with another woman. Josephine who you gave the bustier and crotchless panties to went straight to her long-time lover, had sex like never before and the following night he asked him to marry him!

If that was not enough I explained how Joan had told us that although they likely thought that she was a lesbian, nothing could be further from the truth. She had been having a long term relationship with a senior partner in her law firm who was a widower. They had kept it very quiet so as to not jeopardize her career potential. The night of our dinner and J-P's presentation he had invited her for dinner and she had begged off with the promise to come and see him after we finished. This she did and he surprised her immediately telling her that the partners had met that day and were asking her to join them in the partnership. With that they did not have to keep their relationship private and they celebrated with some champagne, then enjoyed an evening filled with sexual fulfillment.

Jean Paul took all this in and asked if I had shared what we had experienced. I laughed and said, "No, I was not ready to be that open at least at this point. "

"Then I think we better step on it and get to the resort so that we can see if we can create something that you are prepared to share." We walked back to the hotel and retrieved my bag and Jean-Paul asked the valet to bring his car up. I expected the Mercedes but instead up came a British racing green Aston Martin.

"What is this; I was expecting the Mercedes."

"I decided to fly to Toronto as I have to get back to Montreal after I drop you at Union Station on Sunday. I like my toys and there is a company here that rents out such vehicles so I decided that we should have some fun this weekend."

With that we got into the car and Jean-Paul carefully maneuvered it into the traffic and headed toward the express way that would take us north. I asked why he had to get back to Montreal in a hurry and he said he would tell me later. Once we got out of the traffic I reached over and squeezed his thigh and then started to massage his bulge. Jean-Paul made a comment that maybe I should not do that as some truck driver who was sitting up high would be able to see. I found this a strange remark as normally Jean-Paul is quite open. As we drove I found our conversation was not as open and fun as it had been at lunch nor in any of our previous conversations. It seemed as if there was something weighty on his mind. I decided to wait until we were at the resort before mentioning this matter.

On our arrival I found that Jean-Paul had selected a very exclusive resort that I had read about but never thought that I would ever be able to visit. The door man came to our car and asked if he could valet park the car. Jean-Paul said that he could but that he should take care and then joked that he had noted the odometer reading so don't take it for a joy ride.

A bell hop took command of our bags although they were not large and we could have handled them. When Jean-Paul approached the front desk the clerk asked if she was correct that he was Monsieur Jean-Paul Duvall and he said "Oui" and the clerk immediately responded in French. After the formalities were complete the clerk said that the bell hop would show us to our suite and demonstrate the facilities that were included.

We were on the top floor overlooking the lake with large windows that gave a panoramic view of the water and the surrounding shore line. Many power boats skimmed over the surface of the lake taking advantage of the lovely day. The bell hop showed us the bedroom with the ultra- king sized bed, once again overlooking the lake. The bath included a large soaker tub as well as a large walk in shower. I immediately thought how much the two of us were going to enjoy one or both of these water features.

After the bell hop having been generously tipped left, Jean-Paul took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I thought that he was about to disrobe me and take me to bed but was surprised when he said, "After that drive I would like to go for a walk and work out some of the kinks in my back. Joy, will you join me?"

Trying to not show my disappointment, I agreed deciding to wait until later to broach my concerns about his change in attitude. We changed into some suitable clothing and walking shoes and on leaving the main building Jean-Paul took my hand and we followed a tail that was marked but had been recommended by the concierge. Jean-Paul. He took my hand and we walked along at a leisurely pace enjoying the warm weather and each other's company. I was anxious to learn what was bothering the man I had come to love. However, I thought I would give him the opportunity to broach the subject.

When we returned from our walk and entered our suite it was still over an hour and a half before our dinner reservation. Jean-Paul almost immediately started the conversation. "You asked in the car as we drove north if something was bothering me, that I was unusually quiet. The answer is yes; it is something that will change my life and maybe yours dramatically. I would like to discuss this before we go to dinner."

I was non-plussed; I could not imagine what in Jean-Paul's life could dramatically. I said, "Please Jean-Paul go on. I too hope to have a lovely dinner and an even better evening. I am anxious to hear what is happening in your life that could 'dramatically' impact mine.

"First I am going to get something to drink from the mini-bar. Can I get you something?" I responded that if there was some Perrier or equivalent that would be great. Jean-Paul came back with two glasses, each had ice in them, Perrier for me and a double scotch for him. I was surprised; I thought it must be something really upsetting for him to imbibe so heavily at this hour.

"Let me start by saying that until now I have not been completely open about my life and my family. You know I come from France and that I live a quite comfortable lifestyle in Canada. What I have not told you is that my family for the last four hundred years have had vineyards and a winery in Burgundy. Not only that, the winery produces very fine wines, especially white Sauvignon Blanc type. In really good vintages a 750 ml bottle can sell for around $100 or more.

My father died 10 years ago and my brother, Pierre took over managing the winery and the vineyards. He was the one in the family who had a true passion for the wine business. While it interested me, my interests were more in the consumption end. My father's death was not unexpected and he along with Pierre and myself came to an agreement. Several years before on the advice of our accountants and lawyers, the winery had become incorporated as one business and the vineyards held in another.

The family manoir which is by no means a castle and the land immediately around it, about 10 hectares were severed from the remainder and remained in my family's name.

Upon my father's death, Pierre would take over the day to day running of the winery and the vineyards and would be paid a salary plus bonus based on financial performance. He would hold 51% of the shares in each company and I would hold the other 49%. I am a director on each board." The monies that I receive allow me to enjoy the lifestyle I do; selling lingerie is almost an avocation. One cannot have a large apartment, 3000 sq, ft. In downtown Montreal, a chalet in the Laurentians and drive an S class Mercedes on what selling women's undergarments produces."

"My mother is still living but has dementia; on a good day she will recognize me but those days are becoming more and rare. She has a full time nurse who doubles as a companion and maid. All of my mother's expenses are paid out of the profit of the winery. She as well as Pierre live in the chateau. My mother has a separate apartment with another sitting room and bed room for the nurse."

This explained a lot that I never understood before. I knew that there was not the kind of money in lingerie to sustain Jean-Paul's lifestyle but even then I did not know how big his apartment was and only vaguely remember mention of a chalet near Mt. Tremblant.

Jean-Paul at that point took a long drink of his scotch. Then he continued, "Joy, here is what has changed. I had a call this past week from my brother that succinctly put was that he had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and that is life expectancy is measured in months, not years. There are no other family members to take over other than me. Yes, there are vineyard managers as well as competent wine makers but not ones that neither Pierre nor I are prepared to allow run their respective businesses without oversight."

"In the short term I need to return to France and learn as much as I can about the business and discuss with my brother his thoughts on how and when we should solicit offers to sell the existing companies as well as gaining as much essential knowledge as possible before he dies or loses the ability to communicate.

I expect then to return to Canada in about two months to finalize the sale of my properties and hopefully conclude the sale of my Canadian lingerie business.

Jean-Paul then paused and took a sip of the remaining scotch. Then he took my hand and said, "Now let's talk about you and me. I cannot believe how you and I have connected. Neither one of us are spring chickens nor in my case have I never been married and never expected to be. Nor have either of us said to the other exactly that 'I love you' so maybe I am being presumptive. "

This caught me really off guard. After his long description of his brother's diagnosis with cancer and what that meant to him, especially leaving Canada to return to live in France, I expected him to say that while he was very fond of me life isn't always fair and this weekend would unfortunately be our last time together. So you can understand how surprised when he took my hand and looking me in the eye continued

"Joy, I hope that you will give me the opportunity to make a proposal of marriage."

I almost fell over; my heart raced and my cheeks grew red and if Jean-Paul had not been holding my hand I would have likely fallen over.

Jean-Paul said, "Let me continue, I know this comes as a large surprise. Let me fill in what I am suggesting. What I am proposing is that you take the time that I will be in France to consider my proposal. We will talk daily by phone, the only problem is that there is a six hour time difference between here and France so six pm your time is midnight in France and for me to call you earlier, at least during the week you will be at your store and it may be hard to have an intimate conversation with customers coming in and out. I would not want you to get all flustered especially if one over heard me tell you how I longed to take you to bed and ravage you."